Mistress Keera Pt. 09

Story Info
Finances. No sex.
966 words
4.05
2.7k
1
0

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Mistress Keera Parts 1 to 8 for context.

There is no sexual interaction or humiliation in this part. But it is necessary for context.

We sped on to our next appointment. Mistress parked again adjacent to a swish office building. We rode the lift to the top floor. The offices were pretty deserted and Mistress Keera breezed ahead to one of the open doorways shouting,

"Cathy, we're here!"

"Come on in, Keera."

My Mistress pointed to a chair in the waiting area and said "Sit and wait."

After about fifteen minutes a small slight woman came and said "We are ready for you now."

She looked in her early sixties, cropped grey hair, steel rimmed glasses and dressed in a severe black business suit. She directed e to a chair in front of her desk behind which sat my mistress. When I sat into the chair it seemed to give under my weight and sank until it was only about eight inches to the ground.

"Now let's get to it. Usually this point in a loving relationship does not come until much later. When two girls have lived together for a while they want to commit, but then something happens that causes one of them to cheat. Regrettable, but it happens. They can go on to rebuild their relationship but I always advise that the practical elements get sorted out first. Now I see from your correspondence that you reached this point very quickly. But I, as an accountant, always counsel caution. So that is what we are here today to do. You look puzzled but, rest assured, things will become clear."

She continued, "first of all are you here of your own free will? Are you a willing participant in these discussions?"

I indicated that I was but had really no interest in finance.

She then asked me a lot of questions about my financial activities. I confessed that I knew little about any financial well being even my own. I had left all the dealings with a friend who was an accountant.

"I would use the term friend loosely, as he did not do much to maximise the earnings from your investments. Indeed had Keera not shown me your financial papers and statements, you could have been in a dire financial position in less than two years."

Again I restated my position, of my entire lack of knowledge or interest in finances.

Cathy was exasperated and said that my cavalier attitude could not continue. If not for my sake, ten at least for Keera's.

Keera interjected, "Cathy, you need to calm down. Neither myself or tinytim have any interest in finance. I think I speak for both of us that we appreciate your help and that we are grateful for your experience and intervention but we really just want to get on with this journey."

I nodded agreement, "Have we enough money to continue to live the life that we need to live, Miss Cathy, that my Mistress will have the necessary wherewithal to buy what she needs or sees fit?"

Cathy agreed that we had...for the time being...

'Well then Miss Cathy, if my Mistress agrees, that we should put whatever mechanisms in place to ensure that this continues. I say again, that I really don't care about money, but I will do whatever it takes to make this work, sell assets, get a job, get two jobs, whatever."

It was my Mistress's turn to nod in agreement.

"We will implement whatever changes you need to effect, Miss Cathy, to ensure our financial ability. Now what do we have to sign?"

Cathy went through some of the items and procedures to implement and started listing them...

My Mistress interjected with exasperation.

"CATHY, you are an accountant, you are now our accountant."

I nodded.

"Give us what you need us to fucking sign..."

Cathy shook her head.

We agreed to every course of action that she proposed, signing the necessary forms as we went.

I signed over the power over my bank accounts to Keera, the management of them to be overseen by Cathy and a monthly report to be issued by her.

I signed over the title to my car, happily.

I signed documents transferring the house utility accounts Cathy, for ongoing payment.

I signed documents of severance to the cleaning lady and the gardener.

I relinquished all memberships to my gym, my online pastimes, my club memberships.

We signed a form applying for a marriage certificate. We understood that when the marriage took place Keera would be equal owner of my property, we understood, but we didn't care.

I signed updated copies of my CV as Cathy explained we might need some form of income other than my generous pension and investment income if we were to keep spending at our current rate.

We would have signed anything that she put in front of us.

Cathy said, "let me explain something to you both. Keera was with a man she loved, he cheated her and on her. He left her with almost nothing. He took away her ability to have a normal, loving, sexual relationship. She told me last Saturday that she had found the perfect man who would be help complete her. She asked me to help. I said that of course I would. I'm sure she had the same conversation with Doctor Jennifer too and probably others. I will help her because the same thing happened to me."

Cathy kissed us then, first my Mistress, then me.

"I will see you soon tinytim, but knowing this woman like I do, your journey into submission is only starting... Au revoir you poor sweet little thing."

Thank you for the courtesy of reading this. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.