All Comments on 'Mistress Training Guide'

by Kerrysslave

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lucky Man

your husband is lucky to have a Domme like you to train him. Most of us men wish we were in his position but don't want to admit it

Badger1953Badger1953over 5 years ago
Great info

You give great advice however I am finding it very difficult to find a woman who wants to take part in this lifestyle. I feel having 2 people who love each other and getting the pleasure needed is key to a successful marriage or relationship. Some people like myself find it invigorating and exciting.

formyqueenspleasureformyqueenspleasureover 5 years ago
Different "strokes"...

so much of a FLR revolves around the head space (and sub-space) of the partners. i enjoyed reading your thoughts and advice. Much of this, for example the sleeping arrangements, may not apply to my treatment or desires. That does not mean it is wrong, but merely a case of different strokes for different folks. The components are important, and finding what works, what does not, what motivates and what supports the evolution, is essential. i adore serving my Queen. i adore making her smile. my reward in our relationship is love, communication and understanding. not so different than vanilla? perhaps. the delivery mechanism is, however, VERY different!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Very sage advice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good advice

This is very good advice. I had a hard time getting into some of the things discussed but I am enjoying the benefits

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love my husband ....

Thank goodness...

Just imagine if she disliked him …...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Paddling

Yes, paddling is indeed necessary quite frequently; however, it really is necesssary that he call out "one", "two", "three" after each stroke.

And when you have finished he must call out "Thank you, miss" in a convincing tone.

And then there is potty training...

jleniljlenilalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. It would take it to the next level if you smoked cigars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous