Mistress Suzi's Sissy

Story Info
Wife fulfils husbands sissy fantasy..and some!
2.2k words
4.39
29.1k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your cage on while I am walking the dog. While your at it, Put the vibrating plug in as well."

Words I always hear in my head when I am feeling horny and you are getting ready to take the dog out, but today you have seemed to read my mind.

"OK" I say as my heart is pumping so hard I swear you can hear it!

"Suspenders, basque and stockings as well, fuck it I want you fully made up you sissy bitch!!"

What the fuck! My heart is racing now!

"OK"

"Don't ok me you fucking pathetic little bitch!

"It's yes Mistress Suzi from now on!"

"Y..yes Mistress Suzi.."

I answer weakly, shocked and excited in equal measure.

I hear the gate shut and set about getting dressed up as ordered. I wash myself out so that I'm ready for Mistress Suzi. She hates it if I get messy!

I am already hard but I know I am not allowed to wank yet! She will know if I do. I have to wait until my cock goes soft, so I lay out my basque, suspenders and stockings on the bed. This makes me hard again!

Eventually I go soft, time for the pink plastic cage I bought. I slip my heavy balls into the outer ring thinking of anything other then what I am doing or what my happen so I don't get hard again! Now the cage goes over my cock, squeezing it into place despite my ever growing election.

Locked!

Now the vibrating butt plug. It's pretty small and goes in easily. I have had practice!

I don't dare turn it on in case I cum! And Mistress Suzi would be angry about a waste of good cum!

Make up first! I love wearing make up it's a totally beautiful feeling. The mascara, the lipstick, bright red of course and then perfume.

I giggle a little at how stupid I look but ignore that feeling.

I slip into my basque and put on my best black stockings. I wish I had time to paint my nails! Bright red would be my colour of choice for a slutty whore look.

Next is my wig, black and shoulder length, and then my shoes. I LOVE my shoes, high heels with a zip on the side. Soooo comfortable!!

I totter downstairs and sit waiting. I hear the gate shut and hear Mistress Suzi sort out the dog with his treat. After a few very long minutes she walks in and looks at me.

"Good girl, make me some tea and toast while I wee" she orders me.

I obey.

We eat some toast and drink our hot drinks. My lipstick leaves its tell tale mark on the cup. I always find this arousing, I don't know why.

" Is the plug in?"

"Yes Mistress Suzi"

"Good, go upstairs!"

I do as I am told, as I walk up the stairs she slaps my arse hard.

"Move you sissy bitch!"

I move as quickly as my heels allow! I lay on the bed. Mistress Suzi is rummaging about in the bag that holds all our dirty little secrets! She pulls out the satin ties and orders me to spread my legs. She ties my high heeled feet to one bed post and then the other. Next she ties my hands so that I am spread eagled and captive!

She pulls out a new blindfold and my mind races! This is new! She covers my eyes and its completely dark.

"W...what do you have in mind. Mistress Suzi?"

A stinging slap across my face tells me to shut the fuck up. I hear her leave the room. I am left alone in the dark, tied up and my cock hard in its cage aching to be released!

After a while I hear her enter the room and whisper close to my ear.

"Open that pretty little slut mouth!"

I open it, heart pounding in my ears.

" I have to go out to the opticians so I thought you might like to suck on my worn knickers!"

She stuffs them in my mouth. I can smell her pussy and her..

"Yes, I pissed all over them for you, enjoy my taste you fucking pervert!" She laughs as I struggle to take it all in. She then puts my headphones over my ears and connects to my phone.

"hmmm.. I know.."

She sticks on some porn. I can hear people fucking or sucking. Groans and grunts! Then the butt plug starts!

Drrrrrr, drrrrrr drrrrr...DRRRRR, DRRRR DRRRRR

Then she's gone. I am laying there, I can't see anything and all I can hear is some unknown porn stars fucking!

I am dressed up like a sissy slut and my arse is in buzzing! Literally!

I lay there with my imagination going wild!

Will she be back in 20 minutes or an hour! I am drunk on her piss and pussy juice that assault my senses. I can see her in my mind pissing on her knickers and then wiping them deep in her pussy so that I have no option but to soak it all up in my hungry lipsticked sissy mouth!

I lose myself on the steady rhythm of the vibrations in my aching arse. Waiting for the big vibrations to hit. I have no control over what happens. My cock is limp and leaking precum which I am desperate to taste. My balls are heavy and aching.

I lose track of time and must have dozed off. I wake to the continuous sounds of someone sucking a cock in my headphones. The vibrations in my bum have faded as the charge must be running out.

My mouth is dry as a desert! I try to manoeuvre the knickers out to get some air in my mouth and they are whipped out of my mouth!

She must be back! How long has she been there?

Waiting

Watching!

I go to say something but my mouth is to dry. I feel a hand under my chin and I can smell her as she let's a mouthful of water cascade from her mouth into mine!

"You're back Mistress Suzi!"

She whips the headphones off my head and I can hear her moving but she doesn't answer. My mind is racing, it's all over the place!

Is it her? Is it..

She props my head up with some pillows.

I feel her thighs either side of my head as she lowers her pussy onto my mouth. I can smell her! She must have cycled as her pussy has that lovely sweaty smell that I love! She grinds herself into my mouth and nose! I lap her up but also slightly annoyed that my lipstick will be a mess!!

She is burying herself so deep into me I think I might die! What a way to go! Her pussy is swollen as I suck and lick eagerly. I can feel her cumming. She is fucking my face so hard as she cums!

She climbs off and I hear her go to the bathroom. She comes back and wipes my mouth down and reapplies my lipstick!!

"Thank you Mistress Suzi"

"Ssshhh sissy" She whispers

She starts to take the plug out, it has died now. And waves it under my nose!

"Wanna taste arse cum you sissy slut?"

She holds it to my mouth and pinches my nose so my mouth opens!

My mouth is now full of butt plug with my own juices! What has happened to my wife! Mistress Suzi has happend to my wife!

I hear her moving around, unable to speak and then I feel the restraints loosening on my hands, thank fuck they were killing me.

She undoes my legs next and then she ties my arms together and orders me to get on all fours. I feel the delightful cold lube as she starts to finger my arse. She is wearing latex gloves!

She slips in a finger, nice and deep. I groan with my mouth still full of butt plug!

2 fingers going in and out rhythmically, probing me inside.

Now 3 fingers...is she going to try all of them! She is taking her time, patiently working my bum to make it loose. I can see her in my mind, closing her hand into a better shape to try 4 fingers. My mind is everywhere, the scent of pussy, piss and arse cum are intoxicating.

"Yes!" she exclaims.

"You hungry little arse whore! That's my whole fist in there!"

She sounds so fucking happy she has her fist in my sissy arse. She has tried before but never got the whole hand in!

I am lost! I can feel her in me, clenching and unclenching! Probing all around in me!

I am ready to explode in an explosion of cum. At this point I would do anything to please her! Anything!

She withdraws her fist 👊

I am a sex slave, I am her sex slave!

She steps into her harness and her cock is ready to pound my pussy!

"Stand up" she orders me.

I am still blindfolded and in my heels she has to reach up to readjust the blindfold so it's completely dark again. My hands tied she leads to the end of the bed and I can feel her undo my zips on my shoes.

"Take them off"

I obey, albeit a little sad as I do love those fuckme heels!

"kneel down"

I kneel down, I can feel the yoga mat under my knees?

She puts her cock to my mouth and tells me to give her cock a good seeing to. I oblige.

My cock hungry slut mouth opens and takes in her cock. She holds my head and thrusts deeper into my mouth. She is getting her revenge on me for the all the times I have done this to her!

She forces her cock in my mouth, deeper than ever before as I gag and worry about my mascara!

Girl problems hey!

My jaw is aching but I don't want to stop.

"Little sissy wants a real cock doesn't she!"

"Yes Mistress Suzi!" I reply pathetically as she takes it out for just long enough for me to answer!

She continues to fuck my mouth for ages until I think I am going to be sick!

She stops and laughs at me.

"Good little sissy whore!"

Now she tells me to crawl backwards towards the wall. She has placed the Jeff Styker cock on the wall!!

Holy fuck! I have never managed to get this monster in me! My heart is racing faster than it ever has and I briefly wonder how she will explain this to the paramedics!

Cold lube on my pussy, 3 fingers go straight in. My pussy is desperate now. She straddles me and puts her cock into me.

A long slow deep thrust, then out, nearly all the way and then back in slowly, all the way. She does this for a while and I can feel my cheeks glowing and my cock twitching!

"Now, for the beast!"

She guides me back onto the biggest dildo I have ever bought! I don't think it will ever fit!

She is so gentle and sweet and she works that monster into me, bit by bit.

I feel my body arch, as it enters me. More lube and she is guiding it in!

I now have it in so start to slowly push back in it as it fills me up!

"You really are a cock whore aren't you sissy!"

I go to answer but before I can say yes Mistress she shoves her cock in my mouth and fucks me with all her might!

My mouth is full, my pussy is really fucking full with this monster cock! I am shaking as she fucks me like a cheap whore.

Gagging

Spitting

Moaning

Shaking uncontrollably, deep in my muscles but she doesn't stop.

"Is that good you fucking slut?"

"Have you ever had as good a fucking from your trannies whores have ya!

" SUCK MY COCK YOU SISSY WHORE" She demands!

I am helpless to answer, full with cock and ecstasy! I am shaking as my cock explodes all over her yoga mat!

So much fucking cum!

She takes her cock out of my mouth and pushes my face into the cum.

"Lick it up sissy, lick it all up and hold it in your mouth!"

I obey.

My mouth full of my own cum and my pussy full of Jeff Strykers monster cock, my lipstick all over my face and mascara running down my cheeks!

"Open wide bitch!"

I open and allow her cock back in my mouth. She slowly fucks my mouth again forcing me to swallow my own cum.

"You like that don't you sissy?"

I try to nod but she thrusts her cock fully into my mouth until I have swallowed every last drop of cum.

"Well whose a good girl?

I collapse on the floor, and soak in all the smells and tastes she has subjected me to today.

"SHOWER" She orders.

I obey!