Mistress Keera Pt. 10

Story Info
Beauty salon. Consummation.
3k words
4.29
3.8k
1

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Mistress Keera Part 1 to 9 for context.

Mistress Keera left me waiting for at least a half an hour outside Cathy's office. I asked permission to kiss her hand when I got into the car. She grinned when I pressed my lips to it,

"I've been shopping for you."

"I've bought you one of those granny phones that can only dial one number. It comes with one of those combined panic buttons which dials my number. The pendant has a built in camera too, for your safety."

"An extra large enema kit, your daily vitamins, a course of strong antibiotics in case Stuart has anything he shouldn't, some Viagra connect tablets, some lube and a gross of condoms."

"Wow Mistress I am going to be busy for you."

She smiled "you are indeed little tinytim, you are indeed."

We whizzed to Stephen's salon. He greeted both of us effusively.

"What can I do for Mademoiselle?'

"Just a wash and blow dry for me."

"And for beautiful Tim?"

Mistress Keera started to speak but I cut in.

"Please, Stephen darling make me the bestest, most sluttiest party girl that I can be..."

Mistress Keera did a theatrical double take.

"You heard her."

Stephen and two his staff started to work on me. The released from all my locks and commenced laser treating my entire body. The satisfying zip sound as they worked on me left me drowsy and in no time at all I fell into a deep sleep.

"Wake up darling Tim," I heard Stephen saying. "You are just my best girl, look at her, Mistress Keera."

They pulled me to my feet at brought me in front of a mirror. I WAS transformed. The woman looking back at me was impeccable. Long red hair, I was told courtesy of hair extensions, was thick and mane like down my back. Sleep plucked eyebrows, perfect makeup and the reddest lipstick. There was not a trace of hair anywhere on my body, and if it wasn't for the chastity cage, it would be hard for me to realise that I wasn't indeed a beautiful woman. Long red backscratcher fingernails deliciously painted were matched by painted toenails.

I was feeling so accepting, delicious and wonderful, that people had been kind and done their best for me. It showed that some people cared.

Stephen walked me to the door in my locked on heels. 'Your Mistress said we are to call you Timeena, darling, ask her can you come to us every week. I don't think she wants to pay but we can work something out."

He kissed me on the cheek softly and waved as I tottered to Mistress's car. She put out her hand and I smothered it in kisses.

"Oh thank you, lovely Mistress Keera, I feel wonderful. May I worship you my Goddess.?"

"Steady, little tinytim, we still have your maintenance punishment to do, and we have to eat."

"Thank you Goddess, I know that I deserve my daily punishment, but please, may I just cook and serve you. I am too excited to eat and need to really concentrate on losing weight."

"Wow, they must have given you an attitude adjustment and personality transplant in that salon," my gorgeous Mistress laughed as we drove off.

Mistress handed me a few pills and a glass of water. I hate taking pills so I closed my eyes, swallowed and drank. Mistress laughed.

I cooked for her and served her and went and tidied up while she ate. After some time she called me. I used the enema that she set up for me. Cleaning myself with a triple dose of soapy water and three further rinses until finally, the water ran clear.

"tinytim, I want you go upstairs, choose an implement for your maintenance beating, and strip down to your panties, and kneel on the floor of my bedroom."

I did as directed, I chose a black paddle with little heart shaped cut outs, I stripped off my little skirt and top and knelt on the floor, my hands palm open and placed on my thighs. I also got a plastic bowl, a cloth and towel and some mouthwash and placed it beside me.

Eventually I heard my Mistress coming up the stairs, I started involuntarily trembling with anticipation. She entered the bedroom.

"Pay homage."

I kissed her shoes, lapping at the leather like a hungry kitten. I bathed the soles with my saliva and cleaned them with my tongue. My cage strained as I became quickly erect.

"Permission."

"Granted."

I lifted her feet out of her shoes, and deeply cleaned the inside of each, bathing them with my tongue, cleaning off the sweat stains, dirt and grime of the day, before swallowing deeply.

I used the mouthwash twice, swallowing each time.

I prostrated myself fully and started to worship her feet. Lifting her left foot carefully I raised both my hands for her to lean on. I cleaned the sole of her foot, paying particular attention to the crevices in between her toes. Then I cleaned each of her toes, sucking them deeply. Finally I cleaned her insteps and heels. I repeated the process with her right foot before drying them both before kissing them lightly. I also kissed her shoes before clearing everything away.

"Please take me my bedroom and beat me Mistress."

Putting my head to one side, lifting my hair to one side, I offered her my ear. She grabbed it and with the paddle in her other hand, I tottered after her down to hallway to my place of punishment my caged excitement still rock hard. The padlock's clink a constant reminder of my subjugation.

I removed her top and and bra, kissing both of them as I folded them and placed them to one side, kneeling I unfastened her skirt, kissing it as I folded it away. My Mistress stood before me, tall proud and strong, clad only in her panties, a magnificent, cage straining sight.

I took the paddle from her, kissing each hand with reverence. I then kissed paddle lightly all along the blade before handing it back to her.

"Goddess Keera, your humble and totally submissive asks that you chastise your loving slave thoroughly for any transgressions. Please administer this daily punishment, so richly deserved. This I implore you. I give you this instrument of punishment with thanks for you, my Goddess, to use how and where on my unworthy body as you see fit. I prostrate myself before you."

I climbed onto the bed, whereupon my Mistress slid my panties down to my ankles, She caressed and teased me with the paddle from my neck right down to my calves. Tapping lightly, prodding and tapping.

Then she landed the first hard swat in my behind.

"One, thank you Mistress, please may I have another." The paddle was a completely different experience, sensual an pleasurable.

"Two, thank you Mistress, may it please you, one more please." I felt wonderful.

"Three, thank you Mistress, a harder stroke for your humble servant." It was the truth.

"Four, thank you Mistress, strength to your arm, beat me." The strokes continued but without and severity.

"Five, thank you Mistress, a stinging stroke, again please." That one stung a little more, but pleasantly so.

"Six, thank you Mistress, that's six of your best, please repeat the dose." I felt I could have gone on all night.

"Seven, thank you Mistress, if it pleases you, hit me harder." Genuinely said.

"Eight, thank you Mistress, please forgive my whining, but I would like another." I didn't want to be a whinge.

"Nine, thank you Mistress, that was wonderful. She was my Goddess.

"Ten, thank you Mistress, I love and adore you." And I did.

"Eleven, thank you Mistress, I beg if you mistress, finish with a flourish." The crescendo building, if I wasn't caged...

"Twelve, thank you Mistress, a wonderful experience, should it please you to continue, I would accept with grace." And I would have. I would have been a willing subject to her ministrations al night, all week, forever.

There was a pause, then I felt her climb onto my bed. I felt her clammy hands feel the heat of my backside. She climbed over me to the head of the bed. I rose to my knees, gingerly as she offered the paddle to my lips.

"Bless the hands that made this paddle and bless the hands that used it."

"Bless my bed and the useless body laid upon and the way that you abused it."

"I beg forgiveness for my misdeeds and they way that brought you sorrow."

"Bless you Goddess Keera, I beg of you, beat me again tomorrow."

With that I began to kiss the sweat from her armpits from her arms and to clean her shoulders, her sides and back. Finally I turned my attention to her breasts. To her proud upstanding nipples. I lifted each breast and wiped the sweat from under each one with my lips. A groan issued from her lips as she sank down further against the headboard. I bent further and kissed her legs and as she spread her thighs wider I wondered what had happened to her vaginismus condition. I worked my way slowly up her thighs kissing the softly but insistently, I heard little intakes of breath as I moved higher. My cage continued to struggle to contain my hardness.

Finally I was at her source, the object of my attention and affection. She was wearing black tie-side panties and she grabbed my head and brought my mouth to the laces on each side. A quickly flick on the left and then the right and her delicious cunt was revealed in all it's complete glory. Not a trace of hair. My lips plunged. I kissed around it. I kissed her proud Mons. I kissed to the left to the right. Finally she grabbed. Y head and brought my lips to her lips. I kissed and tickled, blowing tiny hot breaths on her moist cunt lips. While I worked I could see her clit beginning to peep from beneath it's fleshy hood. I kissed it. She moaned. I tongued it. I made the letters K. E. E. R. A. On it with my tongue, over and over and over and over again. I lost count of the number of times that her thighs spasmed and clenched and her emissions washed over and into my mouth. When she spent again on my face which could have been for the sixth or seventh time I brought a pillow underneath her hips, parted the sweet halves of her delicious backside and applied my lips and tongue directly to her sweet puckered clenched arsehole. I kissed and licked the cleft of her behind as she slowly relaxed.

Uttering, "Delicious Goddess, let my lips and tongue adore you. Delicious Goddess, permit me to worship you. Delicious Goddess, my body bends in service before you. Delicious Goddess, allow your humble servant to please you."

I repeated this over and over and over until I felt her body start to relax and her tiny anal rosebud began to unclench. Gently I placed my tongue and pressed lightly at this, her most secret entrance. Slowly it gave, her muscles relaxed and my tongue inched forward until it was totally sheathed within her delicious core. I made a tube of my tongue and made as if to withdraw it. She pulled me fiercely by the head as she spasmed again and again, her juices hitting me on my brow and eyes drenching me. I started my mantra again, unintelligible with my tongue buried so deep. Even though it wouldn't be understood I said it again and again as she tossed and turned, spewing on my face. Until finally she stilled and I lay between her thighs, my tongue buried deeply within her.

Finally she stirred and bade me go down to her bedside drawer. On shaking legs I did so, to find a red leather strap on harness with a large realistic flesh coloured dildo complete with a pair of hanging heavy balls. My own little excitement continued to betray my fears and it was an unpleasant walk back to what I realised was to be the final act of the night. My Goddess held out her feet as I slipped the harness on her legs. She stood as I drew the leather up her thighs into place on her hips. She made a few minor adjustments and pushed me head first onto the bed. She reached around to check my cage and laughed to feel my strain. I heard the snap of a glove and a coolness against my arsehole, then one of her fingers pushed in and wriggled around. She pulled my head back with her other hand and directed me to put a condom, a large one onto my soon to be fleshy intruder. I searched around in the bowl until I found what was a suitable size. The finger returned into my arsehole before withdrawing and the cooling lube was squirted deeply within me. She pushed me back on the bed and directed the condom covered dildo to my lips.

"Talk to it the way you talked to me earlier. Be nice to it. It's going to make you it's bitch in a minute."

"Oh flesh coloured monster how proudly you stand,"

"Please let me take you in my little hand,"

"Then I will lubricate you well with my submissive lips,"

"Before my Goddess drives you deep inside me with her powerful hips."

Mistress clapped her hands with delight at my ode.

"You better start that adoration with your lips you cock hungry little sissy."

And so my last act of sexual submission to her began. I gagged slightly as it entered between my lips. Using my tongue to lubricate it as well as I could as it was forced deep into my mouth and as she pushed further began it's slow exacerbating entrance into the passage at the top of my throat. Suddenly my throat muscles relaxed and the monster dildo pushed past my gag and lodged deep in my throat as it's base hit against my teeth and it's plastic balls rested on my chin. Then the throat fucking began, relentless, more force, more sensations, more throat fucking. My mouth ached, my throat ached, my lips were stretched,but still she drove it on and in. The lightheadedness hit. I zoned deep into subspace. I became just a disconnected orifice for the monster invader, and yet my body and libido betrayed me by my constant rock hard erection, squashed painfully against the confines of my cage. Finally it was withdrawn and I was flipped over as the second part of the tortuous invasion began. In my disorientated state Goddess easily put me into the position on my knees with my arse high in the air and getting up on the bed behind me introduced the monster dildo, offering in to my clenched anal rosebud. I thought it should be going in easier until I saw the condom lying on the bed. I waited for lube, feeling it;s coolness coating both the huge dildo and my anal crevice with lube until they both were slick. I felt the relaxation of my anal sphincter and the intruder lodged itself quickly deep into my bowels. Then like the oral assault she began to fuck my arse. Over and over again she plunged the dildo deep within me with a snap of her hips only to withdraw it before plunging it in again until the plastic testicles banged off my thighs. Again I zoned out until she slapped my face to bring me to and told me to get on my back and spread my legs wide.

When I did she rose up over me, plunging her dildo deep until it lodged to the hilt yet again.

Then she fucked me.

"Who Owns. Your. Arse. Bitch?" Punctuating each word with a thrust.

"You own my arse Goddess, you do!" I shouted in answer and at that moment I never felt this with anyone else.

"And. Who. Owns. Your. Throat. Bitch?" Again each word punctuated with a thrust.

"You own my throat Goddess, you do!" I shouted again speaking only the truth.

"And. Who. Owns. Your. Mouth. Bitch?" Thrust enforcing each word.

You own my mouth Goddess, you do!" I replied like a zombie, a deliciously happy zombie, the zombiest of all loving zombies.

"And. Who. Owns. Your. Useless. Little. Caged. Excitement. And. Danglers. Bitch?" Eleven thrusts.

"You do Goddess, you own my useless little caged excitement and danglers. They are yours, Goddess, yours!" My orgasm, or what passed for my now new orgasms, building to a new intensity as my prostate was assailed by the plastic wielded between our thighs.

"And. Who. Owns. Your. Very. Fucking. Soul. Bitch? What I hoped would be my final assault of the evening.

"You own my heart, my mind, my body and my very fucking soul Goddess. You own everything I have and every piece of me, Goddess, it belongs to you." I collapsed with the emotion and intensity of it all, totally spent, my emissions dribbling slowly from my caged little excitement as the stimulation of my prostate was complete.

Goddess shook me awake again, the dildo at my lips. I knew what I had to do. I cleaned it, thanking my diligence with the enema bag earlier. I found I was able to deep throat the huge implement of torture more easily as it was forced deep within me yet again. Goddess checked the plastic monster until she was satisfied that it was clean. Then she had me hang my legs over the edge of the bed and with a flick or her hips drove it deep to my very core again. She un strapped the harness and with a swift movement rearranged it so that the dildo was held deep within me. I heard the click of a padlock and it was destined to stay locked in the home position at my Goddesses discretion. Two further clicks meant the my wrists were cuffed in their usual nightly position, one to the bedpost, one to my little caged danglers. I whispered my gratitude and my adoration, pledging to be the best submissive that the world had ever seen. In my bliss, I slept.

Thank you for the courtesy of reading this. Comments and suggestions always welcome.