All Comments on 'Mistress Valeria Pt. 02'

by BootyAllDay

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Wow my fantasy you made me come so hard thanks sweetie

EmirusEmirusabout 5 years ago
It’s all in your mind so write it all

I can’t understand why you couldn’t have written it as a three page story initially being you say 90% of the story is true. Two of my stories are 95% true with very little poetic licence and one story begins with truth and then becomes fiction. They vary between two and four pages.

One page stories on Lit are, in general, not well received even those with a good storyline and well written. Some stories, that are longer, receive good ratings despite being crap. The quality of this one was pretty good but the main thing that jumped out at me was the flow and some parts it was like reading a list. You don’t have to begin every sentence with “I” and it could do with some variation. Please bear in mind my comments are intended to be constructive and helpful.

I very much enjoyed reading both chapters, and have given each five stars, and look forward to reading what happens next.

BootyAllDayBootyAllDayabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks for the comments, in fact I was hoping for more after part 1 to see what people thought. When writing it felt a lot longer but I will take into account these comments and part 3 should be quite a bit longer. Definitely could take more time after first drat to read through and extend my stories.

Omega ManOmega Manalmost 5 years ago
Another 5 stars

Yet another great reading, looking forward to the next installment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBootyAllDay@BootyAllDay
Beer Belly man in his 20s enjoying life and the sexual fun it has to offer

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES