Mistress M Ch. 02: Eden Recruits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************

Part 3 The recruit

The elation from that night, carried Eden throughout the following months. The feeling was not ephemeral. Each day, she worked at the coffee shop, performed at oral activities, as well as, performed the needed book and scheduling work.

The drug therapy of Spiro and Estrodiol, were doing their job. Eden's breasts continued to grow. She was now a large A cup. Her hips had flared somewhat, and her abdomen had tightened. Thanks to the supporting garter belt. Giving her a more hour glass figure. Her former male parts were all but nonexistent.

Mistress had totally removed the chastity devise. During this time, Eden attended activities that did not involve using her pussy. For it still had not fully healed.

Then one day, a few weeks later while working at the coffee shop, a new customer walked through the door. Both Madelyn and Eden looked up at the same time. Both recognized that this was a new recruit.

His clothes were soaked from the rain, as well as, dirty and torn. But his mannerisms said female. Madelyn went to his table.

"Hey there, what can I get you?" He sheepishly looked up at her.

There was a tear in the corner of his eye. "I don't have any money. Can I just sit here a little bit? I am freezing." Madelyn smiled at him.

"Coffee and a cinnamon roll coming up." She left before he could complain.

Madelyn handed his order to Eden. Gave her a wink and sent her back to the table.

"Here is your order sir." He looked at her with a fearful expression.

"I have no money for this." He choked out.

Eden smiled, then sat at his table. "If Miss Madelyn does this, it means she recognizes someone in need." She said softly.

He smiled and slowly took a sip of the coffee and a bite of the pastry.

"So, what is your name and what brings you in here today?" Tears started to form in his eyes again.

Eden reached over and took his hand. "Hey, it's not that bad, ...tell me all about it."

For the next hour, through bouts of crying, he spoke. Madelyn would refill his cup from time to time, also brought another pastry when the last one was eaten.

He introduced himself as David and is 25 years old. Told Eden that he was homeless after running out of money, was just beaten up by a gang of thugs, and was forced to give blow jobs to all of them. All because of his mannerisms.

His voice was that of a girl, but with a smoky, husky tone to it. Something like the old 50's female crooner Julie London. He lost his job as a computer specialist several months ago when the company went under due to the economy, then his house just last month.

He has never been married, and all of his clothes and possessions were either stolen or sold to help pay for his debt. He has not been able to find another job.

Eden and David started the process of becoming friends during that time. Madelyn came back to the table and sat next to Eden. "So, feeling better?" He looked up with a half smile.

"Yes, thank you ma'am. ...I can not thank you enough. ...I am willing to work for my meal."

Madelyn gave him a warm smile. "Well, I can not have you working in the condition that you are in." Madelyn said with a smiling voice.

David looked down at himself. "I see what you mean." They each chuckled.

"Eden, why don't you take him back to your place, and get him cleaned up. I will let Mary know that you are coming."

David finished his coffee and pastry before they left. With that, his mood lightened.

Eden talked about things in general as they walked. At times making David laugh. By the time they reached the house, David was smiling.

As they walked into the house, Mistress was waiting for them. "Mistress, this is David. David this is Mistress Mary." David gave a cautious, weary look.

"Pleasure to meet you David. You can call me Miss Mary for now." The smile returned to his face.

"Nice to meet you too Miss Mary." Eden was told to just take him up to her room and have him use her bathroom.

"I will see if there are any of your old clothes still here Eden, ...that David can wear in the mean time." Mistress turned to go to her bedroom.

He stripped and jumped into the shower. The only soap was a female body wash. So when he was done, he smelled of lilacs. Mistress was able to find a few of the old things of Eden's that were not feminine. Eden retrieved the clothing and discarded the torn ones. David dressed and came back down stairs.

"Have a seat David. Let's see what we can do to help you." Mistress pointed to the seat next to her at the kitchen table. Eden sat next to him.

"I understand that you are homeless. That you lost everything. From your job, to your home and all of your possessions. I am sorry that happened to you." David started to weep as Mistress was talking. "I tell you what. I have a room for you here. But, in all fairness, ...I must tell you who we are first."

David perked up at the mention of a room. "I am a Dominate ...and am known as Mistress M. Eden here is one of my girls. ... Her former name was Eddie. ...She is now taking hormone drugs to transition into a woman. ...I have 6 other girls just like her." Mistress paused to observe David's reaction.

"By what Eden tells me, ...and what I have observed thus far, ...you would make an excellent candidate ...for another one of my girls." David was taken slightly aback of what he just heard.

"I do not think ...of myself ...as one of those." David threw his hands up in defense.

"David, I am the happiest I have ever been since I transitioned. Why don't you take the room for a while and think about it." Eden said.

David began to think about taking the room for a few days, then leaving.

"I tell you what David. I can use some help around here. ...You can be my handyman, and I will see if Miss Madelyn ...can use any more help. That way, if you decide to turn down my offer, ...at least you will have some money in your pocket." David happily agreed.

*******************

Part 4 The encounter

Later on, Eden needed to dress for an escort activity at 7 pm. She had just stepped out of the shower, when she spotted David sitting on her bed. Without caring if he saw her naked, she walked into the bedroom to her dresser. "So, like what you see?" David's face turned red.

"I have never seen someone like you before." Eden smiled to herself. A little humiliation never hurt.

"What, a human?" His face reddened even more.

"No. Someone who was turning from a man into a woman." She decided to let him off the hook.

"It is one of the most exhilarating things that I have ever done in my life. I now know who I truly am. There were times, while growing up, ...when I questioned whether I was male or female. You need to think long and hard on who you really are." Eden stated. Standing there still naked.

"Mistress will only give you a week to decide. Then you can sign her contract and be free for the rest of your life." Eden looked pleadingly into David's eyes.

Eden dressed in her black bra, chest high garter belt and thong. She no longer needed padding for the bra. She was now a small B cup. She wore nude colored nylons.

Before dressing, she did her make up and a gentle spray of perfume. She put on a pair of faux diamond tear drop earrings. She changed her stud, to one that looked like a diamond as well. Then she put on her black asymmetrical dress.

The invitation to the activity did not specify the formality of it. She wore her black stiletto 4'' heels, that had straps part way up her calf's, she was a vision of beauty. David looked at her with an admiring stare.

"Remember, your room is across the hall." Eden punched his arm playfully.

Eden arrived at the hotel in more than enough time to use the restroom in the lounge. She touched up her lipstick, and made sure that the rest of her make up and hair was alright. Then went and had a seat at the bar, ordered a drink, and waited.

At precisely the prescribed time, an older gentleman approached her. "Are you Eden?" She turned to look at a very distinguished gentleman. He was dressed in a very expensive dark colored suit.

"Yes, I am." She was very ladylike in extending her hand to shake. He took it and kissed the back of it. This sent a shiver down her spine.

"What are you having?" He asked graciously.

"A martini. Extra dry with 2 olives." Eden raised her glass and took a sip.

He called the bartender over and ordered a pitcher. He indicated to a table in the corner for it to be delivered. They got up and went to sit down at the table.

"My name is Ralph." He sat down next to her, leaving a comfortable space between them.

"Pleasure to meet you Ralph." They sat at the table for 3 hours. They discussed every subject that either one could come up with, except one. He finished off most the the 2 pitchers of martinis.

Finally, Ralph stated that he needed to be up early for a business meeting. He went to stand up, but nearly fell over from the effects of the alcohol.

"Here, let me take you up to your room. ...Where is the key?" Ralph reached drunkenly into his coat pocket and produced the plastic key card. Eden was not as drunk as he was.

Eden helped him to the elevator, then to his room. She had him stand against the wall, as she opened the door. Then helped him to the bed. She leaned him against the bed as she removed his coat.

She then knelt in front of him and unbuckled his pants. As she pulled them down, his underpants came with them. His cock fell out in front of her. She naturally reached for it and took it into her mouth.

He fell back onto the bed. "I only paid for your company for the evening." He choked out.

She removed his cock from her mouth. "This is my present to you for the most wonderful evening that I have had in a very long time." With that, she returned to giving him the most loving blowjob she could.

Eden ran her tongue slowly along the shaft, then over the head. Flicking her tongue under the gland, stimulating it with her stud. She would then suck the head, of the fully hard 7'' dick, gently, then with force. She kept this up for a few minutes. When she felt that he was getting close, she backed off.

"Please, I need to cum." She looked up into his eyes and smiled.

"Yes, my sweet Ralph. Let me taste you." Then took him all the way to the back of her throat. Eden sucked his cock by working her throat muscles. She flicked her tongue on his balls.

It was too much for him. "I'm cumming. Oh, ... I'm cumming." With that, he shot his load with a strangled groan.

Eden continued to milk his cock for all it was worth. After about a minute of trying to pump all of his offering, he went fully soft. Eden lovingly licked and sucked any residual cum off of the shaft. She opened her mouth, showed him his cum, then swallowed. She then placed a gentle kiss on the head.

"Thank you. That has got to be the best that I have ever had." A gentle shiver ran through him. Eden stood up, smiled and planted a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"You finish getting undressed. I am going to step into the bathroom and relieve myself before leaving." Eden went into the restroom, peed, and rinsed her mouth out. She naturally checked her make up in the mirror. Reapplying a fresh coat of lipstick.

When she reentered the room a short time later, Ralph was in bed. She went to him and placed a soft, loving kiss on his lips. "Thank you again for the most lovely of evenings." She said smiling with a tear in her eyes, gently stroking his cheek.

He reached to the nightstand and handed her an envelope. "This is for you. This evening has been one of the best in my lifetime. I had all but given up hope, of finding someone to just spend an evening with. I hope I have the pleasure of meeting you again." He kissed her again, then she left. Putting the envelope in her purse without looking at it.

Eden caught a cab home. She arrived shortly before 1 am.

Mistress was waiting for her. "So, how did it go?" Eden was smiling broadly.

"Mistress. That was the most romantic evening that I have ever experienced." Mistress laughed.

"Well, I guess I will have to find more of those for you." Eden took the envelope out of her purse and handed Mistress the envelope.

"Mistress, I would love you even more if you would. If that were at all possible." Eden joyfully exclaimed.

"Eden, he already paid me. That must be for you." Mistress stated.

Eden's face reflected the question that was running through her head. On the outside he had written, ' Thank you Eden. You are one special person. The memory of this evening will last the rest of my life.' She opened it, and in the envelope was 10 $100 bills. Eden fainted.

**********************

Part 5 David's training begins

In the morning, Eden had showered and was just lounging around the kitchen in her robe, carrying her coffee with her. David came down shortly thereafter, carrying the contract. "So I see that Mistress has given you a contract. Are you planning on signing it?" David looked at her with a look of uncertainty.

"I am not sure. I have never thought of myself as gay." Eden chuckled, as she remembered that she had the same reaction.

"Just so you know, I thought the same thing." Just then Mistress entered the kitchen.

"So David, it is decision day. Go into the living room. I will call you shortly." After he left, Mistress turned to Eden.

"So, now you need to tell me what you did to deserve a $1,000 tip?" Mistress asked excitedly. Eden just shook her head and shrugged her shoulders.

"I arrived in the lounge just before he did. ...Ordered a martini. ...The gentleman asked if I was Eden and then said his name is Ralph. He is a distinguished older gentleman. ...He ordered a pitcher of martinis. ...We went to a table and just sat there ...and just talked for 3 hours." Eden had a very puzzled look.

"Then I helped him to his room. ...He was really tipsy, so I just ...helped him with his pants. Because he was so nice, ...and I had such a wonderful evening, ...I gave him a blow job as a thank you. ...Tucked him in and ...gave him a kiss good night. ...He reached for the envelope on his night stand and ...handed it to me. ...I then left. ...As to why he gave me this, ...I have no idea." Eden just shrugged her shoulders.

"I have an idea, ...but if I tell you,... it will ruin the romanticism." Eden just nodded at Mistress's statement.

"I would rather not know." Eden said emphatically. Mistress smiled, grabbed a cup of coffee, then had Eden go to her room.

"David come in here please." She heard him entering the room. "Do you need some coffee first?"

"No Miss Mary." He was told to have a seat.

"So, do you have any questions?" Mistress asked in a mellifluous voice.

"Yes, several." David stated. "Can you elucidate as to what makes you think that I would make a good candidate for one of your girls?" Mistress gave him a look of disbelief.

"Well, let's look at your physical appearance. You are slender. ...Your facial features ...are soft and feminine. ...Your fingers are slender, ...just like a woman. ...Your voice is sexy, ...smoky ...and a little husky. ...Just like the female sex bombs of the past. ...

"For all intents and purposes, ...you are just a female ...in a male body. Your statement of that you are not gay, ...is only true because you have not realized your true identity." She stopped to let him absorb all that was said.

"Ask Eden. She said the same exact thing. She is now one of my top girls." David looked at her with an expression that said he knew.

"I got you a job at the coffee shop. That way, during your transition period, you will be able to earn some money and be in public." She waited for his next question.

"Also, you are working here as my handyman and computer expert." Mistress was getting a little impatient. "Well, you said that you had several questions. What's next?"

"I guess that answers all of them for now." Mistress picked up the pen and held it out.

"Now is the time. I don't want to rush you, but either you do or you don't." Mistress stated in a demanding tone.

David hesitated, then grabbed the pen and signed. "I guess there are no other options. I don't have any other place to go."

"Welcome to my growing company. Now, go down the stairs, and I will meet you in the class room. You can take a coffee with you." Mistress stated in a matter of fact way.

Eden was just coming back down stairs into the room and gave David her congratulations. She gave a thumbs up to Mistress.

When Mistress arrived in the class room, she gave the same pronouncement. "Alright David, from now on, you will not refer to me any longer as Miss Mary. You will call me Mistress." David just nodded. "What did I just tell you?" Mistress said angrily.

"Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress." David finally knew then that his life had just changed.

"Very well. I need to get you trained quickly. We are approaching our busiest time of year." She had him sit at the training table.

"You are no longer David. Your new name will be Darcy. If you are to truly to succeed, you must always refer to yourself as a female. You must think as a female. Tonight, I want you to go onto the internet and research women's dresses and shoes. Also, how to walk in heels. You can have Eden assist you." She waited for her acknowledgment.

"Yes Mistress." Darcy's head was spinning.

"Also, you will shave all of the hair off of your body. I will make an appointment for laser hair removal for you. If you want, you can leave some as a landing strip. Now let's start with make up." They spent the rest of the day on it.

Mistress measured Darcy as only 5' 3'' and 85 lbs. That was mainly due from living on the street and not eating everyday. She measured her shoe size as a 7 and a half. She had Darcy wear a pair of 2'' block heels, to start. During the following days, Darcy learned all of the basics. She was also put into a chastity devise on her 4'' dick.

She was given a position in the coffee shop, just like Eden. She started to wear make up, and heels to work immediately. She started wearing dresses after the appropriate classes. They worked together most days. Eden tutored her on some things. Like walking in heels.

They would dress together to go to work. Eden lent Darcy dresses until she could buy her own. Eden assisted in applying Darcy's make up until she became more proficient. Their friendship blossomed.

Then just a week later, came the day that Darcy needed to learn how to service a man. Mistress began to show her how to hold a cock. "Alright Darcy. I have waited long enough to have you enter into more advanced training." Darcy sat in her chair, looking blankly at the dildo.

"You take your hand and grip the man's cock like this. Then you gently stroke the shaft with the other hand." Darcy suddenly jumped up and ran to the restroom and vomited. That ended the lesson for the day.

The next day Eden came down stairs and approached Mistress with a request. "Mistress, may I teach Darcy how to service a man?" She looked up from the very busy upcoming schedule.

"Yes. Thank you Eden. That will take some pressure off of me." Eden said her thanks and went down to the class room to retrieve a dildo. Then went back up to her room. She called across the hall.

"Hey Darcy, come in here please." When Darcy entered the room, she stood at the bedside. Seeing the devise, she started to shiver. "Hey just sit and talk to me for a while." Eden said calmly. Then took the devise and put it into her night stand.

"I need to warn you about what would happen to you if you do not master this. Mistress is good and willing to give you time to learn, but she will not keep you if you can not do this. You will be a burden to her, so she will sell you to another Master or Mistress." Eden looked deeply into Darcy's eyes.