Mistress Sarah's Queendom Ch. 02

Story Info
No Orgasms For Slaves But Many For Mistress.
1.6k words
4.55
12.6k
8

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/30/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of my story, mistress Sarah's queendom.

If you want to understand this part better, please read part one first.

I joined whore in the laundry area, she was machine washing mistress's clothes and mistress's undergarments were left for me to wash it by my hands.

As whore was walking in the laundry area to get some washing powder, her cute boobs and ass were bouncing which makes me so aroused.

She also does not have an orgasm from a very long time, we both were super horny and craving for an orgasm but still we both know, it does not matter, how much we want it, we cannot have it.

I started my task of washing mistress's undergarments. I started with her pink panty, before starting to wash it, I took a deep sniff of it which made my arousal worst, I rolled my tongue on her panty imagining it as mistress's pussy. Whore was watching me, she also wants to sniff and taste it, but she was afraid of being caught by mistress or miss Juhi.

"Ca ca can I also sniff and taste it?" she stammers at very low pitch voice.

"Sure, let me see at the door, if anyone is coming," I replied and handed the panty to her and heads towards the door to check if anyone is coming.

The way was clear, I waited and at the door, she took good 20-25 seconds worshipping the mistress's panty. She sniffs it, licks it from every angle, kisses its back imagining it as mistress's ass.

As I returned, she handed me the panty back, we both were breathing hard in arousal and being helpless locked in chastity, we get back to our work.

The butt plug in our asses were making our asses paining like a big dick has been struck into it but we cannot even think of complaining or removing the butt plug from our asses. We must bear it. We were not humans; we were just an object to serve our owner.

Two minutes passed, we started hearing loud moaning sound and screams, it was mistress.

"Yeah baby, yes, you are so big, faster, my baby," Mistress shouting.

"aaahh aaahha aaahhh, oh fuck, oh my god, fuck," Mistress continues.

Her moaning and loud screaming made us both super crazy, we came closer to each other, very close. Our lips were just a centimetre away from each other lips and we both were breathing so heavily that anyone can tell, how desperately we both want this kiss to happen. I moved forward but whore removes her face.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing, let finish this work as soon as possible," whore said.

I know that whore was afraid of being caught and I also do not want to take any risk after my evening ball busting session with miss Juhi.

We continued working.

We heard a glass table lamp which was at the side table of mistress's bed falling to the floor and her screams continues again.

Screams was so loud that anyone can tell that mistress were taking his cock in her ass.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, oh fuck yes.... don't stop, fuck I am loving it!" mistress moaned.

We hear loud scream and moans for next 20 minutes, meanwhile we finished doing laundry.

After washing her clothes and undergarments, we went to our slave quarters. We both share a room; it was just a room with no light. There was not even a single window in the room. We were given nothing inside it, no mattress, pillow or bedsheet or anything. Fully empty room. There were four dog bowls at the corner of the room, two for food and two for water for both of us. The food bowls contain leftover from mistress and miss Juhi plates. We both kneel and drink water from our respective bowls.

After two minutes, shock collar of both of us shows a red-light signal which was an indicator that mistress wants us, we quickly crawl out of the room to heads towards mistress's room.

As we entered the room, mistress was lying naked on her bed and miss Juhi was standing next to her bed, holding our shock collar remote.

"Bitch, explain them, what to do," mistress commands.

"Yes mistress!" Miss Juhi replied.

"Mistress has a great time with someone special, but he being alpha only makes love and left his alpha cum in mistress's divine pussy and ass so now whore will eat out all of mistress and his lover's cum from her pussy and slut, you will eat it out from mistress's ass." commands miss Juhi.

We both started crawling towards mistress.

Both of you can see your shock collar remote in my hand, if anyone of you, even thinks to stop for a second, your useless pathetic sexual organs will be roasted by continuous shocks. Don't even stop for breathing. Mistress pleasure has more worth than our breath!" Miss Juhi said.

There was shine in mistress eyes having slaves to do anything for her and fear in our eyes.

"We were locked in chastity, butt plug in our asses with shocks hitting our sexual organs and we will be eating other people's cum. we can't be more pathetic," I thought in my head.

Miss Juhi pressed the button on the shock collar remote and said, "Hurry up slaves!"

We both feel a huge voltage shock on our sexual organ, it will hard enough to make us jump.

We both growled in pain.

"You both don't want me to press it again?" miss Juhi said.

We immediately crawled fast to mistress bed ignoring our pain and suffering.

I put my mouth in mistress ass and whore mouth was on her pussy without delay. Her ass and pussy was fully wet.

"Start slaves!" mistress commands.

We both roll our tongues on mistress ass and pussy respectively.

Our tongue gets deeper in her holes.

She started moaning.

I got a taste of a man's cum but it was very deep in, surely it was a huge Dick. I dig in, licking all the cum I could take.

"I want my both holes to be fully cleaned," mistress said.

Hearing that I tried harder, my tongue was so much into mistress's ass that my face checks were crushed between her ass checks. I licked all her lover cum. Licking, sucking, and swallowing it all.

"Aaaahh yeah, you all are good for this only, eating my ass and pussy, have you guys ever wondered how pathetic you all are... oh yes. go deeper" mistress said.

We both got a more extreme shock again by miss Juhi.

We both shouted and stopped for a second.

"Shut the fuck up, don't you both dare stop, bear the pain. I love to keep you all in pain. I own you all" mistress said.

We continue licking.

Whore licked her lover cum from her pussy and made mistress more wet, mistress juices were flowing down from her pussy to her face going down to her throat, and whore was taking all juices like a good sex slave. Mistress was in heaven.

"Is my ass fully clean?" mistress asked.

I cannot speak so I muttered, "Umhmm"

"Now slut, remove your mouth and press your nose between my ass cheeks and sniff hard. I want you to remember my scent always." Mistress commands.

I replaced my tongue with my nose and sniffed mistress's ass three times with great pressure. I loved the musky flavour. The scent of her ass was as good as smell of rain. I wonder how someone's ass can taste and smell so good.

I was released from her ass by miss Juhi and bitch was still sucking her pussy like a four-year girl got her favourite candy. Mistress's moaning becomes louder.

"Aaaah,,,, yeah.......fuck!" Mistress moaned.

Finally, mistress cummed again on whore face.

Whore face was full of mistress and her lover's cum.

"Whore, go and kneel in the corner and slut, come here and put your mouth on my pussy," Mistress Commands

We both obeyed. I understand what was coming.

I put my mouth on her pussy and opened wide.

A hot steam of piss comes out from mistress's pee hole directly to my mouth. I was a trained human toilet; I have a habit of taking it without spilling a single drop and I know very well that spilling her pee can be very tortuous for me so I take it all without fail. She stopped but I know it was a pause, I waited for five seconds with my mouth opened wide and she started peeing again.my mouth gets full with her pee.

"Gulp it now!" mistress said.

I gulped all her hot pee in one go.

"Clean me." mistress commands.

I started licking her pussy and her pee hole collecting all her remaining pee from her pussy and her pee hole by my tongue... I licked it all for good two minutes.

"You all are dismissed for today; Tomorrow be ready for more pain and humiliation for you all and more and more pleasure for your mistress," mistress said.

"Yes mistress." we all three said together.

"Kiss my feet and get lost!" mistress.

We all three crawls and kiss her feet and said, "Good night mistress"

After kissing her feet, we crawled out of her bedroom.

After leaving her bedroom, me and whore went to slave quarter and miss Juhi went to the manager's bedroom which was not luxurious as mistress bedroom but a decent room to live with decent facilities for miss Juhi.

We all slept happily that night because our mistress was pleased with our services but mistress has some evil plans for tomorrow especially for miss Juhi, about which I will write in the next part.

Thank you for reading. I will write the third part if you guys are liking the story so far.