All Comments on 'Mistress Lock'

by WhiteKnight79

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Start again

I managed to get to the end of the 3rd page and then decided enough was enough. I don’t like saying this, and obviously other readers might feel differently, but you took what was a good idea and ruined it. Perhaps it might have come over better if you had posted it as different instalments every few days instead of all in one go. Who knows? It simply seemed too complicated for me and was getting more complicated with every sentence. I’ve no idea how it ended because as I’ve said I didn’t read the last 4 pages.

If I could offer you some words of advice I would say (a) don’t write a sequel and (b) ask one of the volunteer editors to help you next time and if one of them would read your story I’m sure they could critique it better than me and offer better advice than me. Look on the positive side that after this the only way is up.

One thing that you can do something about is the grammar and misspelling. It may be that english is not your first language which would explain all those mistakes. Difficult to judge when, like so many others, you don’t give any information whatsoever in your biography. Silly mistakes I find acceptable because they can pop up in the best of stories but there are so many in this story. I’m wondering whether you are using predictive text and didn’t read through the story before you submitted it?

It’s such a long story and you must have spent a lot of time on it and there is no doubt that you have an imagination more so than some of the other writers on here. I take no pleasure in what I’ve written but I consider it’s better to be honest than mislead you by saying that it’s a masterpiece which wouldn’t be fair on you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re:Emirus

I don't think anyone can come of more entitled or whiny than you just did. You actually wrote a couple paragraphs containing nothing and I mean nothing but insults. If I was the administrator around here I would remove your comment and give you a warning.

You can obviously write and are good with words the problem is what you are saying, it's like reading a literate 3 year old having a tantrum. Grow up and ignore stories and writers who you don't like.

I'm ashamed of your antics.

To the author of the story: please ignore well written entitlement. Interesting plot but I must say if I was the protagonist in this story I would have chosen the easy way out.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Re: Anonymous reaction to my previous comments

Thank you for your comments about my writing ability and being good with words. I don’t say that sarcastically because like everyone else I appreciate compliments.

I’m sorry that my comments came across to you in the way that they did and if they come across to WhiteKnight79 in the same way I apologise but they were and are intended to be constructive comments and not to make the writer give up. I could have done what many do and simply said that it was **** and forget about writing any more stories. I could have made my comments anonymously but that’s not my way.

I’m sure we would agree that one readers pleasure is another readers pain in the a*** but I did attempt to balance out what I thought was wrong with the story with some constructive views but perhaps not expressed them as well as I should have done.

It might seem strange but I would rather have someone comment as you have done rather than posting a one sentence unrepeatable response.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 6 years ago
Great Writing!

I loved the complexity of your writing, It's a bit extreme for reality but a great fantasy. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm sorry, she's just irredeemably cruel. The obsession with timing everything was ponderous. Her lack of any shred of kindness or sympathy was not erotic. for me anyways. perhaps others find it tremendously exciting. Extreme noncon chastity kink with no safe word or normal BDSM trust and negotiation rules. is insanity to me. She should just cut off his genetals with a sharp knife it would save time. He's never getting out. At least you tagged it noncon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous