Mistress M Ch. 02: Eden Recruits

Story Info
Eden recruits another, experiences a traumatic event.
9.4k words
4.58
5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toby_dog
Toby_dog
367 Followers

I took note by the scores of the first chapter, that my little story was received very well. Thus, the story continues for Eden.

In this chapter, as in life, Eden experiences a traumatic event, then discovers the healing power of a romantic encounter.

Mistress M's business continues to grow with a new addition. So does the growth of Eden.

Part 1 The rape assault

Eden looked excitedly into the mirror at her budding breasts. So far she felt that she was just about an A cup. This was just after a little more than 3 months on the drugs, and the daily massaging of her chest. She smiled at the results, as she continuously ran her hands all over her budding bosom.

'Thank you Mistress. I am now becoming a more complete woman.' She said out loud. Even though no one was in her room. She then heard the front door open and close, then she heard voices.

"Eden, come down here please." Mistress shouted up the stairs. When she was by Mistress's side, "Eden, I want you to go with Bambi to an activity. You will assist in the service of this group of men. One man has paid for a complete service. So you will need to clean yourself completely. He is yours to satisfy." Mistress's orders were complete and to the point.

"Yes Mistress." Eden waited for further instructions.

"Wear that blue chiffon dress and the matching 4'' stiletto heels. Complete with the jeweled choker. He will like you to look very submissive."

"Yes Mistress. Mistress what size butt plug should I wear?"

"The largest one." Mistress said with a grin.

Two hours later, Eden and Bambi were on their way to the address given. When they entered the room, there were 6 men. Bambi knew them.

She whispered that they will be treated a little on the rough side. Then Bambi approached one man and commenced to service him. Another came over to Eden and forced her to her knees. She unbuckled his belt.

Eden pulled his cock out and began licking it. First, licking the head, then the shaft using her stud to stimulate the nerves under the head. When she took his balls into her mouth, he pushed her head into his groin roughly.

He held her there, crushing her nose against his groin. His balls cutting off air through her mouth. Eden struggled to take in the much needed air, she held her position, though, then was able to push back.

She then was able to take in a few gasping breaths, then began to suck on the head again.

When she took his cock into her mouth, he again shoved her head until he was at the back of her throat. Causing her to gag. He held her against his groin until she nearly fainted.

Then, taking her head in both hands, he forceably fucked himself with her mouth. Her head hitting his stomach, with his cock banging into the back of her throat. Causing her to gag at times. Her saliva splashing against his stomach. This lasted for about a minute, until he unloaded his cum down her throat.

This is the first time that Eden had been treated so cruelly. But then, she thought, this the life I will lead for my Mistress. She serviced 2 other men. They treated her the same way. Then the last one is the one that she is to service completely. She excused herself so that she could remove the butt plug.

Before she could leave, he grabbed her by the arm and forced her back onto her knees. "I will remove it whore." He flipped her dress up, reached behind her, and pulled the plug out of her pussy very roughly. "Open your mouth whore." He said angrily. Eden opened her mouth, only to have the plug shoved into it roughly.

"Keep it there until I tell you to remove it slut." Eden tasted the lube from her pussy. It was a little slimy and earthy. This is what she knew to expect when she finished him off. He slapped her across the face so hard, that it forced her tongue into her teeth. She tasted blood. "Now, turn around slut."

He roughly pushed her down, then pulled her panties aside. She then felt him place his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He did not use any additional lube. He slid it up and down her crack, then in one hard push, he was all of the way in. His groin was pressed up against her ass cheeks.

She let out a scream. There was a sharp, searing pain.

"You like that you faggot bitch?" He asked with a vile, vicious tone.

She did not answer. Eden felt the sharp pain as his hand hit her ass, several times, with great force. Tears were flowing freely now. Instead of running away, she instead pulled away slightly, then pushed back. All in an effort to slow him down.

"You ready to have your ass fucked into tomorrow bitch?" His tone had not changed.

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Her training kicked in. She talked around the plug. "It is not my ass sir. It is my pussy. So please sir, fuck my pussy."

He laughed wickedly. "I don't care what you call it, ...slut. Besides, didn't your mother not teach you to not talk with your mouth full, ...faggot?" He then started to pull back slowly as he slapped her ass again. She could hear the other men laughing at the way she was being treated.

When he had just the head in, he slammed back in. This caused her head to snap back, and for her to bite down on the plug, causing more pain. He repeated this several times, his belt buckle slamming into her. He grabbed her hair, and pulled her head back sharply.

He started pounding her pussy, like he was riding a horse. He would slam her head down to the floor, then pull her back up again.

"You're a fucking whore. A worthless piece of queer trash. The only thing that you are good for, is to have your holes fucked." With that, he spit onto her back. He pulled her head back even further and slapped her face so hard, that his hand print showed immediately. The slap broke the skin of her lip.

Her now only chastity encased 2'' dick swung back and forth violently with each hard stroke. This he kept up for several minutes. All the time, tears fell from Eden's eyes as the pain seared through her body. Then she felt a sharp pain on her side as his fist made contact with her ribs. She screamed with the sudden onslaught of pain.

After about 5 minutes he grunted, "I am going ...to cum, ...slut. ...Ready bitch?" A few more strokes then, "Turn around you fucking faggot slut." He pulled out and grabbed her head roughly again.

Eden spun as she was taught, spitting the plug out and took his cock into her mouth. He exploded immediately. She placed her tongue over the head to block the flow. She did not swallow. She gagged on his lubed coated cock, as the cum shot into her mouth. Not from the amount or taste, but from his minacious attitude and vileness.

She completed her service, but not as her Mistress wanted it done. Her logy stumbling into the bathroom, caused her to hit against the door. She then vomited into the toilet, barely making it. Eden then washed her mouth out. There was still a small amount of blood in the water. She almost vomited again.

"Are you alright Eden?" Bambi put her arm around her shoulder, noticing the split lip.

"I never thought that someone could be that vile." The tears continued to flow down her mascara covered cheeks.

Bambi placed a soft kiss on Eden's reddened cheek. "I almost called our Mistress. But I do not believe that it would have done any good. If the money is there, she will allow it." Bambi gave Eden a hug and another kiss. "This must have been a very special client."

"Well, I hope it was worth it, because I had to put some toilet paper inside my panties because I am bleeding there." Eden showed Bambi the piece she was throwing away. Eden winced because of the pain on her side.

When Eden entered the house, Mistress saw her condition, and asked how did it happen. Eden told her everything. Also, that she would not be able to service anyone for a while because of his treating her so roughly due to her injuries.

Mistress blew up upon seeing the hand print on her cheek, the split lip, and of hearing of the rest of the way Eden was treated. She was on the phone in seconds. Yelling at Bambi for not calling her. Bambi started to cry after apologizing.

Eden never heard such language from Mistress before. Needless to say, they all were dropped from her client list.

"Eden, I am truly sorry for the way that he treated you. It was only supposed to be a simple act of you sucking him after he fucked your pussy. There was not to be any rough treatment.

"...I will take care of this. ...He will pay a very dear price. ...No one treats my girls like that and walks properly again." Mistress huffed angrily. Giving Eden a hug and kiss.

"Now go and soak in the tub. ...You will not work tomorrow. ...I will call Madelyn and tell her that you will not ...be in for a few days." Even Mistress was crying from the treatment that Eden received.

Eden gingerly walked up the stairs to her room. She started the bath, added bath oils, then undressed. She just threw her clothes on the floor. When the bath was ready, she just as gingerly submerged her self into the soothing water. Her pussy began to feel better almost immediately.

After about an hour, the slightly bloody water was turning cold, so she got out and toweled off. Slipping into bed, with some more toilet tissue inside her panties. She slept until 10 am the next day.

When she tried to get out of bed, the bruising on her side caused her muscles to tighten up. Her pussy felt that it was on fire. All of which caused the pain to be so intense that she screamed. Mistress came running into her room. She left and brought a glass of water and some pain pills.

"Here, take these. I will have a present for you later." Mistress left and returned shortly with an ice pack. The coldness took most of the pain away, while waiting for the pain pills to take effect. Eden feel back to sleep.

Eden began to feel someone shaking her. She slowly opened her eyes. Most of the pain had subsided. The ice pack had long ago melted. As she turned over to see who it was, Mistress's voice was heard.

"Hey there sleepyhead. I had our doctor examine you while you slept." Eden heard the pain in Mistress's voice. "He said that it is only a small tear in your rectum, and it will heal. There are no broken ribs." She bent down and kissed Eden's reddened cheek.

"Here is that surprise I told you about." Eden heard the smile in Mistress's voice. As the fog cleared further from her head, Eden saw the man that had violently raped her pussy last night.

He was kneeling on the floor. Bambi and Vanessa stood next to him holding a leash attached to a collar around his neck. He had a ball gag in his mouth and his hands tied behind his back. She also noted that he had some kind of a chastity devise on his cock. But it was white but with some red on it.

But there was something else. Something that her brain fog was not picking up yet. She peered closer. Slowly it came into view. The red was blood on his balls. That's it, had someone cut his balls off? ... No! ...Someone had cut part of his dick off.

"I told you that I would take care of him." Mistress whispered in Eden's ear.

"Thank you Mistress. ... I love you." Eden groggily whispered. She fell back to sleep.

It took several more days for Eden to be able to walk without any discomfort, and for her lip to heal.

Eden was preparing dinner a week after the incident, when there was a knock on the front door. When she answered it, a very tall woman stood there. She held the end of a leash in her hand. The man who raped her, knelt at her feet.

"I am Mistress Jasmine. Is Mistress Mary at home?" The woman's voice was demanding.

Eden stood there, seething with anger. She was nudged by Mistress M touching her shoulder.

"Hello my dear. How are you?" The woman entered the home with the man crawling behind her.

"I just wanted to bring Baby Penny here so that you could see her before the surgery tomorrow." Mistress saw that Eden was still very upset with the piece of garbage.

"Eden, ...why don't you ask what surgery." Mistress put her arm around Eden's shoulder.

"Yes Mistress. ...So Mistress what surgery will this piece of shit get?" Mistress Jasmine laughed.

"She will become a full female. ...They will take what is left of her male parts ...and turn them into a pussy. ...We have already started by banding his balls. ...Then she will service any and all my clients." Eden smiled at that. "She will not be put on drug therapy." Mistress Jasmine tugged sharply on the leash, like she was heeling a dog.

"I also have an overseas buyer for her. If she does not perform her duties, then I will sell her." Mistress Jasmine laughed. Baby Penny just cringed. Mistress Jasmine took her crop and hit Baby Penny across her back with a hard thrust. "I told you not to move!"

"Now that is what comeuppance is all about." Mistress also laughed. Then added, "You will never mistreat a woman again."

Eden added; "You will now learn all about the treatment that you gave me." Eden then spat on him.

"Also, as you can see, she has a butt plug already in place with a dog tail attached to it." Eden and Mistress walked around and saw the tan fur sticking out of the plug. "Because the head of her dick was cut off, ...the doctor will not be able to make a clit. ...Thus she will not have the ability to sense pleasure ...and have an orgasm." All the women laughed at that.

Eden then was able to fully notice how Baby Penny was dressed. The soon to be female had a diaper on with a slit cut in the back for the plug and tail. Also, the soon to be female was dressed in baby clothes. All pink, along with the collar and ball gag.

As well as, the make up on the baby's face and pink finger and toenail polish. The soon to be female was not even permitted to have knee pads on the already bleeding knees.

"Well I must go. She is going to receive several enemas in preparation for her surgery." Mistress Jasmine came to Eden and gave her a hug and a kiss. "Don't let this trauma remain my dear. We will always protect our own." "Thank you Mistress." Eden had a tear roll down her cheek.

*********************

Part 2 The healing begins

The next day, Eden returned to work at the coffee shop. She went all out in her dress. She wore a purple Peplum style knee length dress. She wanted to be dressed playfully for her return. She also wore a pair of purple 3'' pump heels to add a little whimsy to her dress.

She was greeted with hugs and kisses from Madelyn, customers, and the rest of the staff. She finally began to feel truly happy again.

When Eden returned home that evening, Mistress was scheduling another activity. "What is that one Mistress?" Mistress slowly looked up.

"It is for a bukkake party." Eden looked at her thoughtfully.

"When is it Mistress?" Eden inquired.

"Saturday night." Eden thought about it.

"So Mistress, how many girls ...will you need?" Mistress stared at her.

"Just one. ...Are you thinking about doing it?" Eden shook her head.

"Yes Mistress. I have not been out on any activities since my last one. I need to pull my weight for you." Eden had put her hands together as if she was praying.

"It will have more men than the frat party ...you did with the other girls. ...I have an approximate number of between 20 to 25 men." Eden felt a shiver run through her.

"Mistress, as long as no one wants to use my pussy, ...then I would like to do it." Mistress smiled.

She knew then that her best blow job girl was back. "Alright. ...Tell you what. ...I will chaperon to make sure that that does not happen."

"Thank you Mistress. ...You will not be disappointed." Eden said happily.

"I never am when it comes to you." The two women hugged and kissed.

Since this was going to be for a new client, an out of town group of businessmen, the two women thought long and hard as to the dresses they would wear. Mistress wanted to make the best impression possible.

Finding nothing that would really fit the occasion, they did the one thing that was needed, they went shopping. Each purchased a black sheath dress with matching shoes and hosiery. They wanted to convey a business sense and style.

Saturday afternoon, each went to the beauty salon. Mistress had her hair done in a tight bun, to portray a more business look. While Eden had her now past the shoulders golden blonde hair, styled in long soft curls. Her former self's, unruly dirty blonde hair, long gone.

They each did the others make up. Eden had her lips and nails done in red. Eden wore the jeweled choker. Along with gold tassel ear rings.

When the women entered the large room, Mistress spoke with the organizer of the event. After acknowledging receipt of payment, she went over the rules. "Eden will service each of the men. It will only be oral as per your request. You are to pick at least one other to act in case some one gets out of line. There is no anal." She emphatically pushed that last point. He agreed, and told the rest of the men.

A group of 5 men encircled Eden, who was already kneeling in the middle of the room. She reached up and unbuckled the first man's pants. Pulling his semi-erect cock out, then she commenced to do her usual routine. First, she licked then placed a gentle kiss on the head. Next she sucked on the head, her tongue under it to stimulate the gland.

Then licked the shaft very slowly, as she used her stud to stimulate those nerves. His cock was growing to full hardness before she even put it into her mouth. Eden sucked the head in, then half of his cock into her mouth. He groaned in pleasure.

Eden slowly pulled the cock out, licked the saliva coated shaft again, then she flicked the head quickly, causing him to groan. She took the head back into her mouth, flicking her stud quickly on the underside of the head. She looked up at him, smiled, then sucked his cock to the back of her throat.

"Oh, God. I'm cumming." He shouted with a strangled groan.

Eden let the first shot go into her throat, then pulled the cock out and let it spray all over her chest and face. She showed him the cum in her mouth, then swallowed. He shivered at the site and said with a gasping voice. "Damn, you are really good." Eden smiled inwardly.

When he was finished, he just stumbled back. The next man stepped in stroking an already erect cock in hand, while a second did the same. Eden sucked each one the same as the first man, while stroking the other, alternating between them.

She used her stud relentlessly. Deep throating each, while massaging his balls, and working her throat muscles on the head. They each did not last as long as the first. Each spraying their cum all over Eden's chest and face.

Eden was giggling as each of the rest of the group of men took their turns and deposited their cum onto Eden. One man took the place of the one before him. The train was chugging along. Each man getting the same complete service.

All only lasting just about five minutes each from Eden's expert tongue studded lashing. After each man came, Eden's happiness increased. She fully realized finally, that she was doing what life intended for her to do.

It took a little over an hour for Eden to service all 25 of the men. Some of them were serviced twice.

When she was helped to her feet, the large amount of cum was running down her face and chest. Some of it running all of the way to her knees. The white cum contrasting starkly with the black dress.

The smile on her and Mistress's faces could have lit the room. Eden took her finger and scoped some of the cum up and sucked it off of her finger. The men applauded.

While Eden was in the restroom, the organizer made an appointment for next year before the women left. Eden even received a bonus.

As they were walking out of the building, Eden turned to Mistress. "Mistress, I do believe that I have become a cum slut." They both laughed, while walking arm in arm.

Toby_dog
Toby_dog
367 Followers