Mistress Pepper's Boat Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that the guests are gone, I decide to have a little fun of my own with Elise and Paul. Both of whom look rather tired out by now. I know Elise is well used. I saw her taking over a dozen cocks, and eating a couple of pussies. Paul, like all of the boys, was less used. But even so, I saw him munch a few pussies. And I saw a few of the guys tease him, doing things like make him masturbate in front of some girls until he just couldn't stand it any longer. I saw one guy cum on his face, too. But if I missed that, the evidence is still in his eyebrows.

I decide to "reward" my other four toys for their exceptionally slutty service pleasing my guests. I have them line up along the side of the boat: Marcie, Allan, Kim, and Greg, in that order. Then I start with Elise and have her kneel in front of Marcie and eat her pussy for five full minutes, which Marcie spends screeching slutty moans. Then I allow Marcie to climax. "Thank you very much for letting me eat your delicious pussy, Slut." Elise obediently thanks Marcie before moving to Allan, who suffers a five-minute blow job. A blow job I use to teach Elise how to suck cock my slutty way. Then he gets to cum in her mouth. Then Kim gets hers, and finally, Greg gets to cum in her mouth. Then it's a very unhappy-looking Paul's turn to make his way down the line. Since he already learned how to suck a dick, my crop encourages him not to slack off.

Now it's time for Marcie and Kim to stand along one side of the boat, while Greg and Allan stand on the other side. I have Elise start with Allan, and bend over in front of him offering him "Will you please fuck this slutty pussy now, Mister Toy?" With my nod, he fucks her pussy, which quickly has Elise screaming moans. After ten minutes I tell him to cum, and he does. Then I have Elise offer her pussy to Greg, who fucks her again, and after his ten minutes, cums in her pussy.

Then it's Paul's turn, and I have Elise take him by his hand and walk him over to Marcie, then ask Marcie if "my boyfriend may please fuck your so much better pussy, now." I tell him to and he fucks Marcie for ten minutes before I tell Marcie to climax. Then he gets to fuck Kim for ten minutes, by the end of which, I can tell it's everything he can do not to cum in her.

Immediately after his cock is out of Kim's pussy, I have Elise walk him over to Allan, bend Paul over, and spread his cheeks before offering Allan "to please use my boyfriend like a woman and fuck him very hard up his tight butt." Paul grunts and squeals hard through it, but his cock stays hard. Else offers his butt to Greg, who also gets five minutes in it, and also leaves a load of cum in it.

Then I have Paul offer Elise's butt to the boys, both of whom get ten minutes in it before they leave another, fairly small, load of cum in there.

That's when I decide it's time to end the torment. SO have Sophie fetch me six enema kits. I start with the boys and tell them all that they're going to get fully cleaned up before docking. I have them all line up and bend over the railing, staring down at the gulf water, while I slip nozzles up all three butts. I turn them all on together and let all of them slowly fill to a full liter. As they fill, I stand behind them with my crop, giving any cheek that moves a harsh swat. Naturally, I have them all standing side by side, their masculine bodies touching the man beside them. I focus on the hanging cocks, two of which are kind of hard, one of which is rock hard. Nozzles removed from their tightly clenched butts, I have them stand up and turn around.

Kim is told to kneel in front of Paul. On the other end of the line, Elise kneels in front of Greg. Which leaves Kim kneeling in front of Allan in the middle. I tell them all to clean the filth out of those cocks by masturbating. And I make them go at it for the entire fifteen minutes they need to wait for the enema to reach full effectiveness. I gotta say, I see some really strained faces. Then I tell them to cum and watch as three cocks squirt a load of cream onto a girl's face.

I send all three of the boys to the dive platform, where I have them line up with their backs to the sea. I have them all squat down, lacing their ankles around each other's, and with an arm around the man next to them, pulling themselves into a snug trio. With their butt's hanging over the back of the platform, I finally grant them a few minutes to relieve themselves.

I set out the soap, rag, and shampoo. I start with Paul, telling him to pick one of the other men and ask the man to wash him thoroughly, He asks Greg. He ends up washing Allan. Now cleaned, I have them trade places with the girls, who get the same treatment with one addition. While washing each other in the shower, an act the guys are trying hard to watch without looking like they're watching, they also get to douche each other.

Once they've reboarded, I have Elise and Paul board the tender to ferry them ashore. Still naked. I don't bother to send Sophie this time, either. But I do have the crewman hand each a fairly small towel, white ones I got for $3 at Walmart to cover themselves. Once they're ashore, he tosses their car key up, making sure it lands somewhere behind them on the pavement. He leaves them there, with nothing but the towels, hunting for their car key.

And then we sail back to the berth. Along the way, with Sophie serving us coffee, I edit out a few of the better clips from the cameras. I post a half dozen to my paysite, and two that are R rated, to YouTube. While those might be R rated, they don't leave much doubt that it's a heavily edited version. And at the end, it shows a fresh pay-site for the unedited clips, more clips coming every day for a full week! One price for unlimited access. A mere $5, and you can download them all for a year!

Businessgirl that I am, I diligently post sluttier and sluttier clips to the site, 6 per day for six full days. And I post teasers, R-rated clips, to YouTube every day, too. On day seven I post the last 11 clips I intend to post. Including the advertised "winner of the Slutty Slut competition," which I've been teasing all week long. By the time the money is counted, I made a lot, several thousand dollars, throwing that party. And had a boatload of fun.

As the teaser clips hit YouTube, the first of them before Elise and Paul even get back to their dorm, they go viral. By lunch, I'd bet most of the campus has seen them. I know that Elise and Paul are instantly bombarded with phone calls, friends, people they kind of know, and even people who just found their number. All wanting to hear all about the party. By class time, they could hold court just by telling the stories. And I'm certain that, after seeing some of those clips, plus a few others that are circulated by others, those two will be invited to every party on campus for the next several years. The clip of Paul and Greg, balls tied together, stumbling around the dance floor, is a definite favorite. And as expected, Paul gets a lot of teasing over getting it in his butt. Especially once the trolls point out that not only was he getting fucked in his butt, but his cock was hanging rock hard the whole time.

It's Thursday evening when Izzy forwards me an email at Elise's request since those two don't have my email. She tells me they "had fun" and just want me to know that, should I have any more parties, they "would hope I might invite them again." including "private parties."

I set up another anonymous email address for those two, and email them back with a very simple message. This time they're forgiven, but surely a computer science guy has a webcam. Thus, I will only entertain messages from them which are delivered on video, by both, fully nude, and very humbly respectful. I suggest they might send a proper thanks. Which they do that evening.