Mistress K Letters 10: Slutschool

Story Info
New boy slut's painful, intimate induction by Head Mistress.
1.5k words
3.88
10.8k
7
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
342 Followers

Nervous, little slut? Of course you are. It's your first day at Mistress K's Slutschool and you have so much to learn to even hope to catch up with the bigger, stronger, more experienced boysluts. Well, luckily for you, it's my job to teach little sluts like you how to behave. How to show proper subservience to your betters.

Take a seat on that stool there in front of my desk. You can call me Mistress K, or Ma'am and, if I deem to call you anything, it shall be boy or slut. You are fortunate that you are so young and pretty as I have decided to see to your induction personally before you meet your new classmates. Well, I say fortunate, but your deliciously innocent looks may well attract the wrong sort of attention from some of the bigger boys. Ah well, boys will be boys and I daresay that bending for a rough bit of buggering behind the bikes sheds will make a man of you.

You can start by removing your jeans and white shirt and donning your school uniform of tight, white lycra boyshorts. That's right, don't be shy, you want to look like all the big boys, don't you? There now. No hiding place for the filthy lustful thoughts of dirty little boys. Every little twitch will be obvious to me and to everyone else. And heaven forbid I see a damp spot. You really don't want them to point and laugh do you? You know how cruel boys can be.

Stand up, shoulders back, hands clasped at the small of your back. That's how I expect you to present yourself whenever I, or any member of my faculty, enters the room. Now, let me look at you...

Hmmm, you are a well grown boy, aren't you? Firm in all the right places and packing quite a bit inside your tight white briefs. Let me trace my fingertips along your quivering biceps, up and over your shoulders, to trail tantalisingly down your spine to reach your firm buttocks, encased in such tight, white wrappings. Hmm, I wonder how long it will before you have to bend and offer them up for a taste of my tawse or cane?

Don't fret boy, I'm sure a bright young slut like you will be able to find ways to stay out of trouble. Please me and you can earn extra credit. And you do want to please your Head Mistress, don't you?

Do you like what you see? My high, black heels, sheer seamed stockings, slim grey pencil skirt, white silk blouse, grey fitted cardigan and pearls. And I see you take in my dark red nails, cat-eye spectacles and long dark hair swept up on a severe chignon.

But what's this? Do I see tenting in your snug nether garments? Disgraceful! Is this the way you show proper respect to a powerful, mature lady who is taking time out of her busy schedule to help you settle in to your new school? Well, boy, for that shameful lack of self control you will need to be soundly punished. But before I take the time to teach you your first firm lesson in respect, I expect you to take care of that pillar of lustful thoughts.

Pull your underwear to your knees and take yourself in hand. Oh my, look how you fill your palm - you really have been indulging in dirty thoughts. Now, stroke yourself in front of me. Purge yourself of your shame. Faster now, boy. The road to purity in mind and body is only won by hard labour.

Don't you dare spill your filth on my expensive Persian rug. Catch it in your hand, slut. Every drop. That's it, milk out all of your filthy essence. Now what? You must clean your hand, slut. With your tongue, of course. Do you think my office wastepaper basket is an appropriate place for your sticky discarded tissues?

Well, that's taken care of that. Now, for the second order of business, your punishment. No, you don't have permission to pull up your underpants, keep them at your knees.

Do you see the key I keep on a gold chain, nested between my plump, creamy breasts? You may shuffle over to me and take it out. Warm, isn't it? Use it to unlock my armoire over there. Yes, you may well gasp at the array of punishment implements I have at my disposal. Over the course of your time at the school, I expect to have occasion to blister your recalcitrant backside with each and every one of them.

As it is a first offence, I won't have you choose a cane. Today, you may bring me my two-tailed tawse. I belive that six firm strokes with that well-worn piece of leather will impress upon you the importance of showing respect to your elders and betters.

Now, bend and position yourself over my desk. Reach your arms across and grasp the other edge firmly. Be aware, if you reach back or break position I will start the count again.

Crack!

Settle! That was just the first stroke, boy. What a lovely blush of colour to decorate such pale, quivering globes.

Thwack! Whack!

Uh uh. No breaking position. Yes, those strokes really got you on your toes. Flatten your feet on the floor, lock your knees and arch your hack to lift up your buttocks for the remainder of your punishment. Remember, you are only halfway through.

Now, the next two will be on your thighs, so your new classmates will see that your shameful behaviour has required you to be punished before you have even left my office.

Slap! Smack!

Oh, yes, that seems to have done the trick. You will live with the shame and those lovely deep red marks all day.

Now, spread your legs, so that the object of your shame, the reason for your chastisement, will bear its share of the punishment.

Whack!

Oh my, that caught you nicely along your sit spots and branded a blazing stripe across your pendulous orbs. I daresay you'll feel that smart when you sit at your desk later and, hopefully, it will make you think twice about harbouring any further disrespectful thoughts.

There now. Have you learned your lesson? I should hope so. When I take the time to mete out a punishment, I expect the lesson to make a lasting impression. Now I will need to make a note of it in your punishment log. Tsk, tsk, and on your first day too. A blot on your record so early on is not a promising start, is it boy?

Now it's time to make your pennance. Kneel in front of me, while I relax back against my desk. How I love to see a well-punished little slut looking up at me from his knees with his freshly-welted ass reminding him of his place.

Hands clasped behind your back as I ease my tight pencil skirt up my long, shapely legs. Remember, naughty little boys may look, but not touch. Think respectful thoughts, boy. I would hate to have to punish you again before you have attoned for your first lesson. Focus, little slut, as I reveal my lacy stocking tops, suspenders and red, silky underthings. You surely wouldn't begrudge me my frivolous fancies?

Press your face to my panties and breathe in my delicious musk. I must admit that punishing you has left me all hot and bothered. But, fear not, I know how to remedy that.

Quick now, boy, slip the dampened gusset aside and soothe me with your tongue. Lap me gently, ease my hot, throbbing tissues with your sweet, innocent mouth. That's it, deeper now. Really get into every tender crease and fold. Oh yes, you are doing such good work. Such a greedy boy, getting drunk on my delicious cunt honey. But then, growing boys are known for having such voracious appetites. Now, back to my clit. Nuzzle it with your nose, then pay it some lip service. Suck my pearl and roll it with your tongue. Suck harder now, harder. Yes, yes, like that. Yes!

Such a hard-working boy. I think you will do well in my school if you continue to apply yourself as assiduously as this. But let's not take any chances with your education. We will meet every Tuesday and Thursday after school to continue your extra-curricular studies in my office. Such a fortunate slut to have my undivided attention. Teacher's precious little pet.

Now pull up your pants and straighten yourself up, you're about to meet your classmates and they won't take kindly to the fact that the new boy has been singled out for special treatment. A word of advice, it may behoove you to seek out the protection of one of the prefects. I'm sure a pretty young innocent like you could find some way to persuade one or more of them to take you under their protection.

Off you go now. You've got a busy day ahead of you and so much to learn. I look forward to our next appointment in my office. Be aware, I shall be hearing about your behaviour from all your strict Mistresses and will not hesitate to come down very firmly on any further lapses in behaviour. I shall prepare a nice fresh birch and have it soaking in brine just in case it should be required, so do not dare to disappoint me.

Until tomorrow, little slut.

Sexykit
Sexykit
342 Followers