Mistress Pepper's Boat Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull Paul back up to his feet. I turn to Elise, who is now struggling up to her rubbery legs. She caught the end of the show, too. "Girl Toy, has this Boy Toy so much as hinted that he wants anal sex?"

"Yes, Ma'am." She answers.

"Have you done that for him?"

"NO! Ma'am."

"Hear that, guys? Girl Toy's asshole is a virgin! Don't let her leave here with anything virginal!"

"Pecker, show these girls your hairy little asshole."

With a snappy "Yes, Ma'am," he leans over and spreads his legs wide, then pulls his cheeks just as wide. I grab Paul by the base of his cock and pull him forward, putting his cock to Greg's asshole. Even his cock, on the smaller side of average, is enough that not a bit of asshole can be seen around it. "See that, girls? She how much bigger a cock is than that tiny little hole? I'll bet it's really tight on a cock." the girls actually look, and I mean get a close good look.

Once they've seen it, I push Paul's head down so he can see how little hole there is for so much cock. Then I turn Paul quickly and roughly to his side and push him over the end of a chair. With a snap of my fingers, Greg is back standing up. I spread Paul's cheeks wide, and silently guide Greg's larger cock up to press lightly against Paul's asshole. It eclipses all of his hole and most of the dark ring around it. The girls get a good look at that, too.

I ask Paul, "doesn't that cock feel so huge against your asshole?"

"YES! Ma'am!" Paul blurts out very nervously.

"Well, too bad. Since you want to fuck a girl in her ass, I think you should know just what it is you want to do to her."

"NO!" he cries out desperately.

I swat his back with my crop. "Shut up, bitch, I own that ass, I'll decide what gets rammed up it."

"Come on!" One of the frat boys calls out tauntingly, like a bully, "take it like a man!" That gets a good laughing giggle from the girls.

I lean forward and whisper some instructions into his ear, telling him to allow it into him without it hurting. "Relax or not, I'm shoving it up that butt. Either way, I won't feel a thing." then I urge Greg forward. As the pressure increases against his tight muscle, I see him make a pathetic attempt to relax it, but only when it's apparent it's about to force it's way into him anyway. He cries out a loud pained grunt as Greg's moderately thick shaft pushes into his bottom. Greg has done anal any number of times, and he doesn't hesitate to get going and set a leisurely rhythm.

Paul leans over the chair, grunting hard. But his grunts slowly ebb off. The girls squeal and try not to watch, but can't help watching as they have such a close-up view of Paul getting anal sex. A view that lets them see all of Greg's hard shaft slipping in and out of his butt.

When Greg gets close to cumming, I stop them with Greg's cock fully buried in Paul's bottom. It has their hair-covered balls touching as the hang against each other's loose and low. I put a zip tie around the top of their balls, pulling it snug and binding their balls together.

The girls laugh heartily at that. The plastic tie isn't tight, but it's tight enough that they have no hope of getting their balls out of it without killing themselves with pain. So they'll stay. "If you ask my slave nicely, maybe she can find something in the kitchen to cut that strap. And maybe if you ask all these people here, someone will be kind enough to cut it for you." I say it with a laugh to my voice.

I spin them so Paul doesn't get the chair to lean over, just leans over. He quickly braces his hands on his knees. The guys are laughing heard at the pair. Harder than even the girls are, which says something. "I were you, I'd go find my slave. Unless you want to stay there with that hard cock up your butt, that is." They get the hint. It's absolutely amusing to watch them try to walk like that. So amusing everyone is laughing as hard as they possibly can. As they half-walk half-stumble toward Sophie across the room, it's obvious that they've haven't mastered staying in step. Which gets Greg's cock wiggling around in Paul's bottom. Which gets some grunted moans from Paul.

Cell phones are out, videos being taken of the amusing walk. As they near Sophie, she walks over to the farthest side of the room, going about her duties. But it makes the pair reverse course and crosses the room again, their balls bound together. With them moving, and Greg's cock wiggling in Paul's very tight butt, there's no chance of it getting soft. So Sophie makes them cross the room again. Finally, when they get to her, Greg very humbly asks her if she has anything to cut the strap and free their balls. Sophie sets a pair of scissors on Paul's back, high up between his shoulders, and tells them to go find someone willing to cut them free, she's not "touching anything that close to a skanky-filthy-man-butt!"

They hobble around the room, asking a few people to cut them free. The first, a guy, has no pity and says "dudes, I'm a man, no way am I play with balls!" then he laughs at them. The second, a girl, squeals and runs off. Finally, Reagan has pity on them and reaches down. She's careful to separate their balls and cut the strap between them. Immediately Paul slides forward until Greg's cock pops out of his butt. I'm right there to stop him from straightening up, point out to the girls how his butt is now just gaping open after "such abuse!"

"Now, come on, everyone, let's have some fun! Play with my toys! Dance with... whomever you want! Get laid if you want, with your choice of willing guest or always-available-for-whatever toy! Get a couple of toys and put on whatever show your heart desires! Heck, get two toys. Get your pussy licked while you get a massage - I highly recommend it! Have some fun!" Sophie giggles at the last. She knows very well how much I enjoy that. It's usually her tongue taking care of my pussy.

I head back to Wayne and ask if he can dance. He says yeah, so I ask if he'd like to "take me for a spin." He does. I let him feel my butt up through my pants while we dance. I figure it's only fair because when the second song starts, I dance as dirty as a dumpster. My ample 32-D boobs are all over him, as is my hard round bottom. And most of the rest of me. It does what I want it to do, lets me gauge how much cock he has in those undies. On the high side of average, but I've seen better already. I give him a good long kiss before I move along and pick the next guy to dirty dance with. It doesn't take me long to get through all of the single men.

Now I just want to dance for a while. With the music building, the dancing is getting going, more and more people joining in. all of the naked toys are out on the dance floor, snagged by someone as a dance partner. I dance, dirty dance with Sophie, who dirty dances right back at me, with my permission, of course. But she doesn't get a kiss, just gets to give me one on the cheek.

As I spin I almost bump Izzy. "Double?" I ask her quietly. She's dancing with the boy she's interested in. she nods, mouthing a silent "behave!" So I swing around into place, squeezing the guy between us as our hands find each other's shoulders. He definitely notices and just as surely doesn't complain. I mouth "get dirty!" to Izzy, and she starts dirty dancing with him. She's good, not quite as good as me, but I've had a lot more practice at it. Soon we're double-dirty-dancing on the boy. Then we spin him around, giving me his front. Which lets me feel that he's definitely on the good side of average. Definitely. Enough that I don't doubt he'll keep Izzy happy if he ever gets the hint and goes for her. "enjoying my party?" I ask and he nods.

As I spin away Flower is there, dancing by herself. I join her and we dance together. I don't know her, just that she's Ellie's hippie friend. I think I've seen her like once before with Ellie. But she's a pretty girl, with light blond hair, wavy and long down her back, with just the slightest reddish tinge to it. I don't know her, or what's into, so I just slowly make my way close to her until the two of us are dirty dancing. Flower getting just as dirty right back at me. "You like girls?" I ask her quietly when we have our heads close.

"I like everyone." She tells me. I assume that means she's bi. Or maybe she's like me, completely comfortable with her heterosexuality, and while I'm not attracted to girls, I don't mind using one for a little pleasure either, at least as long as I'm using her, not screwing her. She's just a little taller than me, maybe 5'3" or 4" and she's thin. She appears to have small boobs, at least I think. Her loose-fitting tie-dye shirt makes it really hard to tell.

But since I know now that she won't freak on me, as the song ends, I lean up and give her a long hot kiss. She kisses me back just as passionately, and it gets dome attention. She kisses me hotly enough that I keep dancing with her. And now I put a little more dirt in my dirty. When I go down, I go far enough that I can plant a soft kiss atop her pubes, through her clothes. But then as I slowly slither my way up her body, I let my hands slide under her shirt and along her feminine-soft skin. She doesn't flinch from it. My hands keep going, and I don't find a bra. So on my way back down, I let my hands move to her front where I find bare breasts that are definitely small, but fully rounded, like half melons, and topped with very stiff wide nipples.

That's all I do then, but when the song ends I give her another kiss, letting my hands slide slowly down her back until they're on her bottom. She doesn't mind, so I stay there and kiss her until the beat is going full-force again. This time, about mid-way through the song, I let my forearms take her shirt up to expose those boobs. They look as good as they felt, with dark purple-brown nipples, with wide rings around then. Nipples that stick out well over a ¼", I just put my mouth to one and kiss it sweetly. She purrs. I grab hold of whoever is next to me, feeling that it's a man and pull his head right to her other boob. He must not be with anyone here, because he kisses her other nipple hotly for me. Flower moans, arching her breasts forward towards us and her head up. Everyone watches that.

That's the last song with Flower for now. I move on and joining another guy.

After a couple of hours of that, I'm so horny I can't stand it. I find a guy, I think he said his name was Mitch, with the nearly two-inch-thick cock. "Hiya. Here's the deal. I'm horny as hell. I want you to slowly do me in my bottom while my slave eats my pussy. You game?"

He just looks at me for a long second. "Seriously?"

I reach down and grab a handful of crotch. "Slave, Come, Now!" I snap and Sophie rushes to my side. Keeping my handful of goodies, I lead him back to the master cabin and let us in. It's a boat, not a recording studio, so the music pounds away in here almost as loud as it does on the other side of the door. "Slave, strip this cock-volunteer very sweetly for me."

"Gladly, Mistress," Sophie says with a huge grin on her face. She likes boys. A lot. And loves any chance to get her hands on one, even though I'm sure she's figure out by now that her pussy and butt are mine, and will be remaining virgins. She starts undressing the guy, her very silky hands gliding over his body as he lips plant soft fleeting kisses everywhere. She doesn't rush it, letting me enjoy watching him undressed.

Then she turns to me and I nod. "Strip." Sophie starts dancing to the beat, and strips like a stripper would. She stays between us, turning enough to let him get a good full view of her body every bit of the way. Then I allow her to undress me, which she does even sweeter than she undressed him. That's a show he doesn't mind watching either.

I order Sophie to lie on the bed with her head hanging over the edge. She does it, never questioning anything. I stand over her, straddling her lips as they begin to grin widely now that she realizes what's destined for her mouth.

I have the guy get behind me. I turn and give him a huge kiss, rubbing my boobs over his chest. "slow and steady. Do what I tell you. Hurt me and you'll go overboard." But I say it sweetly. I mean it, too. I guide that thick shaft into my pussy, letting him take a few strokes in there as I lean over Sophie. Oh does that cock feel good, too. Maybe five strokes and I already feel the hot sparks shooting through my body and the swelling ache in my clit. I reach behind my bottom and get a hand around his fat cock. I push him back, until his slickened shaft slips free, and guide it up to my butt. I keep a snug grip on it. "Let me do this," I say that firmly, but still sweetly, as I guide it forward until I feel just the right pressure against my tiny asshole. Then I force it to relax fully, and his shaft glides right into my bottom.

It's one of the bigger ones I've had, but not impossibly big. Getting there, but not quite there. I feel it stuffing me so incredibly full. I hold it snugly, keeping it's entry steady and leisurely. And I take all of into my bottom without any discomfort for me. I just purr a little sweetness as it slides in and I feel it stroking the backside of my pussy. Or rather know that it is as I feel more of the hot sparks exploding in my pussy. I keep a snug grip around the base, guiding him through a couple of strokes until I'm satisfied he knows how I want it. "Just keep going just like that for a minute. But give me every inch of that cock! Slave, tongue my pussy, and do a very hot job of it!"

Sophie starts eagerly licking my clit, forcing herself to keep her tongue's pace leisurely. Now on his own, Mitch? He starts giving me that cock in my butt, and he behaves himself. In less than half a minute, I'm moaning out as much as I ever do. I'm not like some girls, like Elise. I don't scream. I more breathe hard deep fast breaths with a throaty moan to them. "harder!" I cry out in my breathy voice and he starts going just a little harder. I repeat. Then repeat again. "Give me that cock! Give it to me as hard as you can. Come on, give me all you've got!" I cry out. He does, pounding it into me good.

I rest my hands on Sophie's boobs. As it gets good, I no longer feel my pussy, just the burning heat of those ten-zillion sparks exploding all at once, sweeping outward to fill my body. Icy tingles along every nerve I have. And that unbearable ache, like I'd hit my finger with a hammer or something, that keeps swelling in my pussy. I knead Sophie's boobs as I near my climax.

Since this guy doesn't know me, I warn him "I'm gonna cum. Keep pounding me! Don't you dare stop!" then I cum with a long whiskey moan. As I do, my bottom thrusts back hard, impaling itself on his cock. He keeps going. So do I. I manage to sneak in a second orgasm before he cums with a very satisfied grunt.

After he's done, like all men it seems, he slips his sated cock out of my butt. I stand up then and turn to drop on the bed. "Slave, clean that cock off and get him dressed. Then you can massage me."

"So gladly, Mistress!" Sophie answers. She drops to her knees in front of his still-hard cock and unrolls the rubber from it. Then she swallows his cock, taking every bit of its hugeness into her mouth. She sucks it a half dozen strokes, that definitely catch his interest, then releases it with nothing left on it but the thinnest film of her spit. She dresses him and walks him the single step to the door.

"On second thought, I want more, slave. Go find me a toy."

Sophie is back in a minute with Marcie. I roll over onto my stomach and tell Marcie to come massage me. Once she gets going I make Sophie twist around and get her head in between my thighs to tongue my pussy. I get three more orgasms before my vise-tight thighs manage to throw Sophie's head off my pussy. After that, I treat myself to a two girl massage for a bit, before I get back up, dress and return to the party, I'm sure the dreamy look in my glassy eyes is enough to tell the world what I've been up to. And I don't care.

An hour later I notice Flower slipping up to the bow with one of the boys, arm in arm. Obviously, he got lucky. Then again, maybe Flower is into the whole free love thing. She's definitely hippie enough. But it gives me an idea.

I give them a few minutes, then I look around and see that currently, no one is using Kim/Skank. So I grab her by the bush and walk her along the side up to the bow. As I'd figured I would, I see the guy and Flower, no naked, embraced in one of the loungers, and right about to fuck. I whisper instructions, the release Skank and slip back to the shadows. Kim goes over tot he pair, drops to her knees, and says "Excuse me, Sir, Ma'am, Miss Rodgers offers me to enhance the pleasure of you both however I may be allowed to do so. Ma'am, Miss Rodgers wonders if you've ever been treated to the pure bliss of having your pussy eaten while it's being serviced by a man. I would be very happy to eat you while he has sex with you, Ma'am, if that interests you."

I slip off, and about two minutes later I go to peek back. I get about halfway before I hear Flower moaning like a porn star. When I peek, she's sitting on Kim's face, leaning forward while the guy is taking her from behind. And she's squirming, wiggling and screeching as sweetly as imaginable. Even her head is thrashing wildly. I leave them there to enjoy themselves.

Twenty minutes later Flower leads Skank over to me by her hand and thanks me for being so thoughtful. She adds that it was a wonderful treat. "You're welcome. That's what the toys are here for! Play with them!"

By now it's the dark of night. The lights are off, except for the pulsing neon lights which give the entire boat a club-like atmosphere. And the crew fires off a few fireworks every hour or so. The party goes on. As the night progresses, and alcohol loosens up those inhibitions, I see the toys getting more and more use. More and more creatively slutty uses, too.

One of the boys thinks of a two-girl blow job on his own, and to his pleasure, Marcie knows exactly how to do it.

Somehow, one of the girls talks a very drunk boy into fucking her, then cumming not in her, but in Allan's mouth. I know he's going to get teased about that! I'm not the only one who has a video!

Right at 1:00, I decide to play a game. On the aft deck, I assemble Elise, Marcie, Paul, and Allan. Then I get out ten 100-dollar bills, the ultimate motivation for broke-college students. "I call this game, how slutty can we go!" I announce. "It's one of my favorite party games. Here's how it's played. I have four toys up here, two with cocks, two with pussies. Whoever thinks up the absolute sluttiest thing for them to do, wins this thousand bucks. You can offer one suggestion, and everything suggested, we'll watch the toys do. You're welcome to join in as well if you want. Once we've seen all the sluttiness, we'll vote. The winner is whoever gets the loudest applause. Any contenders?"

Duh. The frat boys are eager to see how skanky these four can go. The winner, one of the frat boys, has Elise riding Greg, he deflowers her butt, while Elise eats Marcie's pussy, which gets Marcie squealing hotly, and all while Paul stands over them jacking his dick. At least for Elise, that is definitely slutty. But he tops it off by cumming in her butt, then have the unsatisfied Paul tongue his cum from her asshole. Which gets the most desperately needy shrieking moans from Elise. Naturally, I picked a place where the cameras I installed catch all of the action. Well worth the grand, I'll bet I make triple that off the video.

The party starts to die off around 6:00 as the focus shifts from drinking, dancing and fucking, to the buffet for breakfast. Right on schedule, we pull back up to our post just a mile offshore at 8:00. as a final goodbye to the guests, once the tender is back alongside the dive platform, I line all of he toys up, boys on one side, girls on the other, all on their knees. As the guests mostly drag themselves to the tender, I announce that, should anyone be the slightest bit horny, the fuck toys are ready to provide an oral relief on their way to the tender. Two of the frat boys take me up on, one stopping in front of Marcie, the other in front of Kim, and both getting very sweet blow jobs.