Two Toys

Story Info
Emily brings her father for a lesson w/ a naughty toy.
29k words
4.53
12.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Mistress Pepper and Sophie are "anonymized" versions of me and my slave-girl. The real me. All of my stories are (or should I say will be) my memories of a session with a sub. Thus, they are true stories. Only in this version details have been changed to protect the sub. I do live in Mobile about 10 months of the year (the remaining two I spend in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, where my father is from and lives), and almost all of my subs live in Mobile or a bordering county. I'm originally from Baldwin County, next door to Mobile. I moved across the bay to attend USA. As is/did Mistress Pepper. But I'm not a blond. And you'll most definitely have to guess at my bra size!

And remember, the names and such have been changed in this version to protect the slutty. Only Princess Lilly appears as herself. But she truly has no concept of shame.

Session Date:

29 June, 2020

This Story Released:

19 October, 2020

Two Toys

Prologue:

In case this is the first of my stories you've read, there are a few things I've skipped over in this story since there are several other stories I've written about this same sub. I tend to write a story after almost all of my sessions with my toys. But I publish very few of them online.

My name is Pepper Rodgers. I'm a 19-year-old Domme, living downtown Mobile, Alabama. I have a decently well-stocked playroom in the second bedroom of my fourth-floor apartment (most of my neighbors are corporate types who aren't always around, giving me a lot of privacy, even in the halls and elevators). I also have a decently stocked toybox. I prefer my toys to be older than I am, around 30-42 years old. I prefer men for myself, however not for my toybox. When it comes to toys, I find women and couples to be far more amusing. Single men tend to be needier, and often too clingy. But that doesn't mean I don't have a few of them in my toybox. I do. They just don't have the same chances of getting there as couples and single women do.

I'm petite. Actually more "tiny" that petite. I'm 5' 1.75" and 91 pounds. I'm not bony, though, I've curvy, like a small-sized woman. I have blond hair down to my shoulders and blue eyes. Oh, and my chest is the only place I'm not small. I'm a 32-D, and I'm very pert. Which makes me popular with the boys.

I'm also slightly bisexual. I'm attracted to men, not women. I would never choose a female partner for even a date, let alone for sex. But I'm not opposed to masturbating with a female toy. Sophie happens to be my favorite sex toy to pleasure myself with. Her tongue has two big advantages over my vibrator: one, it's very delicate and tender. Two, no matter how much I use it, its batteries never die at the worst possible moment! It's better than fresh bunny batteries, it just keeps going until I want it to stop. And I don't even have to hold it in place!

When I want sex I never use one of my toys. I never allow a toy touch, or even see, all of me. And I never bring a toy to my bedroom. Nor do I chose a woman. I pick a man, usually one I find in a club or cafe, or wherever. I flirt, dance dirty a little and if he meets my standards, I ask if he's interested in a one-time-only, no-names-exchanged, hook-up. I've never been turned down.

I have a few standards for my hook-ups. I never pick a guy I know or even just see around. And I insist on a cock between 7 and 9" long and 1.5" across, plus or minus a small bit. I won't touch a guy who isn't circumcised, either. I hate the way the foreskin feels inside me. I want to feel that fat head. The dirty dancing gives me plenty of time to tease a guy hard and feel for myself what he's got. It's the only way not to be disappointed. Guys always lie about their equipment!

Sophie is my 19-year-old live-in slave-girl. She's slightly petite at 5'4" and 119 pounds. She's pretty, too, with long honey-blond hair, green eyes, and a 34-B chest. Sophie is extremely devoted to me. So devoted, and so happy as my slave, that despite not being attracted to women, she's a virgin with men. She serves and pleasures only me, and those I give her to. And while I use her, even with my male toys, I won't allow any man to touch her pussy or penetrate her bottom. Those are mine. Only mine. I've owned her since she graduated high school, but I've known her longer. Since about two months after her 18th birthday, which was also about two months before she finished high school.

I have three BFFs, (Isabelle, Reagan, and Ellie) none of whom are into my little games. But all of whom occasionally creep into my stories. After all, they are my BFFs so they tend to be around. Luckily they're not offended by anything they happen to see. They're just not eager for me to put on a show on their account.

I also have a circle of five other women friends, all of whom are Dommes as well. Andrea (26), Janelle (35), Colette (39), Diane (43), and Olive (44). we usually get together every couple of weeks for coffee and a little chat about who's doing what to whom lately. We sometimes share, or loan, our toys to each other, but not that often. Sometimes we do a favor for each other, such as providing something different for a toy. Mostly we do what girls do: we gossip.

Chapter 01: Uncovering Disobedience

Veronica is a 28-year-old toy that's been in my toy box for the better part of a year now. In her "regular" life, she works in investor relations at one of the huge shipyards here in Mobile. She's also a single mother with a six-year-old son at home.

At work, she's what I affectionately call a "power bitch." She has a decent status at the company and several people who answer to her. She's middle management, but she has the attitude of a CEO. And she's not shy about bossing around those she can.

Of course, none of them know her secret. That about once a month she comes to my realm and worships her Queen. Me. On her knees. Where she's nothing. Where she doesn't even have the status of maid, peasant, or whore. Where she's nothing but a playtoy, to be shamelessly used without a thought. It gets her aroused. Far more aroused than anything else ever has. And the more she's owned, possessed, dominated, and disciplined, the hotter she gets.

She goes through boyfriends rather quickly. A few dates are as long as most suitors last. It's because her assertive manner carries over into her personal life. A life she hates. The guys don't know her well enough to see through the image she projects. They just deem her a bitch and move on. Too bad for them. They don't know her secret. Show her that you're stronger, that you can and will take control of her, and she becomes an exceptionally devout sub that's just as exceptionally eager to please, and very happy to do whatever she believes will please. It just takes some firm, unyielding discipline to remind her of her place, and your power.

I have a zillion little rules for my toys, although I don't ask all of them to follow all of the rules. Some of them, like my personal grooming standards, often vary for an individual sub. Especially those in a relationship. Then I have to worry about his/her partner being kept happy too.

I demand that my subs follow those little rules 24/7. Whether they're in my presence or not. After all, a sub never knows when I decide to summon her to come entertain me. And when she does, I expect her to be looking her best for me. The way I want her to look, not the way she wants to look. After all, her body is mine, not hers. It exists only for the pleasure of its owner, me. Her tastes, her comfort, are irrelevant. She doesn't matter. I do. And only I do. Constantly following those little rules serves as a constant reminder to the sub that she's my property. That her everyday life is just a holding pattern where she waits until I have some whim she may cater to.

Veronica is one of those subs who is always testing her boundaries as a teenager would. I think she likes it. That she likes to see if she can get away with something. Anything. To see if she can assert some control over her life, or her body. But what she really wants is to get caught and be punished for it. She wants to feel the unbending firmness of those rules. She wants to know that she's truly owned, and obedience is her only choice.

It makes me pay close attention to Veronica during her sessions. To watch for little tiny clues as to what she might be doing. Misbehaving. That way I can catch her at it. I can show her that she's mine.

The last time I summoned Veronica was two weeks ago. It was late in the afternoon, and I had her come here straight from work. She did. And she was perfectly groomed when she undressed. Too perfectly. She was shaven so smoothly that it looked as if she was fresh from a shower. She couldn't have been. It should have been a full workday since she could have showered and trimmed herself up.

I guessed that she cleaned herself up in the ladies' room after work. And I guessed that there was some reason she felt the need to do so. It's something I've never noticed that she's done before. It leads me to guess that she wasn't groomed properly when she got the summons and knew that she'd punished sternly if I saw that. So she fixed it before coming and thought that would get her by. She cheated! But I never said a word. I let her think she'd gotten away with it.

I know Veronica fairly well by now. Well enough to know that now that she thinks she got away with it, my grooming standards will be ignored. She'll do as she wishes, which for her means taking shortcuts and not worrying about the appearance of places no one is going to see, and plan to fix herself up again when summoned. I know the life of a single mother is a busy one, but still... that's no reason for her to cheat me!

Just because I let Veronica think she got away with it, doesn't mean she got away with it. I figured it out. And right then I knew what I'd do about it. Veronica needs a very good lesson. And I am going to enjoy giving it to her. So I planned a lesson that she will never forget.

It was a simple matter to ask my friend Nikolai to find one of his countless buddies who's company is an investor in Veronica's shipyard. It's a huge defense contractor. Nikolai's buddies, mostly Russians, seem to have a finger in any pot that's loaded with money, and defense is the most heavily loaded pot of money there is. It took him less than an hour. Or more likely took his slave less than an hour. She's the one who called me back and told me that, as I'd asked for, Nikolai's buddy had set an appointment with Veronica on the pretense that his company had some questions about how their investment was being utilized. Questions it is Veronica's job answer in a way that ensures the money stays invested where it is. I doubt it's entirely an accident that they hired an attractive younger woman for that role... Men can be so easily distracted!

His appointment is in ten minutes. But he's not going to make it. Veronica doesn't have a clue that he won't be coming. He's blocked off an hour of her time. An hour I plan to use. Won't Veronica be so surprised? I've never even tried to visit her at work before. It takes some doing just to get through the door - something about security for those defense-type-things. And it's beyond silly! A college girl goes through heck getting through the door, but they will eagerly take money from Nikolai's Russian buddy who probably has too many ties to the Kremlin to count. I wouldn't be even the tiniest bit surprised to find out he has some title in the FSB. Isn't that silly?

But I got in. He called the gate, not Veronica, and explained to them that he was running late, but his assistant, me, would be arriving separately and on time. Please let her in. She can bombard Veronica with questions for him until he gets there. Sorry, his plane was late getting in. They told him no problem, and when I got here my name was on the list. After an ID check and a walk through a metal detector, I was allowed into the admin building. The lowest security building here. But the one Veronica's office is in.

I just told her secretary that I was his aide, and he was on his way. The secretary didn't really care. I got through the gate, and thus I am who I say I am. She just marked us as here. And left me to do something I almost never do. Wait!

It's only a couple of minutes until I see the secretary go to the door of Veronica's office and usher two guys in fancy suits out. Then she invites me to head on in.

Veronica is standing up, about halfway between her desk and the door as I step in. Then instant she sees me, she freezes in her tracks. The fake smile on her face vanishes. A mask of shock and horror replaces it. She definitely did not expect to see me. I'll bet she thought I couldn't get in the building without her seeing my name on some list! And thus, I wouldn't be surprising her here. I know she expected Nikolai's buddy.

"Mr. Sokolov has been unavoidably detained," I say in my sweetest voice with a huge grin on my face. Veronica stutters for an instant. "You'll be dealing with me." I hope she gets the message. It buys me enough time for the secretary to get the door closed. Now she won't hear what I'm saying. "fucktoy."

"How did you..." Veronica stutters, her voice now laced with a nervous edge to it.

Obviously, Veronica needs to be reminded of her place. And her place is to not question me. I slap her face. It's a hard slap, too, one that rings out through the room. And one that tosses her head to the side. I'm sure it leaves a pink handprint on her cheek, too, but it's too hard to see through her makeup. It has the effect I knew it would. It shuts her up.

Now she just looks at me with absolute shock on her face. It's a look that screams out how much she never expected. And how nervous she is. Especially now that she knows I'm not here just to say hello. She's in for something. Here! At work! A place where her status is the most important thing to her. A place where her secret is buried so deep it's closer to the Earth's core than the surface. Or was, until a minute ago. Now it's on the surface where just anyone might barge through that door and see it. See Veronica being owned by another. By a younger, girly, girl. And that, I am certain, is a horror she never even dreamed of.

She stands dumbfounded. Her jaw moves slowly, but no words come out. I can almost see the smoke coming out of her ears as those metaphoric gears spin in her head and tries to figure out a way out of this. Whatever this is going to be.

"Stand, fucktoy!" I snap very firmly, but without raising my voice. "You know better. Behave in the presence of your Queen, fucktoy."

Veronica nervously pulls herself up to stand properly, her hands at the small of her back, and her feet just a little ways apart. She faces me, her eyes forward. She closes her mouth, no longer daring to speak. And she looks up at me with fear in her eyes. She's not afraid of me. She's scared to death of her secret getting out. I know that.

"You must think I'm half as stupid as you are. Do you really think I didn't notice that you had to trim that shabby bush up before you came to amuse me last time?" As I scold her I see the hint of surprise on her face. It tells me that she did think she'd gotten away with it. She didn't think I'd noticed that. Oops.

"Obviously your worthless butt knows the rule, or you wouldn't have bothered to try and cheat like some gutter skank. And I'm sure I've made it clear that my rules are to be followed 24/7. Since I so clearly can't trust you not to let your inner gutter skank out, I'll just see for myself how naughty you are when you stupidly think I'm not watching. Turn around."

Veronica, slightly hesitantly, turns around. It puts her back to me. I put her facing her desk, but still several feet back from the front of it. And a few feet behind the comfortable-looking leather chairs in front of it.

Now that her back is to me, she doesn't see me take two quick steps back. I reach behind myself and very quietly ease the door lock to locked. That way no one will be barging in on me. But Veronica won't know that. I walk around to her desk and lean against the front of it so that I'm facing Veronica again.

I point to the chair at my left. Veronica's right. "Undress. Put your things there." I give the commands firmly.

Veronica pales slightly. And she looks exceedingly nervous. Now she has no doubt. She will be getting naked, right here in her office. And naked, should anyone come in, there won't even be a prayer of covering up what's going on.

As she always does for work, Veronica is wearing a fairly nice skirt suit. I'd guess it's on the high-end of some department store's line. It's the European designer label that I have on, but it's nice enough. Especially for middle management. Hers is navy blue, with a fairly modest skirt that comes down enough to cover her knees. And I can see a white satin blouse under the matching blazer. I can see plenty of jewelry, too.

Veronica is a decently tall woman. She's 5'9". But she's also a rather lean woman, a mere 139 pounds. It gives her a cute, lanky shape. She has close to zero body fat, too. It adds a slight boniness to her appearance. Especially at her hands and forearms.

Veronica has a fairly oval face with prominent, but gently rounded, features and a jawline to it. She has unique eyes that are a light shade of gray-green. And pretty. She has short brown hair that hangs down midway between the bottom of her jaw and the tops of her shoulders. It has a moderate bushiness to it and a good bit of a kinky wave to its fine tresses. That makes it hang loosely, puffing out at its bottom to give it a full look. She has a prominent nose, slightly long and wide, with strong, but also softly rounded lines. And she a wide mouth framed by a pair of fairly thin, light-pink lips.

But now as she squats before me to get her low-heeled shoes off, what I see on her face is pure nervousness. I don't want Veronica to drag her feet and waste time, an idea I know is already taking hold in her brain. After all, I only have an hour with her body! If I were to keep her any longer than the planned appointment, someone might notice. I reach into my oversized purse and take out my crop. I just hold that in front of me where Veronica can see it. And I grin as I glare at her.

She easily gets her shoes off and neatly sets them on that chair. Then it's earrings that come off. "Undress" is a specific instruction that I've taught Veronica and all my toys. It tells her that I want her to get fully naked, absolutely nothing left on her body, but that I want her to do it a specific way. Shoes first, those just get in the way. After that, from the top down. It's not the way a woman normally will undress.

Her blazer easily comes off. But I'm sure she's used to having that off in her office. Probably her shoes too, at least when no one will see. I'd slip those pointy toes monstrosities off my feet, too. Just having that off, should anyone see her, won't raise any questions.

But now it's time for that satin blouse to come off. And having that off will certainly raise questions if she's seen. She knows it, too. As she starts unbuttoning her blouse I notice that her hands slow down a little. They fumble a little, too. But they get the buttons undone. She pulls the blouse from the waistband of her skirt, then slips it off her shoulders. It reveals a light pink bra to my eyes. A fairly lacy one with half cups that leave a fair amount of her breasts and most of her cleavage bared. But I've seen her dresser. All of her undergarments are sexy ones.

She has a necklace on, so that's the next highest thing on her body. It comes off fairly quickly, even with her slightly fumbling hands. And then, it's time for her bra to come. Its straps over her shoulders are the next highest thing on her body. She reaches up behind her back. She takes a deep breath, then closes her eyes as she unclips it. She opens her eyes as she lets one narrow strap fall free to her side. Her eyes quickly dart around the room, as if anything might have changed in the half-second they were closed. She pulls the thin straps off her shoulders and the bra falls free, hanging in her hand by one strap.

123456...8