Mistress Keera Pt. 18

Story Info
The Salon.
1.2k words
4
3.5k
1
0

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read Mistress Keera Parts 1 to 17 for context.

A busy week in Clymaxx Original Cars always ended at lunchtime on Friday regardless. That was my time in Stephen's beauty and hair salon. Sometimes getting treatments, sometimes working, always happy.

Stephen is one of the kindest people that I know. Sometimes loud, sometimes camp, always fun. Stephen's clientele was a real mixture of people. Elegant ladies mixed with Dominatrix's, throw in drag queens, cross dressers and little submissive gay sissies like me. Indeed it was Stephen who started to call me a submissive gay sissy. At first I was indignant, sure call me submissive, but I wasn't a sissy. Stephen pointed out that I had dressed in women's clothes for almost six months. I agreed. But...

"But me no buts."

I pointed out that I wasn't gay.

"So the last time you had unforced regular sex with a woman?"

Yes but...

"And do you get nice feelings in your little girly belly when you see a nice big cock...?"

Yes but...

The yesses got bigger and the buts became irrelevant.

"And as for the little ..."

I had to admit that indeed I was a little submissive gay sissy. Indeed I would do absolutely anything for my Goddess Keera. So by Stephen's reasoning if I was a little submissive gay sissy that I should be the best ever little submissive gay sissy that I could possibly be. So on Friday afternoon Stephen began my lessons.

It started with my hair, the hair on my head that is. Some six months ago Stephen had put some hair extensions in my hair. It was now very long and Stephen and his stylists taught me how to do some basic styles. How to care for my hair, some basic looks and each Friday we would try something new. As regards the rest of my body the only other pieces of hair were my eyebrows, gone were my male brows, instead I had two sleek lines of hair above each eye. Again I was taught how to manage my eyebrows and each week they were threaded. Over six months the rest of my body hair was effectively lasered off. The first thing I did when I arrived at the salon each Friday was to strip naked and subject myself to a minute examination by Stephen for stray hairs. It was like as if hair was pubic enemy number one, did I just say, I meant public. After the first few months my hair growth was retarded to such a degree that Stephen declared me hairless.

He taught me that fingernails are powerful weapons of attraction. I was taught self care of my fingernails and this has stood me in good stead to this day. When I got my nails done on a Friday they were usually, bar a major accident to last me all the week. In the event of one of these accidents that I could repair competently. I have used them to good effect at every opportunity.

The face that I was padlocked into shoes for months meant that the weekly pedicure was important. A decent foot massage combined with getting my toenails buffed and painted was a real luxury. As was intimate care. My little asspussy needed regular maintenance. Always be ready was the watchword. I learned all about enemas.

I had been caged almost non stop since I had met my Goddess. I started off with a large scrotum ring and a medium cage, a few months later and I was down to a medium scrotum ring and a small cage. Currently I am down to small scrotum ring and the smallest cage possible, but it looks like I need something smaller. I have been looking at the KoalaSwim range something like the Nano, Eunuch or Castrate models. The combination of caging, lack of use, prostate stimulation and double dose of hormones have had an irreversible retrograde effect.

The hormones have had a dramatic effect on my little titties also. They have grown a bit, at]re a lot more tender and my nipple buds are so sensitive. They make ideal torture pads for my Goddess , and others, and the recent innovation of the tack bra leaves them in constant torment.

So a typical visit to the salon begins with me stripping to the buff and presentation for hair inspection to Stephen. Following this he will unlock my heels and inspect my feet. My cage comes off next and some months ago Stephen would have treated me to a delicious blowjob, sometimes the only kindness that was shown to me in the early days of my relationship with my Goddess when her actions were cruelest. Now that I am fully in her thrall and totally submissive to her I have all the kindness that I need through my loving submission. This loyalty, some would say misguided, combined with the hormones have rendered me voluntarily impotent. Now Stephen provides just a simple health check. Then he puts me to work.

I dance attendance on his customers. I enjoy hearing all the Dublin gossip. My favourite customers are from the HT club, the only place dedicated to transvestism in the city. They are always fun, up for a laugh and have some of the best stories that you have ever heard. The lady who runs the place, Amanda is a force to be reckoned with. Not a lady to be messed about.

Some of Stephen's best customers are Mistresses and their sissy submissives. They sometimes attend the salon together, sometimes separately. It always causes a stir when a sissy turns up in full regalia, sometimes even leashed by her Mistress. Most of the sissies are immaculately turned out and Stephen just puts the icing on the cake.

My favourite couple of all were Lexxi and Seana. I had been lucky to meet them at a social boutique evening some months back and I was hoping to relight the fires in my belly again. Lexxi was up for allowing play dates for myself and Seana but my Goddess was not up for releasing control just yet, but I am hopeful.

Just like my work in the Clymaxx Original Cars I enjoy my time in the salon. It has served me well and my friendship with Stephen is solid.

As we move nearer to our wedding my Goddess is anxious that I spend a bit more time in preparation from a beauty and appearance point of view. So now, every Saturday that I am not otherwise engaged I spend in the salon.

It was on one of these winter Saturday mornings that Seana rocked up to the salon solo. I booked her in for her treatments and left Stephen to work his magic on her delicious body. When she was finished mid morning she insisted that I accompany her to a tattoo parlour where she was getting a small bluebird tattooed on her ankle.

When we got there I was mesmerised with the artistic work that the staff were able to produce with the needle and all the delicious piercings one could get. I resolved to ask my Goddess for her permission to make some alterations to her submissive's body.

Thank you for the courtesy of reading this. Comments and suggestions always welcome.