Mistress Sicily Ch. 04 - Stag Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray was there dressed in a Victorian Butler's suit. The difference was that the stiff pants had no crotch. His cage and brand were displayed for all. He had a towel draped over his arm and showed each of them individually to their seats. Pulling out the chair and pushing it in as they sat.

This time it was Anne that blushed seeing her father's hairless crotch with his cock trapped by steel. Once the four girls, Sis and Ron were seated Anne's mom entered with a Victorian server's outfit that had no breast covering and the dress was tied open exposing her front and rear.

Fran had a severe collar to keep her head forward and was unable to turn. A chain went from her nipple rings up through the front ring of the collar to each ring. Two other chains went from the individual nipple ring down to the front edge of a serving tray.

The other side of the tray was attached to her waist. Her arms were in a black leather binder behind her back. Another girl accompanied her with a marker to take drink orders. There was a magnum of champagne and 6 flutes on the tray.

Slut, as it said in red on her black collar had a red ball in her mouth held in place by a harness that covered her head. Two pads covered her eyes, so the accompanying girl led her with verbal commands and a leash.

Anne could see that every step and movement were a tug of war for her nipples. A second pair dressed the same came out and she had 6 bowls of hot water on her tray with another directing her. The champagne was approved by Ron and served to the rest. The dipping bowls were left with each guest, and the use was explained by Sis.

"After each course you can dip your fingers in the bowl and wash your hands. The napkin on your right is to dry them. The one on your left is your lap napkin. Three women wearing stunning hats and boots, but nothing else came out from the foyer with two violins and a cello.

A man in a top hat and boots with a silver cage had a bass and bow. They began to play while the group were served by the four servers. Special instructions were written on the breasts of the two tray servers by the others.

After the second course the breasts of the two were bright red from instructions being scrubbed from their skin after completion. The ballet boots the two wore caused more bounce the longer the evening went. Ann imagined the pain in her mother's nipples by the time the salmon was served for the main course. Dessert was a glass of port and tierra masseur. Anne and the rest were stuffed.

Sis declared the party started and the sauna, pool and game room open for the weekend.

"You will be woken at 7 to eat breakfast and begin to hydrate. We will start getting you dressed and ready at noon. You will spend the last hour from one until 2 hydrating and we will get you at the station dressed at 2:15 pm. The boys will be brought at 3." Sis explained as the table was being cleared.

"They have been locked up for a month and will have two purple pills in their system. They will get 30 minutes with each of you. There is a surprise for them and for you at the end, but you will finish after 3 hours." Sis continued to explain as a shot glass was dropped in front of each of the girls.

"Being gagged for 3 hours will dehydrate you. So be sure you are well hydrated." Sis finished as an unmarked bottle was brought by Slut and her attendant.

The shot made the girls' stomachs feel warm. The girls felt good after getting the Victorian dresses off and into a swimsuit.

When Anne arrived at the pool Fag Boy was fetching drinks from the bar. Slut was on her knees on the concrete with Ron's 9" cock in her throat and Sis pounding her asshole with a 9" pink dildo on a harness.

Anne's mom's fat tits swayed under her as Sis pounded her into Ron's cock and he pushed back onto Sis's fake cock. Anne thought to herself that her mom was probably in an ecstatic orgasmic state where she was overloaded with stimuli. Anne walked by and set her towel on a lounge chair.

Her father stopped next to her, and she said, "Pina Colada, Fag Boy!" He said nothing and went to fix it.

The four girls swam and decided to go play some pool in the game room. It started simple enough but turned into Rue and Ann vs Ruby and Dee in 8 ball. By the third game the girls were getting drunk.

Rue said, "Next game for suits."

They were all in swimsuits and Ron and Sis had retired an hour ago with Fag Boy and Slut in tow. The two other slave girls were still serving them drinks and snacks. The girls played for suits, then dares and the third and final game was called tongues.

A drunk Anne found herself in her bed with her maid of honor naked and eating at Anne's bald pussy to the second orgasm of the night an hour later. Rue had Dee in the same position in Dee's bed.

7 am came early and the girls groggily woke and walked through the shower. The bathroom already had four quarts of electrolytes out for each of them. Each had finished their first quart and were working on their second as they made their way to breakfast.

Anne wore a men's xl tee shirt and a pair of cotton panties. Rue was in sweatpants and a tee shirt. Ruby in sweats and a hoodie. Dee wore a long sweatshirt and panties. All four were slightly hung over but nothing like the boys.

The girls lazed away the morning taking an enema before noon, and noon had them back in swimsuits lounging in the hot tub and sunning by the pool. Slut took sandwich and drink orders. They finished the sandwiches and Sis called them together to discuss the afternoon and evening.

All four girls were on their fifth quart of electrolytes. She told them to slow down on the liquids and begin to get their costumes on after trying to use the bathroom.

Each girl's costume rings and posts were laid out on a satin cloth on the dresser in their rooms. Ann was thinking about the life her mother had chosen, to serve Ron and Sis with her body and soul. Ann slid the post behind her clit, the small white rings already in place on her labia spread her vagina open. She felt ready to give that same commitment to Jim. She was excited knowing that Jim and the other groomsmen were going to use her body for nothing but sexual need and pleasure in the coming hours.

Anne was going to be an unknown fuck tunnel, hot wet cum dump. She had to force the two fingers buried in her cunt to stop pumping. Slut showed up to help her dress. Lying on the floor, face down, Slut had a foot on her lower back as she tightened Ann's corset. For the first couple of moments breathing was a chore.

Anne got the feel for it. By the time she was booted up she was more comfortable with the breathing. The girls were all carrying their hoods but otherwise costumed up and gathered on the patio next to the pool. Ron had left to get the guys.

Sis took Dee and Ruby; Slut took Anne and Rue. Each girl was taken to her station. They had been set up the previous days. There was a large folding table at each station. A set of dildos, plugs, restraints, ropes, and punishment devices were arranged on each table.

Color coordinated leather padded wrist cuffs were placed on each girl. Each pair of boots had rings near the ankles for restraining. Sis's phone notified her that a car had passed the entrance gate, so she positioned each girl. They had been staged but remained loose to relax.

Now they were positioned for use and hoods/gags installed. Sis was amazed at the quantity of vaginal juices flowing from Ann. The girl was going to be a natural submissive for her son. She went to each girl and clipped a key on one of their rings. The keys were color coded.

Ron had arrived in the limo at one pm. He got the boys all corralled up and into the car by 1:30 headed back to the ranch. At 2 he handed each of the boys two purple pills. By the time they arrived at the ranch Jim and the rest could begin to feel the increased blood flow in their bodies by a slight headache and nasal congestion.

Ron told each, "a pair of gym shorts is all you will need. I, Sis, Slut and Fag Boy will each take you to your first station. The slut is there and tied for use. You will have half an hour with each of the four sluts. All three holes are available for use.

Each enema was cleansed less than an hour ago so no need to worry about messing from anal. There are choices laid out at each station. When the half hour is up someone will come to get you and escort you to the next station.

Water bottles are on each table at the station. Stay hydrated. The car pulled up to the house and the boys got out. They dressed in gym shorts and gathered at the pool. It was five minutes to three pm.

Sis was dressed in a black leather body suit. Jim chuckled in the full realization while walking out that his parents owned Anne's. They were collared and naked behind his mother in her dominatrix black body suit, high laced boots, stiletto heels, and coiled whip attached to a broad black belt around her waist. His father was in black leather pants, biker boots, bare torso and had a similar whip to his mother on a belt around his waist.

"I will take Jim to his slut; Ron will take Rob to his slut. Slut will deliver Rick to his and Fag Boy will get Jeff his slut. You will get 30 minutes with each girl. The identities are hidden so there is no removal of masks or hoods. Anything at the station can be used. These girls have signed a waiver of responsibility and understand that no safe words are in use today, please don't damage one permanently. A key to yours is attached to the first girl. Unlock when you get there and enjoy your sluts for the next three hours. Happy bachelor party." Sis told the four boys.

Sis took her son by the hand and walked him toward the arena. He saw his dad leading Rob into the horse barn. Slut was guiding Rick around the west side and Fag Boy had Jeff following him over the bank to the creek. It took a second for his eyes to adjust to the dimmer light of the breezeway for the arena Sis led him into the washing stalls and in the center of the first stall was the present for his party.

She wore white. Her arms were bound at the wrists with leather cuffs and a rope holding her strappado to the ceiling. Her shoulders were pulled backward and together by a tight leather belt. One held her elbows together as well. The red rubber lips around her mouth leaked a stream of drool to the concrete floor.

The red key he desired hung from a ring through her left nipple. Then he noticed the rings holding her pussy open for his use. He was straining against his cage, tugged her nipple painfully trying to get his key free from the ring. Her legs were held open by a spreader bar attached to her knees.

The plume of pink/red hair out of her hood was tied to the strap around her elbows holding her head back against the thick collar attached to the hood. Jim got the cage off as his mother disappeared around the corner. Jim did not see the eight cameras recording his party at each station.

Two tugs on his now free cock and it was hard. He slid into the gaping red lips coating his 8" love muscle with saliva. He pushed forward and felt the resistance of the girl's throat. This is the point where Ann would begin to gag. This girl continued to work the underside with her gem topped studs.

Her white eyes looked up at him pleading with him to push through the resistance. He complied and his cock was soon buried in the hot wet tunnel of her throat. After a month of celibacy, he had no staying power with the first. He held there and pumped into the slut's throat without concern for her breathing.

Anne could see them approach from the corner of her eye. She had never felt anything like when Sis strapped her arms tightly and pulled her shoulders back further than she thought was possible. Legs held spread, head back and helplessly pulled forward by her arms up to the ceiling.

Anne knew her place now. She was a natural bottom and would serve her husband as such. She hoped he would give her to his mom to play with occasionally. Now that he was here, she could not wait to be used by him.

Tugging on her nipple elicited a moan from deep inside her. He pushed his hard cock into her mouth, throat, balls on her chin and no more breathing. She had practiced for 2 months on deep throating without gag reflex. It worked she was afraid she was going to pass out as he was pumping hot fluid into her throat. When he finally pulled from her throat, she panted breaths as much her bound diaphragm would allow. The corset limited this greatly.

Jim never truly lost his erection. He slid into her wet gaping hole, exposed by the line of small white rings down each side of it.

"Get me good and wet bitch. That asshole is where I am going." Jim declared.

He pulled free and retrieved a bottle of gel lubricant from the table. Reentered her wet hole and started pushing lubricant into her asshole with his index finger. Then two fingers. He lined up his stiff cock and pushed on the brown ring.

Her squeal just begged him to push harder. He could feel the tight ring around his cock begin to give way. Anne had never let him in her ass. This ass felt very virginal. One of the girls from spring break had given him instructions on how to please a girl with anal sex.

He took the initial piercing of her hole slow like the girl told him. Pulling out he squirted more lubricant into the gaping hole left by his cock. A thin smear of blood was on the side of his rod. He snickered and pushed the lubricant, filling the hole inside with one hard push.

He felt the leaky cunt when his balls slapped it. That was bottom and the screams in her gag were music to his ears. He started a slow rhythm of in and out. Third stroke the scream was replaced by a moan. Just as he was getting ready to explode, she started grunting and shaking under him.

This put him over the top and he unloaded in her ass. Pulling free his cock was covered in lubricant and a sheen of her blood from slight tearing of the sphincter.

He stepped to her face and pushed his semi-erect member in and said, "Clean that off me bitch."

Anne did the best she could with her tongue. Her creamy ass displayed as it was, begged for him to mark it. He chose a bamboo rod from the table and quickly lay 10 stripes across the creamy mounds of her ass as his mother walked up to move him to the next slut. He saw Rob approaching with his dad. Fuck that guy was hung. If he took her ass it would tear for sure.

His mom took him over the bank down toward the creek. Jeff was being led over the hill in the direction of the arena by Slut. There was a girl with a dog hood on her legs had straps holding her heels against her ass. Her hands were in tan padded sleeves that were buckled to the back of her tan training collar. The pug looking hood attached to the same collar. She wore a tan fur body suit that looked like it had stays in it. Her pointed little tail stuck up in the back.

Jeff had been led to the first by Fag Boy. She was dressed as a pug dog. He saw his blue key hanging between her legs on a ring through her clit. She squealed and moaned against her tongue that was clipped to the heavy collar her chin rested in. Her smallish breasts hung under her, and she started moving away, swinging those breasts nicely.

He got the cage off and grabbed her leash. He hooked it over a branch on a tree pulling the collar tight against her throat. He was rocked hard from the pills he took. He settled in behind her rubbed his 6" cock up and down her open slit. Pressing against her opening she pushed back onto his cock.

Jeff reached underneath and played with her nipple rings and squeezed her breasts as he slowly fucked her from behind. It felt so good after a month of celibacy to have a warm cunt on his cock again. Her pussy was very tight and very wet. He pulled her tits back hard and emptied into her pussy. He softened slightly inside her warm center. Pulling back his cock fell from the wet hole, and he knee walked to her face.

"Clean it and get me hard again." Jeff demanded.

She did the best she could with her tongue hooked the way it was and when he had some firmness back in his member, he put his hands behind her head and fucked her face like it was a hole. Looking in her light brown eyes her throat and posts got him to the edge, and he pulled from her mouth shooting his load on her pug face. He then shoved his cock back into her throat and let her throat clean it the rest of the way.

Slut led Rick around the west side of the horse barn. A girl was hanging from a tree by a winch. The control was sitting on the table with the bondage implements on it. His little penis got hard just looking at her large breasts with red rings hanging from the nipples.

Her tongue was clipped to the collar that her jaw was down into. Two bright red rubies shown on silver posts on her tongue. Her pussy was held open by red rings and his green key hung from her clit. He very carefully removed the key.

He looked into her fire red eyes and said, "You may not feel much but I'll take care of that in a minute."

Her hands were directly over her head and attached to a bar. Her ankles were each, shoulder high and were attached to the end of the bar her hands were on. This made her asshole the lowest point on her body with her vagina slightly above it. He fingered her dripping hole and covered his 3" erection with her juices.

He slid into her hole easily. His lower abdomen ground on her clit while it felt like his finger was still sliding in and out of her pussy. When she orgasmed, she felt him release hot goo at the entrance to her vagina. He immediately knelt and began sucking his seed out of her pussy.

With it still in his mouth he stood up and using his tongue placed it on the back of her tongue in a submissive tongue kiss. He knelt back down and licked her asshole, fingering her cunt until she had another much larger orgasm. He then softly cleaned her again. Finished by sucking softly on her clit. Giving her a third orgasm before slut led him away.

Ron led Rob into the horse barn. In the stall was a girl in a bunny outfit. The platinum white hair out the top of the hood was braided and attached to the collar. The grey collar was topped with a grey and white bunny hood. The pink nose looked like it had a ring back through her nose.

Her mouth was held open by a large metal ring sewn in the hood with some floppy buck teeth. The enormous breasts hung from her position in the stall.

Her left arm was stretched forward at Rob's waist level and attached tight to a ring on one side of the stall. Her right leg was stretched back tight to the other side of the stall. Her right arm was tied tight to a third side of the stall and her left leg was on the ground holding her up, so her shoulders or hip did not dislocate.

Rob's white key hung from a grey ring through her left nipple. Rob thought the tits needed a little help, so he grabbed a 1/4" cotton rope from the table and wrapped the left breast six times tightly. Then the rope crossed her sternum and wrapped the right breast tightly. He tied it in the center. The breasts quickly started to turn purple.

The nipples now distended, and the covered areola became more pointed. She moaned as Rob slapped the tits making them sway in their new full water balloon state. He removed the key from the now full and very hard nipple. Removed his cage and stood at her head.

Inserting his cock through the ring he began to fuck her face to harden his cock. He was able to force it down her screaming throat once he was hard. The pills had kicked in and he moved to the well ringed pussy. She was straining to use her tied arms and leg to maintain balance on her left leg. It was not helping that her cunt was being torn open by a giant cock on a large man.

Rob's cock was filling her up and she tasted blood in her throat. Rob unloaded inside the hot wet glove of a pussy and felt the jism squeezing around his cock as he got rid of a month of frustration. He went back to her face and began again in earnest to fuck the bunny throat. As he fucked her head the tits would swing and bang his thighs. Getting his second he left his cock buried in her tattered throat, unloading into her rearranged guts.