All Comments on 'Mistress Pt. 02: Being the Bitch'

by WednesdaysCoffin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmm

Prostate stimulation is quite nice, but it's really not so mind blowing as you made out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Nice! I would love to have a mistress torture my delicate man-nipples like that! I would love to have my nipples clamped with clover clamps, a nipple chain attached to the nipple clamps, nipple weights attached to the nipple clamps, and have her tug on my nipple chain! I would enjoy having my nipples tugged downward and elongated.

"Men didn't have particularly sensitive nipples by nature ..." --This is completely false, at least for me. My nipples are more sensitive than women's nipples, and I can come solely from nipple stimulation.

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

This is great!

Brings back very arousing memories of the first time I got pegged!

She was extremely petite and unexpectedly strong; demanding.

Love the way you portray this. Erotic and fun.

And yes, made me cum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWednesdaysCoffin@WednesdaysCoffin
Lover of words, loather of most other things . . . but a nice gal. I write for a living but this is where I get to explore my darkest, most sinister fantasies. If you wish to reach me directly, you can email me at WednesdaysCoffin@gmail.com. May 2022: I apologize for being a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mistress Previous Part
Mistress Series Info