Mistress K Letters 13: White Xmas

Story Info
Sub sees in new year with anal vibe and switched balls.
1.4k words
4.43
6.3k
6

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
340 Followers

sweet pet

Since I conquered your final defences and pillaged your virgin hole, I have been dreaming of all the fun I can have in this new playground. Even when I am not with you, your shy little orifice should be under my control, leaving your focus exactly where it should be, on submitting to my mastery over your body. And so, it is time for you to open the final present you have been eyeing since it was left under your tree.

I can see how excited you are to see what joys your present will bring you. Your fingers shake as you slide open the silky scarlet ribbon - keep this aside as I shall require you to wear it for me later.

Now, open the black, velvet box and take out what is inside. I'm sure you recognise where this is going, but I can see you are confused about the shape of this lovely toy. What you are holding so warily on your hand is the We-Vibe Vector. The smooth, thick bulb will fit so snuggly into your reluctant anal star and press up against your prostate, massaging it so delightfully. Oh, yes, you like the sound of that. But the other probe will stay outside your body, pressing quite deliciously on your perineum; that tiny area of sensitive skin directly between your freckle and your oh, so sensitive low hanging fruit.

I am aware from the way you reacted so enthusiastically to my thick, silicone cock - coming so hard that you nearly blacked out as you screamed your thanks to your glorious domina - that this is a highly erogenous zone for you, and yet it is still very much uncharted territory. Tonight we are going to rectify that and ensure that we have throughly explored this undiscovered region.

Remove your clothing and bare yourself to my gaze. You know how I revel in your naked vulnerability when I am fully clothed. Now, I'm feeling kind, so you have a choice. Lie on your back with your legs parted, knees clutched to your chest, diaper position, or down on all fours like the good little puppy you are? Hmmm, it should not surprise me that my pet wants to lift his tail, doggy style. Well, on this occasion I shall allow it, but seeing how demeaning you seem to find the diaper position, I will make sure to find time to explore ageplay with you in the future. What a sweet adult baby you will make.

I can be a generous Mistress when I so choose, so tonight I will allow you to be liberal with the lube. Grease up your tight little back hole well then firmly press the thick bulb inside. I know you are very tight and you still fear the stretch of any anal invader, but push out and relax, you know how much you are going to love this. Now, position the second bulb so it rests on your perineum. Yes, you can press it as firmly as you wish. There now, that's not so bad is it? However, I think you need to practice for when your exacting teacher is not there to guide you. Pull it out again. Slowly. Allow your shy sphincter to accept its girthy domination. And now press it back home where it belongs. Well done, pet. I believe you are ready.

I think you like your new toy already, but I have yet to play with it. That hardly seems fair, does it? Fear not, sweet sub, I will not let you have all the fun. Do you see this app on my phone? Feel what happens when my slender, manicured finger touches the screen.

Aahh, yes, you may well jerk and moan as your cock springs to attention. Do you feel the thick bulb, buried deep inside your dark channel, buzzing to life, relentlessly massaging that sensitive knot of nerves from the inside, coupled with the second bulb vibrating against your perineum, stimulating it from the outside? Already you are starting to drool your milk down your straining member. Did you think you would be rewarded this early in our play? Oh, no, you will be required to earn your release, and then, only if you have pleased me.

There now, I've changed to a gentler cycle of stimulation that should keep you just on the edge without ever pushing you over.

Now, hurry up and put on your boots, you have a job to do. No, do not get dressed. Remaining naked will help to focus you on your task. Just outside our playroom is a snowy, moonlit forest. I want you to go outside and cut me two switches. One to stripe your lilly-white cheeks and the second to tickle your sensitive balls. I advise you to choose wisely. If I think you have tried to shirk your task, I will select the switches myself and wear them out on your tender flesh, before allowing you to choose again.

--

You have not been gone long, slave. Let us hope you've not been over-hasty in your eagerness to compete your task. I wonder if it was the cold out there that spurred you on, or the incessant buzzing of the toy in your ass, firing off all those delightful sensations that inspired you?

Ah yes, this first switch is perfect, as long as my arm and as thick as my little finger. That will leave beautiful marks for you to treasure in the days to come. And the second? About half the length and much more slender, but let me see...

Swish!

Oh, yes, I think that will make a lasting impression on your most vulnerable areas.

Now, we can begin. Look at the time! We wish to welcome in the new year in style, so let's get those boots off and assume the position. You may begin by bending over the back of my chair. Up on your toes now.

How many strokes should you receive? I think that 21 would be fitting, would it not? So, let's have 15 on your unmarked cheeks and we'll save six of the best for last. I believe that you may find it easier to bear if I up the tempo and intensity of your new toy like this. Enjoying that? Let us see.

Take a deep breath, my pet, these are going to be hard and fast.

Oh, doesn't it make such a lovely sound? The swish as it cuts through the air then the crack as it paints a line of fire across previously unmarked flesh. And the chill from your trip outside has made your skin that much more sensitive, has it not?

Eight beautiful raised lines now decorate your upturned buttocks. Oh yes, I can feel the welts rising now. However, I cannot help but notice your hips are churning in a way that makes me think you are very much enjoying the feeling of your toy in your ass while you take your strokes.

We are running out of space on your tight little buns so now it is the turn of those muscular thighs to take their share of the punishment. Brace yourself.

Six more stripes with no overlapping, I am very pleased with my handiwork. Which leaves only one final extra-hard stroke right on the tender crease where cheeks meets thigh.

Swish, crack!

Oh, pet. That's going to smart for some time to come, I think. I believe it also caught the end of your toy and drove it in deeper, which surely was the reason for your tortured groan?

Now, turn around and sit that welted bottom on the hard wooden seat of my chair. Lean right back and hook one thigh over each arm. Do you remember when I tortured your balls with elastic bands? How the ones around the base of your sack pulled it taut until it looked like a shiny red apple? As it's the festive season I think we can go one better. Grasp your eager manhood and hold it out of the way against your stomach while I tightly giftwrap your sack with this pretty red bow.

How quickly it has swelled and reddened to match its ribbon. Now, as the clock counts down the last moments to midnight, you will receive your last six strokes, directly on those throbbing sugar plums.

With each stroke I will count down while increasing the intensity of your toy's vibrations, and on one I will force you to an explosive orgasm.

Swish! Six.

Crack! Five.

Swish! Four.

Whack! Three.

Swish! Two.

Crack! One!

Happy new year, my precious pet.

And look, you did have a white Christmas after all!

Sexykit
Sexykit
340 Followers