Mistress Keera Pt. 17

Story Info
COC. Cars. Cuckold.
1.8k words
3.69
3.4k
2
0

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Mistress Keera Parts 1 to 16 for context.

With less than seven months to our wedding the excitement was building. Both Goddess Keera and I were determined that it would be the best and biggest part ever. I had splurged ten thousand euro on a beautiful diamond ring for her which she wore with pride. She described it as a gift from the heart from her most submissive subject, which I was. She was, in my eyes, growing more beautiful as each day passed. I on the on the other hand continues to shrink slightly. The double doses of female hormones made sure of that. The weight loss programme that my Goddess had placed me on ensured that my little girly belly was only a little bit pronounced. My titties were growing and filling out too. They were very obvious especially if I wasn't wearing my tack bra, a delicious object of torture made from a training bra fitted with inserts of upholstery tacks which ensured my attention at all times. Indeed, my little "excitement" which was always caged had been superfluous to anyone's needs, especially my own and was indeed shrinking by the month. The only way my little danglers could produce it's sissy cummies was with an intense bout of prostate stimulation, or by suspension bondage while dressed in my studded harness. As my Goddess described me, I was the complete girlie submissive.

One evening I suggested that to play my part more in the household that I should get some sort of job in order to contribute to the wedding expenses. Even though our finances were in good shape due to pension and investment income and a windfall from our late neighbour, George. When his widow Eleanor had moved abroad, she had sold the house. She asked us to clear it of furniture and effects. It was during this clearance that we came across George's "stash" of pornographic material. It was of a great vintage with some Indian pieces, obviously from his time spent in the Army there. Goddess Keera pulled in a favour in getting a valuer friend to look at it. She thought it might be worth a decent amount but was amazed when he had overs in six figures. She told Eleanor of the good fortune but Eleanor insisted that the proceeds be shared as she would have been unaware of it without Goddess Keera's intervention. So with that stroke of luck our money concerns were allayed. Notwithstanding all of this I was anxious to prove my worth. Goddess consulted Ms. Cathy, as she did with all financial matters. Ms. Cathy thought it was a good idea for me to work. Ms. Cathy didn't like me much; I think she may have been jealous of my relationship with Goddess Keera.

So it was that the next Monday found me on the forecourt of Clymaxx Original Cars. I had the very important position of valeting assistant. The work was good and the first couple of weeks flew. Every morning I got into my jumpsuit overalls and washed shines cleaned and polished all manner of cars. It was tough work but made all the easier by the banter with the rest of the valeting and service crews and of course the fact that the boss Richard was a fine handsome fellow. He had quite a reputation, his nickname was "SuperDick." And I didn't have to put much thought to that one.

My ideal little working life came to a crashing halt after three weeks when a flu bug spread through the firm. Richard came out and said he needed me in front of house on a temporary basis until people returned from illness. I went inside and he told me to find a uniform that fitted and he would show me the ropes. I got dressed in something that remotely fitted and got to work. It was hectic, I answered phones, dealt with customer queries as best I could. Took prospective customers for test drives. Booked cars in, completed sales paperwork. Everything. I loved it. At the end of that week the few of us were having an after work beer in the showroom when Richard said he had an announcement. He told the crew that I would be joining the front of house team as a general helper on a permanent basis. He then offered to drop me home saying he would sort me out a car and phone next week. When we got home he laid a hand on my thigh.

"I don't' know what it is but there is something about you..."

A knocking on the window interrupted him. It was my Goddess. The normally self-assured Richard was lost for words as he lowered the window.

"Hello I'm Keera, you must be the lovely Richard."

He struggled to get any words out. He explained that I was a little gem and that my role was now of a more responsible one. She smiled and said that I had many, many talents. A few more minutes and then he was anxious to be off.

"My, my Goddess. He was lost for words. You have a tremendous effect on people. Do you know that his nickname is "SuperDick" and for the first time tonight, up close, I could see why. He had a stalk that would choke a giraffe."

We laughed and Goddess suggested going out for dinner to celebrate my new promotion.

Over the next few weeks I continued to work hard. Ms. Cathy sent lots of business our way. One of the biggest deals was Camelot Leasing, Victoria was the principal involved and we worked hard to get the deal across the line. The proposal was that take one hundred and fifty cars from us initially. I checked and checked that our margins were good and worked and sweetened them to get them to a position to close. Finally, late one Friday evening, Richard said that Victoria and her husband Charlie were coming over to sign and seal the deal. I worked hard getting the ten best cars onto the forecourt with the advertising banners of Camelot and COC. Richard and Victoria were front and centre for the photographs and my work was done. Richard told me to drop into his office for a glass of champagne before I left. The premises were eerily quiet as I walked down the corridor and knocked.

"Come."

What a sight greeted me when I opened the door.

Victoria was sprawled across Richard's big desk. Her head hung off the side, upside down as she Richard was buried balls deep in her mouth. I could see, and identify with, her struggle to accommodate him. Her throat bulged as he went from his heels to his toes, sheathing his massive dick into her. She alternately gasped from breath as her throat muscles produced the age old sound "Golm. Golm, Golm." For a second I couldn't see Charley her husband. But, as I entered the room more, I saw him. His trousers were around his ankles, his shirt pulled wide open a big COC sticker affixed to his chest and "Cuckie only watches" scrawled in lipstick on his belly. His hands were tied to the coatrack and what I assume were Victoria's knickers were stuffed in his mouth, while Richard's silk boxers were over his head. Richard gestured to me to get between her legs and work my magic. Now it takes a long time to spell V I C T O R I A with your lounge on someone's clit, preferably someone called Victoria. But, before I even finished repeating it she drenched me with cum. In the scarcely ten minutes that I spend between her thighs I reckon she came at least six times. The more tried to scream the deeper SuperDick drove. The more she grunted and her screams were stifled the more little Cuckie Charlie's little cock twitched. Finally, with a huge roar, Richard came. Pulling out he came all over Victoria's face. He pulled me from between her thighs and lined himself up.

"Get cuckie boy to clean her face and then hang him back up."

I took the knickers out of Charlie's mouth, using them to clean off Richard's splendid cock. Then I took him down and brought him over to clean his wife. He did so lovingly, carefully cleaning her with his tongue and lips and swallowing copious amounts of Richard's seed. When he was finished I took him back to the coat rack and re hoisted him in place, gagging him with the knickers now laced with Richard's emissions.

As Victoria's cunt was slick with her cum and my drool Richard was able to bury himself fully inside her with his first thrust.

She screamed.

Cuckie twitched.

And that was the soundtrack for the next twenty minutes, He fucked her relentlessly. Withdrawing almost to the tip, then plunging in again in a single stroke. The slap of his balls loud in the deserted premises as he pummelled her unmercifully.

Thrust

Slap

Scream

Twitch

Thrust

Slap

Scream

Twitch

It continued unabated.

She screamed, she moaned, she begged she pleaded. She tried to get up and use her hands to pull him deeper into her. He had me hold her down.

She shook, she twitched, she humped, she gasped.

Still he didn't stop.

Finally, he took pity on them both.

"Come bitch."

"Come cuckie."

They did. She squirted all over his huge cock. You could see it drenching his balls. Poor cuckie spurted too, then finally so did Richard. With a twist of his hips, he drove the monster deep into the neck of her cervix and flooded her with spunk.

After a few minutes, when everyone had caught their breath, he directed me to draw up a lease agreement for FOUR HUNDRED cars.

"Is that satisfactory Victoria?"

"Very," she almost purred.

I did the necessary paperwork in double quick time and when I went back to the office Charlie was on his knees gently cleaning his wife's cunt, taking care not to cause her any pain. When he was finished Richard told him to clean the carpet. He rushed to the task.

Richard told me to get out his camera and photograph the signing for the record. He posed at a small low coffee table at his desk. He stripped Victoria, put a pen in her hand, hut his cock in her mouth and with cuckie kneeling, with the COC sticker and his body writing visible, the contract was signed. I took a few pictures, taking as well the opportunity to send them to my Goddess too.

Richard told me to put cuckie Charlie in the boot of his car and drop him off at Victoria's house. He told Charlie to have a nice celebration dinner ready for them when he dropped Victoria home later.

I put Charlie in the boot of Richard's car. My phone rang.

"You forgot something."

I went back into the office to find him riding Victoria again. He nodded at an envelope on the desk beside her arse.

When I opened it later there was five thousand euro inside.

Thank you for the courtesy of reading this. Comments and suggestions always welcome.