All Comments on 'Mistress of the Air Ch. 40'

by SlaveNano

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Submersibles...yeah

A sequel featuring a submersible would be cool, throw in diving helmets and an automaton mermaid and it would be fan-fucking-tastic!

BTW, in Ch 10 it stated duralumin did not conduct electricity...that is so wrong. Duralumin is (or rather, was...the name stopped being used for that particular alloy several decades ago) merely an alloy of aluminum that contains a bit of magnesium to make it lighter and stronger but it is still a metal and conducts electricity quite well (not quite as well as copper, but well enough that aluminum wire was used for house wiring in some areas during the later years of the 20th century).

SlaveNanoSlaveNanoabout 6 years agoAuthor
Yes to submersibles

Thanks for your comments on the qualities of duralumin, I've clearly not picked that up. Yes, I'd love to write some more adventures for Lady Sally and a sequel with a submersible. I already have a title - 'Mistress of the Ocean'. Unfortunately, it's a case of finding time, and I'm about to start another book length project. Maybe some time in the future. Thanks for showing an interest and glad you enjoyed her airship adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I would have had story where Mad King Ludwig of Bavaria taxidermies equatorial beauties such as Saartji Bartman for airships with vulva steam rocket nozzles and ceramic anal sulfur burners.

Xcor Lynx has patented vulva shaped cryogen valves for Lynx Spaceplane and female Black Dr. Hartman of Germany is trying to build a vulva shaped spacecraft.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous