Mistress Training Guide

Story Info
How to train a submissive husband.
1.2k words
3.81
77.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave Training basics

Let me start by saying that I love my husband. Some people have a desire to submit, some have a desire to dominate.

This is the way I trained Allen.

People very quiet a bit. I will explain why I have these basic rules and steps. The most important thing is to be consistent.

1. Never let him know what your ultimate goal is. Never explain why you are doing something. ( I.e. a perfect slave or husband do you want him to only be a cuckold or a perhaps a sex slave or even just a house slave.)

2. He must admit that he wants you to dominate him. (This is an important step allowing him to come to terms with what he truly wants.) Tell him he will be used to please your desires.

3. Chastity belt is a must. He doesn't need to be let out. He must never be allowed to be alone without a chastity belt. He will masturbate. No matter how much you believe him don't trust him not to masturbate. A caged slave is an obedient slave. I watch my slave when he showers and cleans his cage then it goes back on when he is done cleaning it. This is also a great way to show you are in charge. He might complain that it is uncomfortable at night due to erections. This will pass. Tell him if he ever asks to remove it he will be punished. Enforcement is required

4. Blackmail. This is a must. If he doesn't think you will expose him he will not obey. You will hate dominating him. If he is your husband you may never expose him but he doesn't need to know this. This will bring him the desire of being a true slave. Every submissive has a true desire of being forced but has a hard time admitting it.

5. Photos and videos . Once you have him in chastity he will begin to obey you take some pictures or videos of him in panties, having a butt plug in his ass etc. great for blackmail and have fun with it. Sometimes I make Allen watch his videos of being fucked.

6. Paddling. On a average I will paddle Allen at least once a month now. 20 strokes with a paddle. In the beginning it was almost every day till I noticed that he excepted me as his Mistress. When he automatically assumed I was going to paddle him I knew he was ready. Every time he didn't obey another 20. I would tie him down and gag him and then punish him. I would lean over and ask him if he was going to obey once done. Use force with every stroke. It was almost always 20 sometimes 10 depending upon what it was. I can't stress enough how important this is. His bottom may turn black and blue but it will recover. Remember he asked to be your slave and remind him of that often. At least 3 times a day in the beginning I was reminding him he asked to become my Slave.

7. Cross dressing. Cross dressing is strongly recommended. You need to remove his masculinity. I didn't really care for the cross dressing but it has grown on me. He has removed all his underwear and cut them up in front of me. Have him pick out his own clothes when you go shopping. Start with panties and move forward this will allow you to see his mental progress ( Psychological) Allen now only has panties, pantyhose, bra's, nighties skirts , tops and high heels as well as a wigs. Of course he still has his work clothes but I have him wearing ladies pants and shirts in public. These clothes look like men's for the most part. (Once again psychological) When Allen is dressed as a sissy he is even more submissive. I am bi sexual so I love it when I have him servicing my pussy with his mouth. He wears his skirts and his wigs in the house when the kids are not home. This has become intoxicating for me. He also wears his makeup and his nightie to bed every night. This is to reinforce his submission.

8. Pegging. A man can reach orgasm by hitting his prostate. You do not need to remove his chastity belt in order for this to succeed this is a different type of orgasm this is a prostate orgasm he will crave for more. The longer he is caged the better his orgasms will become by pegging. This is common. I peg Allen almost every other night unless he is being punished. He has come to terms this is the way he gets to cum. I have him wearing a butt plug on a regular basis. I have him assume a position and I put it in him only I am allowed to remove it. By training his ass to except the butt plug he is able to receive my strap on. Now he can't cum unless he has it in his ass. I am very proud my accomplishment. If he squirts out of his dick he must lick it up. ( Mental ) he know does this without being told. This is very exciting for me. At first it Disgusted me but like many other tasks this has turned out to be a turn on.

9. Chores. Give him a list of chores you want him to do. If he fails punish him. Be realistic. I occasionally have to do chores. If he fails I punish him.

10. Eating. I have heard many people say they feed their slave in a dog bowl. This can be difficult if you have kids. My husband is only allowed to eat what is on his plate never anything more. If he works late he eats in the bedroom in his dog bowl so I can watch him. Seldom does he get warm food. Some feed their slaves dog food. I have not started this yet I might do this as a punishment though.

11. Humiliation. I have briefly spoken about humiliation. You may ask what or how and if I should. The answer YES you should and have FUN with it. My slave sucks my strap on every night while I watch tv at 9:00. This is a very dominating feeling for me. He also rides a dildo on the table while I eat. He uses a strap on to please me. I whisper in his ear how nice it is having a real dick inside me. He is also required to refer to his dick as a clit and his ass as a pussy. If he ever calls it anything then anything other than his pussy and clit he receives 20 lashes with my paddle. He is also a stool for me my slave is used as a stool in the shower. I do not acknowledge him at all when I am sitting on his back in the shower.

12. Sleeping. My slave sleeps in a dog cage in the closet in a diaper with a padlock on the cage so he doesn't bother me.

13. Enjoy having a slave and have fun never be afraid of pushing it.