Mistress Tatiana of Brazil Ch. 02

Story Info
Bisexual Haitian man bangs Brazilian dominatrix.
2.1k words
1.2
4.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

In the world of BDSM, there are lots of dominant men and an equal or greater number of submissive women. Comparatively, there are far more submissive men than there are dominant women. This leads the submissive men to be constantly on the prowl for the dominant women that they crave. The competition for mistresses, dominatrices and the like among submissive men is fierce. Not only do they have to compete with each other, but they must compete with macho, dominant guys who think female dominants are theirs for the taking.

Stevenson Moor is a newcomer to BDSM as well as a man of many passions, which is understandable since this proud son of Jamaica is forthrightly Bisexual. While Stevenson studies at the University of Ottawa in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, the brother is exploring his sexuality. The island of Jamaica, Stevenson's birthplace is way too conservative when it comes to sexual expression. The brother is having a blast in the Canadian Capital, where, among consenting adults, basically anything goes...

The world of BDSM utterly fascinates Stevenson, who has begun to explore it under the moniker SlyGamer1995. The brother has begun attending BDSM-themed munches all over the City of Ottawa, from the ones taking place at chic restaurants on Bank Street to those happening in the By Ward Market. While attending such an event, Stevenson/SlyGamer1995 came across a woman whom he simply could not forget. A mysterious South American beauty known only as Mistress Tatiana...

Stevenson likes both women and men, but what really drives him is a challenge. Every Bisexual man knows that to entice a random man into sex all it takes is a certain specific type of eye contact, followed by a risqué encounter in an even more risqué place. Women make men work to get pussy, while men who like men are practically begging for the dick every chance they get. As a Bisexual man who likes challenges, Stevenson finds his fancy tickled by bossy, enigmatic women who are not easy to get into bed...

Witness the male primal urge in play as Stevenson Moor, a big and tall BDSM novice of Jamaican descent goes after Mistress Tatiana of Brazil, the alluring South American beauty who stole his heart. Well, to be certain, Stevenson has been utterly mesmerized by Mistress Tatiana's big beautiful Brazilian ass ever since he first laid eyes on her. For the moment, everyone's favorite Bisexual has decided that the fellas can wait. Stevenson simply must have some of Mistress Tatiana's goodies...

Stevenson has a thing for Mistress Tatiana but that hasn't changed who or what he is, a Bisexual adventurer who loves the thrill of the chase. The brother still has his fun and games with various individuals across the City of Ottawa, for many of the locals are drawn to the imposing and ruggedly handsome Afro-Caribbean stud. There's Lucien Gaudet, a portly French Canadian dude who works for Canada Revenue Agency in downtown Ottawa and has a thing for tall, masculine Black men.

Stevenson finds Lucien Gaudet utterly repugnant and enjoys tormenting the bozo. On the surface, Lucien appears to be the picture of respectability. Lucien has a wife, Mildred, and two daughters. Nobody knows that Lucien, a married man and father, loves Black dick more than he loves oxygen. For Stevenson, a strong Black man asserting his natural dominance over a freaky, fake-smiling, passive aggressive white Canadian person is simply the natural order of things...

"Yes, Master, I will do as you command," Lucien told Stevenson during their last encounter. Stevenson/SlyGamer1995 showed up at Lucien's townhouse in the Glebe Area of Ottawa and ordered his slave to service him. After offering his master some red wine, Lucien got on his knees, unzipped Stevenson's leather pants and began sucking his long and thick dark dick. Stevenson grinned as the chubby, bald-headed, meek French Canadian began sucking his dick like there was no tomorrow...

"Damn right," Stevenson growled as Lucien deep-throated his long and thick Jamaican dick. Lucien sucked Stevenson's dick until he came, and when he did, he sucked every last drop of his precious masculine seed. After Lucien sucked his big dark dick good and proper, Stevenson put the chubby Frenchman on all fours and proceeded to beat his ass with his leather belt. Lucien howled in pain as Stevenson gave him a sound beating, and then fucked him.

"Oh shit," Lucien squealed as Stevenson shoved his big dark dick up his ass, after putting on a condom of course. Stevenson gripped Lucien's hips and fucked him roughly, loving the way the French Canadian punk squealed while getting fucked. It didn't take Stevenson long to get his nut, and he pulled his big dark dick out of Lucien's now gaping asshole. Stevenson noticed that he and Lucien had made a mess on Lucien's basement floor while fucking, and smirked as he thought of a solution.

"For your time and troubles," Stevenson told Lucien, patting his head in a condescending manner before tossing him forty bucks to buy some floor wax fluid to clean up the mess. Rich white dudes like Lucien think they run the world, and Stevenson loves to remind them that they're bitches and nothing less. All the money and power in the cosmos cannot change a person's real self, and Stevenson knows that deep down, Lucien is a bitch. Case fucking closed.

Stevenson has fun with Lucien and a few others like him, but dominant women in the world of BDSM hold a special attraction for him. Stevenson is fascinated with Mistress Tatiana, the curvaceous lady from Brazil who is making waves in the Ottawa BDSM scene. Mistress Tatiana is popular in online fetish spots, and on many of them, she's posted photos and videos of herself dominating her male and female slaves. The lady has a special appeal which Stevenson really appreciates, hence why he went after her.

"For the last time, Stevenson, I am not looking for a submissive," Mistress Tatiana said, in that charming Brazilian accent which he found so damn sexy. Decked out in a dark jacket over a long-sleeved shirt, too-tight blue jeans and boots, her long dark hair flowing down her shoulders, Mistress Tatiana looked like she meant business. Of course, this is one of about a thousand things which Stevenson found simply irresistible about her...

"Understood, ma'am, friendship is all I seek with you," Stevenson replied, smiling at the bodacious, curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired South American beauty standing before him. Mistress Tatiana looked at Stevenson and wondered what this tall, dark-skinned, intense brother from the Afro-Caribbean world could be thinking. As a dominatrix, Mistress Tatiana has become a great reader of both women and men, and she had a bad feeling about Stevenson, the proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing...

"Alright," Mistress Tatiana said, and Stevenson smiled and offered her a drink. They were at a play party for female dominants and their male admirers. Nearby, a curvy Black woman named Mistress Noire dominated her submissive, a tall, skinny Latino guy named Gustavo. Mistress Tatiana nodded appreciatively as Mistress Noire fucked Gustavo with a strap-on dildo after bending him over a table. Stevenson looked at the scene, smiled, and then nodded at Mistress Tatiana. This one really wants me, Mistress Tatiana thought.

Mistress Tatiana found herself curious about Steven/SlyGamer1995, this tall, dark and handsome Black man whom so many people in the BDSM community didn't quite know what to make of. Everyone knows that Steven swings both ways, but in Mistress Tatiana's experience, a lot of men who claim to be Bisexual either settle down with a woman or pick sides and choose to be with a man. Steven's back and forth between the sexes had been going on for a long time and showed no signs of slowing down. This is something which Mistress Tatiana found intriguing...

"Ma'am, please dance with me," Steven asked Mistress Tatiana, as they went over to a different section where music was playing. Grinning, Mistress Tatiana watched as Steven curtsied then offered her his hand, which she took. They began dancing while Jesse J's Do It Like A Dude played in the background. Steven and Mistress Tatiana did the bump and grind while the music played, ignoring the screams of submissive men getting tortured by dominant women all around them...

"Steven, they say you like the fellas, I want to see if you can eat pussy," Mistress Tatiana whispered into his ear. Steven looked at the tall, curvy South American dominatrix and grinned. They went to a secluded booth, and once there, Mistress Tatiana sat on the table and pulled down her leather skirt, revealing thick thighs and a hairy pussy. Steven looked at Mistress Tatiana's hairy pussy and licked his lips hungrily. This was going to be fun...

"Yes ma'am," Stevenson said as he knelt before Mistress Tatiana, spreading her thick golden thighs wide open. The Afro-Caribbean stud inhaled the sexy Brazilian lady's scent, smiled and then buried his face between her legs. Mistress Tatiana sighed happily as Stevenson began eating her pussy. When he began fingering her pussy while sucking on her clit, Mistress Tatiana let out a sharp squeal. For a dude who swings both ways, Stevenson was surprisingly good when it comes to eating pussy, much to Mistress Tatiana's sheer delight...

"Hmm, don't stop," Mistress Tatiana ordered, and Stevenson heeded the Brazilian dominatrix's command, eating her hairy, wet pussy like a hungry man. Mistress Tatiana rubbed her nipples and licked her lips, loving what Stevenson was doing to her. She felt a pleasant tingle down below as the handsome Black gentleman sucked on her clit and fingered her pussy. A sharp scream shot out of Mistress Tatiana's as she came, thanks to Stevenson's vaginal tongue-lashing...

"Delicious," Stevenson told Mistress Tatiana, after the South American dominatrix came down from cloud nine. She looked at Stevenson and grinned in an almost feral manner. Stevenson nearly gasped as Mistress Tatiana grabbed his dick and began stroking him. As the world's favorite switch-hitter looked on, the Brazilian dominatrix got on her knees and took his long and thick dark dick into her mouth. Stevenson inhaled sharply as the sexy, bossy South American gal began sucking his dick like there was no tomorrow. Who says dreams can't come true?

"Fuck me," Mistress Tatiana told Stevenson, after giving his hard, dark dick a long lick. Stevenson looked at her, this wild woman who was so damn freaky and deliciously bossy. Mistress Tatiana excited Stevenson more than the other ladies or the fellas he usually dealt with. When Mistress Tatiana got back on the table and turned around, shaking her big and beautiful Brazilian booty for him, Stevenson grinned. Things were looking up...

"As you wish, ma'am," Stevenson told Mistress Tatiana, admiring that big round ass of hers. Dominant or not, women have their needs and Stevenson knows how to handle feisty dames like Mistress Tatiana. Grinning, Stevenson playfully smacked Mistress Tatiana's big round ass, and then rubbed his hard dick against her. After putting on a condom, Stevenson pushed his dick into her pussy, and Mistress Tatiana let out a deep sigh. She began grinding against his groin, welcoming his hard dick inside of her. She hadn't had any good dick in a while...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Mistress Tatiana squealed as Stevenson gripped her hips and slammed his big dark dick into her pussy. Watching Mistress Tatiana's big round ass grind against his groin gave Stevenson a great visual to work with. The Jamaican brother rammed his dick into the Brazilian lady's pussy like there was no tomorrow. Mistress Tatiana moaned deeply as Stevenson fucked her with authority and passion. He wasn't afraid of her bossiness or her status in the BDSM community. Nope, he fucked her good and he fucked her roughly, just the way she liked it...

"Suck my dick," Stevenson told Mistress Tatiana, after fucking her for a long while, until the curvaceous, big-bottomed Brazilian dominatrix seemingly tapped out. Stevenson grinned at Mistress Tatiana, who locked eyes with him. Stevenson, who firmly believes that both women and men, of all races, must yield to the power of Black masculinity, stared Mistress Tatiana down. Smiling, Mistress Tatiana grabbed his dick and began sucking him off. Stevenson exhaled sharply and relaxed, enjoying what Mistress Tatiana was doing for him. The South American dominatrix sucked off the Afro-Caribbean Bisexual stud until he came, then she drank his seed...

"Dammit, Steven, you were good, we should hook up again sometime," Mistress Tatiana told him, at the end of the night. Stevenson smiled at Mistress Tatiana and kissed her on the forehead. They weren't friends or lovers, and he wasn't about to become one of her submissive playthings, nor was he offering to become her master or anything of the sort. Stevenson nodded at Mistress Tatiana, wished the lady a good night and handed a Capital Taxi driver two twenties before tapping on the car hood. Mistress Tatiana smiled at Stevenson as the car sped away from the street. Another great night, Stevenson thought to himself as he headed to the Train. Time to go home...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers