Mistress K Letters 09: Game of Chance

Story Info
Slave rolls a dice to decide his fate - pain or pleasure?
1.6k words
4.25
6.8k
4

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers

Sweet slutty pet

How I miss you when you are away from my sight. How should a Mistress find her pleasure without her eager pet to toy with? What power does a Goddess wield without a devout slave to worship and serve her? I find myself torn between wanting to pet you, to use you and to punish you. And so, tonight, we shall play a game.

I see you've noticed our playroom is decadently furnished in cosy, sophisticated style, lit only with candles and a crackling fire, with rich Persian rugs on the oak floor and a plush velvet chaise longue for your Domina to recline upon as you kneel on your matching cushion at my feet. Now you can properly appreciate my elegant Louboutin shoes, seamed stockings, snug pencil skirt and cream silk blouse, with my hair in a stylish chignon and just a few buttons open to give a hint of my black lacy Bordelle bra to tantalise the senses. There now, isn't this delightfully domesticated? Pour me a glass of wine, pet, while I explain the rules to you.

Do you see the silver tray containing a pack of cards, a single die and a golden envelope? What else does it display? My cruel, flexible riding crop and my wide wooden hairbrush. Tonight, your fate is in the will of the gods, instead of your Goddess. Do you think they will look kindly on you, or will they decide that you need to suffer?

Open the envelope and read the card inside.

Dice:

1 - Spank

2 - Lick

3 - Crop

4 - Suck

5 - Paddle

6 - Kiss

Cards:

Red card - Hard

Black card - Gentle

Ace - 1

2-10 - Face value

Picture cards - 15

The rules are as follows: You will roll the dice five times and see what fate befalls you. If you roll an even number, you win the right to pleasure me. If you roll an odd number you will have to submit to a punishment. You will draw a card to find out how many strokes and how severe they will be.

I could have had a spanking bench and restraints in here tonight, but I have no need of them. I know that you will willingly drape yourself over the arm of my chaise, holding yourself in position to offer up your lilly white buttocks for the kiss of my hand, brush or crop. You will do it gladly because you know how much it will please and excite me.

And so, you may take your first roll, and may the gods be ever in your favour.

A one! Oh, pet, it looks as though the odds are not on your side. Let us see just how harsh this will be. Pass me the deck of cards. You seem mesmerised by the way my long, talented fingers can riffle shuffle the cards so that they cascade down, caught between my manicured blood red nails. And now you may pick a card... the Queen of Hearts. So that's fifteen hard spanks on your bare bottom.

Stand up and remove your clothes. You may fold them neatly on my side table. Now place yourself across my lap. Does it feel humbling to be naked, when I am fully dressed? You like that, I think. That's it, right across, so that your hands and feet are touching the floor on either side. Now, lift yourself up onto your toes so that you are presenting your bottom up nicely, ready for your spanking.

Oh yes, the acoustics in here really are excellent. The crack of skin on skin is reverberating around the room so beautifully, just as your pale buttocks are colouring so nicely. I can see my handprints merging and overlapping, causing some areas to be merely a warm pink, while others are glowing a rosy red.

Let me run my fingers over your smarting cheeks. Hmm, I see you shiver, so sensitive. There now, that wasn't so bad, was it? And now you get to return to your cushion and roll again.

A six? Oh, lucky pet, a kiss. You do not even need to move from the floor. Remove my shoes and kiss my beautiful feet. You love my pretty feet and delicate toes don't you. That's right, show them how much you love them, don't leave any spot unkissed. Yes, you may gently caress and stroke up my silky stockings until you reach my skirt, but not an inch more. Enough now. Replace my shoes, it's time for your next roll.

A three. Oh dear, an appointment with my crop. How many will you receive? Draw a card and find out... Nine of Spades. Not too bad, it could have been a lot worse. Does this disappoint you? For this, you will need to bend over the arm of my chaise. Lift your warmed buttocks nice and high and spread your legs. I want to see your heavy balls swing as I decorate this pink canvas. Makes you feel so much more vulnerable, I'd imagine. Nine gentle strokes. Well, gentle is quite a subjective word, isn't it? These will each raise an angry red welt but will leave no bruising. I want you to ask prettily for each one, counting as you go, and thank me after. You will say 'Please may I receive my first hard stroke of your crop, my divine Goddess?' If you lose count or forget to thank me, we shall start again from the beginning.

Begin.

...

Oh, my. What a pretty picture I have made. A piece of modern art, consisting of red lines and little rectangles right across your cheeks. And what's this? A raised line across your plump sack? Ooh, that must be why you squeaked so loudly on stroke 8. But still you thanked me so nicely and asked for another. Does it smart just a little? Let me rub it better. Hmm, I can feel the heat radiating out from your poor tender testicles. Poor, punished pet. Let's hope you have more luck on your next roll.

A four. So lucky. What should I have you suck? I must admit, pet, I'm very much enjoying punishing you - but surely you can see that, as my hard, aching nipples are showing though the silk of my blouse. I believe they are demanding your attention! Come, kneel in front of me and unbutton my blouse. Carefully! Do not dare to tear it in your haste to unwrap your gift. And now, I will pull down the cups on my lacy bra and pop out each diamond-hard nub. See how they swell and tighten even further as they see you approach? That's it, draw one into your hot, wet mouth and suckle gently, now harder. Take more of my breast into your mouth and ease the ache that you have created. Now the other - you surely cannot leave one unattended? There now, two wet, swollen, red jewels glistening in the firelight. Let's leave them out for the remainder of our game, shall we? Time for your final roll.

A two! Lick - my favourite. Now we will both get our treat. Give me your hand and help me to stand in front of you. Now you will need to gently inch my snug pencil skirt up my stocking-clad thighs. Do you see the way my silk stockings shimmer in the firelight? And now carefully past the lacy tops and suspender clips, up further past the creamy, white flesh of my silky upper thighs until you expose my matching Bordelle panties. Yes, take a moment to look up from your lowly position at my long, shapely legs, curvacous hips and tantalising pussy peaking from behind that tiny scrap of lace, and beyond that, my breasts, jutting out proudly, still swollen from your ministrations. Now, smooth your hands up my legs, and around the swell of my hips until you can hook your thumbs into the scant elastic. Do you have it? Now, ease my panties down past my knees to my ankles. Leave them there, resting on my Louboutins as I sit back down.

Are you appreciating the honour, pet, of being the one who has revealed his Goddess to his unworthy eyes? Place your hands on my knees and ease them apart. Now, lick.

How I love to gaze down on you, on your knees with your hot, sore bottom on display, working your magic between my thighs. Yes, that's it, right there. Forget the dice, you may kiss and suck my straining clit too. Harder now, harder... Yes! Oh, pet, yes. Very nice. Now just gentle kisses there as I come down and stroke your hair.

Oh, pet, you certainly have a talent for that. And as a reward, you may choose one more dice throw. What number would you like?

Look at your face, pet, I sometimes forget how hard it is for you to make decisions. Don't fret now, I can tell by the yearning in your eyes that you want to complete the night by experiencing number five, a paddling with my hairbrush. I know you love the intinacy of my lap, especially now we are flesh to flesh, so, over you go, pet. There now, let me feel the heat from your punished globes. So toasty, but I think we can warm them up some more. Six of the best before bed.

One to each cheek - oh yes, that's immediately freshened up your colour. How does that feel? Yes, it does pack a sting, doesn't it? Two to the backs of your thighs - smarts, does it? That's even more tender then your ass, isn't it? And the final two to your sit spots - the vulnerable area where ass meets thigh. Hmm, I think you'll be feeling those tomorrow.

And now, every time you sit, you'll be thinking about your generous Goddess. Just as you should be.

Your Domina

Mistress K

Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers