Mistress Pepper's Boat Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've locked out the four cabins. The master for myself, the others for Izzy, Reagan, and Ellie. The others will just have to borrow one or make do. There are some very nice lounge chairs set up on the bow deck.

The party company has done an excellent job of turning the living room and aft deck into a night club. We have everything but a disco ball, and let's face it, the '70s are long dead! Luckily, the boat has wide glass sliding doors that allow the living room to open almost fully to the deck, making it one big club. We have neon lights that can pulse with the music. We have a real DJ, one who actually knows EDM music. The boat has a full bar, which is now open! Free drinks and a college crowd... and they've set up a small buffet table with everything from a salad to sandwiches and shrimp. Sophie assures me that she'll make sure the toys I've brought keep that well-stocked.

The party begins as soon as we start sailing. The DJ plays music, but at a slightly lower volume as everyone gets going.

Izzy brought a guy she likes as her plus one. Ellie brought a friend of hers, a woman named Flower who looks to be around 18 or 20 and is most definitely a full-blown hippie. In all, of the 30 passengers on this trip, there are 14 men and 16 women, a ration that I'm sure the frat guys appreciate. Of the 14 males, 3 are toys, and thus off-limits. Two more are "taken:" Reagan's boyfriend and the guy Izzy is after. That leaves me a potential pool of nine possible guys to hook up with, should I decide to. Or should I say, when I get horny for some real cock. I'd bet a couple of those are dates of some of the girls we invited, but I'd bet at least five, and looking around maybe six or seven are available for a short-term cock loan.

Of the 11 men (toys don't count as men, they're toys!) I'd guess all are roughly college age, and all could easily be frat boys. All, less so the obviously taken ones, but all the guys can't help themselves. They're eagerly eyeing up the naked ladies. And many of the girls are checking out the cocks on display. I'd expected that none except for the BFFs, have really partied with me, or even know me that well. More just my reputation, which is rather clouded and unspecific. More like everyone knows I play kinky games, but no one can actually say anything I've done or with whom I've done anything. But even the murky reputation was enough to ensure that once word got out about this boat party, everyone assumed it was going to fun. In the girls gone wild kind of fun way.

I know my BFFs are comfortable enough with me having nude toys are to cater to use. It's nothing they haven't seen before, like at my apartment-warming party when I had two naked boy toys to serve us. And Sophie, who is perpetually there and almost always nude or very close to it. Except now, she's in her maid's outfit, which covers nothing, but looks slutty-cute on her. It's just an all lace stretchy dress, this one in pastel green, that runs from boobs to maybe an inch below her butt, accented with a tiny white lace apron not much bigger than her pubes, lace fingerless gloves, a lacy horseshoe clip to hold her long honey-blond hair back, and high-heeled boots on stiff lace instead of leather.

I want this party to get rocking sooner, rather than later, and I want everyone to have a very good time. I wouldn't have brought the toys if I didn't want them played with, either. These particular toys, I know want to be played with. Even Greg and Marcie, who are a couple. Both have some interest in swinging, in being shared with others, preferably when combined with a little D/s.

To set the mood, I grab hold of Marcie's very pert left boob. I let everyone watch me stroke it softly while Marcie just stands there, and after a few seconds purrs lightly. Then I pinch it's nipple firmly and say "come." Marcie obediently follows her boob as I lead her over to a pair of frat guys, at least I'm pretty sure one of them is. I've seen him around always wearing a shirt from the same frat. "Wayne, right? Who's your buddy?"

"Hey, yeah, I'm Wayne. This is Jeremy."

"Hiya, Jeremy. I'm Mistress. You know Wayne from campus?"

"Yeah, we're both Delta Gammas. We're both Juniors."

"Got a girlfriend?"

"Not at the moment..."

He could easily have one. He's cute. A little stocky, which I kinda like, with short hair. Not exactly a football player, we do have a division I team, but definitely kind of hunky cute. I'd bet he's into some form of sports, maybe not on the teams, but definitely a player. He's a hair older, maybe around 24? "Oh, that's a shame. A big manly man like you and no girl to take care of your... needs." I say it with a tiny bit of a tease to my voice, but a lot of honey.

"You're not shy are you?"

"Not really."

"Slut, be a good slut. On your slutty knees."

Marcie very quickly and obediently drops to her knees, spreading her knees and feet wide, but also the same distance apart. She gets her hands behind her back, and her back up straight. She looks forward, her eyes up a little.

"Isn't Slut" - that's the name on her name badge (Kim's is Skank, Greg's is Dick, and Allan's is Pecker) - "kind of cute for such a cheap gutter slut?"

"Yeah." He doesn't hesitate.

"With no lucky girl for a girlfriend, I'll bet it's been a while since you've had a good blow job. Doesn't Slut look like she can really suck a cock?"

"Uh, yeah, she does." What else could he say, she is on her knees in front of him and butt-naked.

"Wanna make a little bet? I'll bet you she's so eager to suck that cock, that she'll swallow every bit of it and kiss your balls while it's down her throat. If she does... you serve me a drink in your undies. If she doesn't, I serve you one in my undies." I bat my eyelashes. OK, it looks like I'm playing it up, but I am. Unless a horse is hung like a mouse compared to this guy, Marcie is going to swallow it. I know. I taught her to do it. But besides setting a tone for my party, I want to see what this unknown guy has in those undies. I never borrow a cock without knowing what I'm borrowing.

He looks at me with a bit of a question on his face. I know that he's doubting this girl, pretty and young with very nice boobs, is going to be so eager to blow a guy she's never even meet. Who doesn't even know her name. His buddy eggs him on a bit, and finally, he says "sure."

"Slut, suck cock," I say it firmly, but not loud or harshly.

Marcie immediately frees his cock from his pants. Even soft he has about four inches that's rapidly springing to full attention just from the touch of her fingers. And those soft inches are already close to an inch thick. Marcie gets those hands behind her back again and puts her lips to the tip of his shaft. She sucks lightly and pulls every bit of it into her hot mouth. Her first stroke is slow, a little unsteady, but by the time she's starting to take it into her for a second time, he's at full stiffness.

Marcie takes every bit of it, her lips going right to his balls. She gags only slightly as it's thickness pushes into her throat. As she makes her leisurely strokes on him, I figure that he has something around seven inches, and it's a good inch and a half across. That is truly a nice cock. I'm glad it's not going to waste. Like a true slut, Marcie lives up to her name. She manages to get enough of her tongue put between his shaft and her teeth to tickle his balls with it.

Jeremy moans so happily. The rest, or at least almost everyone, gawks at the sight of him getting a blow job right there in front of everyone. The guys have noticed just how easy it was to get the cute Marcie on her knees, too.

I leave him there to enjoy his blow job. I head for Allan, taking hold of him by his cock and lead him over to a group of three girls. There's a girl there named Hannah, whom I know pretty well. She went to high school with us and now goes to college with Sophie. She's barely 18, as in her birthday was last week. She's being quiet, as she tends to do in new situations, but once she gets comfortable with it, she'll be fun. And she's pretty. And not dating anyone at the moment. But she does have a little modest streak to her, one that only tends to come out when sex is involved. I kind of wonder if she's still a virgin. I could see that, totally.

"Hiya, Hannah. This is Pecker. Doesn't he have a nice pecker?"

"Uh... I guess..." She says, but her eyes are locked on his stiff shaft, as it now lies atop my palm.

I take the tips of my fingers and lightly stroke along the shaft. It quickly twitches on my hand. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see that Hannah is watching everything, eyes wide in shock, but equally eager. "Go ahead if you want, touch it... do whatever you want with it. Go on, Hannah, it won't mind."

She hesitantly reaches down and lets her fingers brush very lightly over the cock, just as I had done. It twitches for her, too. "See it likes you!" I move quickly to take my hand from under the cock and put it atop her hand. Before Hannah knows what's happening, I have her hand closed around his cock. She tries quickly to release it, but I hold her. Then she accepts it, and I start stroking her hand up and down his cock slowly. "See, you can do whatever you fancy with my toys. They don't mind. Or I don't care if they do! Don't be so shy, amuse yourself! Whatever you want to do, or see, just do! I brought some of my toys for you girls to play with!"

I leave her there, releasing her hand. She continues stroking his cock, her two girlfriends stare down, gawking at her stroking the cock. After a second I heat a giggled "OMG!!" I look out and see that Kim is on her knees serving a guy a drink. Obviously, he's gotten the message to make use of the naked ones. So I head for Elise. Time to teach her a few things.

Since she's shaven I don't have a bush to grab. Instead, I roughly shove my hand between her thighs and pinch hold of a pussy lip, which lets me feel it's slippery hot wetness. "Come, Girl Toy." I don't wait for her to think, just start pulling her. She follows her pussy as I lead her to the center of the room.

"On all fours, Girl Toy." She gets down. I start tapping her body with my crop, lightly, but enough for her to feel it, as I instruct her into the position I want her in. I have her get her thighs straight up and down, crop swats on her thighs encouraging her. Then swats to her knees and feet urge her to get them spread nice and wide. Crop swats to her arms encourage her to get those forward and out until her back is flat. A single swat to her cheek gets her head up, which has her staring out the back of the room onto the deck.

I grab Greg by his cock and lead him over, standing him behind Elise. His cock, but my eyeball guess, is about an inch longer, and somewhere between ¼ and ½ an inch thicker than her boyfriend's. "Guys, this is 'Girl Toy.' She's not even a gutter whore, she's just a straight cum dumpster! It has three holes, mouth, pussy and butt. Plus some baby-little boobs. Feel free to make use of any of them. Or whatever else you dare to risk the skank of. Since I know most of you haven't likely ever seen a good fuck-show before - let's face it, most people prefer to fuck in private - I'm putting on a show. This is Girl Toy's first time getting fucked in front of an audience. We're all going to see for ourselves just what a complete skanky slut she is.

"Dick, fuck this bitch."

"Yes, Mistress." Greg/Dick answers as he drops to his knees. A few seconds later his cock in her pussy, stroking her slowly while she kneels there.

A few more seconds and Elise is moaning. High-pitched, girly, almost squeaky moans that grow louder by the stroke. I give her a few swats with my crop, warning her "You were not told to climax. Do not. You were told to stay. So stay. Still. Just get fucked. A whore like you should be able to handle that."

I definitely have some attention now, a good part of the crowd watching the shameless show of Greg fucking Elise doggy-style.

Elise's moan takes at most a minute before I consider them screams. Loud, girly, screams. But hot screams from her gaping mouth.

After maybe another minute she's trembling as she screams out. "See how slutty it is?" I have to raise my voice to almost shout over her moans. "So clearly she likes getting fucked for our entertainment!"

I let it go on another minute, her light white skin flushing a light pink as her trembling becomes even harder. Her screams couldn't get any louder. "Any of you boys want to finish fucking this whore? Dick doesn't count as a man. He couldn't cum if he were allowed to!" I pull him back from her and order him up to his feet. I leave Elise on all fours. "Come on, guys, surely someone can spare a little cock for this gutter whore! Show her what a real man's cock is like, not the little toys ones she's seen!"

One of the frat-looking guys comes up and looks down at the nude girl panting breathy moans. He shrugs and gets down to his knees. Out comes a very nice cock, definitely seven inches, maybe even eight, and close to two inches thick. Gonna have to try that cock, I think as I see it.

Elise screams out another moan as he pushes into her pussy. When he starts fucking her she keeps screaming, squirming hard, and trembling just as hard as ever. I see her toes curling up, her fingers trying to grip the floor hard enough to turn her knuckles white. "Sorry, I don't know your name. Once you're finished, just tell her she can climax if you want to see her cum. Or leave her, I don't really care."

I flick the tip of my crop up, very lightly landing a swat on the stiff nipples atop each breast. "behave that slutty butt, Girl Toy, climax only when you're told to. Pretend those boobs depend on you being a really good bitch!"

It doesn't take him long to cum. I hadn't figured it would, Elise looks to be somewhat on the tight side. I stop him from allowing her to climax and leave him to finish. Once he does, I grab hold of Marcie as she passing me by, her blow job now completed. Without a word, I push her down to the spot the frat boy has just vacated.

"Anyone want to see a little girl-on-girl?" I ask.

Of course, the boys want to. "Slut, eat that skanky thing," I command.

Marcie inches forward, putting her lips to Elise's pussy. A half-second later, Elise screams as the shudders return to her body. Her hips squirm hard. I swat her bottom with the crop scolding her loudly to keep her hips still so Slut can eat her pussy. My guests wish to see a "dyke show." She stills a little, but not that much. I really hadn't expected her to, Marcie is good at eating pussy. She's had some practice, which Sophie has thanked me for.

I turn away, leaving them there. "Y'all just enjoy the show. Feel free to take wither, or both, if you want to use them. Or tell Girl Toy she can finally cum whenever anyone fancies seeing just how slutty that's going to be!"

I grab Greg's cock and walk him over to where Paul is standing. The least hunky of the guys, he's been somewhat ignored by the crowd so far. And now he's busying himself watching Elise get her pussy eaten. Boys!!

"Time for a little something for the girls to watch!" I announce. Then I order Greg down to his knees and watch him drop just as Marcie had. "Suck cock, Pecker."

Greg takes Paul's smaller cock in his mouth and starts sucking it.

Paul cringes hard. As he starts to pull back from it, I swat him hard on his bottom with my crop. "No. I said get your cock sucked. Just stand there like the little fairy Boy Toy you are and get sucked. Just don't climax, I didn't tell you to do that!"

He cringes even harder. A few of the girls squeal "OMG!! Look at him suck it!" then Bethany squeals, "I love it! Not he knows what it's like for a girl!"

"Good point." Another girl giggles loudly, "let him know what it feels like to have a cock in his throat! What he wants us to do for them!"

A few girls, around six gather close to watch Greg give a blow job. It's maybe half a minute before Paul can't resist any longer and finally purrs out a little groaning moan. But a happy moan, at least at Greg's skill. And he is skilled, I teach all my toys all of the trick just the same way. He learned to suck a cock just as Marcie and the other girls did, which is to say very uncomfortably, and very pleasingly for the cock.

In another minute or so, it's evident that he's ready to cum. And equally evident that resisting that urge is a new experience for him, one he's not going to last very long at. So I look him in the eye and ask "aw... does my little Boy Toy want to cum?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" he blurts out very anxiously.

I pull Greg's head back, making Paul's cock slip from his mouth. Paul groans out a deep frustration. "Earn it," I tell him firmly. "On your knees!" I don't wait for him to get down, knowing that he's smart enough to figure out I'm about to make him suck a dick, and that's decidedly an unmanly thing to do. I shove him down, and firm crop swats get him into position. I just pinch the corners of his jaw to stretch his mouth wide, and before he really can do much about it, Greg's larger cock is in his mouth.

He tries to suck it, at least after a few very good croppings to his bottom urge him on. But it's a pathetic blow job. Not even close to getting Greg moaning, and maybe not even good enough to bring him off. "Come on, Boy Toy! It should taste just like Girl Toy's pussy since it just taught her what a not-pitiful fuck was like! Suck that thing!"

Behind me, I hear Elise's screams take on stuttering. I glance back and see her lying on the floor, her body snapping hard as the wave of orgasm crash over her, and her pussy weeping honey onto her thighs. Behind that, I see one guy fist-bump another and say something like "I told you her cumming would be hot!" It is, in a slutty graphic way. Even on her back now, she keeps shuddering crisp and hard, her hands now flailing everywhere.

"Girls, I think Boy Toy needs to learn how to suck a cock." I take hold of Paul's head, one hand on his jaw to keep him from biting down, the other on the top at the back. I use a firm, hard grip. I steady his motion, setting a leisurely pace. And with each stroke I make him take a little more of the cock into his mouth. It's not long before he's gagging hard on the fat shaft. Which doesn't bother me one iota. I just keep him going, forcing another couple of millimeters of man-shaft into his mouth with every stroke. It's not long before the girls are giggling hard as he starts choking on it, the same point where I feel the hard resistance of his throat. I ignore that, too, and keep going until his throat can't fight me any longer and Greg's cock forces it to stretch wide. He almost pukes, might if his throat weren't so stuffed he couldn't. I just keep going, making that cock creep down his throat a little more with each stroke. Eventually, his lips get to Greg's balls. I keep him going, making him suck it just the same way guys always want girls to do it. After a minute or more, he gets used to it enough that he's not choking any longer. I give both of his butt cheeks a decent tap with my crop, then I bring the crop up from behind him, right between his legs and give the backside of his balls a tap that's so light he barely feels it. I warn him to behave and keep sucking cock like a girl. Then I release his head and watch him go.

Now Greg is getting eager to cum again. But he's a well-used toy and can hold himself for a good while. Especially since he knows I'll crop that cock if it cums without my permission. But he does moan out, letting the girls know his cock doesn't mind a guy sucking it. The girls watch it eagerly. I wait until I'm sure that Greg won't handle it much longer, and to where Paul is now barely gagging on the shaft violating his mouth. To separate them.