All Comments on 'Mistress Of The Lake'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 191 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

where is the rest of the story? That is a terrible ridiculous on satisfying ending

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Random and chaotic. More a collection or pistache of poorly connected scenes with little connecting story line. Reads like a history of loosely connected facts with little to no emotion. Difficult to follow any story line and reader gets lost in the mess rather quickly. There really is no conclusion. The whole story mess of randomness just dribbles out.

Requires major rework… 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The ending was poor and rushed

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

It was good until the ending, which seemed a bit abrupt.

What happened to Rawley after getting out of jail? Did the two sons disown her? Did she give up being a hooker? Did she end up alone? Bringing her pimp to the wedding was pretty despicable. Did she ever regret being a whore and apologise to Phil?

I found it hard to believe that their children never found out the real reason why Phil divorced their mother. Adult kids would at least want to know that their father had some kind of solid justification for ending the marriage and breaking up the family.

-

I also found Phil's behaviour a bit peculiar. He was married to Rawley for 26 years and deeply loved her, but he didn't seem particularly upset to find out she'd been cheating on him with dozens of guys. Their confrontation should've been filled with a lot more contempt and anger at her destroying their marriage and literally becoming a whore.

Finally, why on earth would he swap Chantal for Lala? Guys normally trade in the older woman for a younger model, not give up a 25-year-old hottie for her 50's mother! Talk about a massive downgrade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story was all over the place, not your best work.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 2 years ago

Hard to get interested in this one.

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

4 stars. Would have been a 5 but it finished too abruptly. Maybe something from the prostitute in her own words reflecting on what she had done and what she lost?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

You can't blame a woman for trying to make some money. However, you don't have to stay married to a prostitute.

5

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

The first page was painful to read.

I had to skip it after a few paragraphs.

Then I have to skim over Rawley's exploits.

I think Hooked1957 focused more on Rawley's exploits but not the consequences which didn't go well with me as I have to skip/skim a lot of those exploits. It should have been better if Hooked had a lot more details of the consequences.

But hey it's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

too tame, thus lame.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

And this is the only story in today's LW that worth my time reading.

All the others are just cuck stories.

I hate cuck stories

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

Lacking emotion.. You are one of my faves, but this is not your best.

Omart57Omart57about 2 years ago

Very good story, H! Thanks !

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 2 years ago

An ok story. But Rawley instead of Traci? And in one paragraph Rawley became Stacy!

/

What happened to Rawley after. Getting out of jail? And although Rawley and Phil's sonsin appears several times, their daughter never appears after her existence is noted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

good,... but not one of your best

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

It was okay but too much required suspension of disbelief. So much relies on the banker being able to identify the wife whom he never really sees and doesnt talk to. The husband didn't know the guy so it isn't like they were family friends. Her going undercover that long in a lake community where property values are high and typically draw people with higher incomes was also a bit of a stretch... too many people would know. Word always gets around.

That all gets a pass anyway though because Hemingway was a pompous windbag high on his own machismo bullshit (probably why DTIverson loves him so much ). He was also a gigantic asshole and bully. Fitzgerald helped him get published and then Hemingway proceeded to trash Fitzgerald. Anyway, I will concede that his early works have merit. A Clean Well Lighted Place is probably one of the best about death.

stev2244stev2244about 2 years ago

Well written, as always, although I did miss Traci a bit. Easy 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sharp start fizzles out to a flat ending.

1959richard21959richard2about 2 years ago

Nice story Hooked1957, Thanks.

Wow, is this over ten-thousand words ?

My goodness, you haven't written that much in a story since that 5-parter in 2017.

Well I hope I'm wrong about that but more than a page or two from you is a pleasant surprise 😮 ☺️.

*

*

*

*

AMerryman (1959)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, well written, kept my interest throughout.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 2 years ago

It's always good to read a story by Dr, Hooked. Those lake houses were the source of fond memories for me, from my misspent youth. Thanks for posting!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I always love your stories - all must reads. However, this one was a little "light" in the depth of the plot lines for me to get emotional buy-in. Still worth 4*, but not what I usually score you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It took some time, but I finally warmed up to this story. Didn't expect Phil to become somewhat accepting of his ex wife's life style and a bit shocked that he didn't out her to the family. Speaking of family, what ever happened to Jeff? It would have been a nice touch if the first grandchild was born while grandma was in prison. I suppose when people asked the cheating spouse how she liked her sex, her answer would be "raw-ly."

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

OK story but I would have liked a lot more exchange between Rawley and her family. All we had was little snippets that seemed pretty dry emotionally. Would have made for a much better story. I also found it hard to believe Phil would have come back to the lake house for the talk after serving Rawley with the divorce papers. She wanted to talk she would have come back home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very disjointed story that flowed horribly with it jumping around everywhere. At times it felt like I was moving on to another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dreck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A middle age empty nester mother turns full time prostitute?? All righty then. Not exactly what I'm going to be spending my money on for some pussy but whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unlike Hemmingway, you wrote this like a frightened pussycat, afraid to piss off people. I have read a few of your stories and I know you are better than this "written for Lifetime TV " crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow!! What a convoluted story!!!! 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At least it wasn't a sick mealie mouthed cuck story. She, she fucked around, but the husband wasn't a willing partner. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The problem throughout the story is, by deduction, Phil. He somehow influenced his first wife to become a whore and only agreed to begin dating his second wife after he had fucked her daughter multiple times. The guy is clearly a spreader of kinky shit.

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

Was she always an entitled bitch? But hid it well? Or did she suddenly lose all moorings, for reasons unknown? Need more of an explanation. D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As it should be. Thank you. This week of cuck stories was disappointing. Thank you again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am a fan of your stories. But this was not your best work. It read more like an outline. Good story idea, but I wish it could have been fleshed out better.

Still gonna keep reading your entries though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Weak

Just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A gray story. No color just a uniform tone of gray. The story was told in one unvarying tone of voice without change or variety throughout marked by a sameness of pitch and intensity. The characters themselves were monochromatic lacking any variety, creativity, excitement or expression of feelings or emotions. There was a feeling of detachment throughout the story and as such I found myself not invested in any of the characters and ambiguous toward their fates good, bad or indifferent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really liked the story but not sure about how the story ended

It just seemed rushed

5*

kencorokencoroabout 2 years ago

What is wrong with Phil?

When his son complained about the seeing slutting mother, his argument is stupid, wimpy, with 'high-ground' grandstanding. That part doesn't make sense especially with concealing the fact that Rawley is prostituting.

Also the bullshit about a 50 year old prostitute. This is the era where 20-35 years old easy attractive women are flooding the internet through onlyfans and stuff. Some are even freely accessible through tinder. And this story wants to sell a character that is an elderly prostitute, and younger men paid for her instead of the older women paying? C'mon man.

I think the quality of Hooked's story have reduced a lot for the past several submission. The lack of a 'Traci' hasn't help. It's always the same formula with inconsistent morale argument.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting story and well told, but it felt like you got bored at the end and finished it too quickly. Also, a little unbelievable that Phil didn't go a little more nuclear on Rawley.

nestorb30nestorb30about 2 years ago

Ending was rather abrupt after the character buildup and storyline groundwork. Other than the truncated ending, the characters and storyline were excellent as well as the writing. Thank you

PS I am going to disagree with you on Hemingway, his less is more style of writing has influenced writing for a century, was he a good man? Probably not, he was a jerk. Which I find many artists seem to have that trait, then again with the number of concussions he had,who knows what that did to his personality and emotions

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good writing but incredibly far-fetched story.

Rawley never questioned why Zahm was setting her up with men for sex, who then expected to pay her for her favors (prostitution by any definition)?

Why make the husband an apologist for his ex for her sexual exploits?

Was her felony for prostitution? If so, 1 year jail time followed by probation for a first offense seems rather harsh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story was just okay. Not up to Hooked’s usual standards. Three stars ⭐️ for this one. BTW: where’s Traci?

Tiger27Tiger27about 2 years ago

That was different! Great story!

Seriously? Rawley? Lala? Couldn't do any better than that? :)

ibuguseribuguserabout 2 years ago

The last 4-5 paragraphs were unnecessary and made for a weak ending. Story was good though.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

Seemes like an abrubt ending

also as we start out knowing she is a slut, why all the flash backs?

Its not like it will make us feel more charitable to her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was less than your norm, Hooked1957. It seemed to drag on too long to get to the main theme and I was surprised to find Zahm urging someone called Stacy to clean him up so the two could start in doggy before ending up in cowgirl. What the hell happened to Rawley?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Chantal wouldn’t be Phil’s daughter-in-law, unless she married one of Phil’s children. She would be his step-daughter.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"Among those in the restaurant quietly watching the couple banter was Glenn Zahm." - I'm confused;this makes it seem like he's a potentially jealous lover, but when she folded several $100 bills into her pocket made it seem like he was a "client."

\

"He is not even here, so it's not like you are sneaking around behind his back." - Him not being there is the very definition of "behind his back!"

\

"After all, Phil didn't own her, and she certainly did love sex." - Would she feel the same way if he was screwing other women?

\

"four-day, five-night stay in Miami, FL." - Isn't it usually more days than nights? For instance, Mon-Thu is four days, so you'd stay Mon-Tue-Wed nights, three nights. To stay five nights, you'd have to stay Sun and Thu nights, which means you're technically there Sun and Fri, six days. Granted, it's likely only Sunday evening and Friday morning, but I still think it's considered six days.

\

I think that $6,000 is more than a "drop in the bucket." Assuming she gets $1,000 a week, maybe 10 weeks a year, for maybe five years, that's $50,000.

\

"Phil was shocked when he saw that Rawley had accumulated $58,000 in her private account," - Looks like I was pretty close! Considering the deposit washes with what she spent, means that she had $58,000, so the $6,000 was more than 10% of her account, again, not exactly a "drop in the bucket."

\

"Could Phil be having an affair?" - How easily cheaters suspect others.

\

I wouldn't have defended her, and I'm surprised the kids are even speaking to her after the divorce.

\

"I would make a great daughter-in-law, you know. Mom thinks I'm a great daughter." - Doesn't she mean step-daughter? Or does she have her eye on his other son?

\

"God damn it, Rawley, I warned you about these young guys," - Big words from the guy who started her on her whoring ways!

\

Weak ending.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

A bit over the top for me, especially toward the end. However, two lines were GREAT! I loved "Playing through! Don't mind me!" and "Since when does fidelity have a proximity clause?" Those are two great lines!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just trite. Really bad. Far below this author's usual.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

A bit of a mich mach of a story. Husband discovers that wife is effectively acting as a prostitute whilst at the Lake House, things seem very confusing after this. Does he sell the Lake House as part of the divorce, does he report her I’ll gotten gaines and claim his 50%? This part of the story is very vague. No real information re the divorce settlement at all. Did he not disclose what she was doing to the authorities? Surely there was enough evidence to at least have a police investigation into her activities.

What kind of a bank discloses details of one of their customers account to a third party without a court order?

Too many unanswered questions for this to be in any way a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well…..an OK cheating tale, but hard to get really into.

.

Firstly, Phil not burning his slut wife in the divorce. He had he cold on prostitution, but apparently let it slide. Didn’t even tell his son, which backfired on him later. It was good, though, that her whoring ended the counseling sessions right away. But we never were told how THAT impacted “I love you so much!” Rawley 😎

.

That Rawley continued to sell herself after the divorce was so sad. Again, lack of any insight into her frame of mind all thru this story — other than she just loved being a slut — detracted.

.

It was just weird to have Phil first meet and fuck the 25 year old…who then set him up with her Mom! Should have just met Mom in the first place…were you trying to be creepy? Wasn’t needed.

.

While it was somewhat gratifying that Rawley finally paid a huge price….STD, jail, loss of family….again, readers never really learned how that affected her.

.

And it was anticlimactic for Zane to finally get his. Had it been Phil to do it then more satisfaction might have been had for readers. But….

.

In sum: a good but not great cheating tale. Too little emotional content…too much dry “reporting”.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How is Rawley even at her son’s wedding? And she brings Zahm? And how the hell…knowing all he knows about Zahm…does Phil not throw BOTH of them out the instant they show up?

CriosCriosabout 2 years ago

Rawley (Tracie) gets her just desserts :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your story, your choices, but why did Phil place his prostitute ex-wife over his son and daughter? Why didn't he have a quiet sit-down with his kids and let them know the basis for the divorce? You know those stories where everyone know a guy's wife is stepping out on him, but nobody tells him? In those stories, the guy is devastated. Phil hides the truth about Rawley from his children. How betrayed would they feel when they discovered the truth and that their father hid that truth from them. They wouldn't admire him. They would be disappointed. I know I would want to know if my mother was a slutty prostitute. I would be enraged if my dad knew and hid that fact. You just slipped right by all that in your story. Like I said, your story, your choices. I just don't understand that one.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

Fun story. Rawley was piece of work. I'm surprised her kids did not ask and know more about why Phil and Rawley got divorced after so many years. Also, Chantal's statement was wrong about being a daughter in law. She'd have been the stepdaughter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The ending ended without really being an ending.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

I found this story to be kinda blah. Beautiful wife becomes whore/lover. Husband eventually finds out, they get divorced, she continues her profession, he finds girlfriend, son finds out.

Only at the end is there some silly consequences with the law. No emotion or angst, no guilt or pain. Just blah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

messy...no real explanation....no story....and disjointed.....sorry....not your best work

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 2 years ago

The daughter-mother thing was original. I like original. 5*

Slick742Slick742about 2 years ago

Hooked again on your stories. Think the whore got off pretty cheaply from Phil but got hers in the end. Thanks. Sk742.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Eve started it ,then over the centuries the same dna carried on.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 2 years ago

Good story. A proper comeuppance to both the skank and her pimp. Chantal would be his step daughter not daughter in law.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Had high hopes for Phil when he cold cocked the asshole fucking his loving wife but that quickly faded then his loving wife wanted to talk and he agreed to meet her at the lake whore house instead of making her come home. He should have never set foot in that house again but then he is also going to family holiday dinners there with the whore. WTF?? Unbelievable the kids would even agree to that. Just another weak, wimpy husband character from Hooked lately. I think he's been reading too many of Cgurl's stories.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyabout 2 years ago

Good story, but really, really poor ending. FTDS please! End was too rushed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well-written, very few errors and interesting.

The story started very well but fell away badly at the end. The author's anxiety to BTB and give the naive idiot a happy ending resulted in a totally unrealistic conclusion. Std's, consorting with prostitutes, jail time etc.-get real; times have changed, this is the age of a US President whose friends and associates do all of this-and more than 70m people voted for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We’ll that was a different story from Hooked. Different in the sense that the cheating whore wife was named Rawley instead of Traci. Otherwise it was pretty much cut and paste.

lukeey90lukeey90about 2 years ago

He caught on late and to think he was lucky to be told about the secret account

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story had a weird vibe about it. Not like the tone of your other stories and not as good.

jlg07jlg07about 2 years ago

Phil was no where near angry enough to find out she had been worrying for three YEARS at their own house. He even did Thanksgiving with her? I don't but that part of the story, but other than that, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Part of the divorce and her arrest would be unpaid income taxes. If she made 60k she would owe 28ish to its and state and local. Does not matter if gains are ill begotten. Would have been addressed in divorce as husband was liable as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"He tried to ask Rawley once if there was a problem between them, but she cut off the discussion by telling Phil he could use his right hand more if he wasn't happy. End of discussion."

Excuse me? Such a response should have STARTED the real "discussion", not ended it, and likely ended in him telling the bitch to go to hell, if she didn't apologize. And incidentally, the proper expression is "cut muster", in reference to raising the promised number of mercenaries, not "cut mustard".

012Say012Sayabout 2 years ago

Always enjoy your stories. This one no exception. One suggested improvement, when wife opened bank account it was only 18-24 months before IRS would notify them of failure to pay taxes on the interest. She could not file individually, without hubby knowing. The sure way to get caught, and like Capone, a way to be prosecuted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While Rawley and Glenn finally had karma burn them Phil did very little and come across as wimpy to me. Good old Phil was still going to the lake house for family holiday dinners served by the slut. Having the sluts hands preparing my food ain't going to happen. Don't know how many assholes she had her fingers stuck in or cocks wrapped around. Personally, I would have find it unbearable to sit down to a meal in that house full well knowing what had gone on there the past several years. Especially after the son had seen her tag teaming two guys at that very table. Not exactly something that would improve my appetite or mood. Actually I would never go to that house again. If the kids want to see me they can come to my house without the slut. Guess I'm a little strange that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Written in a very bland and unemotional way. Lost my interest well before the half-way point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Zahm...Braun...Hmmm?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The last third of this entry by the always competent Hooked1957 seemed rushed. This was a strong 4+ story right up to the point that the counselor ended the sessions upon finding out that Rawley was a paid whore. At that point, tne story slid off the rails.

——

Firstly, there was no further interaction between her and Phil. Then the story wandered into a really silly narrative that took Phil from tne bed of a 25 year old who then sent him to the bed of her mother! Then there was the confusion about how many kids Phil and the whore had…yet NOTHING about how much the one confirmed kid knew and how he reacted to the divorce. So the son gets married, and the whore brings her lover/pimp to the wedding? Knowing full well that Phil knows EXACTLY who he was? And then we learn that this “loving wife” goes right back to hooking after the divorce?

———

OK…she finally paid a price, but not because Phil levied any of it. The almost total lack of interaction during and post divorce between Rawley and her family really robbed this tale of most of its “juice”. And I STILL can’t fathom both Phil and his son not throwing this whore out into the street when she shows up at the wedding with her lover-pimp!

——-

A four ⭐️ effort striving for a 5 just deflated into a mediocre 3 with that lame ending.

Phoenix2019Phoenix2019about 2 years ago

I liked it. I am not looking for Hemmingway....lol Just to be entertained. Keep writing My friend.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 2 years ago

Love it. I guess the effect of the Martian Ray turned her into a nymphomaniac. I love the end; you do the crime; you do the time. Of course, this is an old saying, no longer valid. Nowadays, people do the crime, and if they happen to be caught, they are set free right away to do more and bigger crimes. Now as a side note, have you looked lately at the gas and food prices in the US... "He did this! Let's go... Brandon!"

bribenkbribenkabout 2 years ago

Chantal would be a step-daughter, not a daughter-in-law.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Helluva good story. I liked all of it, especially the part when he met Chantel, jumping in the library to get a book she couldn't reach. This is my favorite from this author. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Odd story. Who was Stacy?

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 2 years ago

First off - and quite easily the most shocking thing out of this story...

The disappearance of Traci.

Where's your muse, Hooked? Five years and 60+ stories of using her as your exclusive blonde-haired, busty avatar for all cheating wives, and we now have to referent to her as... Rawley!?

Did you finally manage to kick her out of your system, Oldboy? If that's the case... congratulations. It's always a victory when you succeed in exorcising your demons. 'Still am expecting her to show up again from time to time, though - such a good avatar will be hard to get completely rid of!

As for the story itself - well yeah, such is the danger in marrying a beautiful woman you don't really know anything about. For one reason or another, Phil convinced himself that he and Rawley shared the same values, which was not at all the case, given her willingness to keep on sleeping around while being with him before their marriage. The level of justification she had then was a definite indicator of what her actions would become later on after her kids left their house. You got to give this to Zahm: unlike Phil, he knows how to spot a true slut. And it doesn't take much to turn one of those into a bonafide whore...

Some quick thoughts/inquiries:

• The last time I'll ever hear a woman claiming to 'love (insert name of her paramour) with all her heart' while actively cheating on him will be a joyful day for me - the cognitive dissonance of such

an idiotic statement is really starting to grate on me. 'Probably will be the day I stop reading LW stories altogether, though...

• What happened to Robbie's pledge to not allow a 'plus one' to his mother on his wedding day?

• What happened to Andy Siegfried after their 'vacation'? The man was primed as being a major player in Rawley's life after her divorce, but it didn't at all turn out that way. It would have been nice to know whether or not he got legit scruples with turning his friend's whore into his own housewife.

• 'Wonder what Phil told everyone about their divorce since he obviously didn't tell a soul that Rawley was now a prostitute...

• I also wonder what was the term of said divorce - after three decades together, there's no doubt Phil would be on the hook for 'maintenance' here, but could he have managed to extract himself from such an obligation by leveraging it with his knowledge of his ex-wife's activity? I imagine he could and would, if he had a good family lawyer...

• Sorry, but... in my book, Chantal's a true weirdo. I have yet to meet a sane woman who, right after some sexual activities, tells her lover: "I love you... but you know what? You should date my mom!" Yeah, sure, 'turn out well enough for Phil, but if there's ever was a clearer red flag...

• Legit question here: could Rawley keep the profits she made whoring herself or were they seize by the justice system after her arrest and condemnation?

It's been a while - probably five years! - since I gave this author less than full marks for his stories, and I have absolutely no reason to do so here.

Thanks for the share, Hooked... and say hi to Traci on our behalf.

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

The typical bullshit your style have came out again. The child they have is an adult, telling him that the wife is a literal fucking prostitute should be the default thing. Also he doesn't have to berate her for being what she is if he doesn't want to, but trying to defend her instead staying neutral at least? The worst trope you have is that, and it's so unbelievable that it actually insults the intelligence of your reader. The main characters ultimately are weak wimp cucks that only got their happy ending because of plot power.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 2 years ago

Unemotional waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Emotionally vacant, boring story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 years ago

Rawley was an idiot who pushed her luck way too far. A 5* story.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

This was different, kind of a rushed ending. And daughter/mom thing was a bit out there. I'd at least hoped the husband got half of her whore money in the divorce.

And Rolando1225, must be terribly frustrating for you that Trump hasn't grabbed your pussy yet...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And then what?? It was a good story right up until the end. It is like ending a story with: "Guess who's coming for dinner?" Four *s and then 2.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 2 years ago

Always a great tale, Hooked! Thank you!

Little nit: who the hell is Stacy? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where is the emotion? This was very bland. Basically nothing but a record of what happened. Sorry but that is use the case with these silly BTB stories.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

I like this a LOT. The ending made me smile.

straightshooter1958straightshooter1958about 2 years ago

Great story concept. Phil's post divorce life is completely ridiculous and unbelievable! Most LW readers, I believe, are looking for/expecting more, ALOT more ANGST in a cheating wife story, even if it's neither a BTB or RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It amazes me that some of your fellow authors trys to prop up this shit show. WTF?? All of you should be ashamed.

jrphdojrphdoabout 2 years ago

Good story as are most of yours. What happened to Traci?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She brings her pimp boyfriend to her sons wedding tells you all you need about this cluster fuck. Hooked use to be one of my favorite authors but his last several offerings as ended that. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Am I the only one or does a lot of another LW authors trying to say this was a great story seem pretty lame?? In fact Hooked1957 track record in LW lately has been pretty lame. Wimpy husbands suck shit.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous