Mistress of The Marsh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daemiel didn't make him wait. Her strong, slick tendrils pulled his helpless body to her crotch with dire need. Declan's obedient mouth opened and her bulbous, dribbling glans sank into his warm maw. The young man slurped and gagged around her as she plowed her considerable length to the halfway point in one thrust. His sucking lips were pulled all the way to the fleshy ring where her girth expanded.

The sorceress sighed in divine bliss. Her lust was at a fever peak. She'd been searching for her newest pleasure slave for weeks. Having found him last night and entered his dream, she still had to wait all day for the young man to arrive. Her careful planning and patience were about to be rewarded.

Her previous slave had lasted Daemiel a good fifty years. Fifty years of rutting, sucking, hole-stretching joy as she slowly drained him of his life essence to feed her eternal youth. Recently, she'd discovered spells that could slow the process and keep the slave in a state of suspended servitude. How much longer would Declan last? A hundred years? A thousand? There was only one way to tell and the experiment had just begun.

The enraptured woman seized his head with both hands. Declan gurgled around her cum pipe as it strained to drill further in his mouth. Phlegm and pre-cum oozed from his stretched lips as her cock pushed against the tight entrance to his throat. Her tail sank ever deeper in his anus as it sought to fill more of his hot, gripping cavern. Declan's arms and legs squirmed uselessly as the tendrils writhed and tightened around him, bathing him in their rapturous glaze.

"Attlium Yaoyugus" she spoke and the young man's mouth and throat relaxed.

His eyes bulged as she pressed forward and the fat head of her cock plowed into the depths of his throat. The fleshy ring that marked her expanded girth slipped past his lips and Declan was guided further onto her fat, thrusting pole. Her tail darted in and out of his pucker excitedly, spearing deeper with each fuck as sticky fluids seeped from its tip.

"AAAAAAHHHH, YES!" she exhaled as Daemiel tilted her head back. "MORE!!!"

Declan's vision became a blur of back and forth movement as the combination of mystical energies, gripping tendrils and Daemiel's stern hands pulled him back and forth on her bulging expanse of glistening cock. Her giant scrotum swung below, twitching and churning with untold quantities of thick, steaming nut.

The former hunter's face grew red as she fucked his mouth relentlessly. Her tail thrust ever deeper into his expanding rosebud, determined to fill his spongy insides to bursting. The slick sounds of wet thrusting, labored slurping and moist, sloppy gagging filled the camp as Daemiel dominated every inch of his body. Her smallest tendril caressed Declan's rock-hard prick up and down, edging him exquisitely and ensuring her slave didn't cum before she did.

"I hope you're still hungry, slave..."

The devilish Domina moaned and gasped as her pace quickened. She seized his hair in both hands and lost herself in the warm, gripping nirvana of decadent throat fucking. Her massive cum cannon tightened and tingled with imminent release as her equally sensitive tail railed her slave-boy's virgin ass. She stretched his pucker to the breaking point as the greasy black length of flesh glided in and out of his burning backdoor. Pasty white slime dribbled from Declan's nose and bottom lip as rapid, sloppy fucks abused his tongue and warm walls.

"OH YEEAAAAHHH!!! HERE IT COMES!!!"

Daemiel's twitching horsecock and thrusting tail sank deep into Declan's holes. Their fat glans' erupted forcefully and flooded the suspended slut with streams of sticky sperm. His cheeks bulged and his eyes grew panicked as fat ropes of glue-like semen hosed into his body at both ends.

The Succubus' smallest, slickest tendril worked up and down the young man's penis, pushing him over the edge and sending him into a shuddering orgasm. Declan shot his load all over the muddy ground as his body shook in her tight, eldritch grasp. The climax coursed through his body in overwhelming waves. It felt like no orgasm he'd ever had before. The syrupy coating applied by her all-consuming tendrils amplified and extended the young man's pleasure beyond what his mind could handle.

"MMMMMMMMM!!! NNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!"

Daemiel's groans continued until the last of her viscous pudding discharged into Declan's clogged holes. Her thick appendages slurped out of his mouth and ass reluctantly, allowing the former hunter to breathe and his tortured ass to rest. As the young man caught his breath and hung in a pleasure-racked daze, Daemiel lingered in the soaring high of climax. The ecstasy of double penetration and twin ejaculation was a joy only a powerful sorceress like herself would ever know.

The fire crackled and fizzed not far away. After a while, Daemiel spoke.

"That was the first, my pet. The first of many."

Declan looked up at his new Goddess and his dazed expression faded into a lovesick smile. Even after what he'd just gone through, his desire for her hadn't faltered. If anything, he wanted more. To be closer to Mistress Daemiel. To please her more and be subject to her every whim.

"Thank you, Mistress."

Daemiel gazed down at him with a knowing grin. The aphrodisiacs her tendrils leaked were also present in her abundant semen. The ecstatic feeling in his bulging stomach and stretched bowels were no accident. The chemicals produced by her magically enhanced body would ensure he remain a loyal and eager servant for the rest of his days.

Even after the sexual frenzy she'd just unleashed, Daemiel's cock soon regained its rigid form. Its plump head oozed again with thick, white sludge. Her nipples grew rock hard and she could feel her fat scrotum preparing another meal for her helpless slave. The power she'd accrued had come with a price. Her sex drive only seemed to increase the longer the sorceress lived. It was a burden she was happy to bare. Most days, it didn't feel like a curse at all.

"We'll head back to my lair, soon. I'm sure you're eager to see your new home. But first..."

More tendrils emerged from her demonic form and wrapped around Declan's frame, tighter and more completely than the first time. His entire body was ensconced in their warm, wet, massaging grip from the neck down. Two shorter tendrils arced upward and wrapped around Daemiel's nipples, adding to her pleasure as she prepared for a second, longer round of rutting.

Daemiel could feel the bump in Declan's belly, the product of her first batch of emissions. It wasn't that big. Surely, he could handle one more deluge of viscous cum before one of her potions was needed to unclog his soiled anatomy.

She guided him forward and took firm hold of his head for the second time. Her gunked up bitch-breaker slid back into his mouth; pulsing pleasurably in its new home. Declan was enthralled by her pungent smell and taste. He sucked away dutifully and wagged his tongue along the bottom of her supple flesh. He grunted as her impossibly thick schlong glided its way down his seed-slathered tongue and plunged back into his warm, tight throat.

Daemiel's tail sank into his silken boy pussy. It pumped back and forth greedily, spearing harder and deeper in his now deflowered hole. As she built up a steady ass-fucking rhythm, the dark mage's guttural moans echoed across the marsh.

In the back of Declan's mind, a stray thought tried, in vain, to break through the spell of his enslavement. It was the memory of his mother, warning him about witches in the wild and how some young men who went on the hunt disappeared forever. Her voice faded into the void, drowned out by the gripping, slurping tentacles wrapped around his hovering body and the relentless, moist thrusting in his defiled holes.

Daemiel cackled, reveling in her debauchery until her laughter faded into contented sighs of growing bliss. Declan groaned around the bloated fem-cock stretching his lips and focused on pleasuring his new Mistress.

12