Mistress Sicily Ch. 04 - Stag Party

Story Info
Sis and Slut plan then execute a batchelor party for Jim.
8.6k words
4
2.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

Disclaimer: This is purely a work of fiction and none of this should happen in real life without full consent. Most of the characters in this story are committing criminal acts. If the idea of human sexual slavery, blackmail, nonconsensual sex, animal play, spanking, flogging, forced servitude, kidnapping, rape, or other such illegal activities bother you. Please don't read this story. Please spend your time reading something you enjoy as this may not be it!

The bachelor party was scheduled for June. The preparations started in February. The participants in the wedding party did not know that the parents were involved in a D/s relationship with each other. This marriage and courtship had been arranged when Ann and Jim were in first grade.

That was the year that Ron and Sis took possession of Ray and Fran as slave toys. It was also three years after Ron and Sis had started the bondage club on their horse ranch. The club met Saturdays in the arena and the playroom above it. The game room next to the playroom was used occasionally. The Ranch sat on 150 acres an hour from town. Ray and Fran were executives in town and commuted out to the ranch on Fridays to serve their owners.

Up until Anne was 14, she would go with them; she and Jim would ride horses during the day and watch movies in the theater room at night. The maid would check on them and tell them when to go to bed. Anne had her own room in the house she had spent so much time there. Last year with Anne and Jim at college Ray and Fran spent more time at the ranch serving their owners, no longer needing the Joy house as cover.

Once the wedding took place Ray and Fran had been informed that the home, they live in would be sold and they would live in a studio when working in the city on the nights that they could not make it out to serve their owners. Sis had started planning the bachelor party the day they found out Jim had proposed to Anne. Sis did not want her son to have the standard bachelor party. He was going to be allowed 3 groomsmen and Anne was allowed 3 bridesmaids.

Sis had informed her son that she was planning his bachelor party. He was worried that his mom was planning something lame. But she wanted to discuss it with his Best Man to keep it a surprise for him.

Jim brought Rob home over Christmas break for a long weekend and told him that Sis wanted to plan the bachelor's party with his help. Sis swore Rob to secrecy and explained that she wanted the groomsmen to all party the night before and through the day of the party.

The party would start at 3:00 on a Friday afternoon and end on Saturday at 7pm. It would be at the Ranch. She would hire the entertainment and the boys should be ready to get their brains fucked out. She would have girls more than ready to party.

She would need the boys to all be on the ranch over spring break and she would measure each for the required devices. They would all be fitted and required to wear them for one month before the party. Rob said he understood and would make sure they were all there on spring break and again the first weekend in May for fitting. Their tuxedos would be measured and fitted at the same time.

Spring break came and the four boys spent the vacation at the ranch. They arrived on Friday night and Sis had four female submissives from the club there to party with them. The girls' dominants were getting a live feed from hidden cameras around the pool area.

The boys were knee deep in the poon by 9 at night and asleep at midnight. Sis woke the four at 10 am.

"We can have more and different girls here every night or what you want. I took your spring break and need to take you to the tuxedo shop for measuring. Before we drive the hour to town, I need each of you to hold these on your crotch and I will take three measurements."

Sis handed each an Ice bag and pointed to their shorts and motioned them to the floor.

"I already saw what you boys are packing, last night as you banged the girls. They all complained of sore throats also." Sis chided.

Sis sat on a rolling stool and started with her son Jim. She pulled a string around the base of his cock and scrotum and measured it. She wrapped the string around the scrotum close to his cock but allowed the balls to hang. She replaced the ice and counted to ten.

She then measured the length of his cock to the opening of the urethra. Once done she bent down and pulled his shorts up. This finished and each written down she told the boys.

"Get showered and dressed. We are headed to the Tuxedo shop for more measuring."

Fran was with the girls. They were being measured as well for the bridesmaid dresses, and the costumes for the bachelor party. When Sis told Rob she had special girls for the bachelor party he assumed they would be like the special girls from last night.

He did not know how Jim's mom was able to get girls like that to come out to the ranch and party with them. He did not really care, it was fun. Last night was the first time Rick did not feel like less of a man. The girl slurped and slobbered on his cock like it was large. She sat on his lap and made sure he stayed inside until he came.

He did eat his cum out of her pussy. He had done that for all three of the girls he had slept with previously. He liked it. The first girl he slept with in the dorms had requested it of him and he now just thought it was courtesy to not leave a girl all sticky with his jism. The first girl in the dorm had told him that she thought his tongue was longer than his cock. It certainly gave her more pleasure.

He had been afraid that Jim's mom was going to laugh when she looked up into his eyes after he pulled the ice bag away. They rode to the city in Sis's suburban that she pulled the horse trailer with. They stopped at the Tuxedo shop.

It was 11:00 when they entered and the four were measured and done by 12:30. Sis took them out to eat at a pizza parlor and bought pitchers of beer. No one looked at them twice, drinking beer, shooting pool, and eating pizza. She asked if they wanted more girls out to party tonight or not.

They guys decided to chill tonight and watch the football draft on the TV tonight out by the pool. Jim was used to his parents being down at the arena in the clubhouse on Saturday nights. His mother and father had shown him the rooms and what their kink was last year. They also let him know that they owned his future wife's parents. He was not allowed to tell her until after the wedding.

The room in the top of the barn and seeing Mrs. Joy bent over the bondage horse on his eighteenth birthday is what pushed Jim to ask Anne to marry him. His mother had hooded and earplugged her now ringed slave.

The year after Fran (Slut) submitted to Sis her 32A chest was enhanced to a 32E size by a surgeon. Jim and Anne never remembered Fran with small tits. Sis had her son lose his virginity inside his future mother in law's drippy cunt. She then allowed him to use her asshole and mouth.

The video of the taking was seen by Fran the week before the spring break get togethers. Fran was taking her ten-inch cock from Sis while Ray was on the milking machine watching from the floor beneath the two.

Anne had enticed the three girls to spring break with her and her mother. They were being fitted for the bridesmaid dresses and a bachelor party costume. The boys were not allowed to know that they were the entertainment. The girls were also not allowed for the boys to see them naked until the bachelor party.

For Anne this was difficult as for the next two months she was going to have to be a little sneaky. Luckily, she had Sis's help by keeping Jim sated with her submissives while at the ranch. Jim was happy with Anne's new tongue piercing once it was healed enough that the two posts could be used for her blowjobs.

He wasn't allowed to see the flesh tunnels in her nipples, the 6.5mm one through her septum. The four down each side of her outer and inner pussy lips. The post behind her clit and the ring through the gland itself.

Jim and the guys were under the impression that the girls were flying out on Friday of the party to a retreat for a spa weekend. They would be pampered and have a three-day weekend to themselves.

One month before the party Jim brought the three guys back to the farm and his mother had four new girls out for the entire weekend. One for each guy. On Sunday afternoon she lined the guys up by the pool and made the four give each guy one last blowjob.

Making sure the guys came as hard as they could in the girl's throat. Sis then showed them why on spring break she took the three measurements of their genitals. Each guy was locked in a shiny steel cage. Rob's would be hard to hide.

His cock was hard to hide. Rick's cock was not much bigger than a thimble and the ring was 1" it was the hardest for Sis to source. The other two fell into the "normal" sizes. Each cock cage had a color where the tumbler lock was located.

Jim's was red. Rob's was white. Rick's color was green. Jeff's color was blue. The keys were also color coded. This same weekend the girls were put into their party costumes. The final fitment was done for the gowns to be worn at the wedding as well. Fran adored both outfits on each girl. That same weekend the four girls were being final fit for the bachelor party.

Anne had white anodized rings through the flesh tunnels that had all healed. Her rings were 14-gauge thickness. The nose ring and nipple rings were each 1/2" around the rings in the labia were 3/8" this kept them close to the skin and held the inner lips open, exposing her clitoris and vaginal entrance.

Anne's clit ring was changed to white. The posts in her tongue and behind her clit was now a 1 ct. diamond for each post. She would be wearing white contacts so her blue eyes would look white. A white hood with candy cane red hair out the top covered her head and contained her auburn hair inside of it.

The hood had a metal 2.5" ring gag in the mouth hole covered by red rubber lips in a gaping O. Her nose ring went through both nose holes in the hood. The hood laced down and zipped to the collar. It was a stiff training collar in white leather that locked the hood at the back.

Anne wore a bright white leather corset with metal stays in it. With it laced tight she could only take shallow breaths but her normal 26" waist was now 23" and her hourglass figure was accentuated. All the girls had been laser treated from the neck down for hair removal.

It had taken 3 visits each and was like having a sunburn after each session, but the hair would not grow back for a long time if ever. Anne's boots were white leather and the toes pointed directly down in a ballet boot. This made the heels 10". In her boots she was over 6' tall. She had only been wearing the hood for a couple of minutes and a long string of drool was already pouring from her mouth. Fran took pictures to show to Sis of each girl in their costumes.

Ruby, the maid of honor was a little on the chunky side, so she was fitted with a grey and cream bunny hood. Grey contacts changed her green eyes to a dark hazel. Platinum blonde hair stuck out the top of the hood in a long braid.

The nose ring looked like a pink bunny nose on the outside of the hood. The ring gag in her hood had two rubber buck teeth hanging from the bunny mouth. The jewels on her two tongue posts were princess cut grey moonstone.

The same adorned the post behind her clit. The heavy training collar in grey leather zipped and locked her bunny hood in place. Her, dark grey nipple, and labia rings were 3/4" for her much larger nipples, backed by a light grey 3" areola cover. The rings held the cover tight to the large areola on her massive breasts.

The body of the bunny suit helped support her breasts and the metal stays slimmed her 30" waist to 26. This created a lovely flare to her 38" hips and ass. The bunny body had soft grey fur on the back and cream fur on the front.

The front and back closed around the torso to the top of her ass crack and just above the crack in her pussy. The back had a fluffy bunny tail that set just above the crack of her ass. The front had a grey fur opening around the ring and moonstone hanging from her sunken belly button. Her grey boots were buckle tops and in straps and buckles down her legs. They ended in 6" stiletto heels and a metal pointed toe.

Rue was the first maid. She had a half hood with a kitty theme. It was black leather with bright red hair out the top in a plume. Her nose ring was a red kitty nose that held the front of the hood in place. Her contacts were bright red.

Rue's posts were topped with princess cut ruby gemstones. Her red rings were the same size as Ann's. The black leather corset with metal stays narrowed her waist from 24" to 20", with the front and back much like Ruby's. The back of her's was topped with a curled kitty tail with a white tip.

Rue's training collar in black had a formed pocket at the front that her chin fit into. A small clip held the front edge of her tongue in front of the first post. This moved the second post to the back of her teeth on the bottom and the ruby gemstone sat right below her upper teeth. Her red rings were the same size as Ann's. Her black lace up thigh boots had ballet toes and 10" heels. This made her 5'8" tall with them on.

Dee had a pug dog hood with a black nose hooked through her nose ring hole holding the pug hood in place. The hood had sandy blonde hair out the top and her contacts were light brown in color.

Dee's tan leather collar had the same cup and clip as Rue to hold her chin and tongue. Her black onyx tongue posts held the same position as Rue's. The leather corset and metal stays had her waist down from 24" to 20" making her 35" hips and flatter ass look large.

The short dog tail at the bottom of the point on the corset was short and stiff. Her small round breasts were topped with long stiff nipples. The black rings shone against the darker areola and nipple color of her's compared to the other's.

Her black labia rings shone brightly against the olive-colored Labia Majora and bright pink of her Labia Minora. The tan leather lace up thigh, ballet boots with the 10" heels matched the other girls. With pictures taken of the girls in their outfits Fran allowed them to remove them, no adjustments seemed needed, and the girls would be ready for the party next month.

She showed the four photos of themselves in their outfits and the four agreed that no one would be able to identify them in those outfits. She sent the photos to Mistress for her approval.

It was Sunday afternoon, so the girls drove back to campus for the final month. A week into being caged Rob called Jim and told him about having ice water at the side of his bed because at night it hurt when he started to get hard in his sleep.

Jim agreed that this being locked up was a living hell. Anne would tease him on dates now that she knew his mom locked them up. She was claiming that the hookers his mom had gotten him were going to make him blow his load before he even got it in.

"The one I get better be ready for a pounding. I could cut rocks right now and there is still 3 weeks to go." Rob said.

By the third week Jim, Rob and Jeff had each ejaculated from a dream on a night. Rick was as happy as he had ever been. It was like his little cock and balls were getting a continuous hug. One of the girls in the dorm had found out about it and was intrigued by the effect of it.

She had taken Rick into her room three nights before he was leaving and made him show her. He was so horny his little cock was pushing against the bars of its prison and precum oozed out the hole in the end. She fondled his little nuts the ring held tight.

"If you get to keep this, I will date you if I get to control this cage." She told him.

"After the party I will call you and we can discuss it." Rick told her. Knowing that she only lived 40 miles from his hometown.

She allowed him to eat her untrimmed hairy bush to orgasm three times that night. She also like the way he licked and worshiped her small breasts with large pink nipples. No guy ever had paid that much attention to her 32A cup breasts.

School was out the next day and she told him to call her. It was a Thursday, and the next day was the day before. The four guys drove into the ranch with their cars still loaded from college. Ron and Sis met them at the entryway and told them that they had a suite with four rooms at the tower hotel in town.

The limo was going to be here in 1 hour to take them there. Food and drink had already been ordered. They each had $1,000 dollar credit in the casino.

"Go to party for the night and tomorrow will be the bachelor party. You have the suite until 2 pm tomorrow. The limo that takes you tonight will pick you up at 1:30 pm. I will be in it to give you instructions. Lunch will be brought to your suite. Breakfast will also include lots of electrolytes. The hotel believes that you are all legal drinking age, don't get arrested and stay in the casino and hotel." Sis instructed the boys.

The guys ate and drank, gambling into the late night. Breakfast came at 9 am and was left in the common area of the suite. Rick was the first up and ate at 9:20 am Rob did not get up until noon and just drank electrolytes with a sandwich for lunch. He was hung over.

The girls had spent the night at the ranch with Sis and Ron. The girls arrived an hour after the boys had left. They saw the four cars in the drive and Sis walked out waving them in. It was five minutes later that Anne was exposed to the fact that her parents were Ron and Sis's slaves.

Anne was first in the house with her bags and was met at the door by her naked father and mother. Not technically naked, her father had on a cock cage like what Jim wore for the last month.

A thick ring was through his glans and the end of the cage. She would ask Sis about that later. Her mother had rings through her nipples and the same labia set she had. Hers were purple. Neither of them had pubic hair.

Fran's 32E tits stood out too firm for nature and 42 years. Anne knew that a doctor had helped them. Each of them had black leather cuffs on their wrists and ankles. They took the four bags from the girls. Both blushed as Ann saw them but neither said a thing. As they turned Anne saw the ranch brand on each of their left ass cheeks.

Once her parents had turned the corner into the hall Anne looked at Sis and asked, "How long?"

"You and Jim entered first grade. We met Slut and Fag Boy at the Parent Teacher introductions. We asked them if they would like to go to dinner sometime because the two of you were in class together.

They agreed and it was obvious after the third dinner we had together that they were both submissive. We invited them to spend the weekend at the ranch. They arrived with you on Friday night. First Else sat for you and Jim on Saturday and Sunday. They were our slaves before noon on Saturday morning." Sis told Ann.

"They looked very happy, embarrassed at being naked in front of their daughter and her bridesmaids but happy." Anne stated.

The afternoon started with the girls each getting ready for a semi-formal dinner. They dressed in provided dresses, did their hair, and were told a special chef was brought out for a six course French dinner. Each girl found a gown in their closet. They took turns in the two guest baths, showering and getting ready. The gowns had petticoats and hobnail boots. Sis came by each room already dressed.

"It is a Victorian themed dinner. Do you need help dressing?" She asked each of the girls and helped them get on the unfamiliar draping's of the Victorian era. Each had elbow length white gloves to wear also. Sis led the girls, once dressed and coiffed, to the formal dining room.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers