Mistress K Letters 03: Sex Party Ch. 03

Story Info
Slave plays Russian roulette with blindfold BJs.
916 words
4.09
8.1k
4

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
306 Followers

Precious pet

It makes me so happy to know that I am the one to introduce you to the joys of sexual torture. You must know that none of the other slave girls or boys hold any interest for me - have I not lavished enough attention on you for you to know that you are special to me? After all, I've molded your body and your mind to give me the utmost pleasure, however and wherever I want it. In this way, your submission is a such a blessing.

Now, to the final portion of the evening's entertainment. You may once again kneel at my feet and worship me with your skillful mouth while I recall the scene...

After dinner had been cleared, some of the Doms and their subs moved to other areas of the playroom to sample the equipment on offer - the large, imposing St Andrew's Cross, the padded leather spanking bench, the wooden stocks. The Mistresses stayed at the high round table, which had been cleared, revealing a large, heavy 'lazy Susan', a rotating platform intended to allow guests easy access to the dinner fare. Tonight we had taken our fill of savoury dishes and all these strong, powerful women were now eager to sample a sweet, creamy treat for dessert.

You know how possessive I am of my toys but occasionally it pleases me to share, and seeing the hungry look in their eyes as they gazed at your trembling form kneeling atop the dining table, filled me with a sense of smug satisfaction.

It was the work of a moment for these strict, experienced Dommes to strip the last vestiges of clothing from your quivering body and lash you securely to the rotating top, spreadeagling your arms and legs to leave you at our mercy. And do we look merciful?

I looked into your terrified eyes as I explained our fiendish parlour game - for us, a cross between Blind Man's Buff and bobbing for apples; for you, more like Russian Roulette.

The rules were simple. You'd be blindfolded and spun on the tabletop. Whoever your gently curved cock was pointing to when you stopped, would have 60 seconds to force you to orgasm. We could use our mouths only, no hands or other implements, and only give you pleasure. After all, your poor beleaguered cock and balls had suffered so much this evening and it was my duty as your Domina to ensure it was all kissed better.

Maybe this all sounded to good to be true for a poor little slave and of course, there was a catch. If you should unload in another woman's mouth, I would take it as the highest insult to your Goddess. So, the question was, given that you would be blindfolded and I had never deigned to put my sacred lips of your cockflesh, how would you know when it was safe to blow your creamy load?

So, with your padded leather blindfold in place, let the game commence.

Spin the wheel...

Do you feel the wet heat as lips slip along aching flesh, feeling almost cool against your fevered skin? How are you holding out? I can see your hands fisting, your toes curling.

60 seconds gone, let's spin again.

I know that your cock feels so very tender but, as always, the friction is only adding to you excitement, isn't it?

Ah, still no winner? Time to spin again.

I love to see the sex flush rising up your heaving chest and lighlighting angry red patches on your cheeks. Your nostrils are flaring and you are making little gasping groans. Oh, you are so very close.

Hmm, I recall how the action got faster now, pushing you beyond the point of no return as you breached a tight hot throat. Do you dare release and pray you have saved your cum for your precious Goddess? Could it be her plump, soft lips pillowing your straining shaft and suctioning so unrelentingly?

Aaaaah! Yes, whip off the blindfold and let him see... is this your heaven, or are you in hell?

Do you remember the look on my face - like the cat that had got the cream? And the play of emotions on your face - relief , disbelief, joy, awe, gratitude. Priceless.

And now, my pet, let me let you into a little secret. This was a task you could not fail. I was never going to let those other Dommes get their mouth on my pet's manhood. Your cum is a tribute to me and me alone.

And because I enjoyed your tribute (although do not be mistaken, this is not an experience you can look forward to for a very long time), I will give you the opportunity to earn another reward - a glimpse of a part of my body for you to look upon and savour. To earn this gift, all I require is a gift in return. I know how shy you are, but this is something that I know you long to give me. Take a picture of yourself, on your knees for your Domina with your chest bare and jeans open, bare feet, your hands behind your back and your head bowed down so that your face is hidden...show me MY body that only I control. And one more thing. Across your chest, write as neatly as you can the following truth: Property of Mistress K.

Your most generous Goddess

Mistress K

Sexykit
Sexykit
306 Followers