Her Warm Welcome

Story Info
She welcomes me home with one thing on her mind.
1.2k words
4.27
14.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allhers
Allhers
55 Followers

I arrive home from work early. As I slide the key into the lock I hear it unlock from inside. The door flies open revealing my wife, one of my tee shirts draped over her beautiful curves, a devilish smile on her beautiful face. "I've missed you" she says, grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me into a deep forceful kiss. She moans into my mouth as my hands explode her body, discovering nothing beneath the tee shirt. We clumsily close the door without breaking the kiss. Her hands find my button and zipper and she quickly pulls my cock out. She strokes me slowly, giggling to herself and biting my lip.

I gasp as she takes my balls in her hand and squeezes, pulling them like a leash. "I need you. Now." she says before turning and leading me by the balls into the bedroom. She walks me like a pet, squeezing as she goes, and leads me right to the bed. She pulls me into another deep kiss, her nails scratching and massaging my head. Her lips find their way to my ear, her tongue sliding in and out.

"On your knees." she whispers while biting my earlobe. I moan at her order, obediently dropping to my knees on the floor in front of her, my hands caressing her body on my way down. I raise her shirt up revealing her perfectly smooth glistening pussy. My wife places her hand on the back of my head, guiding me into her. I open my mouth and immediately begin licking her clit, slowly making out with it. I moan as I suck on it, savoring the taste of her, her wetness dripping down my face. I lose myself in the pure ecstacy of being on my knees pleasing her.

She pushes my head down lower and spreads her legs, urging me to lick her deeper. My tongue finds its way inside and she moans, throwing her head back. I lick her hungrily, desperately. My hands squeeze her perfect little butt, pulling her into me, desperate to get my tongue as deep inside her as possible.

She suddenly grabs my head and pulls me away. I whimper, trying to break free so i can keep tasting her. She laughs at me before pulling her shirt over her head, stretching and arching her back revealing her long lean body.

She turns around and bends over slightly, wiggling her perfect butt right into my face. I grab her hips and pull her into me. I kiss her on the tailbone, slowly licking my way down between her cheeks before finding her hole. She squeels in delight as my tongue once again finds its way inside her. I lose myself again, desperate to please her. I begin stroking myself as I lick her ass, deeper and faster.

"Oh fuck" she whispers to herself as I bury my face between her cheeks. She wiggles and dances on my face as I lick and kiss her, making love to her cute perfect little butt with my mouth. She steps away, again leaving me aching for more. "On the bed" she pants. I stand up, removing clother before laying down on my back.

My wife crawls onto the bed, kissing me roughly, forcing her tongue into my mouth before turning around and facing away from me. She sits her little booty right down on my face, and i resume my job of licking and sucking and kissing her, switching back and forth from her pussy to her ass. She dances on my face, grinding on me, slowly fucking my mouth. My hands run up her body, squeezing her small breasts, running my fingertips down her sides.

She rides my face, forcing my tongue deep into her pussy, then her ass. Back and forth, faster and faster. Her moans become louder, and she moves back, forcing my tongue onto her clit again. She starts fucking my mouth, faster and harder as i try to keep up with her, licking and sucking on her, desperate to make her cum with my mouth.

"Yes!" she screams, over and over again. Her body grinds down on my face hard, forcing her clit into my mouth. I grab her hips, pulling her into me, desperate, aching for her to cum. I feel her body tensing, her screams raising in pitch. She pinches my nipples, squeezing them harder as she gets closer and closer. She pushes her body down harder on my face, holding her clit there as i lick as fast as i can.

She screams, her whole body shaking as her orgasm finally hits. She digs her nails into my chest and claws at my skin, grinding her pussy into my mouth. She collapses onto my body, panting, shaking whenever i lick her pussy again.

I run my hands up and down her back, petting her, massaging her. I grab her wonderful ass, pulling her close and slowly sliding my tongue up and down her hole, softly slowly licking her. My wife moans approvingly, slowly grinding back into my face again as she comes down fron her orgasm.

She lays on top of me for a few minutes, basking in the glow, softly moaning as I give soft kisses to her beautiful behind. Her hand slowly finds its way to my cock, rock hard and so far neglected. I groan into her body as she grabs it, squeezing, stroking. She picks her head up and kisses it, softly making out with the tip. I gasp as she lowers her head, feeling the warmth of her mouth making its way down, taking me as deep as she can.

We lay in this 69 position, my tongue again slowly alternating between her asshole and her pussy, her head bobbing up and down on my cock. "Oh my God" I moan, throwing my head back as she takes me deeper. She pulls it out of her mouth, giving the tip one more kiss before sitting up and crawling down my body.

I adore this view of her as she guides my cock into her, reverse cowgirl style. Her warm pussy welcomes me in as she slides all the way down. I watch my wife's beautiful curves and perfect ass dance on me. both of us moaning, calling eachothers names. My hands grabs her tiny waist, my thumbs massaging her lower back as she grinds playfully. She laugh and squeels as i slap her perfect ass. My hand makes its way down and my thumb finds its way inside of her, fingering her asshole.

She picks up speed, throwing her head around, running her hands all over her body. I keep my thumb in place as I begin grinding up into her, forcing my dick deeper inside of her. I feel myself getting close and grab her waist again, pulling her into me, burying my cock deep inside her. I groan loudly as i explode inside of her, digging my fingers into her hips. She drops her body down and grinds her hips in circles, milking me, driving me crazy. She reaches down and massages and squeezes my balls as i cum for what feels like forever deep inside of her.

She lowers herself back onto my, laying on her back on my chest, keeping me inside of her. Both of us panting, quietly moaning. I wrap my arms around her, holding her close, nuzzling my face into her neck, breathing her in. She reaches back and scratches behind my ear. I can hear the smile in her voice when she whispers "Welcome home."

Allhers
Allhers
55 Followers