Mistress Michelle's Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
Michelle catches Chris on cam stealing her panties.
1k words
3.52
4.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a fly to the Dionaea muscipula they are drawn to her. There are those for which she is an addiction. An addiction like a bloodhound or a detective won't stop until they find her. They must be close to her. The more they seek her out the stronger the addiction grows.

Ms. Harper, what are you doing here? You startled me.

I imagine I did considering what you are doing just now with the panties of mine. The panties you stole while you were supposed to be working at my house!

I didn't, um uh what?

Um uh what? Is that all you have to say for yourself? Are you that pathetic? Did you not think that someone like me wouldn't have security cameras? So Mr. um uh what, what do you have to say for yourself? Choose your next words carefully, take your time and know I have footage of everything that goes on in my house and around it.

Chris thought about it for a second and knew he must be caught because the only way she would have known he took her panties was if there were a camera in her laundry room.

Nodding his head and looking down as if he were a child being scolded Chris admitted to stealing the panties.

Now we both know that wasn't all you were up to while your perverted ass was going from room to room. Get out of your van and come sit in my car while we discuss how you will be able to keep this our little secret.

The urge to start the van and speed away was almost as strong as the urge to somehow overpower Michelle, race back to her house and remove any evidence on the cameras. He knew he couldn't and wouldn't ever do that because the need to comply and do as he was told by this woman he has fantasized about all these months was even stronger.

Sitting in the Mercedes with its leather seats Michelle looked at Chris with his head and eyes down and looking as defeated as he was.

Do you know who I am Chris, what I do to earn my living?

Yes Ma'am.

So emailing me and offering free carpet cleaning was just part of a scheme to get inside my home?

Yes Ma'am.

Chris, have you ever heard the saying "if it sounds too good to be true it probably is."?

Yes Ma'am.

That was such a pathetic attempt but I'm certain you thought it was brilliant. You really thought I wouldn't be cautious about who comes into my house? Well, it wasn't hard to match your computer's IP address with those that have visited my website. My my my have we been a busy boy? Do you know how many times you've been to my website, how many times you have visited each page, how much time you've spent on each page?

Um uh.

Oh we're back to um uh? Pathetic! Well Chris I know exactly the answers to each and so will the police and my lawyers.

You know what, why don't you just take your dick out right here in the car and start stroking it! You know you want to. I know you can't wait till you get home so you could sneak into the bathroom, so go ahead.

I can't do that. Please, I'm sorry. It was a mistake and was wrong of me. Please don't make me do this.

Michelle grabbed the panties from Chris.

Open your mouth wimp. Open it!

As she shoved the panties into his mouth she said again for him to take out his dick but this time it was a command.

Yeah, right here in the car and get it all the way hard. Stroke up and down on that dick. Nice and fast don't waste any time now that you've gone this far. I like to watch and I'm not surprised either that you would just whip it out right here in my car and start jerking. It didn't even take much convincing did it?

Just like that, such a dirty boy. I bet you are wondering why I got you stroking it right here? I mean there's a car door that I could open at any moment and let all those people see you. I wonder how close to my car they would have to be to be able to see that your cock sticking up? I bet it's not as far as you might think. What if I honk this horn right now with your hard dick in your hand and your pants down. What would you do then? I won't drive away!

Go ahead and moan for me. I know you want to, so let it out. Louder, don't be shy oh no don't be shy now. Maybe I will open your window right now? You're just going to have to keep at it until you cum. Oh, you're getting nervous aren't you?

Well then stroke it faster. Hurry up and cum in my car and you better not spill one drop of your disgusting cum on my seats either. You better catch it all in your hand. Maybe I should just start driving right now? The mix of you being extremely worried and extremely horny is just terribly funny and ridiculous. You should see yourself. Oh look there's somebody right back there. Go ahead and look, I think they are wondering what you are doing.They're looking over here. That's enough, turn back around, close your eyes and stroke that pathetic cock. Close your fucking eyes pervert! Good boy, keep stroking.

What would they think of you if they saw you right now? You'd better hurry, here they come you have 10 seconds maybe less. Keep those eyes fucking closed. 10, 9, 8, hurry they are getting closer 7,6, 5 almost here 4, 3 mmmm oh that was a lot of cum from such a pathetic cum dripping wimp. Eat it! Lick and slurp that cum out of your hand. Yeah that's what I thought and with three seconds left, you're lucky next time I won't be so nice, now get the fuck out of my car. I'll be in touch next time I'm in need of your services.