Mistress X 05: Blackmail Contract

Story Info
Laura Steele traps a male client in her blackmail web.
18.1k words
4.55
35.2k
26

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: This medium length story is not part of any series. The setting and characters are based on those from my "Laura's Femdom" stories. My Mistress X stories stand on their own but are best read in order.

This particular story describes a consensual blackmail experience between a professional dominatrix and her male client.

Like most fetishes, consensual blackmail is an acquired taste and is definitely not for everyone. Please take this into consideration before you read it.

Thank You

*****

John was a middle aged CPA. He was a partner at the national firm Quincy & Rowe. He always enjoyed doing accounting work and now his position as a partner had increased his wealth. He had fully funded his kid's college and was looking forward to a very comfortable retirement.

He had been married for almost twenty five years. One downside in his life was that his relationship with his wife had stagnated. He tended to work long hours and that had a negative impact on his family life. After the kids were off to college his wife busied herself with social activities.

Like most people, John had his secrets. He often thought about his college girlfriend. Her name was Christy and he dated her for only six months. She was attractive, playful, and sexually dominant. Their relationship progressed to point that she was beginning to take control of him. He was only twenty one years old at the time.

He feared he would be unhappy in a long term relationship with her. He ended up breaking up with her. Eventually, after college, he married Diane. She had the "take her home to mother quality" that Christy lacked.

As the years slipped by he found himself wondering more and more what life would have been like with Christy.

After he made partner he found that his income jumped and he worked even more hours. He and his wife shared a house but they spent little quality time together.

Before long John increasingly found himself on the computer at night. He enjoyed the easy access of nude beautiful young women. Back in his younger days he had to work at it to find pornography. Now it was at his fingertips.

Eventually he was visiting female domination websites. The beautiful, confident women in the pictures reminded him of Christy. In a few short months he discovered Red Room Studio. The premier BDSM studio in Metro City.

He always managed his family's finances. He had plenty of investments and money saved away. It was not difficult for him to afford a monthly session or two with a dominatrix. He even setup a special checking account to fund his "extracurricular activities".

He rationalized it to himself. It was not cheating. It was not prostitution or even illegal. Female domination clients were never allowed to have intercourse with the dommes. He became a more and more frequent customer.

He enjoyed the time he spent in sessions. "Serving" his beautiful "mistress" dressed in leather as she teased him. He enjoyed the loss of control. The potential for humiliation and the idea that he had to bend to her will.

After a couple years he was growing tired of the domination sessions. Yes, they were filling a need but they were short lived. Two or three hours and they were over and then he was back to the normalcy of his mundane life.

He wanted more. Something that could last for days, weeks, or longer. He was exploring the Red Room Studio website and something caught his eye.

[Consensual Blackmail]

Have you been yearning for something deeper? A genuinely strict level of control? Inescapable control? Not physical bondage. Something beyond. True, ongoing servitude.

Mistress X and her skilled professionals can take you there. Knowledge is power. After you voluntarily give us your detailed personal information we will begin. Slowly at first. You will carry out small, simple tasks. It's not too difficult, at first. Eventually we will make it more difficult. But what if you dissent? What if you say no? Quite simply, you will pay whatever fee your mistress commands. If you say no to that? Then we will humiliate you. Your wife, your family, even your boss will know the truth about you.

All consensual blackmail is carried out via written contract. Terms are available from two to twelve months. Contact Mistress X for a $100 half hour, no obligation consultation.

John had met Mistress Alexis X a couple years before. In fact his first two sessions were with her as she portrayed a dominant spanking secretary. Since then his sessions had been with Mistress Katt. She was a skilled, mid-thirties dominatrix.

John decided that he trusted Red Room Studio. He was, after all, a good client. They wouldn't want their name smeared in the media any more than he would. He called and scheduled a half hour consultation with Mistress X.

Mistress X herself met John at Red Room Studio. She was dressed in her street clothes which, in her case, was a smart business suit. Mistress X opened the door and said, "Please step into my office John and have a seat on the couch."

There was a luxurious leather couch arranged alongside her large wooden desk. He sat down and she joined him on the couch.

She turned toward him and extended her arm along the back of the couch. She said, "So John, I understand we are doing a consensual blackmail consultation."

John was a little nervous and he said, "Um, yes, yes. That's why I'm here."

Suddenly John realized his etiquette. He pulled out two $50 bills and handed them to Mistress X. He said, "I'm sorry Mistress, here is your fee."

She smiled and said, "Thank you very much." She tucked the money into her pocket.

Mistress X began, "I will explain how our consensual blackmail works. Feel free to ask any questions as I go."

John nodded and said, "Okay."

Mistress X continued, "We start by collecting your personal information. We do that with a secure online application through our website. When you leave here today I will give you a password. The password is active for one week. If you decide to enter into a blackmail contract you use the password to access the application."

John clarified, "So I will have a week to decide if I want to do it?"

Mistress X continued, "Correct. We want you to be sure. There is no pressure, this needs to be your decision. Once you turn in the application it usually takes us three to five days to process. Then we schedule you for an appointment here to review your documents. Your blackmail contract does not begin until you sign the paperwork at that appointment."

John said, "What documents?"

Mistress X said, "After you turn in the online application there will be a list that you can print. It's things like your most recent W-2, a paystub, your driver's license and a copy of your wife's driver's license."

John looked concerned and said, "My W-2? Why?"

Mistress X said, "Consensual blackmail is not a one size fits all scenario. We need to know how much money you make so we can decide what your overall out of pocket cost will be. We also want to be able to set realistic but difficult punishment fees when you misbehave."

It was at that moment that John felt his penis begin to stir.

She continued, "Also, we get people from all walks of life. A doctor can afford much more than say, a blue collar worker. It helps us level the playing field, so to speak."

John said, "I see. That does make sense. So what would my cost be for a six month contract?"

Mistress X says, "Well, that depends on your income. What's your annual salary?"

John said, "My gross is about $350,000."

Mistress X said, "You would be a level C. At that level the math is easy. We work in fractions of tens. Your nonrefundable starting fee would be $3,500. Your monthly flat rate and minimum punishment fees would be $350. Your overall six month out of pocket cost would start at $5,600. Your early exit penalty would be $35,000."

John said, "Wow! $35,000?"

Mistress X said, "That's only if you want to end your contract early. In order for this to be real, it needs to be painful to get out of your contract. That's why we charge ten percent of your gross pay If you want out early."

John said, "So I understand the monthly fee but what's a punishment fee?"

Mistress X said, "If you disobey orders, you are fined."

John said, "Wow. That's a lot of money."

Mistress X smiled and said, "Well, you can easily minimize your expense."

John said, "How do I do that?"

She said, "Easy. One word, obey. Do as you are told and your mistress will have no reason to penalize you. You may also request a non-monetary punishment."

John realized he was fully erect. He tried to shift his position to relieve the pressure on his penis. Mistress X glanced at his crotch and gave him a knowing smile.

Mistress X continued, "I took the liberty of looking into your file. You spent a little over $12,000 here last year. If you play your cards right, you can play the consensual blackmail game and actually save money."

John thought about it for a moment. Had he really spent that much last year? She actually had a point.

She continued, "I can save you $1,750 on your starting fee. If you allow us direct access to your checking account we reduce your starting fee by fifty percent."

John said, "Automatic withdrawal? I don't like the sounds of that."

Mistress X countered, "It actually enhances your experience. If you misbehave, your mistress can withdraw penalty fees immediately."

John was definitely intrigued. The erection in his pants was a testament to that, but he still wasn't sure. Mistress X sensed his skepticism. She said, "We only have a few minutes left but would you like to meet your case manager?"

John queried, "Case manager?"

Mistress X said, "Yes. The young woman who will be in charge of you, er uh, your experience. Her name is Goddess Laura Steele. If you sign up she will be assigned to your case."

John said, "Sure. What could it hurt?"

Mistress X got up and said, "Just give me a moment." She went through a doorway on the opposite side of the room.

She returned with Goddess Laura Steele. John was startled as soon as he saw Laura. She was his fantasy woman. In a way, she reminded him of Christy but slimmer and more beautiful. She was wearing jeans and a black tee shirt. Understated but she was dripping with sexuality. He estimated her to be about twenty five years old, only half his age.

John stood as Laura approached and extended her hand. She said, "Hello, I'm Laura."

John shook her hand but he had trouble thinking clearly. He cleared his throat and said, "Uh hello Miss uh Steele. Goddess Steele. I'm John."

Laura smiled at his awkward greeting and said, "You may call me Laura... for now."

The natural confidence in her tone was tearing down John's resistance. He had a sudden chill as he realized, "I want this."

Mistress X said, "Thank you Miss Steele. That will be enough."

Laura turned to John and said, "My pleasure. Nice to meet you John." She winked at John as she walked away.

Mistress X looked at John and said, "I think you will enjoy this experience Mr. Dalton. Miss Steele is very good at the blackmail game. She's very creative. She likes giving her clients challenging tasks, sometimes with a choice of one or the other."

John nodded and realized his penis was stirring again. Mistress X said, "Ok Mr. Dalton. Our time is up. You have one week to fill out our online application."

She handed John a small sealed envelope and said, "If you decide to move forward this is your password to access the application on our website. Enter it exactly as printed."

John put the envelope in his wallet and thanked Mistress X. John didn't remember driving home. He walked in his kitchen and his wife Diane was there. She said, "Hi honey. How was your day?"

John said, "Hi sweetheart. Um, my day was fine. Just another day."

That night he could not sleep. He laid in the dark next to his sleeping wife. All he could think about was Laura. She was so young and beautiful. He imagined what it would be like to live under her control. He decided he was going to try it.

He got out of bed and went down to his home office. He found the blackmail application on the Red Room Studio website. He clicked on the link and it said, "Enter Your Password,"

He took his wallet out of the desk drawer and pulled out the envelope. He tore it open and pulled out a red card. Printed in bold black type was the password: I WILL

John thought, "Hmm. That's a strange password. He typed it into the dialog and spoke it as he did, "I WILL." Then he put his cursor over the button, "SUBMIT." He chuckled to himself and thought, "Clever. I think I'm going to like this."

He began filling out the application:

—-[Contract Length]—-

Duration Requested: 6 Months

—-[Your Details]—-

Full Name: Jonathan Dean Dalton

Street Address: 512 Grenadine Boulevard

Cell Number: (573) 555-1969

The application was very detailed. By the time he was done he had entered all his information and his wife's. The application collected everything. He had entered his Facebook and LinkedIn logins and everything else. Things like his work address, boss' name and contact information and the color, make and model of his and his wife's cars. Even license plate numbers.

He thought to himself, "Most of this is just scare tactics. Why does it matter what cars we drive?"

He decided to "make a mistake" and he changed the last digit of his wife's cell phone number.

It was a feeble and, as it turns out, foolish attempt at maintaining a level of control over the situation.

He hovered his cursor over the application "SUBMIT" button. In his mind he replayed Laura's words, "You may call me Laura... for now."

He clicked SUBMIT. Just then Diane appeared in the doorway to his office and said, "John? Are you okay? It's late."

Fortunately the back of his computer monitor was facing the door. He said. "I'm fine honey, I'm fine. I couldn't sleep. I'm just uh... taking care of a contract."

She smiled and said, "Well don't be up too late." She turned and walked away.

John's heart was pounding. He thought to himself, "That was close. Well, I didn't lie to her. I am working on a contract. Sort of."

He read his computer screen:

We will process your application and contact you within five business days to schedule your contract signing appointment. You will be required to present the following:

Your most recent W-2 form

A recent paystub

Your driver's license

Your checking account/routing numbers

A photo of your wife's driver's license

Your cell phone

John printed the screen to a pdf file and saved it to his Google drive. He certainly did not want his wife to find this list.

The next day was Thursday. As each day passed John was growing more and more anxious. He heard nothing until Tuesday afternoon. He was reviewing some audit documents when a text vibrated his phone.

It said, "Your application has been accepted. Please call to schedule your contract signing."

After work he called from his car. Pixie answered, "Red Room Studio, how may I help you?"

John answered, "Yes my name is John Dalton."

Pixie said, "Oh yes Mr. Dalton. I have finished entering your information into our secure system. Would you like to schedule your signing?"

John was slightly taken aback that she knew who he was but then he snapped out of it. He said, "Oh yes, yes."

Pixie said, "Great. Let me see. Miss Steele and Mistress X are available tomorrow afternoon at five o'clock. Will that work?"

He said, "Let me see... Wednesday. I'll make it work."

She said, "Great. Don't forget your listed documents and items. See you then."

The next afternoon John was welcomed into Red Room Studio by Pixie. She said, "Hello Mr. Dalton. Please have a seat on the couch."

He sat down and waited. His chest was tight as he thought about what he was about to do. Maybe this was a bad idea. Just then Laura came into the room. She was wearing a short black skirt and a white blouse unbuttoned far enough that the edge of her bra was visible.

She joined John on the couch and snuggled up next to him. She smelled wonderful. John didn't recognize the perfume but he found it intoxicating.

She was genuinely excited and she said, "John, you and I are going to have so much fun. I can't wait."

Mistress X joined them on the couch. Pixie was seated at the desk in front of the computer. Since John was going to be Laura's project she took the lead. Mistress X sat back and watched her protégé work.

Laura said, "John, give your documents to Pixie so she can start validating your application. Also, did you bring a photo of your wife's driver's license?"

John said, "Yes, it's on my iPhone."

Laura said, "Perfect. Give her your phone too. What's your unlock code?"

He handed it to Pixie and Laura put her hand on Johns upper thigh and began rubbing. It was easy for her to distract her new play toy. Soon he was rock hard and only paying attention to Laura.

John said, "Uh, my unlock code is my wedding anniversary, 041694."

Pixie began typing away as she added the anniversary and unlock code to John's file.

Pixie unlocked his phone and found the picture of his wife's driver's license. Then she laid it on the desk next to his license and took a picture of both.

Pixie said, "Laura, I'll need your phone too." Laura smiled at John as she pulled her phone from her bra, unlocked it and gave it to Pixie.

On her computer Pixie logged into John's Gmail account with the password he had provided on his application. A moment later his phone buzzed with a security confirmation code about a new login. She used the code to complete her login to his personal email. She checked the box: "Remember this device".

She added Johns email account to Laura's phone as well. Once again his phone buzzed with a security confirmation code about a new login. She used the code to complete adding John's email to Laura's phone. Now Laura and Pixie both had access to John's personal email. Then she deleted both security confirmation texts from his phone.

Pixie said, "John, is your Apple ID your Gmail address?"

John said, "Yes."

Pixie said, "And what's your Apple ID password?"

John said, it's my wife's full name no spaces with each name capitalized."

Pixie used that information to install a low profile parental monitoring app intended for parents to monitor their teenage kids. The parent version of the app was already on Laura's phone since she had done this before.

Finally, she configured the settings on Johns phone. She shared the GPS location and John's calendar with Laura's phone. She set a notification to tell Laura every time John got into a Bluetooth paired vehicle. She also added one contact to John's phone. It was Ivy Masters which was Laura's blackmail code name.

Now Laura had deeper knowledge than John could have imagined. She had access to John's personal email. She could read his emails and send them if she wanted. Further, she knew where John was supposed to be based on his calendar. But, the best part, she knew where he was at all times.

Pixie said, "Okay Mr. Dalton. Here is your phone. Now all I need is your checking account and routing numbers."

John handed her a blank check with the word VOID written in big red letters. John said, "Here you go. The account and routing numbers are at the bottom."

Pixie said, "Yep. I see."

She clicked away as she setup automatic withdrawal from John's account.

Laura said, "Okay, just a few things left. Pixie would you help me with the video camera?"

Pixie positioned the tripod so their video camera was pointing right at John in the center of the couch. Laura said, "We just need to shoot a thirty second video to record your intention."

Laura stood up and picked up cue cards off the desk and said, "Okay John, read these to the camera, and... go."