Mistress K Letters 12: Anal V Card

Story Info
Mistress claims reluctant male slave's anal virginity.
1.5k words
4.36
14.2k
13

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
337 Followers

slutslave

You know that I own you. Your mind, body and soul belong to me to do with as I will. And yet, you willfully continue to deny me what is rightfully mine. It is unacceptable to me that you continue to sheild your forbidden hole from my touch. Your misplaced modesty is not my concern. Your only thoughts must be of pleasing your Goddess. The only shame a slave should feel is in not serving his Mistress with grateful eagerness and utmost obedience. I felt sure I had taught you this lesson already with my firm palm, my crop and my cockwhip. However, it seems as though you need a sharp reminder of your place.

I see I shall have to start our evening with a taste of my belt. Strip and kneel in front of me. Now, hands behind your back. Yes, you may gaze up past my long, laced boots, my skintight black leather catsuit, past my tighly corsetted breasts to look into my eyes. The eyes of the Goddess who will take your ass tonight as the tribute she is due. Now, remove my thick leather belt with your mouth - be careful not to leave any teeth marks. Offer it up to my waiting hands. Ah yes, prettily done. Now this is how I expect to see my sweet, submissive pet, eager to please, despite your fear. But then, you love to be a little afraid, don't you?

Up and over the back of my chair now. That's it, arms folded behind your back, legs spread, up on your toes, heels out. A dozen firm strokes to bring your attention to your buttocks, and to remind you of my ownership of them. You are not to break position or I shall be forced to start your lesson again from the beginning. However you are free to voice your pain, I like to know that my strokes are making an impression on you, as long as you remember to count each lick and thank your Mistress for taking the time to correct you.

Much better. I think I have your full attention now, don't I? Now, hands and knees - reach back, firmly grasp your hot, red cheeks and show your Mistress your shy little freckle. Quickly now, never hesitate to follow any order I have given you! Such a lot of fuss over such a tiny hole. I know how you yearn for my touch, whether it brings you pain or pleasure, and you should be honoured that I am the one to claim your anal virginity. Offer yourself willingly to the freedom that submission grants you and you will learn to love whatever I choose to press between your blushing cheeks.

First, open your mouth and accept my fingers. Deeper now, I know you can take all of them to the back of your throat if you relax and focus on pleasing me. That's it, make them good and slippery. I think you know where they are going?

Don't fret, pet. That's just one of my slim fingers circling and teasing your puckered hole. You really are tense, aren't you? Relax and welcome your Mistress into your body. There now, in to the second knuckle. That's not so bad, is it? And when I gently pump it, like this? Yes, I can see by your full-body shudder that you are starting to enjoy the attention - so mortifying yet so delightful to feel me plundering your dark passage. But one slender digit really isn't enough for you, is it pet? I think you would benefit from a second. Let's just press these both in and now... can you feel me scissoring them to aid the stretching of your reluctant little sphincter? Don't whimper, pet. You are doing so well and I know you wish to thank me for taking the time to train your untried channel, rather than ravaging it roughly, as is my right.

Oh yes, I can see that it no longer burns and, indeed, you are starting to crave this dark pleasure as you lift your hips back to meet every thrust. And, what's this? Is your eager cock starting to drip as it throbs and sways, untouched, as your greedy hole gets all my attention? Maybe, if you please me well tonight, it might yet feel my touch.

A third finger now. Push back and impale yourself. That's it, show me how much you want to please me. Such an obedient pet. I think you are ready to swallow my plug now. Go fetch it, and the lube, from the table. No, don't worry about what else you see there, just focus on the task I have given you. Kneel and offer it up to me. Yes, the metal is cold and heavy now, but it will warm up quickly when I have it well seated in your hot little backside.

Now, back in position and hold your cheeks well apart. Wider now, let your Mistress see her prize. Although it may well hurt as your tender freckle is stretched so relentlessly, I have no wish to harm you so I'll be generous with the lube... this time. This is the smallest plug in my collection, sweet sub, and is a kindness to aid your anal training. This isn't punishment, but be aware that I have much larger ones that I won't hesitate to use if I need to teach you a further lesson about what happens to bad slaves who seek to hide any inch of their bodies from their owners. I know it's hard, cold and unyielding but relax and open yourself as I have taught you. Keep pushing back, you are almost at the widest part. There now, popped in with barely a struggle. I think you have been protesting too much. Your pretty little ass was made for this.

Now, while you are getting used to being held open and filled, I have another task for you. Crawl back to the table and fetch me what you see. Do you know what that is? Of course you do, I can see your buttocks twitch anxiously. Take the thick, shiny, black cock deep in your mouth as you carrying it back, and let the harness dangle from your lips. Now quickly buckle it snugly around my waist and bring the final straps up tightly around my thighs so they cup me beneath the undercurve of my heart-shaped ass. Tighter, slave, I will enjoy its snug press against my swollen clit as I claim your tight little pucker. Oh yes, I can see how it excites you to prepare me so intimately for your own deflowering.

And now, how does it feel to be kneeling before me, trembling with anticipation with my hard member swaying inches from your lips? Imagine if our places were reversed! But, of course, that could never happen. How ridiculous! And so it is you, little sub, who will have to open wide and suck your Mistress' thick, hard cock. Hands behind your back as you kiss the flared mushroom tip and now lick my veiny shaft from balls to tip. Get it really wet. Now part your lips and suck. Deeper now, as you did with my fingers. Relax and breathe through your nose. Even deeper now. Control your gag reflex, slut, you have another inch to swallow before I am fully balls-deep in your hot, wet little mouth. Better. Now faster, really show my cock how much you love it.

Such an eager little cocksucker, aren't you slave? Are you sure you haven't done this before? I think I will have to find more opportunities for you to suck cock for my amusement. I know how you have enjoyed lapping up your own filthy spend and cleansing your Mistress' well-used pussy after I have enjoyed the lustful attentions of my lovers. I believe you may well be turning into a greedy little cumslut! Perhaps I shall invite in a strict Master for you to serve for the evening? Or maybe, one of my fellow Dommes will bring along a desperate slave that she has had on orgasm restriction - I'm sure they would soon find their relief in your eager mouth and tight little throat and would have a generous creamy load for you to swallow down. That excites you, doesn't it? I see how you have speeded up your lip service as you imagine the humiliation of having to serve anyone other than your glorious Domina. However, if seeing you debase yourself in this way pleases me then I know you will do so gratefully, won't you pet?

That will do now. My cock is glossy with your saliva and I've waited long enough for my prize. Now bend and spread while I ease your plug in and out a few times to give you a final stretching. One final generous helping of lube...

Now, as I grasp your hip and snake my other hand around to caress your throbbing manhood, take a deep breath... let go... and invite me in.

Sexykit
Sexykit
337 Followers