Mistress Nurse Ch. 02: Golden Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned back around and knelt, her engorged pussy directly over my mouth and nose.

"I have another desperate need. Will you serve me in this also?" she quietly asked.

"Will you be good, and drink everything I give you? If we are going to continue our arrangement beyond tonight, we are going to cover the whole gamut. At different times, I'll pee for you. I'll pee on you too, on your cock and balls, on your chest and face. You'll also take my golden fluid in your mouth. You will drink my nectar straight from the sacred fountain head. Do you agree?"

I had never participated in any sort of watersports either. I had read all about it and knew there were men who liked to drink pee. I'd even seen it in pornos. But since I had never been peed on before, this was well above my level of experience.

If I'm going to be honest, the truth is that in calm moments, the idea was somewhat repellent. But, when fully aroused and fully switched over to sexual-submissive mode, it seemed like a mystical alignment of the stars was taking place to manifest one of my kinkiest fantasies.

A thought jumped through my mind rapidly that even though the idea of pee play was rather erotic I knew that reality was often very different from fantasy.

But again, bikini girl walking out of the pool room while saying "too bad" flashed through my mind. I wasn't going to blow this now. I responded with as much enthusiasm as I could muster "Yes Miss, please let me drink your nectar. Every last drop."

She smiled broadly and used her hands to spread herself apart in front. Aided by the harness straps. I could see the very prominent urethral meatus within; like a closed eye. She took a long moment to relax. I inspected every nook, every crevice. It was absolutely beautiful. Her muscles rippled slightly, and then the eye opened. Tears flowed in drops--at first a trickle. I extended my tongue to collect the drops of rain from a salty and bitter storm cloud.

She lifted herself slightly, and tensed her abdominal muscles. The dribble rapidly gained gusto becoming a gush of golden liquid. Her movement caused her stream to migrate from my tongue, up to my lip before settling squarely into my mouth. Her hot flow splashed around inside my mouth. It was bitter. But she must have been in the habit of drinking a lot of water each day because it wasn't overpowering either. I was able to swallow with my mouth open so she didn't have to stop.

After the slight movement of my head and neck that signified several swallows, she clenched tightly and pinched off the stream to allow me to finish swallowing and catch my breath. Then she grabbed my hair and pulled my head up off the table to engage with her pussy. I opened as wide as I could and tried to draw her labial folds into my mouth. The flow resumed.

This phase in flow was accompanied by a subtle but noticeable sound. A soft sort of grunt that signified her intense pleasure that I had actually swallowed. I hadn't choked or spit, or tried to turn my head away. Looking at her face I saw that she was flush with excitement and that she was profoundly pleased that I had done this for her.

The taste was different than I expected. Salty to be sure, but milder. There was a subtle bitter after taste that came on after a few seconds. But even that wasn't really "bad". It was just different.

"There's more my pet, much more of that. I hope you are very thirsty indeed" she admonished.

Her perfectly muscled abdomen flexed and relaxed. Once again, the flood resumed. I had a hard time keeping up now because she didn't entirely stop. It was tricky to swallow time and again with my mouth open, while breathing between swallowing, but I had practiced the technique drinking from water jugs held above my head when there weren't any cups available.

By the time her flow tapered off, I was feeling bloated, water logged. It was an amazing feeling though. Shit. I couldn't believe how hot it was. In the moment I felt a transcendent peace wash over me, a sense that I'd connected with a purpose I'd never known I had, but which had always been there. Just waiting for someone like Oksana to unlock it.

"Fuck that was amazing. You really are a kinky ass-licking bastard" she moaned.

Pleased with myself, I smiled. She lowered herself back down onto me. I forced my tongue up inside, teasing the opening of her pee hole. I wished I could force the tip up inside of her vagina a bit but the angle was wrong. She soon rolled her hips forward a bit more.

I got the message, and went to work on her clit. Soon she was thrashing and grunting. The orgasm that overtook her was incredible. She even squirted. The taste was quite different. If anything, I liked it even more. Fuck, Oksana was a squirty girl too! Could this get any better?

The taste lingered in my mouth as she climbed off and loosened my restraints. I was directed to get up get dressed. She gave me clear instructions about wearing the butt plug until I could have an enema, and penis plug until bed time, if I could manage it that long.

She also told me I was to wear both devices each day. I could remove it for up to one hour if I was sore, but then it had to go back on. I was to text her immediately if there was a problem. Otherwise she expected complete adherence to her training program because she had big plans.

I dressed and hobbled down the stairs to my car. It was difficult to sit down because of the pressure being applied to the plug. I drove home in mild discomfort, shock, and riding a post-coital high.

Even though I hadn't actually climaxed, it had been the most intense and fulfilling sexual experience of my life. And it was only just the beginning, if I played my cards right!

I couldn't wait to see what she had in store for our next special date! It became clear over time that when it came to orgasms, what Oksana liked most and wanted from me (well, demanded actually) was lots and lots of oral sex. She wanted it in every position imaginable and some that I could never have imagined. Think "Kama Sutra Guide for the Gifted" and you'll have an inkling of the stuff she came up with.

Thankfully I have no problem giving her oral for long periods of time. It's been good to strengthen my facial muscles because I'm definitely increasing my endurance with practice. I've come to really enjoy worshiping and servicing her delectable little anal rosebud. I love watching it move and flex as she relaxes, tenses, or bears down.

The discovery that I could learn to love servicing a bottom as much as a pussy was a powerful one. I get a tremendous erotic flush from putting my face squarely on target between her flawless nether cheeks.

I came to learn that Oksana was enthusiastic for every type and variant of anal play. She more often preferred to administer to me. But there were occasions where I was invited to return the favor. I never did "top" her. I did exactly and only what she authorized me to do.

It was still intensely pleasurable for me to violate her in such a perverse manner. She actually loved to receive enemas as much as I came to love them. And that was astonishing to me because I'd never once had someone respond positively to the invitation to share enemas in all my online and in-person dating.

If you had asked me before I'd met Oksana, I would have said it sounded like a hot fantasy, but I'm not sure I would have actually done it for the simple reason of hygiene and sanitation. But actually, trying it was so far beyond anything I imagined. I was hooked. It helped that she was fastidious about her presentation. I never once had a complaint about conditions as she lowered herself onto my face.

My Cumming on an infrequent schedule relative to hers was an understood part of the deal. I knew that once I got off, I suffered from the condition that the majority of my male counterparts do. I have a desire to Cum and Go. Go to sleep, Go home, Go wherever mentally. I just lose all interest after climaxing.

But as long as I haven't cum yet, I'm fully invested in the experience. So, I didn't have any hard feelings when she forced me to hold off. Even when she put me in chastity to have assurance that I only came with her permission, so as to be maximally ready to serve my Golden Goddess Nurse.

Truthfully it was a good deal for me. When she did allow me to cum in her presence, she almost always did it herself with her hands or a vibrator.

It always felt great. Best of all, the medical role-play experience we'd had in her bedroom was just a vague foreshadowing, for what happened next!

*********************************************

Thanks for reading, positive/constructive comments are always welcome. I'm not great at dialog so I'm desperate for editing help! Hopefully I'll get Pt 3 loaded soon. If there is demand for the illustrated version of the story, I'll work on that too.