Mistress K Letters 04: Glory Hole

Story Info
Slave endures slow drain while his trapped manhood is abused.
1.1k words
4.31
12.6k
5

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
339 Followers

My slutslave

I have such plans to make you suffer for the privilege of a chance to glimpse the perfect body of your Goddess. I'm sure you crave to be under control in my playroom cabin but it is good that you understand how unlikely it is that I would open my doors to you.

Like the miserable dog that you are, you must stand outside in the cold; humiliated, naked and shivering, yearning to bask in my light. Oh, how dreadful if anyone would see you there. How they would point and laugh at the worm who should be a man, reduced to following the orders of his cruel Mistress.

But, I promised you an opportunity to prove yourself, and I am not without mercy. Do you see that knot in the wood, just below waist height? Push your worthless cock through the hole. I know that the sides are rough, but surely a few splinters are a small price to pay for my attention? Aaah, yes, I see you are hard, eager for my touch. But you have not finished. I expect to have full access to your cum-filled balls to torment too. That's it, push them through one by one. Stop whimpering, slave, I don't care if it hurts.

That's better now, all that flesh, so excited and vulnerable for me to abuse. So, now to start your task. I will be touching, teasing and stroking you. Can you imagine me, reclining comfortably on the other side of the wall? What exciting yet terrifying outfit have I chosen? Or maybe I'm wearing nothing at all, and gently toying with my clit. How do you even know it is my hand upon you? You don't know, and that excites me more.

I know how the fear makes you harder and more desperate to cum, but today I want to torment you with a full hour of ruined orgasms. I want to slowly drain your straining balls and watch each hard-earned spurt and pathetic dribble as you are cruelly denied the chance to release fully.

Your duty to me is to knock on the wall when you are unable to hold back a moment longer so that I may remove my hands and ruin your release.

Can you feel the oil I am trickling over your fevered shaft? Oh, yes, you like how my fingertips are gently tracing every centimetre of your hardness, your pulsing veins and angry red crown. Feel how my shiny black nails trace around the root of your manhood, following the pulsing shaft up to the engorged head. You are pleasing me with your offering of eager cockmeat. I almost salivate for a taste, although my days of kneeling before a man to pleasure him are long gone. But just for fun, can you picture my glossy red lips oh so close to your cock? Now opening wide, wider to reveal the warm, wet heaven of my mouth and tongue. Can you feel the hot, moist breath of your Goddess against your trapped manmeat? I see how you twitch and jerk in your confines, desperate to bridge the gap and sink yourself into this heaven, but No. It is not for you, greedy sub.

And now to begin in earnest. Gentle stroking, mixed with faster jerking, sometimes with one hand, sometimes both. Is that a knock? Good boy, yes, see how your poor cock is jumping and straining as one solitary spurt is released. Oh, how you must crave for my touch again. But you have so much more to give me before our time is up.

Do you feel that? Could that be the silky plumpness of your shaft sliding between my offered breasts? Oh, how cruel for you to miss the opportunity to feast your eyes on such an image. My breasts are pressed firmly to your slippery meat - such a beautiful contrast of milky white skin to red throbbing manflesh.

You dirty beast, your filthy fluids have smeared on my perfect breasts. How dare you sully me with your lustful discharge. I shall have to take my revenge on the source of this filth. How do you like the feel of my nails digging in to your trapped balls? How far do you think I can pull them from your worthless body before I rip them off? Maybe I'll make then into a necklace to show the world how you belong to me.

Another knock? Oh yes, you liked that idea. Hmmm, several dribbles are now coating your shaft like drips from a candle. But now we have a problem. A Goddess should not have to get her hands dirty torturing her sub. Shall I put on the thick, black rubber gloves or use the many tailed cockwhip that I know you love to hate so much?

Aaah, yes, your cock jerked so prettily when I mentioned the whip that this is what I will choose. I know how much you fear it and this may give you the motivation to finally drain the last of your worthless cum.

Oh, I like how the cruel strands of the whip are wrapping around your cock, tickling the shaft and stroking the balls. Does that smart just a little? Will you endure more for your Goddess? Of course you will my sweet pet, you would endure anything that pleased me wouldn't you? Harder now. Yes, I love the way the whip has striped you like a candy cane. Delicious. I know how much you love to see and treasure my marks upon you and every time you see or touch MY cock, you will know how thoroughly you are owned.

A final knock? Yes, that's it, my pet. Jerk and strain and offer up the last of your cum in worship of your Goddess.

Lucky, lucky sub. Your Mistress is pleased with your offering and has chosen to reward you IF you can complete one final task for her outside of the playroom. Edge yourself for me and imagine it is your Goddess' long slender fingers instead of your own. Think of our scene tonight while you do so. When you can hold off no longer, ruin your orgasm - immediately remove all stimulation and watch as your tortured cock desperately dribbles its release. Do this until you are fully drained or can take no more. Then write to me and tell me all about it. If you please me, I shall release a glimpse of another part of my beautiful body to aid your Goddess worship.

Do not disappoint me.

Mistress K

Sexykit
Sexykit
339 Followers