Mistress Valeria Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Yes," I announced with glee as I knew she was about to take me hard and fast and I loved it.

Mistress whispered from behind me,"I'm going to pound you till you are begging to cum then cum inside you while I make you cum at the same time!"

I shivered with anticipation at the thought as she effortlessly slide into my ass from behind and began pounding me again but this time faster and harder.

"Mmh oh yes, god yes, Mistress Valeria yes, you are the best!" I moaned out between thrust.

"Your cock is the only cock for me I love it so much deep inside me!" I babbled as I wanted her to know I love it and encouraged more.

My dirty talk seemed to work very well as Mistress found and even faster and harder speed. My ass going numb in pleasure and my mind only focused on the fat cock going deep in and out of my ass. Mistress even placed on foot up higher and took me at and angle. This found my prostate and I began to whimper uncontrollably for her cock. I was mumbling out "Oh god yes!" and "Yes please more!" over and over again while she took my ass. I had truly become her butt slut and I was so proud I could take her fully and like a champ for as long as she wanted to be inside my ass. As the longer it went the more it felt like heaven to me.

Mistress grunted out, "I am getting so close, love this tight ass!"

She pushed me on my back and put my legs back on her shoulders as this allowed her the best angle into my ass and the best view of my face and cock as I came. It did not take long for us to build our orgasms together as she mentioned she was close so I begged her for it.

"Mistress Valeria, please give me that load!"

Yes Mistress fuck me so hard and cum inside of my hot wet ass!"

"Yes, cum with me Mistress!"

I was unsure if I was screaming or whispering as I was so focused on the building orgasm and her cock inside of me but I am fairly sure at least a few rooms down could her me begging for it.

It was finally time and after just a few more hard pumps, Mistress moaned into me and buried her cock all the way and blew a massive load deep inside me while stroking me. I came everywhere, including a few shots on my face. This was by far one of the hottest orgasms as I had ever had with so many sensations going on at once. I was completely drained afterward and so was Mistress as she pulled out from me and collapsed on the bed.

We laid in silence for a minute just breathing before we started some small talk. After about five minutes I could stand and shower. I cleaned up in the hot shower, wishing maybe she would come in and fuck me there, a fantasy of mine, but I was completely relaxed and in bliss. I finished showering, dried off and walked out to get dressed and leave. Mistress still could not stand and I leaned down to her to get a kiss on the cheek before I left. As I walked out Mistress told me, "That was fantastic, until next time baby."

I smirked as I walked out and closed her door. I was successful in draining Mistress completely, taking her whole cock and making our sex very memorable. I knew I was even more hooked now that I could please her too and take her cock endlessly. I knew next time would be soon, so soon in fact that by the time I made it to my car I knew I had to see her again Sunday before she left. I wanted to be her night booty call to put her to sleep after another hot fuck session.

12