Mistress Keera Pt. 08

Story Info
Check up.
989 words
4.09
3k
1
0

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Mistress Keera Parts 1 to 7 for context.

Mistress drove us into Dublin City centre. We parked adjacent to a swish looking Medical centre. We presented ourselves to the receptionist.

"Keera and Tim to see Doctor Jennifer."

The receptionist asked, "Tim?"

"Yes, is that a problem?"

"No, not at all Madam."

We had but a short wait. When the door of the Doctor's surgery opened and a voice called "Keera," My Mistress left me in my uncomfortable state.

The main door opened and a flamboyantly dressed man entered. He consulted with the receptionist and then came over and sat down directly opposite me. He put out his hand.

" Stephen, darling, how are you?"

I put out my hand.

"Tim."

He took my hand in both of his and kissed it.

"Delighted, Tim darling. Love the shoes, but the hair darling."

The conversation was interrupted by the surgery door opening and a voice calling "Tim!'

Dr. Jennifer was a really tall, well over six foot, lady with blonde hair. Mistress Keera sat in the only chair. She was dressed only in her black knickers, her clothes in a pile on the desk. Dr. Jennifer rested her hand briefly on Keera's shoulder as she passed her to go behind the desk.

"What seems to be the problem, Tim?" she asked with a sardonic smile.

I was so embarrassed and unable to say anything. Then I found my voice

I prefer to be called tinytim Doctor. I would like you to be my doctor.I need a full checkup, some advice and a weekly consultation.I understand totally that your interest is purely as a favour to me because of your long friendship with my Mistress?"

Dr. Jennifer said "OK tinytim, let's get this started. Remove your clothes. With some embarrassment I took off the little top and skirt.

"Panties too, quickly now."

I dropped them down my thighs, they snagged as they got caught up in the padlocks on my shoes. My Mistress handed one of the keys from her neck chain to the doctor.

"This is a master key Jenn. It might be a good idea for you to hold one as a spare. It will open anything that I lock him into."

"Even this," said Dr. Jenn indicating the chastity cage.

"Especially that," replied my Mistress.

She unlocked the shoes first. It was such a relief. She went back and sat down.

She then asked a raft of questions, the usual ones name, age, date of birth etc. Then she came out from behind the desk again.

She put me standing on a small stool in the middle of the surgery.

"Keera, maybe you would input the information as I call it out to you please?

"Sure thing Doc, want me to prompt the questions?"

"Please."

"Gender?"

"Let's say fluid for that one."

"Height?"

"5 feet 2.5 inches"

"Weight"

"144 lbs., should be 116, bit of work to do there tinytim."

The questions continued apace, she took some blood samples, a ursine sample, a skin scraping, a DNA test sample. Then she said,

"I'll need a sperm sample too."

I hesitated.

"No problem, I can help you."

She unlocked the cage saying that now she saw where the name TinyTim came from and with total disinterest masturbated me into a small tube.

Mistress Keera said clean up now, there's a good little subbie."

I quickly wiped he excess off myself with my hand and as they watched, licked and swallowed.

"OK, describe your sexual activity for the last week.?"

I hesitated. But Mistress Keera answered for me.

"Nothing on the weekend. Sucked off a young man on Monday and got punished later."

"How many?"

"23"

"Nice"

"Then today, teased our next old next door neighbour. I should add that the slut was planning to open that virgin arse to the young man on Monday but got interrupted."

"I presume you took precautions tinytim?"

I shook my head.

Dr. Jenn admonished me, "you must be careful, it's one thing to swallow a bellyful of cum but quite another to open your manhole to any cummers." "Now I am going to give you an injection and put you on a course of pills And I recommend that you get a big bowl of condoms for your guests. You also need to take better care of your nails, hair and skin. I am going to ask Stephen to help you with that."

I knew better to say anything.

She prepared a syringe and injected me. Going back around the desk she leaned in over my Mistress and getting a large prescription pad wrote for some time.

'Now all done, what are your plans for the rest of the evening?"

"Nothing much, we have an appointment with my accountant next, then back home for bitchboy' s maintenance spanking but he has a big day tomorrow so he'll need his rest."

"So you have some time after your accountant because I have an idea."

She went to the door and called "Stephen!"

She indicated me on the stool and asked Stephen to get me a consultation and maybe even do some work on my feet, hair and nails.

"He needs the full works, Stephen."

"It will be my pleasure, Doctor, do either of you need help getting dressed.?"

Mistress Keera indicated that she was OK but handed my clothes shoes and cage to him.

He fastened me into my my cage and locked on my heels. He went to give back my Mistress the key but she told him to hang into it for maintenance.

Great at this stage half of Dublin would have keys to my predicament.

He dressed me, turning me this way and that, not that my minimal attire too long.

With that we swooshed through reception, me trotting in the wake of Mistress Keera.

Thank you for the courtesy of reading this. Your comments and suggestions are always welcome.