Mistress T's Bi Porn Studs

Story Info
Mistress T and Wolf Hudson fuck Shane Diesel.
1.3k words
3.17
2.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Shane Diesel, the black porn stud who has fucked everyone from big-booty porn star Mandy Muse to the legendary blonde MILF Lisa Sparxxx and countless others, is finally exploring his bisexuality. This shouldn't surprise anyone because Shane Diesel has done a lot of cuckold videos where he fucks a white woman and the cuckold is played by Marcelo the Slave, a nerdy white dude who loves to suck black dick like it's going out of style. Shane Diesel is curious about experiencing the other side of cuckolding. Some black guys want to be cuckolds instead of being the bull at the damn time. That's why he came to Mistress T's place...

"Tonight, I am cuckolding the legendary Shane Diesel," said Mistress T, and the curvy, pale-skinned and big-bottomed blonde gal with the wicked smile nodded at the camera. Everyone knows that Mistress T created the most unique and thought provoking content out of all porn stars alive today. Mistress T was the first to venture into the other side of interracial cuckolding. In one of her videos, Mistress T had a chubby, light-skinned black male cuckold who wore a mask suck a white dude's cock before letting the same white dude fuck her pussy. This video shocked and aroused many, to be sure.

Mistress T followed that reverse interracial cuckolding video with another one where a black guy sucked a white dude's cock before Mistress T herself rode that white dude's cock. Reverse interracial cuckold videos are really hot and shock many. Mistress T knows that black male cuckolds do exist. If Shane Diesel wants to try being a black cuckold for a while, Mistress T can certainly help him with that. Without further ado, Mistress T proceeded to do what she set out to do. Time for a legendary black male porn star to experience the other side of cuckolding. Mistress T looked at Shane Diesel and her good friend Wolf Hudson. Time to get this show on the road and shock and entertain the fans...

"Let's do this," said Wolf Hudson, and the bronze-skinned, dark-haired bisexual male porn star smiled at Mistress T and Shane Diesel. For ages, Shane Diesel, the muscular, bald-headed and dark-skinned porn star who looks a lot like Hollywood actor Vin Diesel, has been a porn legend. Shane Diesel is the black stud who fucks the white wives and white girlfriends while the white husbands and white boyfriends watch. Now, thanks to Mistress T, Shane Diesel is about to experience the other side of cuckolding.

"Show me that dick," Shane Diesel said, and as Mistress T watched, Wolf Hudson unzipped his pants. Shane Diesel grabbed Wolf Hudson's cock and began sucking him off. Mistress T fingered her wet pussy while watching Wolf Hudson get his pale cock sucked by Shane Diesel. In the world of porn, it's common to see black guys with big dicks fuck white women while the white male cuckold either watches or sometimes sucks the black guy's dick. Shane Diesel has fucked a lot of white women's mouths, vaginas and butt holes while white guys watched. Isn't it about time that Shane Diesel discovers the taste of white dick?

"Hmm, nice," Wolf Hudson said, and he winked at Mistress T as Shane Diesel continued to suck his cock. Ever since he did a steamy threesome with bisexual black male porn star Monaco Evans and sexy, curvy and big-booty black female porn star Daizy Cooper, Wolf Hudson has become obsessed with bisexual interracial fun. Hell, just the other day, Wolf Hudson did a steamy bisexual interracial threesome with bisexual black male porn star John Johnson and sexy, big-booty black female porn star Lotus Lain. Wolf Hudson finds black folks sexy regardless of gender. The bisexual Latin hunk is thrilled to be getting his cock sucked by Shane Diesel, for real...

"Can a horny mistress cut in?" asked Mistress T, and she winked at Wolf Hudson and Shane Diesel while grabbing her strap-on dildo. Shane Diesel smiled at Mistress T and continued to suck on Wolf Hudson's delicious cock. Wolf Hudson's big Latin cock has been inside the vaginas of black women and the butt holes of black men. Shane Diesel finds that sinfully sexy and deep throated Wolf Hudson's big cock like it was nobody's business. When Mistress T donned her strap-on dildo and nodded at him, Shane Diesel was all smiles. The muscular bisexual black stud is down for whatever...

"This is hot," Shane Diesel said as Mistress T put him on all fours and came up behind him. Gripping Shane Diesel's hips, Mistress T pushed the dildo up his ass. Meanwhile, Wolf Hudson switched things up a bit. As Mistress T began fucking Shane Diesel's ass with her strap-on dildo, Wolf Hudson grabbed Shane Diesel's cock and began sucking him off. Shane Diesel groaned in pleasure as he got his big brown cock sucked by Wolf Hudson while Mistress T filled his ass with her strap-on dildo. Shane Diesel is finding out that there's more to male/female/male threesomes than big black bulls fucking horny white wives while white cuckolds watch. Shit just got real...

"Delicious for real," Wolf Hudson said as he sucked Shane Diesel's dick. Moaning in pleasure, Shane Diesel was close to nirvana as Mistress T plowed his ass with her strap-on dildo. Mistress T loves black men and she can ride a black guy's dick real hard and still enjoy pegging him and cuckolding him because she's flexible, fun and open-minded like that. Lots of macho black guys who fuck both white women and black women also enjoy sucking dick once in a while and it doesn't make them less manly or less good in bed. Mistress T is popular with all kinds of guys because of her fun, twisted ways. Shane Diesel definitely sought the right dominatrix when it came to exploring his hidden sexual desires and fetishes. Isn't Mistress T simply awesome?

"I'm horny, you two need to fuck me," Mistress T said to Shane Diesel and Wolf Hudson. The bisexual Latino hunk and the closeted bisexual black male porn star smiled and nodded. Mistress T smiled and spread her thick pale thighs invitingly. Shane Diesel began eating Mistress T's pussy while Mistress T sucked Wolf Hudson's cock. After revving up the sexy lady's engine, the bi studs showed her a good time. Shane Diesel lay flat on the bed, and Mistress T straddled him. Grabbing Shane Diesel's thick brown cock, Mistress T rubbed it against her vagina. Shane Diesel thrust his cock into Mistress T's pussy, and began fucking her.

Meanwhile, Wolf Hudson, who lay under Shane Diesel, had his work cut out for him. Grabbing Shane Diesel's hips, Wolf Hudson worked his dick into his ass. Lots of macho black men who fuck white women also like dick, and Wolf Hudson decided to show Shane Diesel what he'd been missing. As Wolf Hudson's cock popped into his ass, Shane Diesel groaned in pleasure, but continued to slam his own dick into Mistress T's pussy. The bisexual interracial threesome got underway for good as Wolf Hudson slammed his cock into Shane Diesel's ass, and Shane Diesel rammed his dick into Mistress T's sweet pussy. Passionate screams rose into the air as they fucked like there was no tomorrow...

"Feels good," Shane Diesel groaned as Wolf Hudson rammed his cock up his ass. Mistress T moaned in pleasure as she rode Shane Diesel's big brown cock. A long time ago, Mistress T shot a very different interracial video with Shane Diesel where she rode his dick while cuckolding an invisible cuckold. Now, this was bisexual interracial action done right. Mistress T welcomed Shane Diesel's big brown cock in her sweet pussy just as Shane Diesel welcomed Wolf Hudson's pale cock up his black ass. The three sexual adventurers fucked until exhaustion claimed them...

After thanking Mistress T and Wolf Hudson for helping him lose his bisexual virginity, Shane Diesel hit the road. The muscular black porn stud got into his Mercedes and drove through the streets of Los Angeles, California. Shane Diesel felt like a new man. The City of Los Angeles is filled with hot women and handsome men, and Shane Diesel is going to fuck as many of them as he can. The reign of the bisexual black king of adult films is just beginning!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers