All Comments on 'Mistress Kathy's Wicked Protégé Ch. 09'

by ThoughtStorm

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That was great

I cannot wait until your next work.

Please do not stop.

What say you, Thoughtstorm?

Ursquireg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great read!

Great story! If I may ask, what's next? Would love something having to do with the Oasis, even if its just one chapter. I look forward to all your future work, whatever it may be!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of the best series ever!

I've been following this series since the very first episode, and I got to say, this is the one series that I keep coming back to. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A most enjoyable story!

It has been a delight to follow this wonderful story and it's a shame it has to end - but then all things do - and I'm sure you will be working hard to bring us another story, perhaps even to top this one!

Thank you and please have five stars with my sincere compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
enticing seriese

wow .. that was gteat. I have read entire triology now .And it was fucking awesome.... twists and turns...

i enjoued it lot .

I would like to know about what happened to the furniture in the dungeon ? and what was really inside the dungeon ?

ThoughtStormThoughtStormalmost 12 years agoAuthor
FINAL THOUGHTS FROM THE AUTHOR

Thank you for letting me share my most private fantasies with you. I appreciate all of your feedback. If you made it this far and haven’t voted yet, I’d like to remind you that VOTING IS EASY AND ONLY TAKES A SECOND! This is your last chance to let Literotica know how you feel about this series.

By now you’ve seen that not all of my fantasies are dark. I think a lot about femdom, but I also think about exhibitionism, sexy spies, swordplay and old-fashioned love.

My goal was closure. After much suffering, Adam got what he wanted, and he achieved it in a (mostly) submissive way--with sacrifice and persuasion instead of force. And I got to write three whole chapters of thrilling revenge fantasy.

I want to hear from you, but I also wouldn’t mind knowing more about WHO you are. I’ve been assuming that most of my readers are men (like me), but my most recent feedback suggests that’s not entirely true. Some of you are mistresses--which delights and frightens me!

Now Adam’s story is done. I haven’t ruled out writing more stories about the Academy, but they would take the form of prequels (before the revolution) and would feature entirely new characters being dominated by the old regime. For now, however, you’ve seen all the stories I have.

Thank you again for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it lots and lots

I must say that is one of the best series on this entire site and I would love to see more of what happened to Helga and Kathy after Monica took them and called herself Payback. I would also love to see more about Helga before the revolution, like her time in the academy and it would be hot if she dominated Kathy behind the scenes. So a series that completely follows Helga would be great, I would also love to see an alternate series where Helga and Kathy succeed in their plans and the academy remains as theirs forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing series

I found this series just after the 2nd part of the trilogy had been posted and I checked back regularly for the conclusion. It did not dissapoint! The writing in this is awesome and has a great mix of exciting storytelling and tantalizing erotic details.

I can't help but thinking what an awesome movie it would make. Unfortunately, in the porn genre, it would be difficult to procure a budget large enough to do it justice. I would definitely pay to see it though.

Per your previous question, I am a male. Late 20s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing Series

Wow. That was an epic series. I can't wait for your other works. I personally, would prefer another series with different characters because I feel that this series already has closure.

-G

carlyscharlie4carlyscharlie4over 11 years ago
real page turner

wow...!!! That was some writing, Really screwed up my sleeping habits,looked up and it was five in the morning...Thank you never the less for a great read. Rounded it up quite nicely... The only hole I see is Kathy and Helga bribing the blacksmith to remove their hooves... Hope you've got more stories in ya. Look forward to enjoying more of your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent read

Read all chapters in one sitting and enjoyed very much . Thank you

Male

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A great ending

An amazing series with a great ending. Absorbed me in the story. Kept going between excitement and daydreaming of all the ways Adam could twist Helgas head off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent series

It is a pity that many potentially very interesting characters were left behind curtain though. Hopefully you will make more prequels...

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishabout 5 years ago
A very satisfying conclusion

The whole trilogy is very well-crafted, from beginning to end.

The only thing that I think would have garnered it higher ratings is if the shorter chapters were joined together to make longer chapters, or perhaps published more than one at a time, like Ch. 01-02 and Ch. 05-06, etc.

But that doesn't take away from the actual story itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

Great story loved reading it all, keep up the great work!

TorbjornsonTorbjornsonover 2 years ago

Captivating from beginning to end. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous