Mistress's Exquisite Mess

Story Info
Mistress toys with her male submissive.
1.5k words
4.32
13.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
analyst43
analyst43
40 Followers

Mistress led me into her playroom. I was naked, except for a padded blindfold that blocked out all light, so Mistress led me by grabbing my cock and pulling me forward. I couldn't resist, but then I didn't want to resist. I was already in heaven with my Goddess.

A few paces into the playroom and I was instructed to lie down, face up, with my head near the door. Carefully, I dropped to the floor. I could feel the familiar touch of absorbent puppy pads, so I knew things could get a little messy. Mistress positioned me so the pads extended from above my head to below my butt. I tried to relax, while listening to Mistress preparing her toys.

"Lift your bottom," Mistress instructed. As I complied, she placed a foam pillow underneath the lower half of my back and butt. As I lowered my body, I could feel the absorbent pad had been placed on the pillow. Mistress then secured leather cuffs around both of my ankles.

I heard the snap of a latex glove, then was told to bring my ankles up to my butt, but spread them wide apart. Mistress knelt between my legs, and I felt the cool sensation of a lubed finger attacking my anus. More lube, and a couple more fingers joined the assault. Mistress knew I was an anal slut, and that she could quite easily slide her fist inside me with only a few minutes warm-up, but today she had other plans. She certainly warmed my asshole up, stroking my prostate to ensure she had my undivided attention. Was this ever in doubt?

Then her hand withdrew. It was soon replaced by cold metal pressing on my sphincter. I relaxed my hole, and I felt the metal probing, pressing, then entering my asshole. It was large, and I gasped as Mistress slid the probe home until my sphincter muscles tightened around the neck of the toy. From the size and rippled texture, I surmised it was her insertable electro-probe. I could feel her connecting the electrical cables, then, after a minute or so, I could feel the pulse of the toy in my ass. It was gentle, pleasant, but insistent. I knew that with the twist of a dial, the pleasant sensation could turn into extreme pain, but Mistress was kind and left it on a gentle setting as she prepared other toys.

She grabbed my balls, pulling and twisting them away from my body. She squeezed them, scratched them with her nails and then dug her nails into the stretched flesh. When she was happy that they were nicely stretched out, she clipped a parachute ball stretcher around them. I immediately knew it was the ball stretcher with little teeth on the inside. As the parachute was pulled away from my body, the teeth would sink deeper into the tender flesh. Mistress move my ankles together and clipped the cuffs to each other. She pushed my knees apart, so my legs fell into a butterfly position, then, using a bootlace, connected the ball stretcher to the ankle cuffs. She took all slack out of the bootlace before tying it off. Any time I moved my ankles, my balls would be stretched out and they would feel the pain of the pins. I focused on not moving, as Mistress increased the strength of the electrical pulse in my ass! Still not really painful, but a portent of things to come.

Mistress placed a tight rubber ring at the base of my cock, then she squeezed the head of my cock and slid a metal ring into place. I knew this was a spiked metal glans ring that I'd recently bought her. Already the six spikes were making their presence felt, and I knew this was only the beginning. A cylinder was placed over my cock and pushed into my groin, then I felt the pressure of the vacuum pump, as air was sucked out of the cylinder and blood rushed into my hardening cock. I felt the electricity in my ass jump a couple of notches and I flinched, causing my ankles to jerk and my balls to feel the pain.

As I grew to embrace the increased sensation, Mistress continued to pump my cock, which obviously caused my glans to expand, only to meet the unyielding spikes in the glans ring. God that hurt, but I didn't want it to stop.

Eventually, Mistress removed the vacuum cylinder, but the rubber ring at the base of my cock meant there was no escape for the blood. My cock was as large and hard as it had ever been, and also extremely sensitive. I only realized this when Mistress gently dragged her nails up and down its length, then sunk her nails into the head. I was breathing heavily by now and my mind was being overloaded by the competing sensations. Again, I felt the electricity increase. A pair of pads were placed on the top and bottom of my cock, and other pairs were stuck to the top of my thighs and my buttocks. They soon started to work together. Squeezing and milking my cock and groin. They were on a different rhythm to the anal probe, but altogether they were giving me a complete workover. My back arched in response to the rhythm, which also caused pain for my balls in the ball stretcher. It was glorious.

I heard the Hitachi wand before I felt it, but it slowly travelled up and down my cock to ensure it remained full and pulsing with blood.

Mistress knelt, one leg on each side of my head, then lowered herself onto my face, restricting my breath, her cotton panties over my mouth and nose. I heard the wand again, but this time I couldn't feel it on my cock, I could feel it near my chin. Mistress was using it on herself. I tried to focus, but there were too many overlapping stimuli. After about 30 seconds, Mistress lifted herself so I could breathe, but moved the wand to my cock. She also took this opportunity to increase the strength of all the electrical stimuli. My ass was spasming around the large anal probe, while my cock, thighs and buttocks were being milked with increasing speed and pressure.

Mistress sat down on my face again, and the wand moved back to her groin. I could feel her squirming as the vibrations started to work their magic. I could also sense her aroma, as her juices began to flow. Another 30 seconds, and I was allowed air, but only at the cost of more electricity. It was borderline painful now, but I was willing to take anything to continue this experience.

The pattern repeated. 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off. Each time, the electricity increased, but despite the increasing pain of the electricity, the ball stretcher and the glans ring, I was getting closer to an orgasm, and so I believed was Mistress. I could now feel moisture in her panties when she lowered herself down, and her movements were becoming increasingly frenetic.

I've no idea how long this continued, but I guess after 15-20 minutes of stimulation I was on the point of no return. I struggled to control my urge to cum, but knew it was only a matter of time and Mistress's desires. I just wanted, no, I needed, Mistress to cum before me. I could tell she was close. Her aroma was overpoweringly erotic. Finally, she came. Her body lifted from my face and I heard her screaming exhortations above me. Then she collapsed forward, over my face and body. She moved the wand to the head of my cock, and despite the pain of the glans ring and electricity, I came in only a few seconds. I spasmed time and time again. Though the cock ring stopped most of my cum, the force of my ejaculation was strong enough to propel some cum onto my stomach and chest.

We lay there. Both panting in post-orgasmic bliss. However, I was still being shocked by the electricity and the wand was still pressed against my cock. Post-orgasm torture is excruciatingly painful, but it always brought a smile to Mistress's face, so it was a price I was delighted to pay.

Sitting up, Mistress told me to open my mouth and to keep it open until told otherwise. Her fingers smeared around my lips and penetrated deeply into my mouth. I could taste her exquisite juices on my tongue, an unexpected honor and delight for me. Then I felt her scoop up my cum from my stomach and chest. This too was smeared around my lips and into my mouth. Mistress told me to suck and lick her fingers clean, and I was happy to comply. Finally, Mistress knelt close to my mouth, and a warm trickle of her golden nectar started to cascade into my waiting mouth. I swallowed gratefully as the stream increased to a torrent. I was unable to swallow it all, and the surplus splashed across my face, neck and then down on to the waiting puppy pads.

Mistress carefully released me from my bonds, removed the ball stretcher, electrical pads and the anal probe. I lowered my legs to the floor, finally relaxing my muscles, but sporting the biggest grin of my life.

What a wonderous Mistress! What a wonderous experience! What could ever top that?

analyst43
analyst43
40 Followers