Mistress Sicily Ch. 04 - Stag Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron had taken Rob to his future daughter-in-law and left him to wreck her after Jim had finished. The white damsel had spunk leaking from her asshole. Rob decided his signature today was going to be leaving them with sore tied purple breasts. He gave these ample tits the same treatment as before and since her asshole was already oozing her decided to add some to it.

He lubed up three fingers and began to stretch her in readiness. His other hand was busy pushing three in and out of her gaping cunt. He rubbed some lube on his pill enhanced cock and began to push her brown hole open. She was alternately moaning and squealing. He grabbed her ballooned breasts and started to stroke his way into her colon. He found her gaping cunt with his ball sack.

He was fully in and as he pulled back the hole stayed open for him to plunge right back in. He reached around her hip and began to rub on her ringed clit as he stroked her back end. She erupted in orgasm. It was a squirter and the fluids flowed down her legs and into her boots. The spasms milked his cock empty. He walked to her head and used her mouth and tongue to clean himself. Seeing the bright welts on her ass he took the same instrument and did five on the top of the breasts and five on the bottom. Each split the skin and left bright red bruises.

Each of the guys used each of the girls. Ron was releasing each girl from her station. He had taken two purple pills just before moving Rob to the pug station. Ron started with his new daughter-in-law. He was going to fuck each girl as he let them loose. Rick had cleaned her out after Jim and Rob both used her asshole.

Rick had cleaned up the brown hole and given her an orgasm after he shot his little load in her vagina. Her orgasm came from him sucking his own out of her. Ron pulled his leather pants down and pounded one out into her pussy. She was thrashing wildly as her breasts hurt, her ass hurt and now her pussy was hurting. He finished by cleaning in her mouth. He took down the strappado rope and unhooked her wrists.

"You are not to remove anything until Sis allows it. Go to the patio by the pool and stand where she tells you to." Ron told her.

He used Ruby the same way and released her with the same instructions. Rue he lowered her down as Rick was walking away after cleaning the other three's deposits from her pussy and asshole. No one had used her mouth because lowering took time. Ron did.

Once her ass was on the ground, he stopped the winch and used her mouth and throat like he had used the other two's pussies. Watching her red eyes roll back as her breath would run out before he pulled back to keep her conscious was delicious to the sadistic dominant.

The last time he let her pass out because he was mid orgasm. While she was unconscious, he undid her bondage, and she came to while he was getting ready to start hitting her with a cane. He gave the instructions and walked to Dee.

He freed her arms and legs, used her mouth like Rue's but there was very little jism left in his balls. He orgasmed in her throat, but she was able to take the abuse better than the larger girl. He walked her on her leash back to the patio. The boots were difficult for her on the grass. She fell three times.

The boys were sitting in deck chairs. Sis lined the girls up and told them to stand still. She stood behind Anne. Ron stood behind Ruby. Fag Boy stood behind Rue and Slut stood behind Dee.

Sis had each one unlace the hoods, unzip them from the collars, remove the nose rings. She counted to five and the hoods were removed. The boys had no idea it was the wedding party.

Jim looked at Ann, "I thought you guys were at a spa weekend in Boca Raton. What happened to that?"

Ann was working her jaw and unwinding the rope around her sore bruised tits.

"I did not want you fucking a random stranger and the girl's agreed. My mom, "Slut" helped me set it up with Mistress and now I know how dominant you are and submissive I am."

Anne walked to her future husband and knelt before him. She put her hands behind her back, lifted her chin to his knees.

"Will you take me as your slave?"

Jim held out his hand over her head. His mother handed him the white leash to go with the collar.

He stood, clicked it into place and said, "You deserve to be punished for keeping secrets. We will discuss soon, what type of slave you are to be to me!"

She crawled and he walked headed to the playroom off the end of the arena.

Sis walked over to Rick.

"Stand up and drop those shorts." Rick complied and Sis put his little cage back on him and wrapped a collar around his neck in bright pink. It said, Sissy across the front.

"Get on your hands and knees. She clipped a pink leash on his collar and a tan one on Dee as she walked to her.

"Crawl slut." Dee dropped to her hands and knees they followed the disappearing ass of Anne to the arena. The other two girls got out of their costumes and crawled into the hot tub naked. Rob and Jeff followed suit.

"Fag Boy and Slut. Fetch them food and drink then bring it out to the playroom for us. Ron followed his wife and her two new possessions.