Mistress Jones Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers

Miss Jones swiftly switched off the electricity pulsating through the large steel dildo, and slid it from my sphincter; it produced a wet popping sound as it emerged from my hole. She lovingly ran her slippery left hand across my inner thigh.

"Good boy, George," she cooed gently.

Not again, I thought. I should've seen it coming. But I didn't dare ejaculate without the prior knowledge of my mistress, as Chelsea's words from earlier stuck in my mind.

I had never been this turned on in my life; my cock was harder than it had ever been as I was denied an orgasm for the third time. The two pretty nurses to my sides took their hands from my chest, Christine smiling as she patted me on the head.

After this procedure was finished, the nurses let me calm down for a few minutes, as my cock still stood at attention for this entire time. Then, Chloe Lovell sat down on the stool between my legs and teased my bum hole with a phallic instrument, which she soon slid up my rectum, so far that it became quite uncomfortable.

"This might be a bit uncomfortable, George," she said, as the object was completely enveloped by my bum. She looked down at the object in my rectum. "Twelve point eight centimetres, Miss."

"Very good, thank you, Chloe," remarked Miss Jones, as I heard the sound of pen on paper before the sound of clacking heels on the white floor tiles of Exam Room 2.

"We'll require a semen sample now, George."

TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers