Mistress Kate - The Good Little Sub

Story Info
Mistress Kate meets a good boy, and shows her bff the ropes.
2.3k words
4.61
8.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate can feel eyes on her. She glances at the nerd sitting alone at the end of the bar. The way he looks at her, like he has the right to, pisses her off. She's here to have a girls night with Abby, but this loser is undressing her with his eyes.

Kate orders another drink and turns her attention back to Abby, who just got a promotion.

Abby is looking particularly sexy tonight. Her pink dress is pulled tight against her ample tits. The milky flesh spills out of her top and jiggles as she laughs.

Kate is hoping she'll get drunk enough she'll want to mess around again. Thinking of last time when Abby had sucked Kate's clit until she came on her face had Kate subtly rubbing her legs together to ease the throbbing.

"Ma'am, the guy at the end of the bar bought this drink for you." The bartender snapped Kate out of her trance and now she was really pissed.

Kate grabbed the drink before telling Abby she'd be right back. The man watched her as she walked in his direction. His gaze was inappropriate at best.

Kate had no patience with perverts.

"Why would you buy me a drink?"

The man looked taken aback before answering, "You're Mistress Kate, I've heard so much about you and I was just paying tribute."

So, another pathetic little pig, but this one obviously doesn't know the rules, she thought.

"You obviously don't know the rules, so I'm going to tell you once, and I will make your life hell if you break them in the future. Do you understand."

Kate got a thrill at the tinge of fear mixed with lust that sparkled in his eyes at her statement.

"I understand, Mistress." He stuttered while staring into Kate's eyes.

"A pathetic little peon like you is NOT allowed to undress me with his eyes like you've been doing the whole time you've been here. You are not worthy of me. You do not look at me, you do not look at my body, and your eyes are not to gaze upon mine."

The man turned his eyes to the floor and Kate lit up. He would be a good little sub.

"I'm going back to enjoy my night with my friend, if I see you so much as glance in our general direction I will strip you where you stand, bend you over this bar, and turn your ass red so that everyone can see what a loser you are."

"Yes, Mistress, Im sorry Mistress. Thank you for telling me the rules, I promise I will follow them."

Kate would have loved to play with this one, he was so eager to please, but her focus was on Abby tonight.

Kate kept an eye on the man at the bar, not once did he glance at her and Abby as they enjoyed their drink.

Abby laughed and her beautiful tits bounced. Kate shivered as Abby placed a hand on her knee. Abby's touch was like lava.

"Kate, can I ask you a question?"

Kate's heart beat in her throat. "Ask away Abs."

"Would you teach me how to become a Dominatrix like you?"

Kate was completely floored. Abby wanting to be a Domme wasn't far fetched. Since the whole Perceval incident, Abby had come into her own, learning to be a Dominant was the next logical step, but Kate had never considered it.

"I can't think of anything I'd rather do, and as a matter of fact, I have the perfect little subject for us to play with."

Kate grabbed Abby's hand and together they walked toward the man at the bar.

As they approached he turned his eyes to the floor. "What can I do for you, Mistress Kate?"

"My friend, Mistress Abby, and I are looking for a little piggy to use tonight and correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem like you're ripe for being used?"

"Yes, Mistress Kate, I would love for two beautiful goddesses to use me tonight. I am here for your pleasure to use as you please."

Kate smiled, her pussy warming at the thought of what was to come. ---

Kate, Abby, and Brian, the sub from the bar, all caught a cab together to Kate and Abby's apartment.

When Kate unlocked the spare room, both Abby and Brian gasped.

Kate had made a playroom, painted a deep scarlet color, with a king sized mahogany bed. Chains and ropes were strategically placed around the bed, whips, floggers and crops hung on the wall, and Kate knew that to two newbies it would look like a torture chamber.

"Brian, be a good boy and remove your clothing, kneel at the end of the bed and wait for us."

Brian moved immediately. Kate was pleased. He was going to be fun.

While Brian undressed Kate moved to the living room with Abby.

"You're sure you want to do this, Abby?"

"I'm so sure, Kate. I have been thinking about it for months."

Kate noticed Abby's hard nipples peaking through her shirt and knew she was turned on. Kate had never made a move on Abby. Last time it was Abby who had initiated, but this time Kate couldn't resist and captured Abby's mouth with her own.

She tasted like the margaritas they'd been drinking at the bar. When Abby moaned her name against her mouth Kate's panties got wet immediately.

"Undress for me Abs."

Kate began to touch herself as Abby seductively removed her clothing. She slid her hand beneath her panties just as Abby bent over to slide her own over her perfectly round ass.

Kate was soaking wet, her clit hard already. The sight of Abby bent over sent more juice flowing over the finger she was using to caress her cunt.

"I don't like being the only naked one Kate, get undressed for me."

Kate followed suit and undressed slowly, making sure Abby saw her taunt nipples and glistening slit.

Abby wasn't shy with her like she'd been the first time. Instead she placed her fingers on Kate's pussy and spread the juice around.

"You're so wet, Katie."

Kate followed Abby's lead and stuck her own hand between her friend's legs. Abby was just as wet as she was.

Kate loved the feel of Abby's wet cunt. The girls got waxed together so she knew it would be soft and slick, but it still surprised her how much so.

The girls made out and fondled each other for quite some time, at least an hour before heading back to the playroom.

The sight of Brian, naked before the bed, kneeling as she had asked him to do an hour ago was so pleasing. She knew he'd been in that position the whole time waiting for them while the girls had been playing together.

"My, you learn fast little subby. That's a good boy, I bet your knees hurt don't they?"

"Yes, Mistress, but I don't mind. Anything for you."

Kate couldn't believe her luck, a good sub, and a pain slut.

"You may stand, and while you do, I want you to look at Mistress Abby. Look at her flushed skin, her tight nipples. We were playing with each other while you were here kneeling. Open up." Kate pushed the two fingers that had been deep in Abby's pussy into Brian's mouth and watched his cock harden as he realized what it was.

"I had my fingers deep in her pussy. Doesn't she taste so sweet."

"Yes, Mistress, she tastes delicious."

"Good, lie on the bed face up, Mistress Abby is going to use your mouth."

Brian positioned himself on the bed as he was told, and Abby needed no direction. She was a natural.

Kate watched intently as Abby crawled above Brian sliding her slit over his face back and forth. Kate could see the wetness glistening on Brian's chin.

Abby finally settled on his mouth and moaned as his tongue jutted out to lick her clit.

"That's a good boy lick my pussy."

Abby began to really sit on Brian's face. Kate loved seeing her grind as she pulled his head into her crotch. Abby moaned when Brian sucked her clit into his mouth.

"He's such a good little clit sucker, Katie."

Kate couldn't believe what she was watching. Her sweet Abby grinding her hips over a man's face, grabbing his hair and pulling his face into her pussy, making him gasp for air.

She waiting until Abby began to cum. Watched as Brian struggled to breathe and Abby relentlessly smothered him with her orgasm.

Abby's orgasm was glorious. Her face flushed and her tits thrust forward as she threw her head back. Kate was only a little disappointed she wasn't the one making her cum so hard.

"Such a good boy, you like my cunt juice all over your face don't you?"

"Yes, mistress"

Kate took this opportunity to pull Abby from their sub and thrust her fingers into her pussy. She was soaking wet. Juice poured down Kate's fingers.

When she removed them from Abby's cunt she shoved her wet fingers into Brian's mouth and watched him gag.

"That's a good slut, suck her off of my fingers."

She could see how much Brian enjoyed being at their mercy and it made her clit pulse.

"Bend over the bed for me Brian."

Brian immediately did as she asked and positioned himself perfectly over the edge of the bed giving her his ass. His cock was pushed downward by the bed, and she could see it peeking out under his balls.

She grabbed her favorite flogger and rubbed the leather handle against the palm of her hand before grasping it tightly.

She bent over and whispered in Brian's ear, "I'm going to hurt you, Brian, not because you're being punished, but simply because I have wanted to make you scream since the moment I saw your perverted face undressing me. Use your safe word if you need me to stop."

Brian nodded eagerly "yes, Mistress Kate."

She'd pegged him as a pain slut and oh how it pleased her to be right.

She didn't start gently but moved her wrist in a figure-eight motion and let the tips of the flogger graze her sub's ass.

She felt her cunt leak as Brian whimpered.

Abby wasn't unaffected as she watched them either. Kate watched her bite her lip and shiver.

Kate let the leather strips of the flogger fall gently over his ass, making sure they grazed his balls. She watched as his balls tightened and his cock pulsed against the bed.

"Watch his cock as I flog him, Abs, he's a good little pain slut."

Watching Abby watch their subs pleasure made Kate uncomfortably needy.

Brian's ass was red. Each whimper made her clinch her pussy. She could feel her own juices leaking down her leg.

She wanted to use him, now.

"Get on the bed and lay on your back. You've been such a good pet, but I'm going to use you now. Don't you dare cum before your Mistress, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, please use me."

Kate climbed on the bed and straddled Brian sinking herself onto his cock. God, it felt good to have a nice submissive cock to ride to her hearts content.

She began slowly grinding her clit against his stomach. She'd nearly forgotten about Abby until she felt the bed dip behind her.

She was unprepared for the sight of Abby with a strap-on attached to her pelvis, stroking it as she looked at Kate.

"I'm going to fuck your ass while you use our little pet, Katie. Is that okay?"

Kate said nothing, simply leaned forward and bared her ass hole.

Abby took her time. The slowness agonizing as Kate sat still on Brian's cock. She felt the dildo pass the ring of her asshole as she snapped around the shaft.

"It's so tight Mistress, I can feel Mistress Abby's cock."

"Don't you dare cum. Look at me" Kate commanded.

"You're going to hold off until I tell you that you can cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She could hear the fear in his voice, but she knew he'd make it.

Once Abby was fully seated in her ass she began to ride Brian. They found a rhythm where Abby would pull out as she sunk herself on the cock beneath her. It felt incredible. Abby's moans began to become louder and Kate could tell the vibrator on her end of the Dildo was doing its job.

Soon they lost rhythm and Abby began to enter her at exact time she impaled herself on the cock. It was glorious. She felt herself being stretched and filled.

She felt her orgasm close as she looked at Brian. His eyes closed tightly as he forced himself to hold on until she'd cum.

"That's it, such a good boy, I'm going to count down from 5, and when I hit one, I want you to cum for me, okay?"

"Yes, mistress, please!?"

God, he was the best sub she'd ever had and it was the biggest turn on.

"Five..."

Kate began riding Brian harder

"Four..."

Grinding her clit as she bounced on him

"Three..."

Her cunt began to clinch hard

"I can't hold it, Mistress"

"Yes you can, just a moment longer, be a good boy for me."

"Two..."

She could feel Brian's cock swelling, stretching her further. God, this felt amazing.

"One..."

She felt Brian let himself loose, his cum shooting inside her and her own orgasm took over. She felt herself milking the cum from Brian's cock as Abby sank deep inter her ass in one final thrust.

She sat there a moment before Abby pull the cock from her ass then pulled herself from Brian's cock and lay on her back.

"You're such a good boy, now clean me up."

Kate watched intently as Brian lapped his own cum from her cunt. Abby also looked pleased, and devious. Kate could tell this wouldn't be the last time they played together.