The Office Ogler Ch. 01

Story Info
I get caught ogling the ladies in my office...
1.6k words
3.83
19.5k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flickered my eyes once...then twice...and then feeling like I had done it sneakily enough, I stole a third glance towards the rip in her jeans that showed her thighs. After that I continued to concentrate on my computer and on my work. Just passing the time until she had to stand again and walk around the office and be at the printer near me.

Her name was Abby. She was at least 20 years older than me in her 40s. She wore blue jeans that wrapped around her ass and thighs and which had me absolutely obsessed and always had my cock straining. She often wore white t shirts that clung to her as well. My office had stopped requiring professional clothing and so it was the norm to wear jeans and t shirts and comfort clothing. I wore jeans every day since it was one of the best at holding back the mad boners I would get while fantasizing. Plus if it ever got too bad I could always just wrap my belt a bit tighter.

One more notch. Plus the feeling of the belt tighter on my cock would often make me hornier. I enjoyed the pressure. I glanced again towards her to find some awe in her blonde hair which was probably a bit too golden to be her true hair color but was beautiful nonetheless. Another glance and I looked at some of the wrinkles that disappeared down her face where the blue mask covered it. These types of women always amazed me with how they could make their wrinkles actually be a huge benefit that showed depth and beauty and time and experience in this world. I wanted to rip off her mask and look at her wrinkles and kiss her. And I wanted much more than that.

I realized I had been staring at the printer for a few minutes now as that was where she had once been and I put my eyes back onto my work. Of course it would only be a few more minutes until she would get up again and walk around and focus on her own work. It was distracting but thankfully I worked fast enough that I could always spare those few moments to admire the work of beauty that this woman was. I just couldn't wait to look at her thighs and butt again. Bursting from her blue jeans and then see the white shirt that contained her breasts but were almost winking at you as they let you know that they were very much still there. Just contained.

The day went on like this for hours until we hit that beautiful time of 5pm and I would be allowed to head home and jerk off before descending into a long night of Runescape or whatever else I decided to play that night.

It finally hit 5 and was finally time to go home. However my supervisor asked me to stay for a few minutes to work on a few more reports that needed to be sent out before this weekend. She said she would be heading out but that Abby would be staying as a few other coworkers also got some work done. I quickly got to work on those last reports as I had mostly expected this.

The time seemed to slip away since by the time I raised my head happily done with the reports I noticed that everyone else had left. I stood up and gave a fake cough and let that sound echo through the office. A strange thing when the office was so quiet and empty. However a few seconds later, Abby stood up from the other side of the office.

"Hey, are you all set?"

"Yeah, I just finished..." I gave a quick pause as I turned my computer off and continued "..well have a good weekend!"

"Yeah you too! Although actually would you mind coming here real quick? I was wondering if you could help me out here. Plus since you're the last one maybe you could help me close up everything,"

"Oh.. uh yeah sure, what's going on? "

"I just have this weird issue I've been having with my computer. Come look, "

I started to imagine the types of viruses that she had probably gotten onto her computer. The pop ups that I would have to help her with. I was fairly comfortable with giving this kind of help and so I prepared myself for the shit show that would probably be on her computer. I smiled

"I just don't understand this really and I don't want to mess with it either. See, it's just kind of creepy"

Creepy? As I got to her cubicle, I turned into it and froze.

She started to flicker through the different pictures on her monitor. I was confused, nervous and anxious.

"Just why would someone be this obsessed to do this constantly?"

I muttered nothings and stammered before closing my mouth shut and gulping. She continued to go through the seemingly endless pictures. Pictures of me from behind staring at her. Clearly staring at her. I was confused. I always shifted my eyes but never my head but these pictures said otherwise. I was clearly staring agape like a fucking creep just staring at her body. There was the day that she wore a light red t shirt that was clearly a size too small. The day that she had worn jean shorts and her beautiful silky legs had shown. Oh god and there was the day she bent over to fix a problem with the printer. And there I was...the same way every single time.

She got to the end and then swiveled in her chair to glance at me. She peeled off her blue mask and placed it on the desk. Her lips curled in disgust. I hadn't seen her many times without her mask on but my god she was stunning. Her cheek bones were prominent and... what am I thinking, I am so fucked.

"I uh well I'm. I. What. Well. What. I'm sorry." You know that feeling right before you sweat where the sweat glands are clearly opening up and it's like a mild pinch of uncomfortableness. It ripped across my face and arms and back and all across my body.

Her lip smoothed out and then her left thin eyebrow raised before settling back.

"Tell me. What's wrong with you?" She asked clearly and succinctly.

"I.. I don't know. I'm sorry," I apologized again, "I should go home. I won't come back. I understand. I.. yeah," I struggled to get any words out. I didn't know what to say. It felt like I was burning up and dying inside.

"There's a lot wrong with you. You're a creep. You're a weirdo. You're a perverted little shit. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I understand and I am so sorry, I don't know why I'm like this. I pr-"

"Shut it. You don't understand. And you're not sorry. And I know exactly why you're like this." She stood up. She was the same height as me and looked me straight in the eye with her dark blue eyes.

"You're like this because you've watched countless hours of porn and never been punished for your creepy perverted actions. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I answered quietly.

"Do you want help?"

"..Yes.." I answered even quieter.

"Good. I am going to fix you tonight. Thankfully we have this nice office all to ourselves. Turn around."

"What.. what are you gonna do, I'm not so sure this is something-" I protested verbally but physically I turned around and showed my back to her, "-that I want to do. I just want to go home. I'm sorry but please," she grabbed my left hand and then my right before a click went off and I began to panic. My hands were shackled.

Before I could turn around she kicked me from behind and with my arms locked behind my back and with no way to balance myself, I stumbled to the ground onto my face. My cheek planted into the rug. Fear began to set in. I rolled over and looked at her. Towering above me as I recoiled and pulled back and rested my head against the wall of another cubicle.

She brought up her right foot before gently placing her flat shoe to my groin. Slowly she went back and forth and slowly she pushed harder. Her shoe only covered her toes and revealed the rest of her foot. I saw the muscles tighten. I pulled back. She pushed harder and I began to squirm before audibly yelping in pain as she was basically standing on me at this point.

I couldn't help it. Tears filled my eyes. I wanted to be home and at my computer. My place of comfort and instead I was here. Practically jobless now and being assaulted by my superior. She was smiling. She showed clean white teeth between her pink lips. Her blue eyes flickered between my teary eyes and the spot where she was digging her way through on my body.

"You are so pathetic. I enjoy your crying but it's absolutely pathetic that you're tearing up from a light, " she pushed down harder, " foot onto your stomach."

"I'm sorry!" I sucked in air.

She took her foot off me and then bent down. Her face inches away from mine. Her long fingered hand reached out and brushed a tear away. She stroked the left side of my face with her thumb while her fingers wrapped to the back where they gently sifted through my hair.

"It's okay. I suppose no one has ever punished you before. You're just not used to the feeling of pain. That's okay. I'm going to break you in tonight okay? After tonight you'll never make these same mistakes again"

I whimpered as she went back to her desk and started to go through her drawers. I turned my head and looked out towards the windows where the day was only getting darker.

It was going to be an incredibly long night.