All Comments on 'Mistress Of The Lake'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 193 Comments (Page 2)
tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 2 years ago

A rather abrupt ending. Perhaps the author just got tired of the story. It is good to see that this wayward wife did her own bitch burning. She kind of had it coming. Still a fun read and entertaining.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Parts were good, parts were so bad that as a whole this ridiculous mess gets a 2, but since it Friday and everything else is some of the worst fucking trash LW has had recently I'll give it a 3.

RobcolesRobcolesabout 2 years ago

Who is Stacy and how did she manage to jump in bed with Rawley & Zahm without being seen? 🤪

“At Zahm's urging, Stacy licked his sticky dick back to life, then the two started in doggy before ending up in cowgirl. Stacy and Phil didn't do cowgirl very often, but she really liked Zahm's hard cock reaching up far inside of her”

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - Come on - really - the stupid wife turning herself into a whore - there is no possibility of any kind of credibility in this story - this was just a bad idea from the get go.

CagivagurlCagivagurlabout 2 years ago

A good tale... Mistakes made. As always, well written. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Good story telling. 5 Stars.

Thank you.

Cagivagurl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Felt like the last page was torn ou…

katibkatibabout 2 years ago

Tighten it up; try a little Hemingway--and I don't mean Muriel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story lost its way. Wife turn into a prostitution at her age. Blow up her marriage. Screws younger guys. Gets a STD. And is getting a twofer seen by there son and his fiancé. This ended on the ridiculous.

lover1953lover1953about 2 years ago

Overall, I really liked the plot and the development. Some of the dialogue was excellent. “Ya think!” Fantastic. I gave it 5*.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Good story but could have been a bit longer. With Rawley’s secret account exposed, the divorce settlement would have been interesting.

I half expected that at the rehearsal dinner, Lala would ideally Glenn as her ex.

JensensloverJensensloverabout 2 years ago

Did you get bored? Not hooked on your OWN story Hooked? Longwinded, no real closure re: what their kids etc thought of their mother and as usual on this site the rushed ending. 1*

eljj546eljj546about 2 years ago
Hooked1957 has hooked us again

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

Honestly this story was what was the point of reading it? I realize lw stories tend to be tropes, but this one kind of was combine a trope. So we have the bored wife ( who retires at 48), Martian slut ray gets her, becomes a prostitute and enjoys it, hubby finds out, divorces wife but then defends wife to kids, then hubby finds the pretty young thing that introduces him to mom ..wife ends up w std ( amazed it wasn't aids) . Fwiw very unlikely she would get jail time, plus she could argue the money was gifts since she didn't solicit anyone or demand payment.

And in the aftermath it is like kay cera xera, Rawley and Phil just go on....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rawley and her car-dealer pimp finally got theirs. Hope she continues and gets an incurable disease, and gives it to her pimp. BUT, she must be quite wealthy now, it's the only thing you can sell... and still have

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, but the end seemed a little rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story , though good and I did like it , lacked the enthusiastic feelings I usually get while reading one of your stories . Why ? I don’t know it just lacked the connection between me and it . I usually feel a connection as though I’m almost experiencing the events vicariously , not so much with this one .

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

I miss Traci, but Rawley makes a decent cheating bitch in this story. Hooked let her off much too lightly in the end of this story. Whore should have gotten the entire 6 years.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 2 years ago

Quit reading 2/3,thru … 1/5

Damn, Aweful

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 2 years ago

Rolando1225

Anyone who believes Joe Biden is responsible for inflation and the rise in gas and food prices knows little about economics and even less about current events. Your best pals, V. Putin and D. Trump, are far more at fault. But you cannot reason with those who are incapable of reasoning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

oh hum....you could do much better, highlight bagging Hemmingway!!!!! ALSO it read rather like a point form slideshow, the flow has gone from your pen. 3 Stars. (because we know you can do better)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
He Got What He Married, A Whore.

So how could such a shallow selfish unprincipled whore be a good wife and mother the rest of the week? Another Dr.Jekyll and Mr. Hyde wife/whore? Just grant that the wife was a whore from day one, and just waited until the perfect whoring opportunity presented itself, and you've a mediocre story about a woman who lacked any substance or character as a normal human being. She was just fuck meat. The only suspense was how could the husband be so clueless for so long? Anyway, thanks for the effort.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

I don't know y'all come up with this shit but I loved it and gave it 5 BIG fucking orange flaming stars. Thank you once again Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
The kids didn't know...

The reason for the divorce. And what's the deal with the ex-husband defending his whore of an ex-wife to his son when she was caught having sex with two men?

Wouldn't that have been a good time to tell his son, "Oh, she was probably earning double time son. She's a hooker after all and even they deserve premium pay."

Not one of your better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

having sex with others while dating and being engaged told us how she would be later on, The banker could and should have been charged for disclosing information. again the end was rushed but good for her to finally contract an std

TrambakTrambakabout 2 years ago

Whatever happened to Tracy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still seems unfinished.

Rw43Rw43about 2 years ago

Refreshing to see the respect the commentariat has for you, Hooked. Sure, they criticize your stories when the stories deserve it--and they do--but they don't drop piles of crap in here like they normally do to otherstoryline.

<>

This story has some original concepts but you still left us with similar themes. Your lack of explanations may have begun as a weakness but I think it has now taken on a significant implication. Traci (or Rawley in this case) didn't get hit by a Slut Ray--she just slowly grew apart from her husband because apparently to her fidelity does have a proximity requirement.

<>

Once hubby learned about her behavior, what needed to be said? Ranting at her behavior only demonstrates that she still has the ability to hurt you, even after she has apparently moved on. Better to keep it bottled up. You can always reveal it during storytime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Fantastic

Great story not one of your best but it still was fantastic read . To me I think you are being to lean on glen and Rawley lol . But yes in a time of need you stepped up to the plate and become the hero of the day. When there was nothing but garbage being dumped into the poor loving wife category your story shines through to try and protect the loving wife category from pure rotten garbage called cuckold/ swinging/sharing stories. I just don’t understand what people see in the vile stories. To me anyone wanting to write a horrible cuckold/swinging/sharing stories should have there own category with warning of vile stories. I just don’t understand why people should think they are great stories they never work out and it doesn’t matter what people say someone is always getting hurt . Just look at reality have seen shows that have these things and look what happens someone gets hurt . Sorry got carried away again I just hate cuckold/sharing/ swinging loving stories there is no point to write them . Sorry back to your story yes it was fantastic but it still wasn’t your best because I know what you can write and this as I say wasn’t your best it’s the ending that just wasn’t your best . But at the end of the day I was glad to read your story it was 10000 times better than the other ones that was put into the loving wife category.

MissMudMissMudabout 2 years ago

Always enjoy your stories. 5 stars! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not erotic. Not literature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FornisicFossil...you're an idiot and should be shot for voting for Dumocrat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well of course Cagivagurl loves this story. The husband is exactly like the wimpy cucks in his stories . Congratulations!! You gone to the wimpy cuck side.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - not a great idea

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 2 years ago

Annie seems annoyed that other writers have the same freedom to enjoy, or not enjoy, a story, as he does. The fact remains, Annie, most of us aren't tools, as you are. We don't come back and comment time after time. We feel no need to diss anyone else. If we don't enjoy a story, we all know we have the right to click that back button. We have the right to say nothing, and we also have the right to express our enjoyment, gratitude for posting something we get to read, without charge, or anything else we wish to say. So, yeah, thanks for posting this story, Mr. 1957. Write another one, please, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

By the # of remarks, you are well read.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 2 years ago

You might say I'm hooked. I always enjoy your writing and this was no exception, although we do not share the same opinion of Hemingway. I'm in the, "he was a genius" camp. Great writing and a good story will always get a 5 from me.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Well done Hooky, you are back in the winners circle with this story, l really liked it.

Had a bit of everything but most importantly the cheating bitch being caught and eventually shamed out to the entire family for what she was. A low life skanky slut, a prostitute fucking for money.

Her shame was the best part of the story. Now she has nowhere to go but elsewhere when she gets out of prison, she loses everything. He fitting for such a bitch.

Scores 5/5

johsunjohsunabout 2 years ago

I like this one. As for me I could see the wife going off the rails like this in real life. I think I made up a little backstory in my own mind. She was bored, and wanting a change before the story started. Why else would she want to leave hubby all summer to be 'alone' at the lake. I've seen marriages like this in my life - from the outside luckily.

.

It happens. I like the little twist thing where she gets paid. At first she didn't want to, but took it. There should have been alarm bells in her head at that point, and realize what the lover really thought of her. Especially when he started pimping her out to others.

In real life marriage can get stale. And does. I remember being home for the summer from college, and out of town with friends at a party, then stopping for gas and seeing a neighbor lady, my mom's age, walking out of the rest room dressed very very sexily and getting into a car that wasn't hers or hubby's with a strange man paying for the gas. I never said anything to her or anybody at home. One of the guys with me thought she was an escort. Now I wonder. Well that was in the sixties, and far as I know she stayed married and was still living a few houses down from my folks till my dad retired and they moved down where winters weren't so cold or long. I wonder now if that neighbor lady was making pin money on the side. Too late to find out now. Good story. Very interesting name for the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did I miss something when Chantal talked about becoming his "daughter-in-law"? She became his step-daughter, not daughter-in-law.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did I miss something when Chantal asked about becoming his "Daughter-in-law"? If he married her mother she would be his step-daughter not daughter-in-law.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was a well written story but it seemed incomplete and in one glaring area unrealistic. After living through what Rawley had done to their marriage, why would Phil be going to her house for Thanksgiving dinner? No one I know would have even considered doing that.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Too wired for me. A retired woman with retirement money starts life as a prostitute?

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

No no no according to her it was just sex and the guys wanted to give her monetary gifts as all guys are wont to do, perhaps that’s the excuse many a prostitute should have used at their arraignment.

PierremanvisPierremanvisabout 2 years ago

Agree about Hemingway. Steinbeck is far superior... oh yes. Loved the story. A fun easy read and new twist to the usual. Thanks so much And dont worry about the naysayers

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
One Of My Favorite Hookers

The author, not the slut!

Fun story, well written, cute plot. Plenty of unlikely plot devices and, Hey! I missed the DIL vs SD brain fart too. Only a couple "lie vs lay" errors so my ears aren't flaming red. Thanks for the story Hooked.

Keep 'em comin'.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 2 years ago

Great story but it needs to be completed

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

Great story but needs a fresh ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PHIL IS SO PUSSY-WHIPPED BY THE WHORE WIFE, RAWLEY, THAT HE DOESN'T CATCH ON THAT SHE IS A SKANK!!

JUST ANOTHER DUMB WIMP CUCK HUSBAND!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Phil is a cuck!! Why wasn't Rawley charged for prostitution during the divorce as cuck Phil had the evidence!!

Cuck gave her the lakehouse so she can continue her whoring!!

Phil cuck taking the side of the skank when speaking to his son was fucking ridiculous!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best I can give u us a 2. Way too much detail of the actual cheating. No regrets or apologies by her at all. She should have been arrested during the divorce. No payback arranged by Phil. Disappointing on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Author's normal formula: Cuck husband; turns to wimp husband; lots of humiliation; lots of disrespect/contempt. Whore wife: great life; few consequences,

Author's same old story line. Very repetitious. I hope the author will find a new formula, or. there will be little need for additional stories

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

To those in the anti-cuck brigade who are complaining about formulas and repetition: You don't have to read his stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A humongous load of shit. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Way Weak! She should have been jailed as soon as they found out. Zahnn too should have been prosecuted. not enough payback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was perfect until just after the Great Slut Discovery when it went gonzo on steroids. As a banker, Phil or his fellow banker could've dropped a helluva dime on Rawley to the I.R.S. Believable story until it descended into a frenzy of bodies and secondary and tertiary relationships.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Where

Where are the details of the divorce.?How come she gets the lake house and what about her bank account money.?Also the ending is complete crap,she wouldn't get jail for a first time and the investigation in to Zahm is just bollocks.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 1 year ago

Way too wordy. Poorly written. Virtualy no payback. A weak 2.

isaac2145isaac2145over 1 year ago

Daughter in law? You mean step daughter you half wit. And honestly your stories are never satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave this story 4 stars . The ending I did not like and she should have gotten Probation for a first offense .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There was no need to introduce more sexual eccentricity into the story by having the MC sleep with both daughter and mother in quick succession. Was it not enough that the poor guy turned out to be married to a whore? And that losing her husband was not enough to convince the slut to give up her whoring?

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Typical bottom dwelling exposition. This writer way over rated. Really not very good numbers, move along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author finally found some consequences for immorality. Expected Rawley to be welcomed back into the fold and reestablished with family and yes even friends with Phil……the daughter / mother act does not fly as it is here told also. Strange writer. Would think maybe writing about normal people stressed by circumstances and failing sometimes and resisting other times would be better stories. Also 25 year olds don’t pay 52 year old hookers…….author needs to check that out. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hemingway can only be read as a throwback to the excessive wordiness and expositions of the very early 20th century. It is never done but one COULD edit down his work 30+% and get a really good book….just don’t need three sentences / phrases how the purple of the sunset reflected off so and so’s eyes.

This author? Not too much could possibly improve him. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
I dunno

The story wasn't bad, but wasn't great either. The second commenter for this story, Servent111, captured my frustrations with this story. "Random and chaotic. More a collection or pistache of poorly connected scenes with little connecting story line."

H57 is a good writer, but the story seem disjointed and kept on jumping around. As I was reading it, I had the impression this was a reposting of one author's earlier works.

That being said, having the guy getting back in the saddle instead wallowing in self pity for the rest of his life saved the from getting a 3. So it got a very generous 4. It's the best I could do.

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 1 year ago

No wife who loved her husband would sell her ass and not know she was destroyingher marriage

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

The story just ended. It really wasn't a proper resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story just sorta ends on a cliff. It wasn't horrible, but the characters all felt flat and rather emotionless.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You write such good stories but the endings seem wishy washy like you cant write a good strong finish where the bad people get what the deserve. A throwaway line at the end about losing money was unbelievable and a let down. Shame

Lawrie1941Lawrie19419 months ago

A great story but as usual you fail to finish with the details required to round out the tale, still 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Strange. Polyamory, and almost incest just because its not love, only sex, and gifts not prostitution and/or escort service? Just business?

Does it devalue marraige? Or does it increase worldly experience and knowledge as sophisticated hedonism? Or decadent social trash?

Calico75Calico757 months ago

Weak ending. Otherwise, good story.

chasbo38chasbo387 months ago

Never found out why Rawley started fucking Zahn in the first place.

gprevgprev6 months ago

Good story , with no ending.

donjuan1954donjuan19546 months ago

Very creative, thanks. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

sex for money equals prostitution ,simple as that .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm a huge fan of Hooked but this was just dreadful. there was no attempt to explain satisfactorily how a faithful wife, married more than 20 years, apparently happily so suddenly switched and became an out of control sex addict and then a prostitute at an age where women's sex drive normally goes into a steep decline.

Equally lame was Phil landing a hot babe half his age before being handed over to her mother and what was up with him being so noble in defending his ex wife's recklessly outlandish behaviour from the criticism levelled at it by their son? How low did she have to sink before the penny dropped that her lifestyle was a self destructive one? Too many questions raised, too few answers provided.

Not your finest hour, Hooked.

JR

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar4 months ago

I think I've said almost the same thing before. I really enjoy some, if not most of this author's work but not this one. It's poorly conceived with no reason at all for the actions of the "Rawley" character. Faithful wife to full bore slut in the blink of an eye. Unfortunately it went downhill from there. Poor job all around. 2*

LechemanLecheman4 months ago

Ok, liked the story.

Yes, some of it was far fetched but there are so many similar stories on LIT, I gave this one full points for originality.

And it is only fiction after all.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved this one. It was a little over the top but it is fiction. A just enjoy read and I did. 5

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

Well, when you live that life style, you have to accept that bad things happen... thanks.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief3 months ago

Cheating slut, a whore, a prostitute, now a convicted felon... oh yeah, divorced also; what a way to end up. It was a little confusing about Zahm's attorney and Rawley going to jail, but I after reading it again I'm guessing Zahm paid for her attorney after the neighbors wife dropped a dime on her for prostitution. Could have been written a little clearer. When Phil defended Rawley's threesome to his son, that didn't set right, but telling him he probably should call before visiting was good advice. Thought the reaction of Robbies future in-laws at the rehearsal dinner was outstanding, putting Rawley in her place without them saying anything. If Chantal had married Robbie then she would have been Phils daughter-in-law; him married to Lala made her his stepdaughter. Minor detail considering he had sex with both of them, just not at the same time, lol. Ending was lame.

RedRachaelRedRachael2 months ago

Come on…. If she’s gone full prostitute she’s not going to say she’s still in love with her husband. She also would not get a 1-year sentence for a first time offense. But I know, these are fictional stories.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

GW gives this one 4 plus stars . You lost one on the short ending . He should have Given his step Daughter away .

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 2 months ago

The moment a women says demonstrates that she can separate love from sex is the moment she stops becoming relationship/marriage material. Promiscuity is the first sign of mental decline in women.

4 stars cause the tale ended abruptly. There was so much more that could be told and Rawley still didn't get what she deserved in my opinion.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 months ago

I continue to like this story, but I do think it would be more interesting if it ended at the son's wedding. An STD, arrest, etc. was a bit over the top and it seems to diminish the greater punishment of being held in disregard by her family. But I like it!

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 2 months ago

I insist all sluts be named Traci!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

No punishment could be enough for this cheating bitch. Hooked does some cheap ass bitches exceptionally well. Great story.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

chugged along nicely but ended quickly. my inner pervert was pulling for a FMF threesome with the mother and daughter. The daughter was an endearing character but I didn't get much feel for Lala as the story was moving pretty quickly by that point.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I am now officially fed up reading your stories. Read one read them all. Try for once to have a reconciliation. Not RAAC. But a reconciliation nonetheless. You are predominantly a BTB merchant not necessarily by the husband as you include circumstances in the BTB. Your stories seem to follow the same trope, naive husband and slut wife, husband good guy wife not so much. It gets boring after a while. You are a talented writer and I originally enjoyed your stories but after a while it is just same old, same old. I will give reading your stories a rest for now and come back later to see if you have expanded away from this style of story line. Thank you for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

It had a promising start, the dip back into the past was unnecessary added nothing and detracted from the pace and tension.

The discovery via the completely unprofessional banking slip up was an absolute no-no.

The chance of catching and being able to charge the wife as a prostitute was absolute zero, considering the way it worked. Tax evasion perhaps.

Not sure how getting with the mum of your partner can work whether it's with their blessing or not. It kind of requires an appreciation of love and compartmentalisation that seems out of place for someone that got so bent out of shape over his wife's surprising career move.

NitpicNitpicabout 12 hours ago
Ending

The ending with the bit about the dealership doesn't ring true.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous