Mistress K Letters 08: Plastic Wrap

Story Info
Slave is oiled and bound in clingfilm then put to work...
963 words
4.22
7.9k
5
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers

Sluttypet

You pleased me well with your cloned cock in our last scene and I do so love to look at it hanging from a hook on my bedroom wall, just as I love that you await my pleasure, hard and ready, whenever I might call on you.

Do you like my outfit? In my skintight, shiny black PVC catsuit, I feel like a cruel black widow spider luring an unsuspecting fly into my web. But you are not unsuspecting, are you, you little insect? You know precisely how I plan to devour you for my own pleasure and yet you come willingly into my lair.

So, tonight, I want you naked and gleaming so I may feast my eyes on what a delicious specimen of manflesh you are. Strip and stand before me - back straight, legs spread, hands laced behind your neck, head up but eyes cast down.

Now, do not move while I trickle warm oil over your straining flesh. I see you shiver, hmmm, you like that do you? Then imagine how it will feel when I rub the oil lightly all over your body with my slippery gloved hands. I know you love my long, feminine fingers and the thought of them caressing your body is surely a treat you never thought you would earn.

Uh, uh, hold still. No squirming little worm. Even when I stroke the oil on your most sensitive manflesh. Oh, so soon you are quivering with need, so now I shall stop and move on to the next stage of your preparation.

Think, little fly, what does a beautiful spider do with her prey to hold it still until she has need of it? She wraps it tightly with her silk. Imagine, being so vulnerable, unable to move, knowing she will soon eat you alive. Terrifying, but also so very tempting.

So, stand now with your legs together and place your arms at your sides. I know the feel of your oiled skin rubbing against itself is stimulating and makes you wish to indulge yourself more, however, it is in your interest to be absolutely still if you do not want a taste of my wicked crop.

I am going to wrap you tightly using this clear, plastic clingfilm. Starting at your ankles, up your calves, binding your knees and thighs.

Now, take hold of your throbbing, oiled member and hold it against your belly as I continue over your hips, across your abdomen.

How does it feel to lose the ability to move your arms as I bind them to your sides, continuing up your body until I reach the top of your chest?

Now, don't you look good enough to eat? Shuffle over to my padded leather bench and lie yourself down. Careful now, you don't want to lose your balance and fall. There now, that's better.

Now, bend your knees to steady yourself. Your wrapped knees give me a comfortable hand hold as I straddle your face and slowly unzip my crotch, releasing my hot, moist petals to the air. That's it, breath deep of your favourite exotic musk as I lower myself to your eager mouth. You know what to do. I'll just grasp your knees and grind back and forth, riding your face.

Oh, do you hear that? The sound of the door opening. Oh, pet, who is here to witness the way your vulnerable body is being used so thoroughly? Yes, it's my Husband, ready to claim his wife.

No pet, there's no need to try to move. You are doing such good tongue-work you may continue as I lean down your body, pressing my shiny black PVC-encased breasts against your oiled and tightly wrapped cock.

As my heart-shaped ass eclipses your vision, you can hear the sound of a belt buckle jangling and a zip lowering and now my Husband's strong, virile member is looming into view scant inches from your face, aiming straight for the creamy font you have so skillfully prepared.

Both of his big, strong hands grip my ass possessive as he ruts into your Goddess with powerful, confident strokes. My pleasure is doubled as I grind harder against your lips and tongue, my breasts shunting firmly against your cock with each hard thrust.

As he speeds up, I become breathless with pleasure but mercifully command you to 'Cum' just as we both reach our peak.

What a feast for your senses. This is no time to bask on your afterglow, slut! You have a job to do. Open your mouth to receive my creamy load. Aah, there it goes, slipping wetly onto your eager tongue. Hold it, roll it around your mouth. Savour the flavour and texture. Now clean my dripping folds and glistening thighs.

Let me aid you to get deep up in there by settling myself more heavily against your face. You must ensure that every morsel of my perfect pink parts is licked clean of such a tasty treat. It would be unforgivable to waste even a drop of what my Husband and I have gifted you. Yes, now you may swallow. Such a lucky pet who's got the cream.

As I dismount and neatly rezip, we laugh as we look down at the mess you have made of yourself as your plastic wrapped cock spurts and oozes ropes of creamy filth under the film, seeping under the layers to coat your chest and stomach.

Such a filthy little beast. I will not be getting my hands dirty in releasing you from your confines.

While my Husband and I leave to share a luxurious hot bath and glass of wine, I shall leave you here for the night, swaddled securely on your leather bed.

Until next time,

Mistress K

Sexykit
Sexykit
341 Followers