Mistress to Slave, A Lost Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh said, "if we stop, what do we get?"

With nothing to offer they didn't already have access to, I was forced to endure another round of three- hole fucking, spanking and nipple torture.

Back in my original position, collar around my neck, legs spread, I waited for whatever would come next. The pain was an assurance, every inch of my naked body had been well fucked and well beaten.

"What day is it slave?" Mistress asked as she and Lucy walked across the dungeon.

"I don't know what day it is Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress."

They both laughed.

"Looks like your new slave had a rough night, Mistress." Lucy said.

Mistress laughed, "that was the idea."

They saw the remote on the floor and the water bottle almost full, still on the shelf.

"Mistress" Lucy said, "I think your new slave fell asleep standing up, the collar must have cut her neck. Did she have your permission to sleep, Mistress?"

"She did not." Mistress replied. "Her disobedience has resulted in damage to my property. She must be punished."

Punished...damage to her property? Not just her slave, now I'm referred to as her property, same thing, I know.

I'd been beaten, whipped, paddled, spanked, tortured with stress positions, ice water. Since I lost the bet, I've been fucked more than in my entire life. Every inch of my body aches. Now I'm blamed for damaging Her property.

Mistress was right. If I hadn't made a bet I couldn't win, none of this would have happened. I'm responsible for everything that's happened to me since that night at Club Domina.

"Lucy, have any of the house slaves earned punishment lately?"

"No Mistress, they've been on their best behavior" Lucy replied, as she smiled and looked at me.

Mistress left the dungeon and Lucy laid out whips, crops, paddles, clamps, canes and a cattle prod. She removed the collar from my neck and uncuffed my wrists.

"Get on your knees, head bowed, hands behind your back. Spread those knees apart." Lucy ordered.

"Yes ma'am" I said as I obeyed.

"Further" she yelled and hit my thighs with a paddle.

There I was, once again on my bruised, raw knees, waiting for more punishment, and my cunt was wet. I still didn't understand it, but the more I was punished the wetter I got.

The dungeon door opened and Mistress said "look slave, I brought some people to play with you."

I looked up and every house slave was lined up behind Mistress.

"Here are the rules, these slaves have my permission to use any and all of the implements laid out on that table. No body part is off limits. You will obey them as you would me. Any questions?"

"No Mistress, thank you Mistress."

"Remember slaves, if you finger fuck her, do not let her cum." She and Lucy left the dungeon.

I was beaten, whipped, caned, finger fucked, paddled and spanked. Thankfully no clamps were used. My welts and bruises ran together and I was certain not an inch of my body was without marks.

The house slaves finished with me and left the dungeon. I knelt there as tears rolled down my cheeks, dripping onto Mistress' dungeon floor.

Lucy sent me to shower with orders to be thorough. When I finished my hands were cuffed behind my back, a collar on my neck attached to a leash. Lucy led me to the kitchen. The house slaves were lined up, heads bowed and hands behind their backs. Josh was there in his chauffer uniform, and Mistress was stunning in her satin blouse, leather boots, pants and vest.

Josh led me to the car.

"Good evening friends. Are you ready for a very special show tonight?"

Kneeling, naked but unrestrained, at Mistress' feet, head bowed, I heard the overwhelming applause.

"Good" Mistress said, "let's get started. "Gentlemen, report to the stage."

Without looking, I knew it was the club servants who'd participated in my humiliation a week ago. They came to the stage carrying a pan of water, razor, clippers and shaving cream.

Mistress said "we can skip that humiliation tonight. She was well groomed throughout the week." The laughter was so loud I'm sure everyone appreciated the joke.

I felt my face and chest flush from humiliation.

At Her command, images of my week with Mistress Christine were displayed on every screen in the club. As ordered, I stood next to Mistress, legs spread, hands behind my back, head up, and watched clips of my decline from rich, spoiled Mistress to obedient slave.

Mistress said "to her credit, she didn't break, but I'm sure you'll enjoy watching her bend."

Clips of me on my knees, shivering, me on my knees beaten, me on my knees sucking cock, me on my knees...there was a clip of everything except the dinner party. I assumed that was because the Mistresses were there.

After the video, Mistress ordered me to present myself to each Dom, one at a time, kneel before them and do their bidding. I carried a crop, cane and paddle, allowing the Mistresses to use any or all implements on my naked body.

All my holes, of course, were also available. For the next hour or so, I was caned, paddled, cropped, ate pussy, was spanked, slapped, finger fucked and nipples pinched, hard.

My bald cunt was rubbed and fondled by each Dom! They all remarked on my welts and bruises.

"Good work Christine."

"I love the welts on her tits Christine."

"This bitch is marked everywhere, way to go Christine."

I obediently went from Mistress to Mistress. Most of the Doms asked if the bruises on my knees were painful.

"Yes Mistress" was my constant reply.

Some laughed, a few said "good," others just moved on to having their way with me.

As it had been all week, I had no concept of time, but was finally back on the stage, kneeling before Mistress Christine, shaking from the cold and the pain.

"Ladies, I have a few more clips for your viewing pleasure". Slave, you'll watch too.

First, let me introduce my special guests." In walked each of my slaves, or I should say, previous slaves. They were dressed in very nice clothes, hair and makeup done. I almost didn't recognize them. They, however, recognized me immediately. I was the bitch, naked, kneeling before my Mistress.

They came on stage and formed a half circle behind us.

"Slave, kneel before my special guests and ask them to please watch your video with us."

"Yes Mistress." I crawled on hands and knees, faced them, and with my head bowed, asked them to please watch my video.

"You'll watch too slave, and don't take your eyes off the screen, not even for one second," Mistress ordered.

"Yes Mistress." I didn't think the humiliation could get worse, then, on the screen, the dinner party. Mistress guests were my previous slaves. I watched myself lick pussy after pussy, and feet, be finger fucked, slapped, beaten and zippered, not to mention fondled and groped.

The Doms laughed, loud and long, high fived one another and called out congratulatory comments to Mistress.

My favorite was "it takes an evil mind to make a Mistress serve her slaves and be punished by them, while naked."

I felt that way at first, but watching the video I realized this was an appropriate punishment. They didn't get all the payback they deserved, but they got a taste of how good it can feel.

Mistress ordered me to face her guests and thank them for their attention. I was also ordered to thank them for coming tonight to witness my continued humiliation.

"Ladies, let's take a short break." Mistress said, then ordered me to my feet and I followed her to one of the private rooms.

A club servant knocked, and Mistress gave him permission to enter. He handed her the video and left.

I was still naked, kneeling at Mistress' feet, when she said "stand up, get over to the shower and clean that nasty slave body."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

Hot water, for the first time in a week hot water ran over my aching, bruised body. What a luxury. I washed myself from head to toe, was allowed to shampoo my hair and dry myself with a soft, thick towel.

I walked out of the bathroom anxious to thank Mistress, but she was gone. Lucy stood in the middle of the room.

I started to kneel before her, but she took my arms and said "not tonight, Mistress. I'm here to help you dress, with your permission."

Lucy walked to the closet, took out hangars with leathers on them, my leathers. Blouse, vest, slacks, boots, my fancy underwear. The silk panties felt luxurious on my still aching cunt.

When I was dressed Lucy knelt at my feet and asked permission to speak.

"Granted," I said, wondering...Am I still a slave? Is my trial period over? All week I felt I was doing a poor job as a slave. No matter how hard I tried, I was punished. Could this be a trap? Why is Lucy kneeling at my feet and calling me Mistress? Yes, I was confused, suspicious, frightened.

Lucy spoke, quietly and respectfully, "Mistress Christine has asked me to escort you to the stage, but with your permission, Mistress, may I fix your hair and make-up?"

Stunned, I stammered "yes, thank you Lucy."

I sat in front of the mirror while Lucy worked her magic and when she was done, I looked like Mistress Amelia. A tear ran down my cheek, and Lucy dabbed it with a tissue, then took my hand in hers.

"May I escort you now, Mistress?"

As we walked out to the stage, the Doms stood and applauded, including Mistress Christine. My previous slaves were standing in front of the stage, all wearing robes. Lucy led me to a chair at the center of the stage and I sat down, still very confused to say the least.

Mistress Christine said "Mistresses, ladies, as you've seen, Amy is a humble slave. She endured endure torture, endless stress positions, hunger, constant, pain, sleep deprivation, and humiliation. Did I leave anything out? Oh yes, being a sex toy for my male slaves."

The Mistresses laughed.

"As I was saying, Amy accepted her loss and adapted well to her new life."

Another clip played.

"Would you like me to show you mercy, slave?"

"If it will please you to do so, Mistress."

"That's a safe answer slave, probably not the truth. Should I continue whipping you, or would you prefer I stop?"

"Mistress, my answer was true. I made a bet, I lost. I don't have my freedom, but I still have some pride. Since I have to go through this, I want to be the best slave I can be, and more than anything I wish to please you, Mistress."

Everyone applauded as the video came to an end.

"I haven't told her yet, but Amy not only pleased me, I was surprised, at times even stunned, by her humility and obedience.

If there's anyone who truly understands what it is to be a slave, and thereby deserves the title Mistress, it's Mistress Amy."

The Doms stood and cheered, my previous slaves removed their robes, stepped up on the stage and knelt, naked, before me.

Lucy stood, "Mistress, allow me," she said, and led me to the Doms who shook my hands, hugged me, and welcomed me back. Then back to the stage where I stood before Mistress Christine.

"Amy, you were outstanding. It's a shame too, I'll miss having that gorgeous, naked body at my beck and call. Congratulations, Mistress Amelia."

Lucy handed me a microphone and led me to the center of the stage, as everyone shouted "speech, speech."

I started with "thank you." Turning to face my previous slaves, I said "Ladies, please get off your knees, put your robes on and be seated. Mistresses, thank you for welcoming me back to this club I love so much."

I walked over to Lucy, kneeling beside Mistress Christine.

"With your permission, Mistress". I reached my hand out to Lucy, Mistress nodded, Lucy took my hand and stood before me, head bowed. I raised her chin and said "Look at me, slave!"

"yes Mistress" she replied, slowly raised her head and looked into my eyes.

"There were times this past week I would have given anything to have my freedom back and you kneeling at my feet." Lucy started to kneel.

"No, stay on your feet, Lucy. It's easy to see why Mistress chose you to be her personal slave. You're an extension of her, constantly ensuring she's pleased, taken care of, protected, entertained. You're also an excellent teacher. Thanks to you I learned submission is not a weakness. You also taught me the value of obedience."

I kissed her cheek, damp from tears, and returned her to Mistress Christine.

I took Mistress Christine by the hand and led her to the chair center stage.

"Mistress Christine, I request your help with the necessary paperwork, because, as of this moment, my slaves are free."

I waited until everyone finished with "what did she say", "did she free her slaves", did I hear her right?"

"Mistresses, ladies, please let me finish. This is an emotional moment. Although I wouldn't let myself believe I might taste freedom again, I decided if I was fortunate enough to get a second chance, I wanted my slaves to be free, my property sold, and my wealth divided among them."

I turned to my former slaves, "These ladies deserve to live the rest of their lives in comfort. I realize it will take a few weeks to liquidate everything. In the meantime, ladies, you're free to stay at the mansion. There's ample cash available to sustain you until my assets can be distributed."

"Mistresses, Ladies, please indulge me a moment longer. Christine, I'd like to hire you as my attorney, to liquidate all assets and handle the distribution to these ladies. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes, of course, yes Amy, um, Mistress Amelia," Christine replied.

"Thank you, Mistress. This brings me to my last order of business."

I stood before Mistress Christine and removed my leathers, boots, vest, blouse, pants, socks, bra, panties, oh, my favorite silk panties. I folded everything neatly and handed them to the club servants. Then I knelt before Mistress Christine, hands behind me back, knees spread, head bowed and said "Mistress, I'm yours to do with as you please."

My hands shackled behind my back, Mistress pulled me along by a leash attached to the metal collar around my neck, led me to her car as the Mistresses applauded and shouted their approval.

She didn't say a word while we were in the car, except to order me to kneel on the floor beside her with my head bowed.

"Yes Mistress" was all I said and I knelt, bowed my head, and smiled."