Mistress K Letters 11: Rubber Bands

Story Info
Slave cums as his balls are cruelly abused by rubber bands.
1.3k words
4.21
9.6k
4
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
342 Followers

Greedy slut

Did you ever think you would see me in your home office? Reclining in your office chair in front of your computer wearing a tight grey sheath dress, fitted jacket, heels and glasses. Your Goddess sitting in the place where you often read my letters then lay back and touch yourself. Hmmm, it simply reeks of depravity and youthful lust. And there, in the waste basket, the evidence of My seed that you so carelessly spill as though it is yours to squander - the crumpled tissues you use to save you from splattering cum over your legs and stomach.

Never forget, I control your orgasms. They are mine to bestow and mine to withhold and from this moment on you will have to earn every moment of pleasure I allow you. And so, today I shall give you a chance to make amends for the orgasms you have stolen from Me and the cum you have wasted.

Do you see what I holding my hand? Nothing scary, little sub. Just an innocent ball of rubber bands that I found when rifling through your desk drawers. Nothing in life cums for free and you are no exception, slutslave. This evening you will earn your pleasure with your pain. And tonight, it pleases me to hurt your balls. But don't fret, pet. If you please me well, I will allow you to take your pleasure freely without making you ruin your orgasm. I know that is a rare treat that you won't want to miss out on. Now strip and present on your knees for me.

Pull off 10 bands and offer them up to me. Such a good slave to present so eagerly. Ah, I see you are excited at the prospect of submitting your tender balls to my expert care.

Your chair is so comfortable that I believe I shall stay here, while you sit yourself on the top of your desk with your legs spread, heels on the edge. There now, what a wonderful view of your vulnerable balls. However, you have become so excited that your cock is now eclipsing My tender target. Let's take care of that, shall we?

You really do have a well-stocked stationary drawer and I particularly liked these two little black binder clips. I wonder where we could clip them. Where do you suggest, pet?

Your nipples? What a delightful idea. Let's just pop them on shall we? One, and... two. Settle down now, pet. Breathe deeply and you will find that the sharp bite becomes slightly more bearable.

There, you see? And don't they look nice, quivering with your every breath. But they are not just for decoration. They have a job to do. Choose two bands from my hand. Yes, you may well try to choose the biggest, but none are really as long as you may wish. I'll loop one through each clip and give them a little tug. Oh, yes, very secure. No chance of you tugging them off any time soon. And now choose one more. Aah, a thick red one. How appropriate as I will use it to make a pretty collar just under your throbbing cockhead. And finally, to leash your clamped nipples to your cock and, voila! Everything pulled up nice and high out of the way.

And now we can begin.

I have seven bands left in my hand. What shall I do with them? Lift your hips for me pet. Offer your balls up for my abuse. I like to see what I am working with, so let me stretch this band over your plump sack and release it. Oh, yes! So much better already. Your skin has pulled tight around your sweet, ripe plums. Let's just tweak and tug the excess through the snug band. So much neater. Maybe another... and another? Yes, even tighter. Your skin is so taut and shiny, like a juicy, red apple. How delicious. Now, I simply can't resist petting, pinching and slapping them. So pleasing. And you do love to please me, don't you, pet. They look so sore, let me stroke and rub them better. Oh yes, you like that, don't you, my eager little slut?

Would you like to earn some more? Well, it will cost you a little extra this time. I have four more bands. I'm feeling generous so you can choose for each one - would you like me to add another band to your constricted sack or should I take aim and flick it at my shiny red target?

First band. You'd like me to stretch it around your tender testicles? With pleasure. But, let's be a little more creative and secure it lengthways, separating your twin orbs just a fraction. Lovely.

Second band? You'd like to test my aim? Such fun. Ready, aim... fire! Bullseye! Ooh, you felt that, didn't you?

You have two more bands. Whatever you choose now will be doubled. Binding again? Then they shall go diagonally. X marks the spot for your hidden jewels!

You are doing so well, pet. Your balls are hot and swollen as I clasped them tightly in my hand. I can't resist giving them a kiss. Oh, you desperately want more don't you? I can see a glistening pearl just begging to be licked away. But the final price is the highest. I wonder if it will be too much for you?

I'm not a cruel Mistress so I will give you a choice. I can stop now and leave your office, allowing you to remove the bands and clips. However, you are not permitted to give yourself the release you so clearly crave. Or, I can stretch and snap the bands on your swollen balls while I allow you to stroke yourself to orgasm. I know which I prefer, but I promised you a free choice and I am a woman of my word.

You wish to offer up your pleasure for my amusement? You want me to cruelly abuse your balls as you bring yourself the release you ache for? But of course, my pet. If you are sure that's what you really want?

Oh, didn't you realise that stroking your cock would cruelly tug on your nipple clamps? A tiny added cost for your pleasure. Call it a tip for generous attention you have received tonight.

Snap!

Keep stroking, slut. You have one minute to find your release before I use the wooden ruler I found in your drawer to give you greater incentive.

Snap! Snap! Snap!

Lucky sub. You will have such lovely stripes to enjoy tomorrow.

Faster now, you only have 15 seconds left.

Snap! Snap!

Oh, that's got to smart! You just made the time limit, but that final tug wrenched both clips off. Your poor, crushed little nubs must really be throbbing now.

Do you want me to release you from your bindings, or should I leave them on all night. How terrifying it would be to see your balls become purple with lack of blood flow. Maybe you would lose use of them altogether and I would wear them around my neck as a reminder of my absolutely power over you.

No need to whimper, pet. I enjoy abusing your balls far too much to give them up any time soon. Hold still now, you don't want to flinch while I cut those tight little bands away from your abused flesh. Ah yes, I can see that the price I extracted from your tender flesh was worth it if all that seed is any indication of how much you loved my attention. No. No reaching for a tissue to wipe away My cum. Tonight you will sleep wearing my marks and your release so that you remember who you belong to.

Sleep tight, My filthy slut.

Mistress K

Sexykit
Sexykit
342 Followers