To The Manor (Re)born Ch. 03

Story Info
Audrey begins married life as a Hot Wife.
12k words
4.35
4k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
496 Followers

Reading notes:

1. This story is based on the popular BBC sitcom. Whilst it features similarly named characters, it is very different to the TV programme of the 1970s.

2. All characters in this story are aged eighteen or older and all sexual interaction is undertaken consensually.

3. All comments are welcomed. Like most authors, I thrive on my reader's opinions of my work.

THE CAST:

Audrey fforbes-Hamilton (Penniless widow and one time Lady of the Manor)

Marjorie Frobisher (Bi-curious, middle-aged spinster; Audrey's friend and confidante.)

Brabinger (Audrey's butler and general dogsbody.)

Old Ned (Gardener, handyman and tenant on the Manor estate.)

Richard DeVere (Rich businessman and entrepreneur. New owner of the Manor estate. Ruthless in vanilla life, but ultimately very submissive.)

Olwen Simpson (Richard's mother. Widow. Bi-sexual. Predatory Dominatrix and one-time Hot Wife.)

Rector Gerald Sim (Incumbent of the Parish, including the Manor estate.)

Geoffrey Thomas (Audrey's solicitor.)

The story so far:

Audrey fforbes-Hamilton has been left a destitute widow by her adulterous con-man of a husband Archie, one time Lord of the Manor. Forced out of her Manor home by debt, she has been living in the Manor lodge, supported by her butler, Brabinger. He has been systematically looting small saleable items from the Manor, the profits from which he has been using to buy food and supplies. In return, as Audrey has no money to pay Brabinger's wages, she has been sucking his cock daily. Enter Mrs. Olwen Simpson, widow, one time Hot Wife and dominant mother of Richard, the man who has bought the Manor. Olwen seems to know many of the village secrets, and in addition has proposed that Audrey marry her son and make him her cuckold. After a great deal of thought, Audrey has invited Olwen and her son up to the Manor for supper, together with Marjorie, Audrey's best friend, Rector Sim, the parish priest and Geoffrey Thomas, Audrey's solicitor. Olwen has promised fireworks during and after supper! Now read on...

Both Audrey and Marjorie had been well primed by a very well informed Olwen Simpson. They each had a part to play in the forthcoming supper, and Olwen had promised her new Pet that if she played her part well, not only would she be introduced to a life of carnal pleasure, she'd very probably lose the dried-up old spinster image she was burdened with. Marjorie was thrilled, and promised to do exactly as Olwen instructed. She knew she was already infatuated with this strict, no-nonsense woman, and she wanted to be a good and obedient Pet, starting from right now.

Supper was almost over. It had been a great success thanks to Brabinger's twin nieces, Daisy and Maisie, whose cordon bleu skills had created a real banquet. Audrey nudged Olwen, who was sitting next to her at the long dining room table which had been set up on the west lawn of the Manor.

"I'll want wages to employ those two girls when I'm back in the Manor," she said softly. "Do you think your son will stump up to employ them?"

"That's up to you, my dear," replied Olwen with a wink. "I'll train you to become his Hot Wife, and I'll even get you a regular supply of cock so that you can cuckold him. What I can't do is own him for you. You are going to have to make it clear to him as soon as you are married, that your union is going to a Female Led Marriage, and that he is only around to please you and to do as he's told. He's pretty well trained, having lived with me all his life, but every Hot Wife has her own preferences. He's going to have to learn yours pretty sharpish!"

Audrey looked across the table to where her husband-to-be was seated. He seemed to be deep in conversation with the Rector. Now would be an excellent time to start dominating Richard.

"Richard," she said sharply, "coffee is about to be served. Your mother would like a cigar with hers. She's left her cigar case in her handbag in the lodge. Go and get it for her."

To Audrey's delight, the rich, powerful, ruthless businessman got to his feet and excused himself. He trotted off meekly across the lawn to do his Hot Wife-to-be's bidding. The Rector's face was a picture, but he was much too polite to comment. Instead he turned to his supper companion on his other side and struck up a conversation with Marjorie. What he didn't know was that Olwen had taken Marjorie aside as the party strolled up to the Manor from the lodge earlier. Miss Frobisher, now already settling into her role as Olwen's Pet, was well primed and eager to please her new Owner.

"It's so romantic, don't you think, Reverend Sim?" she said in her most innocent voice. "Audrey has swept Richard off his feet. They must be terribly in love."

"Er... yes, yes indeed, Miss Frobisher," replied the Rector. "I suppose even such influential men like Mr. DeVere can have a romantic side to them. With the right woman, of course," he added, smiling across the table at Audrey.

"My son does what he's told, vicar," said Olwen, persisting in refusing to address the Rector by his correct title, as he had asked her to do on several occasions during the course of the meal.

"In that way, he's very similar to a gentleman a very good friend of mine used to know. I believe you used to minister to the congregation in Flaxton before coming here didn't you? Maybe you remember my friend? Her name was Millicent. Millicent Tanswell?"

The Reverend Sim started in his seat as if he'd had an electric shock. He blushed a deep red and opened his mouth to speak. When he did so, his voice was even higher pitched than usual.

"No!" he squeaked. "No, I don't recall anyone of that name from my former parish." He looked wildly about him, as if seeking help from someone else at the table. But no help was forthcoming. Everyone seemed to be staring at him. He looked down at his wristwatch.

"Oh my goodness!" he said, " is that the time? I haven't even started on Sunday's sermon yet. Please excuse me. Audrey, thank you for a most delightful supper. I'll see you at church on Sunday, as usual, I presume?"

"You will indeed, Rector," smirked Audrey, who was also in on Olwen's grand plan. "I wouldn't miss your sermon for the world!"

As the Reverend Sim hurried away across the Manor's west lawn into the dusk, he heard gales of laughter from around the dining table. He passed the returning Richard, who was on his way back to the gathering with his mother's cigar case, but neither man spoke. They were both too deeply engrossed in their own thoughts.

When Richard arrived back on the west lawn, he found Brabinger serving coffee. He approached his mother meekly, and proffered her cigar case.

"You've been a bloody long time," she snapped. "And where's Audrey's pipe and tobacco? Don't tell me you haven't brought them up too?"

Richard looked at Audrey, who stared back insolently at him.

"Well?" she asked haughtily. "What are you waiting for? Off you fuck and fetch my pipe and tobacco."

"But... you never..." whined Richard.

"But me no buts, you insolent cur," snarled Audrey, warming to her task. "That's a punishment right there. How dare you answer me back?"

Richard looked at his mother, who made shooing motions with her hand as she lit her cigar. There was no need for her to speak. Richard knew that look only too well. He began to retrace his steps back to the lodge.

"And don't take so fucking long this time!" called Audrey to his departing back.

When he returned, he handed over Audrey's meerschaum pipe and her tobacco pouch. She took them without a word, and set about stuffing the ornately carved bowl with her favourite tobacco. Richard returned to his seat.

"Oh good, coffee," he muttered, sitting down. "Oh hell. This is stone cold. Brabinger, bring some fresh coffee, will you? This muck is undrinkable!"

"Stay where you are, Brabinger."

Audrey's voice was as sharp as a razor.

"In fact, you may go and invite your nieces to join us. They've been working hard in the kitchen all afternoon. They deserve to put their feet up. Tell them to come out here. And bring a chair for yourself too. We've finished our supper. It's time for a bit of fun!"

Daisy and Maisie were seated at the far end of the table. They each held a pint glass of the most lurid coloured cider that Audrey had ever had the misfortune to behold.

"Ladies, thank you so much for an excellent meal," Audrey smiled down the table at them. "As you know, I shall soon be returning to my rightful home, here at the Manor. I would be very grateful if you both came to work for me when I've settled in. How does that sound?"

Daisy (or was it Maisie?) raised her glass and saluted Audrey.

"Cheers, Ma'am. It sounds absolutely perfect," she grinned, looking at her twin and clinking glasses.

"Now if you'll excuse us, Ma'am" said Maisie (or was it Daisy?) getting to her feet, "we need to do clean down in the kitchen. You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs, and you can't prepare a meal like you've just had without making a hell of a mess in the kitchen!"

They left, and Brabinger got to his feet as well.

"Thank you, Brabinger," smiled Audrey. "I think the furniture and the cutlery will be safe out here overnight, don't you? It doesn't look like rain."

Brabinger raised his eyebrows, but he was far too well trained to comment.

"Will there be anything else this evening, madam?" he asked politely.

"Yes, Brabinger, there will," Audrey replied with a smirk, and a wink in the direction of Geoffrey Thomas, her solicitor.

"Geoffrey here has come up all the way from town, and he's had far too much to drink to drive home. The guest bedroom in the Manor isn't yet finished, and it would hardly be appropriate for my solicitor to share my bed, now would it?"

"I'm afraid that Geoffrey is going to have to bunk down in your room, Brabinger. Still, there's a nice thick carpet on the floor, isn't there? I dare say he'll be comfortable enough on your floor for one night."

The look that passed between Brabinger and Geoffrey was plain enough for everyone present to interpret. Geoffrey wouldn't have to put up with sleeping on the floor! In fact, whether he'd get to sleep at all that night was extremely doubtful, if the bulge in Brabinger's trousers was anything to go by!

"Nighty night,Audrey," Geoffrey simpered, happy to be led to whatever Brabinger had in store for him as the two men walked slowly across the lawn towards the Manor.

"Right, that's everyone out of the way who needs to be out of the way," Olwen said in a business-like tone. She puffed on her cigar and blew a stream of thick creamy smoke into the air.

"Now then, Audrey. Didn't you mention a punishment for this one?"

She indicated her son with a nod in his direction.

"Pet?"

Marjorie stood up, her face wreathed in a huge grin.

"Yes, Olwen?" she replied, blushing deeply.

"I brought the rubber gloves," she continued. "Daisy, or maybe it was Maisie, have a huge supply of them in the kitchen. They said they wouldn't miss a couple of pairs."

"Excellent," Olwen smiled, mashing the nub of her cigar viciously into an ashtray. "Come on, Audrey. Let's get started on your first lesson as a dominatrix. You," she pointed at her son, "get your trousers down and wait here for us. We won't be long."

Just the sound of the word 'dominatrix' word gave Audrey a thrill. Wordlessly she followed Olwen and Marjorie down to the edge of the lawn, where old Ned had a compost heap, made up mainly of grass cuttings and leaves he'd collected in the Manor grounds.

Marjorie handed Olwen and Audrey a pair of lurid yellow washing up gloves each, before putting on a similar pair herself. Thus protected, the three women began picking stinging nettles, which grew in abundance near the compost heap.

"Are these for what I think they are?" asked Audrey, looking mischievously at Olwen.

"What do you think they're for?" replied her future mother-in-law with a grin.

When they got back to the table, Richard was sitting down on the chair he's been occupying all evening. He got up as the three women approached.

Marjorie let out a gasp of astonishment, and Audrey did a double take. Richard was naked from the waist down, and his cock and balls swayed as he got to his feet. It wasn't the biggest cock Audrey had ever seen, but it was certainly longer and thicker than Brabinger's.

"Nettle time, boy," said Olwen softly. "Get into position."

"But mother," whined Richard, "I hate nettles. Can't I have the cane or the strap, please?"

Olwen looked at him with contempt.

"You'll do as I fucking well say!" she snapped. "Now get into position or I'll make you hold one of these stems in your mouth!"

Richard stood up straight and put his hands on his head. He interlaced his fingers and spread his legs apart. Audrey noticed his cock was twitching and she looked to Olwen for guidance.

"Now ladies," began Olwen, "as you can see, my son does what he's told. Eventually," she said gruffly, looking accusingly at Richard.

"Audrey, as soon as you marry him, you will own his cock and balls. They will be yours to do with as you please. Richard has been brought up to do as he's told. My late husband was a cuckold, and I'd love you to make my son a cuckold too."

Carelessly, Olwen flicked her rubber-gloved hand upwards, and the bunch of stinging nettles she was holding brushed against Richard's cock and balls. He flinched, but made no sound.

"Your turn, Audrey," smiled Olwen, stepping aside to give Audrey room to swing. Audrey looked at the bunch of nettles in her hand and instead of flicking them against Richard as Olwen had done, she reached out and took his cock in one hand. It immediately began to thicken and swell.

Carefully, Audrey peeled back Richard's foreskin, revealing his pale pink mushroom head. She took one thin stem and inserted it in the gaping hole in Richard's cock. Richard howled in agony, and started to jig about. The nettle fell out.

"Stand still, boy!" instructed Olwen, with a grin on her face. "Your wife-to-be is displaying a great deal of inventiveness and ingenuity. It's never crossed my mind to put a nettle down your piss tube!"

Audrey retrieved the fallen stem and repeated her action. This time, she pushed it down further, and as much as he howled and jumped about, it stayed in place. Olwen pulled Audrey towards her and kissed her.

"You are a darling," she sighed when the kiss was over. "I can see that my son is going to be in very safe hands when you're married."

For the next half hour or so, Audrey, Olwen and Marjorie continued to use the stinging nettles on Richard's cock, balls and his arse. In no time at all, he had an angry rash over the areas being stung, and on closer inspection, white spots began to appear on the more severely stung areas.

Eventually, they tired of their fun, and they allowed Richard to put his trousers back on, but not before Marjorie, determined not to be out done, scrunched up her bundle of nettles and wedged them between Richard's arse cheeks. An action that earned her a warm, deep kiss from Olwen.

The three women went back to the lodge arm in arm. A limping, stumbling Richard followed them. At the front door, Olwen kissed Audrey and Marjorie warmly.

"Thank you for a very entertaining evening, my dears," she said. "I'll take this one back to the hotel now. I don't know about you two, but our recent exertions have left me with a very damp cunt. He's no use for anything much, but my son is a very good cunt worshipper. He can clean up the mess in my knickers before I go to sleep!"

"She's magnificent!" breathed Marjorie dreamily. "And if only she'd asked, I'd willingly have cleaned up her knicker mess!"

Audrey took Marjorie's hand and led her into the lodge.

"Don't worry, Marjorie," she smiled with a wink at her friend, "Olwen isn't the only one with a tsunami in her knickers tonight!"

Audrey didn't see either Olwen nor, unusually, Marjorie, the next day. She spent Saturday morning picking out fabrics and colour schemes for the re-decoration of the Manor from sample books that Olwen had sent to the lodge. The note accompanying the books had read, 'Spare no expense! Nothing's too good for my new daughter-in-law, and anyway, my son can afford it!'

Brabinger came to announce that lunch was served, and just for old times' sake (and, she told herself because she missed the flavour) Olwen sucked her butler's cock again.

"It's as good an aperitif as I'm going to get today, Brabinger," she smiled, as he tucked his flaccid cock back into his trousers.

The afternoon was warm and sunny and Audrey sat in her garden, smoking her pipe and realising how much she was going to miss the intimacy and cosiness of the lodge, although she was desperate to get back to the Manor and resume her position there.

Audrey went to church on Sunday morning, and was once again surprised by Marjorie's absence. At the end of the service, she filed out with the rest of the congregation, to be greeted at the West door by the Rector.

"Good morning, Rector," she said politely, shaking his hand as usual on her departure from church. "Rather a short sermon this morning. Not up to your usual standard at all. After all you rushed off on Friday night because you needed to write it."

"No, Mrs. fforbes-Hamilton. I must apologise for my rather poor effort this morning. Miss Frobisher was with me most of yesterday, and I've been invited round to her house for lunch. She told me it would be on the table at twelve thirty prompt, and I should hate to be late. In fact, I must get a move on or I will be late, and that would never do!"

He rushed off back into the church, much to the annoyance of the rest of the congregation, who were filing out behind Audrey.

As soon as she got back to the lodge, Audrey phoned Marjorie.

"What the hell is going on, Marjorie?" she demanded. "You ignore me all day yesterday, and this morning you miss church because you're cooking lunch for the Rector? What's brought this domestic goddess impression on?"

"Oh Aud, you know I'd never ignore you," replied Marjorie. "Especially after what we shared on Friday night. Look, I don't want to talk about this over the phone. What if I pop round this evening, and we can have a good old chat. You've asked me to be your Matron of Honour. Perhaps we could discuss that, as well?"

"Yes, alright then," replied Audrey grudgingly. "I'll see you later on this afternoon. If you come for tea, I'll arrange with Brabinger to lay out some cold meat and salad and you can stay for supper too. That new period drama is starting on BBC One. We can watch it together."

It was only when she was sitting down to Sunday lunch, beautifully prepared by Daisy and Maisie, and served by Brabinger, that she realised. Bloody Marjorie still hadn't told her what had kept her away on Saturday and caused her to miss church this morning!

"Ah well," she thought as she savoured a slice of roast beef, "I'll get it out of her later on.I might even bet another chance at a sixty nine, and anyway, Marjorie never was one to tell lies or keep secrets!

Sunday afternoons were an anathema to Audrey. When Archie had been alive, he was either out on the golf course or off planning schemes to cheat people. Sunday afternoons meant loneliness and boredom for Audrey. And today was no exception.

She was sitting in her front room, reading the Sunday supplement and smoking her pipe. As a long standing non-smoker, Audrey was surprised how quickly she had mastered the art of pipe smoking, and how much she enjoyed it. She clamped down on the stem of her meerschaum and puffed gently, her mind only half on the article she was reading. There was a knock on the door, and Brabinger came in.

"Excuse me, madam," he began, "but Miss Frobisher is here."

"Well send her in, Brabinger," replied a surprised Audrey. "Why didn't she come in directly via the garden, as she normally does? You've never had to introduce her before."

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
496 Followers