Mistress to Slave, A Lost Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress" and realized everything going on in the dungeon was recorded.

"You had those clamps on for 45 minutes and never moved. Cost me a bet with Lucy. She said you'd last as long as necessary out of stubbornness, I said 10 minutes max. Don't you have anything to say Slave?" Before I could reply She said, "never mind slave, I know, you were trying to please me. On your knees, now" She shouted.

Shaking from the pain and tears rolling down my cheeks, I thought about my slaves, and a feeling of shame washed over me. Mistress knew exactly what she was doing! Push me to the edge then show a little mercy.

I'd always pushed my slaves to the edge, but there was no mercy. I'd done all this and more to them, never thinking about their pain or humiliation, not caring if they were cold, frightened, desperate for a break. All I cared about was they were my property to do with as I pleased.

I was merciless and sadistic. It was right and just to be at the mercy of Mistress Christine. The only thing more just would have been to suffer this punishment at the hands of my former slaves.

Lucy came in and Mistress said "stress, pain, humiliation."

"Yes Mistress" Lucy replied with a bit of laughter mixed in.

Mistress left the dungeon and Lucy turned her attention to me. "On your feet, slave, "she ordered, and beat me with the cane until I was in position. Legs spread wide, hands behind my back, head bowed.

She called for her assistant, and in walked Tess, a young woman who belonged to Mistress but had been given to Lucy. I remembered Tess from the kitchen that first night. She was standing just behind Lucy, and, unlike the other slaves, she never looked at me. Maybe Lucy ordered her not to. Whatever the reason, I felt hopeful about being left in her care.

"Listen carefully girl" Lucy said to her, "this bitch is yours tonight. She will obey you as she would Mistress. Do with her as you wish, a thank you gift for serving me so well. Just remember Tess, this slave hates being wet and cold so you will keep her wet and cold until we tell you to stop. Also, when you punish her, don't leave permanent marks."

"Yes ma'am, Miss Lucy, thank you ma'am."

I was wrong, Tess was not going to provide any comfort to me. She was about to become my torturer.

Lucy and Tess pulled a very large fan over and put it in front of me, then Tess brought in another fan and placed it behind me, and last, a rather large hose. Lucy turned both fans on high, looked at me, laughed, and left the dungeon.

Tess walked over to me, pulling the hose behind her. "I've never had any interaction with you so I don't have a personal gripe with you, slave. I do have a very strong desire to please Mistress and Miss Lucy. They want you to suffer, so you will. Put your hands up and stand still."

Not sure how to address her, I just did as I was told and kept my mouth shut. Tess shackled my wrists above my head, the shackles attached to chains hanging from the ceiling beams.

"The water comes out of this hose fast and hard. Since your ankles are not secured and you are on tip toes, it will probably knock you around. Just remember, the harder it is on you, the better it is for me, and by the way, you will call me Miss or Miss Tess. Any questions slave?"

"No Miss Tess, no questions. Thank you, Miss Tess."

The water hit me like needles all over my naked body. Miss Tess was right, the pressure made me swing from my wrists, spin over and over, and cry out in pain. She turned on both fans and, in a few seconds, I was shivering. Once the fans dried most of my body, the hose was back on and I was drenched again. I lost track of how many times we repeated this torture, water, fans, water, fans.

Miss Tess left the fans blowing on my wet, naked body, and me shivering in the dungeon. As awful as it was, I preferred it to the pain of every other punishment I'd been subjected to so far. However, wet and cold, I was still miserable.

"I've invited very special guests to a dinner party." Mistress grabbed my chin and pulled my head up, "Look at me Slave" she commanded and I slowly raised my eyes to look into hers.

"You will serve all of my guests and submit to their demands and desires. If you fail to please everyone completely, they will punish you. If you make any mistakes, they will punish you. If you are perfect, they will punish you. For you, slave, the evening will be one of punishment. Only your behavior will determine the severity."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress" was the only thing I could say. I lowered my eyes and was slapped across the face again.

Mistress was walking toward the dungeon door when Lucy came in. "Chain her on her knees. Let them see this pathetic slave with bruises and lash marks. Put a spreader bar between her knees, wide, so her hips ache. Also, use rope to tie her hands behind her back and run it around her neck a few times, then back to her wrists. Don't choke her to death, just make sure she's very uncomfortable. No sleeping tonight."

"Yes Mistress" Lucy replied, and I was sure I heard a smile in her voice.

I spent the night dozing and waking. Mistress was very good at punishment. My hips and back ached, my knees were bruised and my shoulders throbbed. The skin on my neck and wrists felt raw. As the dungeon door opened, I thought it was time to be prepared for the dinner party. It was preparation but not the shower I was hoping for.

Glenn and Damien released me from bondage, removed the spreader bar, and led me to a table on the far side of the dungeon. For the next few hours I was fucked, made to suck cock, lots of slapping, and spanking all over my ass, tits and cunt. They took pleasure in fucking me in the ass, aware I was still sore from the first time. Lucy finally came in and sent them on their way.

"There will be lots of time to play with this slut later. Now she has a very special party to prepare for."

"Yes, ma'am Lucy" said Damien as he and Glenn walked away laughing.

I was allowed to shower. The water stung my neck and wrists, rubbed raw from the rope. Once bathed, Lucy gave me an energy bar and more water.

Again, chained, arms stretched so high I was on tip toes. The sting of the single tail radiated across my bare skin, again, front and back.

"Spread those legs, slave."

"Yes ma'am" I replied and spread them until they were far enough apart to please Miss Lucy. Next was the cane followed by the riding crop. Lucy stepped back and looked me over with a sadistic smile on her face.

I thanked her for each punishment and thought, as she admired her work, she must be finished." I was wrong. Lucy slapped me across the face until my cheeks burned, then took the single tail again and whipped my cunt.

"By this evening, you'll be very colorful. Red cuts, blue and purple bruises. No matter where Mistress' dinner guests touch you, it will be painful."

"Yes ma'am, thank you, ma'am" was all I could say. She just laughed and left the dungeon.

Bound, naked, cold, afraid. I knelt in the dining room, knees spread, back straight, hands behind my head, fingers laced, head up, eyes down. I didn't know how much time had passed when Lucy came in to take me to the bathroom.

"Mistress doesn't want any accidents tonight."

"Yes ma'am" I replied.

Lucy told me Mistress was in the viewing room with her guests, watching video of me in the dungeon. I was almost relieved. At least they've already seen me naked, submissive, and being punished. In an odd sort of way, I felt less embarrassed.

She returned me to the dining, put an earpiece in my ear, and covered my head with a sensory deprivation hood, different from any I'd seen. This one had a very large opening for my mouth and nose. It cut into me at the top of my cheek bones and was painfully tight around my eyes and ears. I couldn't see, and only Mistress and Lucy could talk to me thru a communicator.

Lucy explained that guests would tell her what they wanted and she would relay their orders. Some of the guests were very good at making their wishes known, without words.

The first order was to stand up, which was difficult.

Lucy said "let's go slave, Mistress has some jewelry for you."

Once again, there was that awful pain as clover clamps were attached to my nipples and labia. Weights were added to each set. I just kept thanking Mistress, over and over.

One final order from Mistress. "You will say thank you ma'am as each guest gives you her attention."

"Yes Mistress."

Lucy led me to the guests, one by one. I was turned to face them, standing with my legs spread wide, hands behind my back. Because of the hood I was ordered to keep my head up at all times. The guests had their fun pulling the chains on both nipple and labia clamps, lifting the weights and letting them drop.

I was, among other things, fondled, spanked, tits slapped and cunt fingered. I just kept saying thank you, ma'am over and over, over.

When all dinner guests were finished with me, Lucy took me back to the dungeon. I was glad to have the hood off. It was hot and hard to breathe, even with my mouth uncovered.

She blindfolded me and I was returned to Mistress and her guests.

"On your knees slave" Mistress ordered. "My guests have requested to be serviced by you. Lucy will give you your instructions for each guest. If you fail to please them, they have my permission to punish you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress" I replied.

With a tug on my leash, Lucy said "crawl slave, hands and knees." I knelt before guest #1, her hands grabbed my head and pulled it forward until my lips and nose were between her legs. Without thinking I started to lick and suck the warm, wet opening. She pushed my head harder into her so I shoved my tongue inside, sliding my mouth back and forth, trying to do for her what I'd made my slaves do for me.

There was no talking, but as I progressed around the room, there were moans. I licked a few assholes, something I'd never done, and ate a lot of pussy. I enjoyed the shaved pussies very much. A few guests had me suck on their nipples while fingering their pussies, after which I was made to lick their juices from my fingers. The last guest I serviced just wanted her feet kissed and toes sucked.

It was humiliating enough to be crawling from guest to guest, doing their bidding in a very personal way, but then a terrible thought sent fear through my entire body. Could these dinner guests be Mistresses from Club Domina?

Was I being used by people who once were friends, who had been guests in my home? There was no way to tell. The only sounds were occasional moans, not enough to recognize voices. It had to be Mistresses, what other reason would there be to hide their identity? My shame and humiliation kept growing.

Lucy once again led me back to the dungeon, removed my blindfold and sent me to the shower. As an act of kindness, when Lucy removed the clamps, she sucked my nipples and fondled my cunt, to ease the pain. I thanked her again and again.

"Mistress and her guests will be moving to the living room for coffee, dessert and entertainment. Your presence will be required."

"Yes ma'am" was all I could say.

Once again, I was blindfolded, cuffs attached to my wrists and ankles. Lucy led me to the middle of the living room where I knelt, legs spread, head bowed, hands on my thighs, palms up. The only voices I heard were Mistress and Lucy.

"Get to your feet, NOW SLAVE" Mistress yelled, "it's punishment time."

"Yes Mistress" I said as I struggled to stand.

Lucy led me from guest to guest, as they each attached 10 clothespins to my body. Lucy added 5 more around each tit and Mistress put 10 on and around my mons. I felt the twine on my bare skin, a zipper, 150 clothespins from nipples to cunt.

"Glenn, Josh, Damien, present yourselves," Mistress ordered.

Josh stood beside me as Mistress gave Glenn and Damien their orders. They held the ends of the two pieces of twine and were in control of the zipper.

"Gently, gentlemen, give a little tug."

As I heard "Yes Mistress" there was pinching all over my tits, nipples, stomach, and cunt.

"My guests are going to whip you, beat you, whatever they wish, all over your backside. If you move and even one clothespin comes off, I'll rip them all off and we'll start over again. Hands behind your head, fingers laced."

"Yes Mistress."

I obeyed. Each guest chose an implement and, one by one they flogged, caned, single tailed and paddled my back, ass and legs. Lucy stood next to me with the cattle prod, and I shook every time she turned in on, then off, over and over, taunting me.

I loved the sound of the cattle prod, when I used it on my slaves. The fear it instilled made me feel even more powerful. Most slaves will do anything to avoid being prodded. Now I understood why. When all the guests finished, I was relieved to know each clothespin was in place.

Lucy continued to charge the cattle prod, on and off, on and off, poking me but no shock. She put it between my legs, right on my cunt lips.

"What do you think slave, would this be a good spot to zap you?" Lucy asked.

All I could do was reply "Yes ma'am."

Then Mistress asked where'd I'd like to be prodded.

"Wherever will please you the most Mistress."

Lucy charged the prod again, longer this time. As she zapped me over and over, back and forth on both feet, I lost my balance and fell backward. The pinching, burning pain of clothespins being ripped from my body was so painful, I fought the urge to cry. There I was, on my back, legs spread, shaking from the pain.

Before I could get up, Lucy prodded my cunt and I curled up on my side with my hands between my legs. Having just violated numerous rules of protocol, I got up slowly and returned to my previous position.

Laughter filled the room, and I was still not able to recognize any of the guests. I'd been in their presence for hours, up close and very personal. It had to be Doms from Club Domina. Who else was capable of maintaining that kind of control? They had amazing self-discipline

"Worthless bitch" Mistress shouted, "Lucy, get me a spreader bar."

Lucy returned a minute later and Mistress told her to spread my legs as far as the bar would go.

"Hand me the cattle prod" Mistress ordered, and I heard the charging sound.

"If you break position again, I'll shove this prod inside your pathetic slave cunt until it smokes. Don't you have something to say, slave?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

She went back and forth between my bare tits, thighs and ass.

"Get over here boys" Mistress ordered. "I want her on her back, then pull the spreader bar up until her feet are pointing to the ceiling."

Mercifully, Mistress didn't prod inside my cunt, but everything from ass crack to mons, to cunt lips were fair game. Liked a whipped dog, I took every bit of punishment and thanked Mistress the entire time. My body was shaking and tears were soaking my blindfold.

The spreader bar was removed and I was pulled to my feet. The boys were allowed to rub all over my naked body, supposedly to ease the pain. They were eager and thorough.

"That's enough for now boys" Mistress said and sent them away.

For now? What else could be in store for me? Lucy cuffed my hands behind my back and led me to the front door where I stood, naked, legs spread wide, head bowed.

"Open your mouth slave" Mistress ordered, and jammed the spanking paddle between my teeth. The paddle was heavy and I bit down hard, not sure what the punishment would be for letting it fall to the floor, and not wanting to find out.

Before making their farewells, Mistress offered my body, once again to her guests.

Fondling and groping were a favorite, and they were each allowed 5 smacks with the spanking paddle, anywhere on my body. Anywhere!

Lucy returned me to the dungeon and removed the blindfold. My face was hot and my left cheek burned. My ass and tits were aching, and my cunt was swollen and painful, walking was torture.

Lucy removed the cuffs from my wrists and pointed to the far wall. "See the shelf over there slave?"

Yes ma'am" I replied.

"You may crawl over there, stand up, get the bottle of water, kneel, place it between your teeth and crawl back here."

"Yes ma'am." Fighting back tears I got on my bruised knees, crawled my aching body across the dungeon, retrieved the water, got back on my knees and crawled back.

Lucy said "you may stand, open the bottle and take one small sip."

"Thank you, ma'am" I said as I fought the pain to get to my feet. I took enough water to wet my tongue, not

wanting to be punished for greed.

"Does that taste good slave?" Lucy asked.

"Yes ma'am, thank you, ma'am."

"Would you like more?"

"Yes, please ma'am."

"Not yet. Get on your knees, crawl back over there, stand up and put the bottle on the shelf, then crawl back over here on your knees." Lucy ordered.

I obeyed, but wasn't sure how much longer I could count on my knees to support me.

I returned to position, kneeling before Lucy, head bowed, hands behind my back, awaiting my orders for the night.

"Stand up Slave," Lucy commanded.

The aches and pains were getting worse and I didn't obey fast enough to please Lucy.

"Get back on your knees and when I tell you to stand, don't keep me waiting." Her order was emphasized with a slap across my face. The second time I managed to move fast enough to please her.

She put a metal collar around my neck, attached it to a chain hanging from a ceiling beam, and held up a remote control. She pushed the button and the collar latch opened.

"You will stand here with your hands behind your back. If you want a sip of water, use the remote to open your collar, get on your hands and knees, crawl to the shelf and pick up the bottle. Crawl back here holding it between your teeth, stand up, put the collar around your neck, lock it, and you may have one sip of water. Then reverse the process and return to this position. I think you understand."

Lucy laughed, locked my collar. As she left the dungeon she said "if you have to pee," and pointed to the drain between my feet.

That was familiar.

Bruised and beaten, knees raw, every joint stiff, muscles aching, hungry, exhausted, I wondered how much more I could take. I had only myself to blame. I'd lived a life of wealth, comfort and privilege and didn't appreciate what I had. I'd lost my status, my property, all my slaves.

I'm naked, bloody, beaten, at the mercy of a Mistress, whose wish is to make me suffer. Her wish has come true.

The rest of the night was miserable. At some point I woke, stunned that I had fallen asleep. I got my feet under me and stood up. A trickle of blood ran down my chest from where the collar cut my neck, and I was no longer holding the remote. Could things get worse? Yes!

"You look like shit, bitch."

All I could say was "Yes sir, thank you sir," as Glenn pulled the hose over and cold water blasted my naked body. The cut on my neck stung and I was shivering. He released my collar, made me spread my legs and lubed my cunt. After finger fucking me almost to orgasm, he stopped, brought me to the brink a few more times with his fingers, then the Hitachi. Each time I was denied.

Josh came in to shave my cunt, "It doesn't need shaving, but Mistress wants it done.

They laid me on a bench and made me spread my legs wide. Josh shaved me while Glenn squeezed and twisted my swollen, bruised nipples.

As soon as Josh finished, Glenn made me bend over the bench so they could fuck me from behind, cunt and ass. When I thought I might get a break, Damien came in and took over. The three men changed places a few more times. I licked a lot of cunt and ass juice off their cocks and fingers. My tits were very red and the pain in my swollen ass was unbearable. I was crying and pleading with them to stop.