Mistress M Ch. 02: Eden Recruits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is not a guarantee as to how you will be treated afterwards." A look of fear crossed Darcy's face. " So, let's talk about your revulsion to doing this." Eden grabbed Darcy's hand and had her sit next to her on the bed.

Darcy began to relay the story again of being forced to suck the cocks of her attackers. This time in much more detail than before. How dirty, smelly, and grimy they were.

The roughness of their actions, and the total disregard for her safety, as to remaining disease free. How they degraded her by cumming on her face. Eden then understood the reasons why.

"Darcy, to service a man is one of the most beautiful things on earth. What those guys did is totally disrespectful to the act of love that it is. It will be totally different with the clients of the Mistress." Eden gently stroked the back of Darcy's hand.

Eden told Darcy of her experience doing the bukkake party. Of the joy she felt afterwards.

Slowly, Darcy began to understand. "Here, let me show you." With that Eden reached for the dildo and commenced to show Darcy how to service a man.

Darcy was amazed at the level of enthusiasm that Eden put into the act. Darcy further saw the love that Eden had for the act.

After making believe that the man came, Eden went into the bathroom to wash the large amount of saliva off of the devise, when she was done with her demonstration. "Here, now it is your turn." Eden gently encouraged her.

Hesitantly, Darcy took the devise in hand. "Do not think of your horrible experience. Think of it as an act of love. ...Because that is what it is." Eden spoke almost hypnotically

"Grip the devise thusly." Darcy tentatively held the devise behind the balls. "Very good. ...Now stroke the shaft ...with your other hand ...gently." Darcy's long painted fingers ran slowly up and down. As Eden softly encouraged her.

"Now take your tongue ...and just touch the tip. ...Flick it around the head. ...Excellent." Darcy hesitantly touched her tongue to the tip.

Eden encouraged her to do it a little harder. Then let Darcy perform that for a minute. "How do you feel?" Darcy took a breath.

"A little strange. I never thought that I would be doing this." Darcy had a happy, surprised look on her face.

"It's a whole lot different from when you were forced, isn't it?" Darcy stopped her tongue flicking again.

"Yes. That was just disgusting." A small shiver went through her body at the thought.

"It was also degrading to you. That was totally unfair." Eden placed her hand behind her head. "Now, take the head ...just inside your mouth. ... Suck on it gently. ...Very good." Eden spoke softly again. Letting Darcy do that briefly.

"Now pull off, ...then place a gentle kiss ...on the tip. ...You need to convey a sense of love to him." Darcy did just that. "While you are kissing his cock, ...look up into his eyes and smile. Both with your mouth ...and eyes. You need to show him, ...during that time, ...that you belong to him." Darcy gave Eden a strange look.

"The reason why, is that it helps him to cum faster. It is giving him a sense of power, ...that he is the one in charge. ...But it is really you." Darcy nodded in agreement.

"Now take the cock,... part way into your mouth. ...Suck it in ...and out." Darcy started doing just that. Eden began to see the change in the excitement level in her.

"Make believe that there is a person ...standing in front of you ...and look up. ...This will get you into the habit of doing it." Darcy followed the instructions given by Eden with a calm and loving voice.

"Now see how far you can take it ...into the back of your throat." Darcy tried, but could only take about 5 of the 6 inches before she gagged. Eden had her try several times, but to no avail. "That was excellent though. ... Just keep practicing. ...I knew you could do it." Eden gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Eden had Darcy go down stairs and show Mistress that she could perform servicing a man. The Mistress was impressed both with Darcy and with Eden. After that, Mistress turned the more basic of the training over to Eden. Just not the more advanced training. That was still a little further away.

Darcy asked to have her ears and tongue pierced. Just like Eden. Mistress agreed. Darcy had it done the next day. She purchased a few studs immediately afterwards.

Then, a week later, came the first of the frat parties. It would require 3 girls. Mistress had Vanessa accompany the Mistress, along with Eden and Darcy. Vanessa was not a big girl, but she could easily take just about any of the boys, if trouble ensued. Because she holds a black belt in martial arts. She helped out with Eden's rapist.

Darcy was only up to 3'' heels, but Mistress had her wear just 2'' ones because of the ease and comfort of bending down. As usual, Mistress took care of the preliminaries. Both Vanessa and Eden took a cock in hand and began to service one each of the guys.

Darcy, like Eden last year, observed for a while. Then she was instructed to take her first one. At first she was very tentative. Eden was next to her to allow any coaching. She then would encourage Darcy, while she performed her own activity. Before long, Darcy was performing just like Eden taught her, and it was just a natural thing to do.

The surprise came when the frat boy shot his load into her mouth. She gagged some and spit it out. She received a stern stare from Mistress. But nothing was said. She did better with the next ones, as she took their loads into her mouth without spitting them out.

Afterwards in the parking lot, Mistress addressed the issue. "Darcy, I am sorry. I should have told you that if you do not swallow, then we have a problem. But you should have at least let him shoot it onto your face and breasts." Darcy hung her head.

"Sorry Mistress. The force was so hard, that it caught me by surprise." Darcy hung her head and looked downward.

"Darcy, the best thing to do, is take your tongue and cover the head to block that initial shot." Vanessa put forth.

"All in all, it was a good night ladies. Let's go home and get ready for the next one." Mistress paid Vanessa before she left to go back to her place.

When the three ladies arrived back home, they each kicked their heels off, as soon as, they walked in the door. Darcy and Eden went to their respective bedrooms. Eden took a shower and scrubbed her mouth out. Put some body lotion and a nightgown on, then crawled in bed and was asleep in minutes.

In the morning, Eden showered again and dressed for the coffee shop. After applying her make up, she donned a turquoise colored, sleeveless A-line dress with thin shoulder straps. It showed her braless, now expanded chest very well. She put a pair of matching 3'' heels on. Checking her hair, she was out the door before 5 am. The day was busy and the tips were good.

She arrived home just before 1 pm. Darcy excitedly gave her an update on her training. She was now walking comfortably in 3'' heels without stumbling periodically. She could also put her own make up on without Mistress doing any touch up.

She also said that she could take the entire 6'' worth of dildo into the back of her mouth. That means a lot to the Mistress. Darcy then dropped a bomb shell on Eden. She wants to go on hormone therapy. Now that is a huge step.

Eden gave her a hug and a kiss. "Tomorrow when we work at the shop, you can dress completely as a woman, and wear the 3'' heels. The tips are much better that way." Eden told Darcy.

"Then we will be sisters forever." Darcy laughingly stated.

*************************

Part 6 Darcy's advanced training

Over the next few weeks, Eden and Darcy both worked at the coffee shop and went to activities together. When they were not working, they were either in the other's room talking or out window shopping. Darcy and Eden would sometimes purchase shoes and clothing they liked, to expand there respective wardrobes.

At the end of that time, Darcy was told to clean herself out with the 2 bottles in her room, then go down to the class room naked. Eden went to the coffee shop alone that morning.

"Alright Darcy, I have waited long enough to start this phase of your training." Mistress put a collar on her with a tag that said 'I am owned'. Explaining the reason as to why this needed to be done. "I need people to know that you are owned. So I am going to put this collar on you. Only when you shower, can you remove it." Darcy had tears in her eyes.

"Why is this necessary Mistress?" Darcy was allowed to stand there and wait.

"Because, you must experience some humiliation." The tone in Mistress's voice conveyed her superiority.

"But Mistress, I was already humiliated by that gang." Darcy cried. Mistress shook her head.

"Yes that is so. But you also must experience it because people must know that you are now owned by me." Darcy continued to just stand there with her head hanging down.

Mistress then explained why Darcy needed to service a man with her ass. She had Darcy bend at the waist and hold her ankles. Mistress put on a pair of gloves, put lube on her fingers, and inserted a finger into Darcy's butt.

"Oh that is cold Mistress." Darcy shivered.

Mistress moved her finger in and out and around for a few minutes. Expanding the circular motion she had started. Then inserted a second finger. Doing the same for a few minutes, then a third. Finally she inserted the small butt plug. Darcy was then instructed to go and fix lunch with the plug still in place.

Eden arrived home at 11:30 am. It had been a busy but short day. She heard Mistress and Darcy in the class room. She started on the book work. She was just finishing sending the other girls out on activities, when Mistress came up behind her.

"So, what activities do we have going on?" Mistress asked in a jovial tone.

"I sent Bambi as an escort for a businessman. Rose and Ginny went to that frat party. Jenny went on that weekend business trip to Las Vegas with that CEO. Vanessa and Alice are doing that convention." Mistress shook her head in agreement and was mentally adding up the money all of this was bringing in.

"Very nice Eden. Your degree is paying big dividends."

"Thank you Mistress." Eden blushed at the compliment.

During the evening, Mistress received a call. She was somewhat nervous after she hung up. "Eden, can you come down here please." Eden left immediately. When Mistress calls, you answer.

When she arrived, Eden saw the distressed look on her face. "Please sit baby." Eden became worried. Mistress saw the worried expression on her face. "Don't worry, all of the other girls are safe." Eden relaxed. "The problem is...what I have to ...ask you ...to do."

Eden sat and listened to Mistress. Soft tears ran down her cheeks. The pain and trauma of that assault came flooding back.

"Baby, I have no one else available. It truly pains me to ask you to do this." The pain in Mistress's eyes was evident, by the tears flowing down her cheeks.

"All I ask Mistress, is that you be there. I will not feel safe to be there alone." Eden begged.

Thus ends this chapter. I would like to thank everyone who read and voted on my earlier work. Please read my other works in the Incest/Taboo section.

As you can see, Eden advanced in her new role in life. The next chapter will further expand on her role and the expansion of the business.

Please vote and comment. I fully admit that I am not a great writer - yet. That goal can only be achieved, when I know what needs to be improved.