Mistress K

Story Info
Mistress K plays with her sub.
2.2k words
4.14
9.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room, or what would be better described as a storage room had a concrete floor and a post and beam construction. There wasn't any natural light in this section of the building which was dimly lit. Mistress K entered the space dressed in black stiletto heels, black mesh stockings held up with a black garter belt and a red mesh g string. On her top she was wearing a black corset which tied up in the back with a red string. The front of the corset was a shelf bra, it lifted her large breasts and openly exposed them. Her nipples were perfect. They were a deep shade of pink and stood out from her breasts and were accented by a chain strung between them that were tightly attached to the nipples and moved with her every step. Her blonde hair was worn up in a pony tail and held together by a leather strap and she had her eyes made up with heavy black liner. In her had he carried a black leather paddle. It's handle was shaped like a dildo, ten inches long and its girth gradually got thicker until it met the equally long flat paddle.

In the center of the room was Mistress K's sub. His hands were bound together at the wrists with the rope extending above his head to a beam in the ceiling and then tied off to a cleat on one of the posts. He didn't have anything on with the exception of a black spandex thong. His body was very exposed to his Mistress with only the small piece of material covering his package. His eyes followed Mistress K as she entered and circled around him. When he moved his head to follow her she gently raised the paddle to his cheek and gave him the instruction "Eyes forward my little sub." The Mistresses' high heels clicked against the floor as she moved toward the rope keeping her sub strung up. She freed it from the cleat and pulled it tighter which had the desired effect of stretching her subs hand up towards the ceiling. His arms were now pulled and held straight up, directly towards the ceiling while his feet were still planted solidly on the floor. Once Mistress K had her sub positioned to her liking she tied off the rope and walked towards the back of her ward once again clicking her heels with each step.

She used the paddle to touch the bottom of his ass cheek and lifting it slightly said "Very firm ass my dear. I can tell you are keeping yourself in good shape for your Mistress." She admired the pose he struck. With his arms extended, back muscles firing and the black thong splitting his tight ass as he stood helplessly and at the mercy of her any whim. She was ready to play with him. To pleasure him but and also herself.

He heard her heels clicking as she move around to the front of him. Again using the paddle she poke at his balls and lifted them as if to weigh their heft. And with her free hand she pulled the top of his underwear away from his body to get a better look. "I see you have shaved your balls cleanly, but you haven't removed all of your pubic hair as instructed."

"I'm sorry Mistress, I didn't..."

Mistress K grabbed his balls in her fist and squeezed firmly and then twisted them. The sub stoped talking immediately and his face displayed the agony he was feeling.

"That's right! Silence, unless asked to speak. I obviously spoil my sub and need to discipline him."

Mistress K moved behind her outspoken sub and planted her feet parallel to his body. Placing her weight onto the balls of her feet she grabbed the handle of the paddle with both hands lifting it over her right shoulder then bringing it down with all of the force she could manage and connected with her subs right ass cheek. When the paddle connected it made a loud cracking sound followed by a grunt from the recipient.

"Well my dear, I will let that sound out of your mouth pass this time. But if it continues then I will gag you. And trust me having a cock shaped gag put down your throat and buckled behind your head is something you will want to avoid."

The sub nodded his head and then looked down in submission while four more powerful swats rained down on his right ass cheek.

"Much better my pet. You took those well, and like the sub I desire you to be. Now prepare your self for five more on your other cheek." And with that she administered five more swats all as hard and loud as the last ones.

"I hope you have learned your lesson and remember to keep silent in front of your Mistress. Now what was it that i wanted to do to you....."

Mistress K walked around to face her sub. She knelt before him and laid down her paddle. As she knelt upright she removed the leather strap holding her hair up which in fact wasn't a hair tie but actually a leather cox strap. She then reached up and pulled the thong off of her sub. While she stood she bunched the underwear into a ball and then instructed her sub "Open wide my pet, on second thought I will gag you to help you remember to be silent.", and proceeded to force them into his mouth. She then grabbed his ball sack with her left hand and pulled it downward while she wrapped and snapped the cox strap as tightly as it would go around the base of his penis. The remaining leather strap resembled a 'T' shape which she pulled between his balls separating them. And then snapped the two remaining ends back to the strap at the base of his penis. Now that the device was properly attached his balls were separated by a leather strap and attached back to the strap at the base of his penis. The resulting effect was his balls being squeezed and spilt apart which provide a level of pain and pleasure.

"How does that feel my little toy? Just grunt if you like it."

"Mmmughhhh"

"Good, I'm happy to please you."

The Mistress turned her back to him and slowly and teasingly bent forward at the waist to pick up her paddle. And In doing so teasingly displayed her firm ass to the sub. The red g string rode up her ass and the garters strained to hold her black stocking up. She then spread her legs and let her hair touch the floor while she ran her hands up the back of her stocking until they could go no higher. With one finger she pulled her panties aside allowing her sub to she her cleanly shaven pussy and defined clit which was getting larger as it was beginning to swell. She moved her hand back down her legs and picked up her paddle and then slowly stood up and turned to face her charge. Her panties were still pulled aside and she slowly ran a finger up and down her folds.

"Well by the looks of that erection I can tell you like what you see."

And in a muffled voice the sub spoke threw his gag saying. "Oh yes Mistress!"

"Are you that daft? Or do you just love the feeling of my paddle? Regardless I need to punish you for that out burst".

Mistress K moved toward her sub with an open hand and raised it quickly to meet his balls which were tightly squeezed apart and extremely exposed. The first spank was soft as she judge how hard a slap to administer and the the second through tenth spanks were increasingly harder and targeted each testicle.

The subs head rolled back and the veins in his neck popped as he chomped down on his gag and tried to stifle the screams that wanted to come out of his mouth. But he somehow found the strength to demonstrate control and remained silent enough to keep his Mistress from punishing him any more. And as the pain subsided and his balls tingled, now with pleasure his head came back forward to meet the gaze of his Mistress. She was standing just a few inches in front of him. With one hand on her hip while the other hand hand held the paddle. Her eyes showed her enjoyment while her nipples stood erect and the chain strung between them swayed slowly and reflected the light.

Pulling the gag from out of his mouth she asked "Well now, I think you have suffered enough. Would my slave like me to give him a treat?"

"Yes Mistress. I would like that very much."

Mistress K took the paddle and moved the phallus shaped handle into his mouth. "Open up wide again my sub and and make this good and wet." She gently moved the dildo into his mouth and and then pulled it out again, and again until it was coated with his spit. Then moving behind him she placed her hand on his shoulders and slide herself down his back until she was squatting behind him. She grabbed his butt cheeks which were still red and stinging from the paddling and pulled them apart so she could gain access to his ass hole. Inching her finger closer and closer towards his hole she was able to sink a finger from each hand into his rectum and pulled it apart. She then blew on it. Moving her lips to direct the steam of air all over his tender ass hole. Then she used her tongue to lap his anus, then circled it around and around before she began to tongue fuck it.

"Now for your treat my pet", mused Mistress K not fully certain who's was truly being treated. She retrieved the paddle and then stood directly behind her slave running her left hand up his stomach to his chest until she found his nipple. Grinding her hard nipples into his back as she pinched his nipple she then began to grind her mesh panties into his bottom rubbing her clit.

Leaning into his right ear she whispered "Are you ready to give me your ass? "

And almost desperately he replied. "Oh yes Mistress. Please ream me good. Please take me now."

She trailed her left index finger down his rib cage and over his hip where she planted it and with her left knee she pushed out his leg to provider her better access. Using her right hand she maneuvered the 10 inch handle wet with his spit into the opening of his anus.

"Feel free to express yourself openly my slave, this is of course your treat." She quipped.

The sub began to groan quietly, more in anticipation of what was coming.

"That's right relax as I get my 'cox' in you." She said as she pushed the head of the handle deeper into his ass and slowly twisted it to move it past his sphincter. Now with her left hand holding his waist and her right hand twisting and driving the dildo into his bowel cavity his moans became louder and longer. "Almost there. Just a few more inches."

Now with the handle firmly planted in his bottom Mistress K twisted the paddle so the paddle face was parallel to her legs allowing her to grip it by squeezing it between her own legs. Now with this crudely improvised strap-on she began to move back and forth moving the handle with her motion fucking her slaves ass.

Mistress K drooled a large amount of spit onto the base of the handle for more lubrication as she removed the nipple chains from her chest. And as the blood flowed back into her nipples she said with an audible gasp "Let me put these on you now.", wrapping her arms around him and clamping the clips over his nipples. Now using her right hand she reached for his balls and scraped her nails over the smoothly shaved skin of his ball sac that was teasingly stretched by the cox strap. She clamped her fist around his hard dick and began to slowly manipulate it by pulling it away from hs body and then back. She wrapped her left arm around his midsection for support and began rhythmically stroking his cox while she thrust the paddle/dildo into his ass. As she thrusted into him she gripes and pulls his cox forward and as she pulled the dildo back out of him she stroked his cox towards his body. This continued, first slowly but then increasing in pace until both participants build up a cadence. The sub was reaching his point of climax and his grunting and moaning increased.

"Does my sub want to cum?"

"Please Mistress, please let me cum."

"Go ahead, You have my permission to ejaculate."

Mistress K focused her attention to stroking his cox. She stopped thrusting the dildo into him letting it fall to the floor. Using one hand to stroke him and the other hand to massage his balls. She undid the T strap cradling his ball sac and manipulated his testicles while pumping him rapidly.

"Oh yes! YES!" Cried our the sub as he enjoyed his orgasm and came on the floor.

Mistress K bent down picking up the paddle and walked towards the door. She said nothing. The only sound was the clicking of her heels as she walked away.